Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3069858 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2020
TO CUT SHORT THE STORY, THIS THREAD HAS NOW TURNED TO MUSIC CLASS/THREAD, COZ FOR THE PAST FEW DAYZ NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT MUSIC DIZ, MUSIC DAT.
PLS DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD COZ OF MUSIC STUFF.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Pierced:
These same people that are criticizing others for listening to frats songs.....are the same people that will go and download it and listen to it so they can know what the hype is all about.

Hippocracy at it's best is when you listen to burna boy....wiz khalifa...lil Wayne....Nicki minaj talking about pusi, f'cking, and dirty money....and still claim u are a saint because u don't listen to dodorima....egede.... anchor me....eletielele.

I love reading mafia books.... because they broaden my area of imagination.....yet I am not a killer nor a toturer.....and will never be a killer nor a toturer.

Just because a spirit possessed u when u where listening to a frat song....does not mean spirits posseses everyone. A spirit has never possessed me and it will never possess me because I know my self.

One thing I av very much within me is control.....things don't control me.....I control things. U can't control urself does not mean every one else cannot control themselves.

Yes....I listen to frats songs.....but I av never and will never identify with the words and songs in public.

Wait till someone pushes you beyond limits, then you will know how wild your wide imagination is.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
For those who didn't believe my story concerning the bullet that turned back, let me make it more unbelievable to you by speaking more on the issue.

1- The person who came after me wasn't a rival cult member cause they are too small to come after me.

2- He was an occult grandmaster who was sent by the Church of Satan to eliminate me, cos they had tried other means which didn't work.

3- He was above 60years old.

4- I was inside a church premises when this happened, cos the pastor of the church told me to come and lead his prayer warriors in warfare prayers cos his church wasn't growing.

5- I was in worship mood with about 8 others who were smitten by the awesome presence of God and we're all lying on the floor. I was the only one standing

5- The church auditorium was enveloped by fire , so the man couldn't enter the auditorium.

6- He didn't come with any known means of physical transportation( either vehicle, motorcycle, airplane,e.t.c) meaning he projected himself into the church by occultic means, but could only enter the premises, but not the auditorium.

7- He then came closer to where he could see me properly then shot at me.

8- When he shot his bullet, the gun shot made no single sound, cos he was spiritually fortified for his mission.

9- The bullet turned back when it got close to my forehead and went directly towards him, he then disappeared the same way he came and the bullet was no where to be found.

10- Lastly it wasn't a dream.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
For those who didn't believe my story concerning the bullet that turned back, let me make it more unbelievable to you by speaking more on the issue.

1- The person who came after me wasn't a rival cult member cause they are too small to come after me.

2- He was an occult grandmaster who was sent by the Church of Satan to eliminate me, cos they had tried other means which didn't work.

4- I was inside a church premises when this happened, cos the pastor of the church told me to come and lead his prayer warriors in warfare prayers cos his church wasn't growing.

5- I was in worship mood with about 8 others who were smitten by the awesome presence of God and we're all lying on the floor. I was the only one standing

5- The church auditorium was enveloped by fire , so the man couldn't enter the auditorium.

6- He didn't come with any known means of physical transportation( either vehicle, motorcycle, airplane,e.t.c) meaning he projected himself into the church by occultic means, but could only enter the premises, but not the auditorium.

8- When he shot his bullet, the gun shot made no single sound, cos he was spiritually fortified for his mission.

9- The bullet turned back when it got close to my forehead and went directly towards him, he then disappeared the same way he came and the bullet was no where to be found.

....wetin Musa no go see for gate...this life no balance..crazy ass people everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

[s]1- The person who came after me wasn't a rival cult member cause they are too small to come after me.

10- Lastly it wasn't a dream. [/s]

honorable man of god please go and sleep. you are turning this thread to a child play. at the bolded, church of satan has no branch in nigeria and has no members here. besides church of satan dosnt have business killing someone in nigeria that is not even a top politician or celeb. i am surprised to see uninformed people like u in this age of free and available information everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
....wetin Musa no go see for gate...this life no balance..crazy ass people everywhere
them don turn the thread to pikin play ground lol cheesy cheesy saynotocultism please come and continue your expose abeg.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
For those wishing me death, I'll also share another unbelievable story.

A little after the gun incident, in that same 2017, I was in the same church and was praying and had a revelation of something happening in the church of Satan.

I saw few men sacrificing a female virgin, as I was staring at it, the Holy Spirit told me that they were sacrificing her to fortify their weapons against me and that she was the 4th virgin that had been sacrificed.

Some days later, I saw a burial procession going on( this was a revelation), I saw a grave dug and someone in a coffin being buried. I didn't know I was the one the devil was trying to take away.

In the evening of that day I took the little boy with me out to go buy some fruits, before I went a voice spoke and said loudly to my hearing ( I would protect you).

On my way back, my power steering had problem and as I wanted to turn to the other side of the road, a truck came with full force and was about to hit me, instantly an angel of God came between my car and the truck and lifted the truck up and it landed in front of me.

Every car on the road stopped, the moment I came down , the truck man also stopped. The road safety guy who was there looked at me and said. Oh boy, which kind God you dey serve.

instantly the voice spoke again and said. I told you I'll protect you.

When I say I'm invisible, it's not empty noise.

I'm not afraid of the terror by night , nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noon day, cos I'm sitted far above principalities and powers and I'm right in the hollow of God's hands.

Don't waste your time wishing me death, cos I was once a cult guy, better use your wishes for better things.

Shalom.

43 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2020
bigbananai:
honorable man of god please go and sleep. you are turning this thread to a child play. at the bolded, church of satan has no branch in nigeria and has no members here. besides church of satan dosnt have business killing someone in nigeria that is not even a top politician or celeb. i am surprised to see people like u in this age of free and available information everywhere

You are a very ignorant fellow who thinks he's wise but isn't wise at all.

I wouldn't give you the honour of replying your quotes anymore, cos I can see you aren't as wise as you claim to be.

There's no distance in the spirit realm, but it's obvious you don't know this, cos you're spiritually empty.

We don't operate on the same plain bro, so I wouldn't honour you anymore by replying you.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2020
My full name is boldly written in the evil record book of the church of Satan and every marine witchcraft headquarters of the kingdom of darkness.

I'm a threat to Lucifer and his antichrist reign on earth, because of the call of God upon my life, so if you think we are on the same level you obviously don't know anything.

I also have this to say concerning those who were once hyping the skull and bone society, be careful of what you hype. Don't hype what you don't know about.

Do you know the coffin initiation of NBM was modelled and copied from the skull and bone society?

Do you know the barbaric initiation in our campus cults were modelled after the western fraternities?

Be careful of what you admire.

I'll take my leave now.

God bless

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

A little after the gun incident, in that same 2017, I was in the same church and was praying and had a revelation of something happening in the church of Satan.

I saw few men sacrificing a female virgin, as I was staring at it, the Holy Spirit told me that they were sacrificing her to fortify their weapons against me and that she was the 4th virgin that had been sacrificed.

Some days later, I saw a burial procession going on( this was a revelation), I saw a grave dug and someone in a coffin being buried. I didn't know I was the one the devil was trying to take away.

In the evening of that day I took the little boy with me out to go buy some fruits, before I went a voice spoke and said loudly to my hearing ( I would protect you).

On my way back, my power steering had problem and as I wanted to turn to the other side of the road, a truck came with full force and was about to hit me, instantly an angel of God came between my car and the truck and lifted the truck up and it landed in front of me.

Every car on the road stopped, the moment I came down , the truck man also stopped. The road safety guy who was there looked at me and said. Oh boy, which kind God you dey serve.

I'm not afraid of the terror by night , nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noon day, cos I'm sitted far above principalities and powers and I'm right in the hollow of God's hands.

Don't waste your time wishing me death, cos I was once a cult guy, better use your wishes for better things.

Shalom.
...damn that's some unbelievable shit...bunch of craps.... Nollywood self no do reach this one

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
The way of the Lord is not the way of man. Men hate this fact but it is what it is. In the myopic view of men, everyone who kills must be killed. But despite the amount of people hanged for murder, it still persist. Everyone deserves a second chance, moreover it is said that an eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Which is more important to society, that a murderer dies for his sins or he turns a new leaf & help lead others away from the path destruction?

As a christian, I believe in repentance, in forgiveness, in redemption. Blood is sacred & how much a murderer would atone for it spiritually is between him & his God. I believe in the supernatural power of God. I believe nothing is impossible by his Grace. Once again, the way of the Lord is not the way of man. You can doubt & question it all you want, it changes nothing.

So if you're a murderous cultist reading this, you dont have to go on on that path. Draw close to God in sincerity, he'll forgive you, restore you & wipe your slate clean.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigbananai:
honorable man of god please go and sleep. you are turning this thread to a child play. at the bolded, church of satan has no branch in nigeria and has no members here. besides church of satan dosnt have business killing someone in nigeria that is not even a top politician or celeb. i am surprised to see people like u in this age of free and available information everywhere

Although his story is sort of incredible. I wouldn't lie,I couldn't help but laugh at the seemingly cock and bull story. However,the church of Satan exists in Nigeria. Some months back,some group of people destroyed the structures there and the priest was arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
My full name is boldly written in the evil record book of the church of Satan and every marine witchcraft headquarters of the kingdom of darkness.

I'm a threat to Lucifer and his antichrist reign on earth, because of the call of God upon my life, so if you think we are on the same level you obviously don't know anything.

I also have this to say concerning those who were once hyping the skull and bone society, be careful of what you hype. Don't hype what you don't know about.

Do you know the coffin initiation of NBM was modelled and copied from the skull and bone society?

Do you know the barbaric initiation in our campus cults were modelled after the western fraternities?

Be careful of what you admire.

I'll take my leave now.

God bless

Check. . .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Seanixking:

Check. . .

When I talk about modelled, I mean the skull and bone also uses coffin for their initiation just as NBM uses coffin, or aren't you aware that axe man are initiated inside a coffin.

Probably I don't understand what you mean by check.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

When I talk about modelled, I mean the skull and bone also uses coffin for their initiation just as NBM uses coffin, or aren't you aware that axe man are initiated inside a coffin.

Probably I don't understand what you mean by check.

Asked you to check your dm. sent a pm concerning what we last talked about.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Phillmore59(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thread is full of people that are saints....
#SARCASM.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chris525:

The way of the Lord is not the way of man. Men hate this fact but it is what it is. In the myopic view of men, everyone who kills must be killed. But despite the amount of people hanged for murder, it still persist. Everyone deserves a second chance, moreover it is said that an eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Which is more important to society, that a murderer dies for his sins or he turns a new leaf & help lead others away from the path destruction?

As a christian, I believe in repentance, in forgiveness, in redemption. Blood is sacred & how much a murderer would atone for it spiritually is between him & his God. I believe in the supernatural power of God. I believe nothing is impossible by his Grace. Once again, the way of the Lord is not the way of man. You can doubt & question it all you want, it changes nothing.

So if you're a murderous cultist reading this, you dont have to go on on that path. Draw close to God in sincerity, he'll forgive you, restore you & wipe your slate clean.

Nice summation.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Addme: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Nice summation.
Bro. I sent you a mail
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by offset67(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Although his story is sort of incredible. I wouldn't lie,I couldn't help but laugh at the seemingly cock and bull story. However,the church of Satan exists in Nigeria. Some months back,some group of people destroyed the structures there and the priest was arrested.
yes they claimed it was church of satan, but church of satan debunked them. i have really followed these church of satan for years now. they really are not in nigeria. nigerians confuse voodoo with the church of satan. do you know that these so called church of satan are not as rich as we think or do shit for money as we think? even the symbols the guy used are not affilaited to the church of satan. it is more of fake hindu symbols. church of satan and other ocultic groups dont use all those funny symbols u see there lol. i dont want to derail the thread further with religious stuff

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

You are a very ignorant fellow who thinks he's wise but isn't wise at all.

I wouldn't give you the honour of replying your quotes anymore, cos I can see you aren't as wise as you claim to be.

There's no distance in the spirit realm, but it's obvious you don't know this, cos you're spiritually empty.

We don't operate on the same plain bro, so I wouldn't honour you anymore by replying you.
bro i have pics of me in top occultic gatherings. i have experienced all sides of religion and occult. i have met some socalled top occultic masters and i can tell you they are all shitty bastard scammers. . i was planning to meet the head of the church of satan before i discovered the bastard is dead. i will open a thread to expose all of you religious and so called occultic ignorant people. all of you including the socalled occultist and naija babalawos are just scammers.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
5inchdick:

As much as I agree with you on this, you committed the "no true Scotsman fallacy here."
haha "Scotsman fallacy" tell me more.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
offset67:
This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Is It Ur Super Story? Ewu Gambia

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 5inchdick: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
subcbouy:
haha "Scotsman fallacy" tell me more.

here
subcbouy:
If you haven't started behaving like them then you aren't truly a fan.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigbananai:
yes they claimed it was church of satan, but church of satan debunked them. i have really followed these church of satan for years now. they really are not in nigeria. nigerians confuse voodoo with the church of satan. do you know that these so called church of satan are not as rich as we think or do shit for money as we think? even the symbols the guy used are not affilaited to the church of satan. it is more of fake hindu symbols. church of satan and other ocultic groups dont use all those funny symbols u see there lol. i dont want to derail the thread further with religious stuff

Well. I'm not surprised because the church of satan's ideology is simply atheism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by offset67(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Is It Ur Super Story? Ewu Gambia
bitch ass nigga
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigbananai:

It's fake because Satanists don literally worship any supernatural being. In fact,they don't believe in the existence of supernatural beings. They only view Satan as an archetype. It's just modern day satanism and not the one practised here..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

It's fake because Satanists don literally worship any supernatural being. In fact,they don't believe in the existence of supernatural beings. They only view Satan as an archetype. It's just modern day satanism and not the one practised here..
u too get sense, i am happy to see an enlightened person on this thread. most people dont even know what satanism is all about or what the church of satan is about. the religious sect that practice what we nigerians will term satanic are wiccans
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigbananai:
i will open a thread to expose all of you religious and so called occultic ignorant people. all of you including the socalled occultist and naija babalawos are just scammers.

Do quote me in your expose on the new thread
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

carry this your fairy tale go 1 corner....
Na u first talk say korofo dae exist den u said this crap,oga I don't buy it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Shalom.
wetin Nigerians nor go hear, The Holy spirit lifted the truck up and d truck landed in front of u...don't get me wrong ooo,I ain't doubting the power of God ooo ,but yours look like a mere fiction.. Figment of your imagination

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okay, you believe in the power of God but think his version of the event is fiction.

So kindly tell us how it was supposed to have happened?

The bottomline is he was saved, that should be enough if you're truly a believer.

Macro231101:
wetin Nigerians nor go hear, The Holy spirit lifted the truck up and d truck landed in front of u...don't get me wrong ooo,I ain't doubting the power of God ooo ,but yours look like a mere fiction.. Figment of your imagination

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bilzik, thelegend1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.