Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076234 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Macro231101:

E nor suppose drag with Sharks na ..

My mentor then during his saga He was the 2sm of that deck and they had Rs With Blue kHl also ...the thing is that Blue Hls go side Kman and 3 other lords ruggedly ,d kMan was in the hospital for 3 weeks and 1 Lord marroned,after e return he come hear say FC say may dem deck D RS ,and he was a crazy lord , and he was like wetin concern FC with Deck matters as long as BE never deck am , na so D Kman carry e 2mate plus 5 other lords go for fortification and He was that they have been priced and those HLs must pay ruggedly and he waited .. Those Blue Hls Thought Lords have forgotten about the issue ooo,Na so the. Kman took two lords with him and went to there IBk cove while the 2sm took 3LDS with him and went to the NGS cove .....the Ibaka nd his dove and the Ng and two other birds Gaii that very leg...After that no lords left deck oo,they were patiently waiting for the Blue Hl but they never came ,The Fc got to hear what lords did and black spotted the BE for disobeying him but lords nor gree oothem say if dem born the FC well make e Jazz deck say dem go BB am ,say when HL price, sshey dem want may lords dae look.. The Rs was later decked cos it was close to Examination and they settle but immediately after the Exam na so those Blue Hl echo BB for BE but Njh to Gp he survived but the Kman did something stupid that day that landed him in Singapore
Yeah,a costly mistake that led to his death.
But I think it was his time Sha coz him don maroon many.
The FC did what any FC would do that's BAN Proper.OIO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2020
I nor kon dey understand this thread again, wetin dey sup? as much as we all love to read stories, i think the thread is being hijacked by cultists who are still very much active.. For those who are sincerely against cultism, i know we all are eager to share experiences we've had with cultism, and i know many of us have the belief that we are anonymous, but please lets be mindful of the way we share information. I don dey observe some things for this thread. Abeg, make una nor looseguard oo, e get why...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2020
AlexAliks:
Bro you can never pick Apache slang anywhere, its a taboo for Apache to write down on paper anything concerning apache not to talk of going on net with it. Axelords usually open Apache forum on social media pretending to be Apache in order to know more about Apaches but no way. I don't know about these days that they go about recruiting idiots that find it hard to keep to the code of conduct. Apache is not all these kush you find on the streets or littered with agberos as Apache don't believe in numbers but on physical strength and endurance. Back then once you are approached by a member and asked to join, if you wish to come along you will be severely dealt with and granted the permission to either flee or come back for ×10 of what they did to you before you will be confirmed. As it is National Association of Apache Graduates are contemplating weather to abolish campus activities since most campus appointees have failed and failed and continue to fail in upholding what Apache stands for. Apache is not a gang but a brotherhood birthed to checkmate the idiocy, intimidation and criminality of axelords and other notorious gangs.(With this I'm not asking anybody to join as what it stands for has been bastardized)

Bro Labo you can never get an Apache attention by shouting Ayez Apache to him, the only way you can get his attention through that is if he/they know you. Doing that sort of rubbish will put you in trouble or a near death experience even if you are an Apache yourself as Apache identify and make sure you are one of them before any attention not to talk of making noise. An Apache that doesn't know you or identified with you will never trigger or crawl you even when a member introduces you as one. You must identify first.

I will never tell you cultism/gangsterism is bad but if you have what it takes to have your eyes over your should always, living in fear, getting late night calls to come inside bush, fighting and running for what you don't understand or know how it happened, being a regular visitor to dirty Nigerian prison and equally being killed then go out there and try your luck then after that come back to tell us the gains you made that's if your alive.

I was taught to read my bible everyday for the night is dark.

Apache 2-2 slangs are finding their way into the social media. The internet is a magnet for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_b_fuj4omc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBK_bCNYmZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhIhYWTus0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUaJ1j-2npY
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Apache 2-2 slangs are finding their way into the social media. The internet is a magnet for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_b_fuj4omc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBK_bCNYmZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhIhYWTus0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUaJ1j-2npY

I wanted to reply him, but I just choose to let it go.
All cult slangs can be found on the internet, it's just the meaning/ interpretation that will be hard
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 2:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Hamachi:
You fourth paragraph is so on point. After our final exams, these boys in our department chased all of us from class and they were wearing same clothes, how they quickly changed to this clothes I was surprised, they even beat a very close friends of their who taught they were joking. I never knew they were into such.

You also have cultists in Ugandan schools?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Another trend I noticed about cultism. You'll find them more prevalent in certain school faculties and departments than the others.

They are more prevalent in the faculties of Art, Law, Engineering, humanities than in Health Sciences, Pharmacy, Medical Lab Science, Medicine, Architecture.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 2:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

I watched the video. Baggers from the SE fuckinggg a female turn by turn, speaking in Igbo language and using their slangs consistently

I despise all cult groups, but have a special kind of hatred for the vikings, those guys have no form of honour, all manner of thieves, looters, rapists and robbers, you'll find therein. A huge magnet for the worst hoodlums and dregs of the society. Tufia!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 4:03am On Aug 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:

2003-2004 Saga.Living Stone was also very popular Palermo coz he based there but studied in Honduras.
I remember,His rememberance at Port Harcourt Stadium that Year.The whole Lord's for Zeta Jay.

Honduras- calabar

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 4:17am On Aug 03, 2020
simplelex:
I nor kon dey understand this thread again, wetin dey sup? as much as we all love to read stories, i think the thread is being hijacked by cultists who are still very much active.. For those who are sincerely against cultism, i know we all are eager to share experiences we've had with cultism, and i know many of us have the belief that we are anonymous, but please lets be mindful of the way we share information. I don dey observe some things for this thread. Abeg, make una nor looseguard oo, e get why...

The thread is loaded with stalkers....

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2020
MeinKampf:
More like hip-hop is dead in Nigeria. Now what we have is pangolo beats and noise up and down. MI and Vector were the last men standing but they ventured into singing commercial songs

And in extension, hip-hop is dead too outside the shores of Nigeria, even in the birthplace, USA.

EM still holds down the tradition though.

But let's stay to the purpose of the thread though.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2020

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Slimmy19:

Wow
This slangs are too strong
smiles.....

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Deffjam:
lol bro, na you dae see am like that.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2020
I believe everybody is seeing that niqqa @wall.street.guy distubing me and pushing me to the wall and its getting too much......i have mentained my lane let him respect himself for he might not like my next move.

why i keep mute na because i no want use ur own affect the sane people when dae this cyber.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Deffjam:
I believe everybody is seeing that niqqa @wall.street.guy distubing me and pushing me to the wall and its getting too much......i have mentained my lane let him respect himself for he might not like my next move.

why i keep mute na because i no want use ur own affect the sane people when dae this cyber.

Just try ignore him

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Deffjam:

Act like he doesn't exist big man.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
dontknownutn11:
[b][/b]
Please who knows the story of MACKAY, a popular aye strongman in bariga...killed last year by OPC birds.

The name rings a bell. Sure say no be this guy?

https://www.nairaland.com/mackreezy/posts

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Who no come where? Be here promoting foolishness forming Alora like it would pay your bills. There's nothing secret or classy about fraternities in Nigeria again. Na just association of dead bodies, maimed people and mostly broke and hungry lads.

Go King Size bar (aka Red Lion bar) for Makurdi, Na there your fellow Buccaneer comrades they Sidon from morning till night. When one of them successfully begs a person to buy him beer, he goes back to their table to say he has looted the lubber. Forming sharp man after serious almajiri work o.

LWKMD... grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Problemkid1: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2020
NewDelhi:

https://www.xvideos.com/video15598541/doing_there_thing

Remove the space between the xvideos and dot com. I spaced them because of antispam bot.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Wallstreetguy post=92394143][/quote]

Dewunmi and Ortega were Elebes while the remaining names there are Axxemen

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Macro231101:
was he a student??_

Yes bro...Even after graduating, Dude was always around campus and environs.... Very rugged Airlord...He was a lover of "hits"...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

Yes bro...Even after graduating, Dude was always around campus and environs.... Very rugged Airlord...He was a lover of "hits"...

cos u said Axemen were always afraid whenever he is sighted in campus so does that mean e didnt enter campus except there is HIT

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2020
jmaine:

Dude died of natural causes in 2018 ..... I saw his men eulogizing him on their facebook page....

If you see the bobo ehn! Very Cool looking dude... I imagine how cool and calm looking he was, when he was very active in the game...

Looks can be very deceiving....

Looks can be deceiving ooo bro... One of my best friends ever was a former Chairman/Elder black axxe in one High Temple(I won't mention his name or the name of the temple) How many people here know IK ogbonna,the nigerian actor? If you've seen IK ogbonna,you've seen my Black axxe friend..Infact, he was cooler and more handsome than IK......But....

Dude was super brutal.. ..He rolled with two pistols always... One on his right and the other on his left... He was always smiling and if you don't know him, you might thinks he's in the SU(Campus fellowship)

During hits/war against rivals, this dude was merciless. Even his fellow Axxemen feared him cos he was unpredictable...

So you see looks can be deceiving... Most number 1's of frats on campus are always people who are coded and you won't suspect they are cultists most time....

Cultistm is a destroyer... Flee from it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Who no come where? Be here promoting foolishness forming Alora like it would pay your bills. There's nothing secret or classy about fraternities in Nigeria again. Na just association of dead bodies, maimed people and mostly broke and hungry lads.

Go King Size bar (aka Red Lion bar) for Makurdi, Na there your fellow Buccaneer comrades they Sidon from morning till night. When one of them successfully begs a person to buy him beer, he goes back to their table to say he has looted the lubber. Forming sharp man after serious almajiri work o.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Macro231101:
cos u said Axemen were always afraid whenever he is sighted in campus so does that mean e didnt enter campus except there is HIT

You should know there are some very rugged and influential cultists who are students who don't come to campus everytime... Lecturers won't dare fail them...They only come during important tests and exams time.. Infact do you know how many lecturers are cultists.... Dewummi and his squad blended so many lecturers into SEC..

He was always on mission as an external(Going for hits in other Nests)

When he graduated,he became more brutal...

If you sight dewunmi on campus or environs(Even before and after he graduated) and you're an Axxeman,you better run for your life... ..

One of the few Airlords wey dey go pull hit for PPL wey be Aiye stronghold...

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

You should know there are some very rugged and influential cultists who are students who don't come to campus everytime... Lecturers won't dare fail them...They only come during important tests and exams time.. Infact do you know how many lecturers are cultists.... Dewummi and his squad blended so many lecturers into SEC..

He was always on mission as an external(Going for hits in other Nests)

When he graduated,he became more brutal...

If you sight dewunmi on campus or environs(Even before and after he graduated) and you're an Axxeman,you better run for your life... ..

One of the few Airlords wey dey go pull hit for PPL wey be Aiye stronghold...

You are right. The guy on the other thread attested to this too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Foolishness to a sane mind. Quest for glory, money and power for them. Needless bloodshed.

I remember when Femo -Atilla mutinied his ship and secured the thumb print of Charles the sitting executioner. Femo's reign would later lead to a lot of bloodshed including the suspicious killings of lecturers including the dean, faculty of Pharmacy of the school. Also the deaths of two initiates undergoing drilling in Iceland (initiation ground). Their bodies were then disposed of in a well close to the site.
Charles would later denounce cultism publicly and employed by the V.C of the school to deliver anti -cultism talks to schools around, while Femo went ahead to have his reign.
As usual, karma doesn't sleep. Femo was also removed via mutiny due to his sudden aversion to violence (he had started having second thoughts). Femo gave his life to Christ, started preaching the gospel everywhere. On the streets in town, on campus and in drinking joints where he used to reign supreme.
At first, people thought it was all a scam. However, as this went on for sometime, it began to dawn on people that his repentance was real. Duded started succeeding in converting people to change their ways. A decree was passed by the Vikings to leave him alone, subsequently bestowing upon him the norm-de-guerre, Aro Pastor.
He became a pastor, got his degree, kept preaching in the school and died of malaria after two weeks of being sick.
This guy had spent about 11 years in school for a 4 year course. We met him and left him there.

Disclaimer: Most of what I've said above is public knowledge. Those trying to contact me. Do not send me any PMs. I no sabi u, u no sabi me. Thank you.

Which school did this happen please?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2020
simplelex:

When that guy talked me into stopping my expose and I decided to reason with him, many people didn't understand why.
You can now see the handwriting clearly written on the wall.

More than 70% of people reading this thread aren't here to saynotocultism, some are here to satisfy their lusts, while some are here with ulterior motives.

This is going to be my last comment on this thread, so even if I'm quoted I would'nt reply.

May God uphold @saynotocultism and grant him complete deliverance and also uphold all others who are genuinely fighting the war against cultism.

Your labours in waging the war against cultism shall never be in vain.

God bless you all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Wallstreetguy:

Ehen. He has come again

Je parle’ Francais?

Tu parle' Français?.. You speak French?
Not je. ... Je means I

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:

The name rings a bell. Sure say no be this guy?

https://www.nairaland.com/mackreezy/posts

Haba! What makes you think he is the one?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Deffjam:
lol bro, na you dae see am like that.

He is correct... Stop being too Pro BAN... It is too obvious...

That post wasn't for the regular consumer here...

We should try as much as possible to lessen the use of confra lingo while posting here..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Tu parle' Français?.. You speak French?
Not je. ... Je means I

Thanks for the correction. My french is rusty

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordpherow98(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.