Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3055277 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
retake89:

Me shut someone on BAN? No be me abeg. Impersonating and I drop my number? Call the number or trace it na. Make we rest the case once and for all.
stop this derailing nonsense na. ok drop your bank account since u no fit drop the pic and ur blood dey hot. so we stop derailing the thread
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
stop this derailing nonsense na. ok drop your bank account let me send u small thing. so we stop derailing the thread

.thanks I no need am. Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
retake89:

.thanks I no need am. Peace bro.
if you no fit drop your account number that links directly to you or drop the pic then Bleep off. may thunder strike your papa if you quote me again
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
PREMIUM TEARS lol....that part got me laughing.
E get stage wey u go reach sef u go find the tears but u go no see am.

Na person wey chop dey fit get strength cry. When dem don dey inside ekelebe prison three days no food no water, how dem wan get strength to even cry again.....

PREMIUM ooo my brother. When you don hold shit for two days and you wan push am comot, presido for cell come tell you say if you shit 2k, and shi shi no dey you pocket cheesy grin. No be small matter. Then you remember when dem dey advise you not to join game as you get admission.

game matter no be here oOo. flee from it.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
if you no fit drop your account number that links directly to you or drop the pic then Bleep off. may thunder strike your papa if you quote me again

Okay sir. No vex abeg

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ometech:

please I beg, let go of everything that happened.

You're an elder according to your explanation here, We (the younger ones) suppose to learn from you. what will it benefit you putting him into kiri kiri prison. just because he insulted contributors here?

you are very bad at settling issues oo., u quoted one person out of two arguers saying he is an elder, what happens to the other one.

let there be peace, issookay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kingfish542:

you are very bad at settling issues oo., u quoted one person out of two arguers saying he is an elder, what happens to the other one.

He got my point, thank you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ometech:
retake 89 and NENGIsmells, what is the difference between what two of you are doing and cultism :-

Is it not the same ideology?

Battle for supremacy. LOL

You dey mind those ones. Drop number, drop location, drop picture.

Everyone believes himself to be the Rambo in the story until reality sets in.....smh

How immature can someone be?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Everyone believes himself to be the Rambo in the story until reality sets in.....smh

My dear,
egoism is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

Damoche didn't relate with his brothers while in school(He might,but not on a regular)... If you're a cultist in school and you don't relate with your brothers,when there's a hit, you won't be updated...

He didn't know there was a new war between NBM and BAN...He was in school during exams(The hottest and bloodiest time in school) And to think he was in 400 level(Best targets for rival cultists)

Imagine a budding yahoo boy and artiste whose life was cut short cos of cultism...

Na wa o. I thank he was an Eiye member.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:
Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa shocked

Those were three thunderous slaps dished out to a man on campus at a restaurant

You dey craze? You dey mad said the guy that dished out the slaps..

The attacked fellow didn't say a word... Before we knew it, the attacker went and took a bottle,broke it and stabbed the fellow in the neck...

What happened was that in the restaurant, the attacked fellow was trying to adjust his table and in the process,he poured hot soup(not intentionally) on the attackers clothes...He apologized but in a 'egoistic' way(He wasn't sober)

People around rushed to the guy and tried to cool him down while the attacked guy was bleeding and had to be taken to the clinic.

LITTLE DID THE ATTACKER KNOW THAT THE PERSON HE JUST SLAPPED AND STABBED WAS THE AXXEHEAD OF THAT TEMPLE sad

After that nko? shocked shocked
Naso the story end?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

The attacked fellow didn't say a word... Before we knew it, the attacker went and took a bottle,broke it and stabbed the fellow in the neck...

What happened was that in the restaurant, the attacked fellow was trying to adjust his table and in the process,he poured hot soup(not intentionally) on the attackers clothes...He apologized but in a 'egoistic' way(He wasn't sober)

People around rushed to the guy and tried to cool him down while the attacked guy was bleeding and had to be taken to the clinic.

LITTLE DID THE ATTACKER KNOW THAT THE PERSON HE JUST SLAPPED AND STABBED WAS THE AXXEHEAD OF THAT TEMPLE sad

News already spread around campus that a highly influential NBM member was stabbed at the restaurant...It was then that the attacker knew that the person he stabbed was an Axxeman..A meeting was quickly converged by NBM... A hit was declared on him... The Eyes did their job and mapped him out.. Now the attacker was a Jew but had some friends among SEC... He also lived among some SEC guys..

When the Axe hit squad got to his domain, they saw him with two airlords and they immediately shot all three of them... The attacker was butchered like a cow in a abbatoir and "Dodorima to All Glorious Axxemen" was written on the wall with blood...

The next day, the Ibaka of SEC declared war on NBM and a hit squad was assembled...

The chairman black axxe of that temple was kidnapped by external SEC guys in police uniform(commando style)

He was taken by the SEC guys to the bush, they beheaded him and after that, they wore him a black beret on his cut off head and placed a lighted ciggarete in his mouth..

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

Damoche didn't relate with his brothers while in school(He might,but not on a regular)... If you're a cultist in school and you don't relate with your brothers,when there's a hit, you won't be updated...

He didn't know there was a new war between NBM and BAN...He was in school during exams(The hottest and bloodiest time in school) And to think he was in 400 level(Best targets for rival cultists)

Imagine a budding yahoo boy and artiste whose life was cut short cos of cultism...

Are you sure he wasn't relating with his men... I remember a certain NBM member gloating they killed BAN big eye when his death hit the nairaland FP..

There were insinuations he cross carpeted to BAN which further placed him a wrong spot to be targeted.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Both think they can rumble with the faceless threat. Babies online, indeed. Exhausted two pages for nonsense rants.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kingfish542:

You're wise. We're at peace now. Thanks bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

No be immature matter, when someone insults me I go take am like nothing but not insulting my dad or threatening to take me to kiri kiri. If person insult ur old man, u won't like it. That's the same with me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dat's Y It's Not Good To Show Urself Too Much.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

Dat's Y It's Not Good To Show Urself Too Much, Cuz U Don't Know Who Is Who.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Na wa o. I thank he was an Eiye member.

That one no Sabi anything. Damoche na eiye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
hustla:

That one no Sabi anything. Damoche na eiye

You can't be too sure.....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
jmaine:

You can't be too sure.....

Well the news was everywhere
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by maturemindsonly(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

... If you're a cultist in school and you don't relate with your brothers,when there's a hit, you won't be updated..
very true. .........All in the name of them no want cast themselves. ...............

something when dem go still cast during any notable celebration. ......bunch of hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
hustla:

Well the news was everywhere

It was just speculations on his real membership...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
They was a particular hit that happened in one of the university in south south. . That hit lead to the death of Exus, liberty and James and many young guys. . Exus was a former mafia before he Klans up. Some of the saint Augustine members will know who I'm talking about.

Damn, cultism has taken many lives. I'll tell the story later.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:

This is kingazubuike or 25tolife or deffjam

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Deffjam:
very true. .........All in the name of them no want cast themselves. ...............

something when dem go still cast during any notable celebration. ......bunch of hypocrites!

How you know? I’m very sure this guy is a cultist

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
I finally have to agree with subcbouy , this thread is more like a university because all the attributes of a university ,you can find them here.

and to all the pseudo accounts that want to derail the thread, ur days are numbered......... dont worry you will recieve ur atonement soon.
stop being a clown if you want to derail,troll, advice, insult,threaten please do it with your main account make we know who dae for who and where each and euery1 of us stand.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
jmaine:

Are you sure he wasn't relating with his men... I remember a certain NBM member gloating they killed BAN big eye when his death hit the nairaland FP..

There were insinuations he cross carpeted to BAN which further placed him a wrong spot to be targeted.
Read somewhere that he is SEC and even an officer.

However I saw all these while checking his details.

Home
LEISURE
Why Damino Damoche was killed
Fact emerging has it that Nigerian budding Hip-hop artiste, Olaniyan Damilola, popularly known as "Damino Damoche," was killed due to his association with campus fraternity in his school, Lagos State University, LASU.
Times Reporter
By
Times Reporter
Published : March 01, 2013

Damino Damoche.
Fact emerging has it that Nigerian budding Hip-hop artiste, Olaniyan Damilola, popularly known as "Damino Damoche," was killed due to his association with campus fraternity in his school, Lagos State University, LASU.

The attack was said to be a reprisal attack from a rival gang, as Damoche was alleged to be a member of the Eiye Confraternity.

Damoche was shot dead Thursday afternoon by suspected campus fraternity gangs outside the school premises.

The incident took place at about 4:30 p.m. Nigerian time. Eyewitnesses said Damoche's assailants apparently trailed him on a motorbike after he finished a class test in Banking and Finance.

The late Hip-hop star was shot twice, in the head and on the left hand, with what appeared to be a high caliber weapon. He lay dead for several hours before policemen took his body away in a pick-up van.

Damoche was born in Lagos Nigeria into a family of three, but a native of Ogun State.

He started his music career in a group called "Middle Guys". When things did not go well, he went as a solo artiste and got parties rocking, picking up the microphone at a very tender age, doing music underground and as well organizing street shows.

His hit songs include "Obo to che", featuring Skaliey, and 'Fall in the circle' featuring.

The other

The New Times E-Paper

Three More LASU Students Killed As Cultists Avenge Damoche’s Murder 7 years ago 233 views by Legit.ng Following the gruesome murder of Damilola Ibrahim Olaniyan, a.k.a Damoche, by cultists at LASU (Lagos State University) on Thursday, reprisal allegedly took place that evening and reportedly continued till the following day. By the time the late musician was buried in the early hours of Saturday in Badagry, three more students, believed to be cultists, were allegedly killed in gruesome manner. The three corpses could not be identified as of the time of going to the press, the social media were awash with gruesome photographs of corpses said to be those of rival gang members who killed the artiste. It is believed that one of the dead cultists shot Damoche on Thursday. But as Olaniyan was being laid to rest, members of the rival cult suspected to have killed him, were threatening more attacks, even after he was buried. In response to a story carried by The Eagle Online on Friday, a member of the rival cult, who identified himself as ‘Shameful To Be A Nigerian’, said one of Olaniyan’s friends, who vowed to revenge his killing, would also be killed. A candlelight procession was later held at 6pm in honour of the late singer after the burial. Damoche was allegedly shot dead by suspected cultists at LASU main gate in Ojo. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/26118.html

The truth is that it's far better not to belong than to be a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2020

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enirock(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
@ambiitiouscent, if you would be so kind to expantiate on national associations of this varied court groups in relation to politics and our leaders, I would be grateful but, if it's giving 'too much' out, then I understand.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ometech:
But the truth is that you subtly adore and hype gory tales of cultism.

I am not accusing you, but it's just like a piece of advice. If you're an active cultist, you better find a way to desist from the act before it's too late to do so.

stop being a dog that vomits and eats back the things it vomited.
you are one of the people i respect here!

one of the reason i do reply people is that i have anger management issues and it has backfired alot of times but i am still trying to change. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amAZEing and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.