Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076599 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Macro231101:

E nor suppose drag with Sharks na ..

My mentor then during his saga He was the 2sm of that deck and they had Rs With Blue kHl also ...the thing is that Blue Hls go side Kman and 3 other lords ruggedly ,d kMan was in the hospital for 3 weeks and 1 Lord marroned,after e return he come hear say FC say may dem deck D RS ,and he was a crazy lord , and he was like wetin concern FC with Deck matters as long as BE never deck am , na so D Kman carry e 2mate plus 5 other lords go for fortification and He was that they have been priced and those HLs must pay ruggedly and he waited .. Those Blue Hls Thought Lords have forgotten about the issue ooo,Na so the. Kman took two lords with him and went to there IBk cove while the 2sm took 3LDS with him and went to the NGS cove .....the Ibaka nd his dove and the Ng and two other birds Gaii that very leg...After that no lords left deck oo,they were patiently waiting for the Blue Hl but they never came ,The Fc got to hear what lords did and black spotted the BE for disobeying him but lords nor gree oothem say if dem born the FC well make e Jazz deck say dem go BB am ,say when HL price, sshey dem want may lords dae look.. The Rs was later decked cos it was close to Examination and they settle but immediately after the Exam na so those Blue Hl echo BB for BE but Njh to Gp he survived but the Kman did something stupid that day that landed him in Singapore

Make una dey talk language wey we understand na undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2020
falklandsaga:
Continued...

Immediately they finished the sally, men begin set compass on the next moves. I was just like a child in their midst. While Pablo was away receiving treatment, men don already map out some axemen around Benbow that must be marooned for their roles in attacking the lords. They gave him the update and the hit was planned to go as follows. Wicked bazooka (one of Pablo's men) would get one of the newly inied lords to visit the area where the axemen resided and pretend to be looking for an apartment. The selected lord must be clean and look innocent (we had many lords like this. In fact, many lords on deck back then were very unassuming) and he would preferably go with a LT, just to keep the innocent disguise. In the course of looking for an apartment, the lord go map the entire area and scout the horizon. He would report to Wicked bazooka on the formation of the axemen in the area and especially where the key targets lived.

Falkland lucifer (another lord in the squad) would team up with 2nd SM to arrange some bomboys (weapons) from the chest. Nazi on Island would liaise with BE and get any more odas. Pablo wanted me to follow him so that I can observe and learn things. He was preaching to me how "BAN is a way of life". To him ehn, who never experience rough sea for BAN nor be real alora. In fact, for Grandpa to recognise you and lead you to treasure island, you must bleed for your deck. When I joined BAN, it wasn't because I wanted to kill people or to find trouble. Quite contrary, I joined BAN because my cousin was a flexing man who was always with girls. I was a young dude who wanted to taste fresh p*ssy too. I was even a virgin when I joined. I wanted to experience life and flex even while I focus on school but it was gradually becoming difficult. I couldn't even go to class peacefully because I nor know who dey map me. People already associated me with Pablo so I was a moving target. One of my lecturers was a strong lord in FSS and na him dey help me tidy some school stuffs wey I miss.

If I enter okada, I was always looking at cardinal points and my movement would be straight to campus 2 small gate and back to my hideout in Pablo's cove. I was genuinely afraid. Any hardened face I sight na wahala. I go just dey panic. It got to a point that Pablo offered me a pistol for my personal protection. I took it and kept it inside my box (na Pablo still collect from me back when he noticed that I wasn't even using it).

As for the mission, Pablo saw that I wasn't ready and he didn't want my cold feet to ruin his imado on deck. He went with his squad. I didn't see Pablo that night again. The next morning, the story don full town say Bucket men cut axeman head put for yellow polythene bag. The price for leaving a mark on Pablo's face has been paid fully. BE summoned another MIT and said that all lords should remain out of sight. The axemen were really angry at how BAN embarrassed their men. Even axemen from Obiaruku don buy the matter (Obiaruku had a strong street wing of Aye). I wanted to jazz away from deck but when I remember say my papa fit even force me back to my hostel or even worse, I decided to anchor that motion. Pablo don turn my BAN papa. He gisted me about how the beheaded the axeman. When they got his hostel, some of his men wey mount for am quickly discharge as dem see correct Pump Action. BAN arguably had more weapons then but na Aye get the numbers and willing men. Pablo's team navigate their way inside the hostel and they saw the main target in the toilet. They guy was having a dump. Falkland Lucifer don point the pump action awaiting odas to maroon the black high lubber but Pablo had plans for him. They allowed him wipe his bum and in the naked state, they marched him towards the Urhuoka forest behind Benbow. Inside the forest, which effectively became an Island at that moment, they asked him to identify some Axemen who have been going on hits in town. They also asked him to divulge some battle plans and secrets. They promised they would let him go.

After the ordeal, they told him to kneel down and pray to Korofo for guidance and protection. They then asked him: "Wetin Korofo answer you?". Dude said Korofo told him to tell them to let him go. That was when Pablo officially sacrificed him to Grandpa by cutting off his head. They put the head in a yellow polythene bag and dropped it off in an Aye dominated area of town. The price has been paid.

For over two weeks, everywhere was quiet. We became suspicious of the silence. No hit, nothing. Axemen appeared to have gone into hibernation. All the ABC lords were unscrupulous at that point. To see us alone sef na war. Those who didn't sail away from deck were sailing with Rica's map in mind. Then one day, more than 7 axemen stormed Bucaneer terrain with sophisticated weapons. Na that day I know say death can look at you in the face and say "hello". That was when I knew that even the most rugged man I knew (Pablo the sailor) could still be afraid. The axemen were all dressed in black shirts and jeans. They also wore black shoes. They didn't look like Abraka boys (possibly external from Benin or Ekpoma). They had mapped the entire area very well and were moving from hostel to hostel to find us. E be like action film that day. The street was shaking. These men were not smiling. Even police officers were nowhere to be found. Their pump actions and other weapons nor be here. The funny thing was that Pablo ran away and left me in the room ALONE! My BAN father absconded when I needed him the most. Till today, I still don't know how he escaped so quickly. All the songs of ruggedity wey dem sing for am just vanish from my head that minute. All the promises of BDB, NPNP, B4B, everything just crumbled. It became all lords for themselves o. That was the moment I knew I was only going to became another name in a sally if Axemen maroon me that day and that is even if the SJ considers me worthy. I started to think of all the p*ssies I didn't even see. All the rumses that I haven't fully enjoyed. I never even learn Buccanneer OT finish and I was to become a score? I forgot about Grandpa and started praying to Jesus to save my soul...

To be continued
The bolded is what I mentioned some pages back.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
jmaine:

Dude died of natural causes in 2018 ..... I saw his men eulogizing him on their facebook page....

If you see the bobo ehn! Very Cool looking dude... I imagine how cool and calm looking he was, when he was very active in the game...

Looks can be very deceiving....
They are all double faced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by payloader(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
saynotocultism:

This is just the beginning of my story . They are empty chest beaters . I now work with the DSS and I am waiting for them . These fools. I did all to make them happy. I spent a lot for them even after school. I helped them get connections and placed them in a position to help thier family, these fools couldn’t even help me with 7k when I had health issues . They are all leeches . Bastards and all they think about is thier self . I went to south Africa to hussle and they threw me out of thier house knowing fully well I had no place to stay. I will narrate everything , I just need to round up work . Bastards , I go blow any body head wey come close to me, maybe they think they are dishing out threats to their fellow bastards . See all of you threatening me, I use a glock and not locally made guns and oka made . You go just die like fowl.
Good one bro. I feel sorry for many cultists because they don't know they actually made a blood pact with devils. That's why many of them end up being useless in life after graduation, if they manage to graduate. If it doesnt work out they join politics where they find their ilk and end up looting or treasuries.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Deffjam:
I believe everybody is seeing that niqqa @wall.street.guy distubing me and pushing me to the wall and its getting too much......i have mentained my lane let him respect himself for he might not like my next move.

why i keep mute na because i no want use ur own affect the sane people when dae this cyber.

when someone is blackmailing you,if you're wise enough, don't fight that person.

...You too are not wise, how many times have you been warned never to reply his post but kept failing to the advice.

allow him, he is trying the patience of some people here.

Secondly, you should stop putting much interest to BAN related cases here. That's if you're here to say no to cultism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
simplelex:
I nor kon dey understand this thread again, wetin dey sup? as much as we all love to read stories, i think the thread is being hijacked by cultists who are still very much active.. For those who are sincerely against cultism, i know we all are eager to share experiences we've had with cultism, and i know many of us have the belief that we are anonymous, but please lets be mindful of the way we share information. I don dey observe some things for this thread. Abeg, make una nor looseguard oo, e get why...
how I wish they knew the blessing for not concealing evil, the relief of the burden and breaking out of an evil oath.

if they like, let them derail the thread. You people have done marvelous job as regard to NBM which is the most notorious cult sect in Nig. For my LGA, there is nothing like BAN, SEC,22,KK,Map,maf.

The two deadly cult group here are NBM and SVC. But through this thread, I was able to save my stepbrother whom I discovered was a JVC(junior Viking Confraternity) by sending him away from my state with serious warning. After showing him this thread, goose pimples emerged all over him and was afraid to die.

Nevertheless, I commend you and other people that have contributed immensely to the fight against cultism.

Just don't mind those people painting BAN, Aparche, SEC and other cult group, very soon it will paint them black.

at this point, anybody that joins would have himself to blame.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
falklandsaga

Come and continue o

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dayoung335:
WORD!!!

KEGITES NA STILL THE SAME CONFRA LEVELS.
They disguise themselves as jovial gyration and celebration men but if you go price them, then you will understand that there's more to that group than the normal gyration they display to the public. It's more like an alliance of different confra men but they don't owe any allegiance to a particular cult group but their members.

CONFRA NA CONFRA, ANYHOW YOU WANT PAINT AM, ALL NA THE SAME EVIL. NO GAIN!!!

I once read a piece of newsa few years ago, where somw kegite guys were killed in one of tertiary institutions in the SW, I started wondering how the kegites got themselves into occultic mess? I thought they only drink, have fun and gyrate.

I hear they even have names they call violent cultists 'Nkutumbali' or 'Ayamalele'. I'm still confused.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:

I once read a piece of news a few years ago, where some kite guys were killed in one of the tertiary institutions in the SW, I started wondering how the kites got themselves into an occultic mess? I thought they only drink, have fun and gyrate.

I hear they even have names they call violent cultists 'Nkutumbali' or 'Ayamalele'. I'm still confused.
Don't be confused, its formation is relative to all cult formations. The only difference is that not too violent and the orientation still remains African culture, though it has become hideouts to various groups.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamsparrow(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Where is Monicar , It's been a while

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Davida33:
Instead of being a criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay 2000naira one-time registration fee Only. ITS FREE afterwards
k
you and the cultist are all criminals. stop derailing this thread with you scam

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
retake89:

This is a senseless question .
its not senseless. these cultist dont know what rosary means, all they see is the color. if he is always on a yellor rosary, they will automatically take himm for an aye or a ban. if he keeps wearing a combination of red and black, he will be assumed a baga until proven otherwise. you guys should stop waiving out questions like this no question is senseless. if he know he no go ask

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
iamsparrow:
Where is Monicar , It's been a while
anytime ,i want ask of that guy , i dae always forget....

mind you, what i observed.'ALMOST EVERYBODY HAS AT LEAST TWO MONIKERS(ACCOUNT) ON THIS THREAD'.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Who remembers the story of Damoche who was killed in LASU around 2013? That death shook the internet then

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2020
The day a double barrel gun will be pointed to your skull that day you will understand what we are trying to tell you. Carry on!

Ayes apaches! Rugged son of darkness! Rugged soldier!

Continue my brother. Don’t just stop at acada barracks level, proceed to align with your precious national association of liberated tigers.

Enjoy your Apache runs while you still can.

Shalom!

AlexAliks:
Bro you can never pick Apache slang anywhere, its a taboo for Apache to write down on paper anything concerning apache not to talk of going on net with it. Axelords usually open Apache forum on social media pretending to be Apache in order to know more about Apaches but no way. I don't know about these days that they go about recruiting idiots that find it hard to keep to the code of conduct. Apache is not all these kush you find on the streets or littered with agberos as Apache don't believe in numbers but on physical strength and endurance. Back then once you are approached by a member and asked to join, if you wish to come along you will be severely dealt with and granted the permission to either flee or come back for ×10 of what they did to you before you will be confirmed. As it is National Association of Apache Graduates are contemplating weather to abolish campus activities since most campus appointees have failed and failed and continue to fail in upholding what Apache stands for. Apache is not a gang but a brotherhood birthed to checkmate the idiocy, intimidation and criminality of axelords and other notorious gangs.(With this I'm not asking anybody to join as what it stands for has been bastardized)

Bro Labo you can never get an Apache attention by shouting Ayez Apache to him, the only way you can get his attention through that is if he/they know you. Doing that sort of rubbish will put you in trouble or a near death experience even if you are an Apache yourself as Apache identify and make sure you are one of them before any attention not to talk of making noise. An Apache that doesn't know you or identified with you will never trigger or crawl you even when a member introduces you as one. You must identify first.

I will never tell you cultism/gangsterism is bad but if you have what it takes to have your eyes over your should always, living in fear, getting late night calls to come inside bush, fighting and running for what you don't understand or know how it happened, being a regular visitor to dirty Nigerian prison and equally being killed then go out there and try your luck then after that come back to tell us the gains you made that's if your alive.

I was taught to read my bible everyday for the night is dark.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Brother I think say na only me dey observe sef.
More than 70% of the commenters here are active cultists looking for information.

Someone will just bring up a question about a specific hit, in a specific area and date, all man go begin answer the question dey drop details, dem no Dey reason sef say for person to ask about a specific hit, e get why!!

All man should be careful with the kind of details they drop here.

simplelex:
I nor kon dey understand this thread again, wetin dey sup? as much as we all love to read stories, i think the thread is being hijacked by cultists who are still very much active.. For those who are sincerely against cultism, i know we all are eager to share experiences we've had with cultism, and i know many of us have the belief that we are anonymous, but please lets be mindful of the way we share information. I don dey observe some things for this thread. Abeg, make una nor looseguard oo, e get why...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ratello: 3:27am On Aug 04, 2020
I have been hearing about how bloody Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (formerly Ondo State Polytechnic, Owo) in cult wars especially during the 90s when a certain "Oyato" a dreaded Eiye dude reigns supreme with others while later a powerful anti cult dude called Aluta was clipping the wings of strong men back in the days just like a certain "Oluaye" was spearheading anti cult activities in University of Ilorin too. Also the young dude called Tunde Abari who entered LASU at age 14 ann was blended as Eiye too. Too many wars back then. Abeg wey Monicar sef to come finish his story oooooo I am sure he will remember the Rufus Giwa Poly tough guys I am yapping about

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Ratello:
I have been hearing about how bloody Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (formerly Ondo State Polytechnic, Owo) in cult wars especially during the 90s when a certain "Oyato" a dreaded Eiye dude reigns supreme with others while later a powerful anti cult dude called Aluta was clipping the wings of strong men back in the days just like a certain "Oluaye" was spearheading anti cult activities in University of Ilorin too. Also the young dude called Tunde Abari who entered LASU at age 14 ann was blended as Eiye too. Too many wars back then. Abeg wey Monicar sef to come finish his story oooooo I am sure he will remember the Rufus Giwa Poly tough guys I am yapping about

Sharrap
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
its not senseless. these cultist dont know what rosary means, all they see is the color. if he is always on a yellor rosary, they will automatically take himm for an aye or a ban. if he keeps wearing a combination of red and black, he will be assumed a baga until proven otherwise. you guys should stop waiving out questions like this no question is senseless. if he know he no go ask

I dey sleep when I wake up I go reply u. Ishie
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ratello: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Afobear:

Sharrap

Don't you have manners or you think this is where we play around?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Ratello:

Don't you have manners or you think this is where we play around?
sowie
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Capital OYO for you If you read through all or some of the infos dropped here and you still go ahead to join any frat or still remain active in Cultism.

Word; Just remember say life no get duplicate not to talk of duplicates.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
More than 70% of the commenters here are active cultists looking for information.

Someone will just bring up a question about a specific hit, in a specific area and date, all man go begin answer the question dey drop details, dem no Dey reason sef say for person to ask about a specific hit, e get why!!

Some people like myself are just curious, e no get any why

If you mention details about hits, wetin go come happen? Na either the senseless cult bleeps* continue to kill each other based on that or actual readers learn and get sense and know not to join any of them cult groups

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2020
retake89:

I dey sleep when I wake up I go reply u. Ishie
after going through your comments, no need wasting time responding to you. u are a useless frustrated cultist with numbered days. keep displaying your frustration on nairaland. i will first to comment when your story hits front page
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Even without all these stories

Anyone that Joins Cult should be apologize to the trees for Producing oxygen for him or her

How stupid minded can one be undecided

No one should ever waste his Rip when a Cultist dies

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Me don observe since tey. Which make me say I no go talk pim. cheesy grin

Starting from when the expose start, I know say men don gather. I really pity those imposters wey dey use lingos. One was even saying “LG”. The moniker has been warned severally but no way. Me na sidon look I dey now.

A word is enough for the wise. If you still want play game, no wahala. It all ends in PREMIUM QUALITY tears.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Even without all these stories

Anyone that Joins Cult should be apologize to the trees for Producing oxygen for him or her

How stupid minded can one be undecided

No one should ever waste his Rip when a Cultist dies
Those guys are low life that can't survive without gang or group, na wetin they give that stupid boy Darlington mind na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2020
dfrost:

Me don observe since tey. Which make me say I no go talk pim. cheesy grin

Starting from when the expose start, I know say men don gather. I really pity those imposters wey dey use lingos. One was even saying “LG”. The moniker has been warned severally but no way. Me na sidon look I dey now.

A word is enough for the wise. If you still want play game, no wahala. It all ends in PREMIUM QUALITY tears.

Baba leave story... You decided you will never share yours and we all respect that...

No dey use every opportunity dey remind us of your earlier decision.

You decided not to share for personal deeper reasons, and not for whatever trajectory the thread is going...

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Extremely careful
Ambiitiouscent:

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by retake89(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
after going through your comments, no need wasting time responding to you. u are a useless frustrated cultist with numbered days. keep displaying your frustration on nairaland. i will first to comment when your story hits front page
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Those guys are low life that can't survive without gang or group, na wetin they give that stupid boy Darlington mind na
The future of this nation doesn't look bright at all

See small boys flying colours everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

The future of this nation doesn't look bright at all

See small boys flying colours everywhere
As in the country is going down at a fast pace.
Fraudsters, cultists and rapists are now seen as role models

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.