Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076101 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:
THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF TH SHADOW OF DEATH, I FEAR NO EVIL.

The guys you sent yesterday are already in custody. They will be charged for attempted murder and illegal possession of firearms.

IN 7 WAYS YOU SHALL GATHER, IN 1 MILLION WAYS, YOU SHALL FLEE. DESIST NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
You are covered Sir, it's well with you

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Saltzman00: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:

Damoche didn't relate with his brothers while in school(He might,but not on a regular)... If you're a cultist in school and you don't relate with your brothers,when there's a hit, you won't be updated...

He didn't know there was a new war between NBM and BAN...He was in school during exams(The hottest and bloodiest time in school) And to think he was in 400 level(Best targets for rival cultists)

Imagine a budding yahoo boy and artiste whose life was cut short cos of cultism...

damoche...very nice and friendly young man who’s dream was cut short due to cultism...we weren’t close but at least we get to see back then mostly weekends at pere city(iya nkechi’s bar),he was inied by Alora second scavenger xyz big eye coral deck lobbish saheed ...damoches manager (can’t recall his name )is a very old sec member and most times damoche find himself in there midst always with sec members because of his manager,he didnt really relate with buccaneers on the deck which was accepted because of the fact that he was trying to build a name for himself in the music industry ayes wanted to take down a very popular member of the sec group and saw him as the best option because of his popularity...after the hit ..they reached out to the big eye then lobbish sp telling him that they never knew he wasn’t a sec member but a buccaneer...sp was never gonna let it slid...ayes had to pay for what they did ..he was shot at close range twice ...the aye that shot him (bright was his name ..a short yellow dude)was hunted for a while ...later heard from their stearer at that time (can’t remember his name again)...that bright left Nigeria for SA...since the....

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

The guys you sent yesterday are already in custody. They will be charged for attempted murder and illegal possession of firearms.

IN 7 WAYS YOU SHALL GATHER, IN 1 MILLION WAYS, YOU SHALL FLEE. DESIST NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
So these guys are stil bent on hurting the OP? Sighs! May God see you through on the course you've taken.

To the newbies, you see why you should never join cultism? Leaving is almost impossible

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayfab009: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

May the Good Lord keep you always, amen.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Saltzman00:
damoche...very nice and friendly young man who’s dream was cut short due to cultism...we weren’t close but at least we get to see back then mostly weekends at pere city(iya nkechi’s bar),he was inied by Alora second scavenger xyz big eye coral deck lobbish saheed ...damoches manager (can’t recall his name )is a very old sec member and most times damoche find himself in there midst always with sec members because of his manager,he didnt really relate with buccaneers on the deck which was accepted because of the fact that he was trying to build a name for himself in the music industry ayes wanted to take down a very popular member of the sec group and saw him as the best option because of his popularity...after the hit ..they reached out to the big eye then lobbish sp telling him that they never knew he wasn’t a sec member but a buccaneer...sp was never gonna let it slid...ayes had to pay for what they did ..
If true as aforementioned, then that might be the reason SEC carried out very brutal reprisals on NBM few hours after his death and BAN also did same afterwards.

Men have died for this Cultism of a thing and this section is a pointer to the fact that there is no gain in Cultism but tears, blood & deaths.

Let ask these questions from all active Cultist across board.

Who are you if those more rugged or brutal than you can get killed due to Cultism?

Who you be if those wey very rugged and brutal pass you can genuinely renounce Cultism or stop been active and move on with their normal lives?

One Reason is that they saw darkness at the end of the tunnel.

Some will say we lost some but they lost more!!! Bleep that shit as all men lost!!!! A life lost can never be regained or replaced.

Some times one wish one can turn back the hands of time but it ain't possible because we ain't GOD.

I remain a non Cultist and am happy about it.

Let all remember that no one ever tell the full story!!!

Make peace with all men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okpanachil: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

I love the new person you have become. May God keep you and yours Amen.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:
If true as aforementioned, then that might be the reason SEC carried out very brutal reprisals on NBM few hours after his death and BAN also did same afterwards.

There is no way SEC will retaliate over a non initiate of theirs... It doesn't work that way...

SEC may decide to fall out fully since they know the intent of the Aiyes, and as usual want to strike before they are struck...

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

God keep you.
I still find it outlandish that a group of people would be plotting on how to kill, steal and destroy where there are better ways to improve their life.

@deffjam, they say that the fly that refuses to listen will follow the corpse to the grave.
You want to "flex", carry small small girls, learn stupid codes, language, when you can actually learn programming codes and financially secure your future. You can still get girls without being a part of a cult group.
Well, each man to his own. I concur with the guy that said maybe you were not mentally mature.
Because after hearing all the stories and how lives were cut short and you still eager to join or remain active, then that one is your cup of tea.
"For some are destined for destruction"

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
NoBones:
Good Morning to you all,
I greet all the genuine anti-cultism crusaders on the platform.
I greet all the so called good cultists on the platform.
I greet all the derailers

I greet OP @Saynotocultism specially, you will leave long, no harm will befall you, no weapon formed or fashioned against you shall prosper, your steps shall not slide, where ever they gather against you as long as the gathering is not of the Lord, they shall scatter in Jesus mighty Name, your going out and coming in every day shall be blessed.

And to EnthronedbyGod1, GreenArrow1 and everyone out there with good intentions for this thread and our youths out there keep doing the good work, your hands are strengthened by the Almighty God, every evil schemes or machinations against you from the pit of hell(cultists) will not come to pass, the Lord has given his Angels charge over, no harm will beffall you or your loved ones in Jesus Mighty Name..........Amen

I love you All

Amen. Thank you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cali47: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2020
swankyshank:

Cali47 (Calabar 0147) Your moniker and incident of interest gives you away. I guess you’re still actively mapping ‘return leg’ over the incident. 2012 till date is 8 years. If this doesn’t open your eyes to the fact that you’re wasting away then nothing else can.

Just remember to put your proverbial house in order before making any move as the same fire you’re stoking it’s embers might just consume even you too.

Take your own advice and use your 6.

Lol, calm down bro. Life ain't that serious ....�
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

Don't only arrest them

Torture them to the extent that they will flee from anything Cult related

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
If possible waste them because they are in the Same bracket with terrorists

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

There is no way SEC will retaliate over a non initiate of theirs... It doesn't work that way...

SEC may decide to fall out fully since they know the intent of the Aiyes, and as usual want to strike before they are struck...
First let me say that i have read and heard a lot about NBM, SEC and BAN.

The 3 frats even tried all they can to get me to join them but I never did.

Let me put it out that i saw countless hit, heard and also read of so many on media.

Mind you, i went to high institution and graduated a long time ago and knew very strong men from these frats and others frats that i didn't mention. ( Way back then).

I thank God didn't associate with them like that when on campus and outside campus.

In addition to the above, i didn't communicate with any of them for over 2 decades now and won't. ( I know even know where dem dey as rumour has it that Some are dead, some travelled out and several others have left the game)

Back to the Subject.

Its Not true as most times NBM will always strike SEC first even over simply argument or fisticuffs between their members. Why? Because they are eternal enemies and very bitter/brutal rivals who they believe should be quickly attacked before they can strike.

So based on you mention/comment; Let me ask these questions of which I want honest answers.

1. Why won't SEC retaliate over the death of a person (artist) who's manager is an "Old SEC guy"?

2. He was on all blue when he was killed abi?

3.What do you think will be SEC reaction when they know that someone wearing blue got killed outside the campus gate?

4. When did the retaliation take place? Was it immediately after his death or few hours later?

5. How do think his manager who you said is an Old SEC will feel, when his artist which he managed and make money from is killed by SEC rival NBM?

Also recheck your comments as you made a contradictory statement when you said NBM got across to BAN big eye that they killed Damoche thinking he is SEC. { Meaning there is an ongoing war between NBM & SEC.

Let Not mix up what actually happened because the evil had been done and dusted but people should learn from those mistakes and change their way of life.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

Just to lend an unsolicited advice boss. If they didn't fire the gun, the attempted murder allegation might not fly. If that's the case, Threat to Life, Illegal Possession of Firearms and Armed Robbery could be better options. They're all criminal offence, they all have power to send the unscrupulous elements to jail for a VERY long time, that's if they don't bag the life jail sentence. I really don't want this case to be messed up so they can serve as scapegoat for others that wants to tow that path. You can speak to a lawyer concerning what I just said for better insight.

Blessings

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:

Back to the Subject.

Its Not true as most times NBM will always strike SEC first even over simply argument or fisticuffs between their members. Why? Because they are eternal enemies and very bitter/brutal rivals who they believe should be quickly attacked before they can strike.

So based on you mention/comment; Let me ask these questions of which I want honest answers.

1. Why won't SEC retaliate over the death of a person (artist) who's manager is an "Old SEC guy"?

3.What do you think will be SEC reaction when they know that someone wearing blue got killed outside the campus gate?

4. When did the retaliation take place? Was it immediately after his death or few hours later?

5. How do think his manager who you said is an Old SEC will feel, when his artist which he managed and make money from is killed by SEC rival NBM?

Also recheck your comments as you made a contradictory statement when you said NBM got across to BAN big eye that they killed Damoche thinking he is SEC. { Meaning there is an ongoing war between NBM & SEC.

Let Not mix up what actually happened because the evil had been done and dusted but people should learn from those mistakes and change their way of life.

Peace.

LOL
Your ignorance is charming.
You were supposed to tag @ saltzman00 too, maybe he would be kind enough to throw more light like he earlier did. I still don't see the nexus between your questions and how it would help in saying NO to Cultism, so I would pass.

@ Jmaine your attention is need here oo cheesy

Blessings bro.. Stay out of trouble
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Saltzman00: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:

Let me put it out that i saw countless hit, heard and also read of so many on media.

Mind you, i went to high institution and graduated a long time ago and knew very strong men from these frats and others frats that i didn't mention. ( Way back then).

I thank God didn't associate with them like that when on campus and outside campus.

In addition to the above, i didn't communicate with any of them for over 2 decades now and won't. ( I know even know where dem dey as rumour has it that Some are dead, some travelled out and several others have left the game)

Back to the Subject.

Peace.

this man sef!!! You just wan put person for trouble ...I’ve said enough already na ...to have even mentioned the names was a bonus...see ehn sec even wanted it to be a joint hit but sp never agreed to that cos that was gonna bounce back to hunt him if it eventually leaks out to the freegate captain (fc)...sec members put out a rolling squad but didn’t hit any aye ...cos they all left school ....3weeks later I saw sp at lasu annex at progress road abule-egba he came to pick hit squad members from different annexes and he said to me ...”I go make sure sey I Maroon enough ayes”....me and some other old lurds tried talking him out of it that the fc has promised to take the matter up but sp wasnt gonna bulge...a week later it all started !!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
They came in 2010 silver colored Camry around 8 pm. They waited outside mapping me. I was at home with my colleague I was inside seeing everything . They where 4 in number and 3 came out of the vehicle and waited at the gate. I called for backup and took my son and wife to a safe place . Backup came in 30mins and waited at the exit of my estate. I took the back door and waited at the back of the silver camry they came in. One was inside waiting to zoom them off after killing me. My colleague opened the gate and they moved away from the gate . I then told backup to drive into my close and block the exit to my close. They entered into the camry and that was when i came out and shot the tires of the vehicle. searched their phones and saw my pictures. They came with 2 AKs and one PA and axes to take my head like kokoma. AGED between 19, 21, 20,24 . making useful confession. 3 more have been arrested this morning in lekki. The chat gave them out and my pictures. I have not been home in about 3 months as i do have my family join me at my lodge every weekend.

Peacebeuntoyouu:

Just to lend an unsolicited advice boss. If they didn't fire the gun, the attempted murder allegation might not fly. If that's the case, Threat to Life, Illegal Possession of Firearms and Armed Robbery could be better options. They're all criminal offence, they all have power to send the scrupulous elements to jail for a VERY long time, that's if they don't bag the life jail sentence. I really don't want this case to be messed up so they can serve as scapegoat for others that wants to tow that path. You can speak to a lawyer concerning what I just said for better insight.

Blessings

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2020
THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN HERE FOREVER. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU AS A JU. PLEASE REMAIN A JU AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE. BROS, LIFE MIGHT SEEM DIFFICULT FOR YOU NOW BUT CULTISM IS NOT THE WAY FORWARD. THERE IS SOMEONE TOASTING YOU NOW AND TRYING TO DRAG YOU INTO THE MESS OF CULTISM AS THEY WILL WANT TO PROMISE YOU HEAVEN AND EARTH OF HAVING CONNECTIONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE, BROS ITS ALL LIES.

WHEN YOU HIT YOUR FIRST 1MILLION, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT LIFE IS SWEET. LET ME TELL YOU THE UNDILUTED TRUTH,

IF YOU DONT PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE NOW AND LAY A GOOD FOUNDATION NOW, YOU ARE FOREVER A JU. THE REAL STRONG MEN ARE THE SUCCESSFUL MEN

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Saltzman00:
damoche...very nice and friendly young man who’s dream was cut short due to cultism...we weren’t close but at least we get to see back then mostly weekends at pere city(iya nkechi’s bar),he was inied by Alora second scavenger xyz big eye coral deck lobbish saheed ...damoches manager (can’t recall his name )is a very old sec member and most times damoche find himself in there midst always with sec members because of his manager,he didnt really relate with buccaneers on the deck which was accepted because of the fact that he was trying to build a name for himself in the music industry ayes wanted to take down a very popular member of the sec group and saw him as the best option because of his popularity...after the hit ..they reached out to the big eye then lobbish sp telling him that they never knew he wasn’t a sec member but a buccaneer...sp was never gonna let it slid...ayes had to pay for what they did ..he was shot at close range twice ...the aye that shot him (bright was his name ..a short yellow dude)was hunted for a while ...later heard from their stearer at that time (can’t remember his name again)...that bright left Nigeria for SA...since the....

Thank you brother.. No mind that idiot wey talk say I no know wetin I dey talk... This is a 48 year old man typing here... He was a buccaneer but always in the midst of SEC so people thought he was an Airlord..

What gave credence to that notion that he was an airlord was because the day he was shot, he was putting on blue.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Saltzman00:
this man sef!!! You just wan put person for trouble ...I’ve said enough already na ...to have even mentioned the names was a bonus...see ehn sec even wanted it to be a joint hit but sp never agreed to that cos that was gonna bounce back to hunt him if it eventually leaks out to the freegate captain (fc)...sec members put out a rolling squad but didn’t hit any aye ...cos they all left school ....3weeks later I saw sp at lasu annex at progress road abule-egba he came to pick hit squad members from different annexes and he said to me ...”I go make sure sey I Maroon enough ayes”....me and some other old lurds tried talking him out of it that the fc has promised to take the matter up but sp wasnt gonna bulge...a week later it all started !!!
No p as what we read on social media are mixed up then. Chai never believe what you read on social media until you confirm properly.

However, i Like the way you handle this and put out facts unlike one nitwit.

Peace and stay safe.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:

Back to the Subject.

Peace.

Wow bro! There was absolutely no reason to give us a brief review of your curriculum vitae grin... .

No frat will chose to go to war over a non initiate, except in peculiar circumstances when a member and his cartel decide to avenge a personal course, and the fall out now involves the member or other members..

Your questions were funny as well... Why should SEC simply retaliate cos you wore blue when you were murdered. Like Lols.. Damoche was a popular figure, why will they mistake his real affiliation? A particular colour code at the point of death means nothing, the Maphite guy who was murdered recently in Uniben didn't wear their green colour code.

If his SEC manager decides to avenge his friend, then see point one of this post when I wrote about peculiar circumstances where private agendas may engulf the entire gang..

On my post about his membership... You missed the point when I said a particular Aiye on nairaland boasted about killing their "big eye" . And it is evident I was on the right track that he was a Buccaneer . Please see below...

jmaine:

Are you sure he wasn't relating with his men... I remember a certain NBM member gloating they killed BAN big eye when his death hit the nairaland FP..

There were insinuations he cross carpeted to BAN which further placed him a wrong spot to be targeted.

Have a wonderful day ahead... Cheers...

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

LOL
You were supposed to tag @ saltzman00 too, maybe he would be kind enough to throw more light like he earlier did. I still don't see the nexus between your questions and how it would help in saying NO to Cultism, so I would pass.

No be small thing oo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Who do Nigeria? Why did she bring forth to calamity?

How can the future of Nigeria, her young be killing themselves over foolish superiority context while
the older men who are supposed to be a guide is milking her?

Go through this thread and weep for my nation!

Read the front page of nairaland; older men are stealing billions while youth are carrying block as bricklayers.

Every four years, the older men will give you change, alcohol, gun to kill yourselves just to keep ruling you.

Before then, you will be killing yourselves in the name of cultism while recruiting others to follow suit.

Are you not tired of this circle? In a clime where portable water, Electricity and excellent healthcare is unattainable, why are you dying for nothing?

When you read about Sweden, Norway and Australia, what goes through your mind?

Are you not seeing that your Educational system has failed?

For how long do you want to remain as a pawn in this quagmire?

Arise the future of Nigeria, say enough is enough!

For those who are among the REMNANT saying Nigeria must be salvaged, kindly rush to telegram and type " OUR FUTURE is NOW".

I am waiting to see you there!!!

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

Wow bro! There was absolutely no reason to give us a brief review of your curriculum vitae grin... .

No frat will chose to go to war over a non initiate, except in peculiar circumstances when a member and his cartel decide to avenge a personal course, and the fall out now involves the member or other members..

Your questions were funny as well... Why should SEC simply retaliate cos you wore blue when you were murdered. Like Lols.. Damoche was a popular figure, why will they mistake his real affiliation? A particular colour code at the point of death means nothing, the Maphite guy who was murdered recently in Uniben didn't wear their green colour code.

If his SEC manager decides to avenge his friend, then see point one of this post when I wrote about peculiar circumstances where private agendas may engulf the entire gang..

On my post about his membership... You missed the point when I said a particular Aiye on nairaland boasted about killing their "big eye" . And it is evident I was on the right track that he was a Buccaneer . Please see below...

Have a wonderful day ahead... Cheers...

No p as you are very mature in your approach. { Please Stay So}

However the CV thing got me cranked up as some CVs dey wey dem no go fit review finish O grin

Stay safe Man.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:
No p as you are very mature in your approach. { Please Stay So}

However the CV thing got me cranked up as some CVs dey wey dem no go fit review finish O grin

Stay safe Man.

Stay blessed bro...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

LOL

Laughing out loud in Swahili grin

As per my questions; There is a connection as anyone with capacity for logic will easily understand.

In addition do note that there is what they call closure, and my questions will sought of lead to a partial closure.

As per the subject, I will let it slide cos my doubt have been cleared by a mature person.

However do stay away from trouble.

Peace....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

Stay blessed bro...
You too Bro.

Peace and Love no homo grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
saynotocultism:

They came in 2010 silver colored Camry around 8 pm. They waited outside mapping me. I was at home with my colleague I was inside seeing everything . They where 4 in number and 3 came out of the vehicle and waited at the gate. I called for backup and took my son and wife to a safe place . Backup came in 30mins and waited at the exit of my estate. I took the back door and waited at the back of the silver camry they came in. One was inside waiting to zoom them off after killing me. My colleague opened the gate and they moved away from the gate . I then told backup to drive into my close and block the exit to my close. They entered into the camry and that was when i came out and shot the tires of the vehicle. searched their phones and saw my pictures. They came with 2 AKs and one PA and axes to take my head like kokoma. AGED between 19, 21, 20,24 . making useful confession. 3 more have been arrested this morning in lekki. The chat gave them out and my pictures. I have not been home in about 3 months as i do have my family join me at my lodge every weekend.

The thing is even if they confess to it and write a statement, if they have a good lawyer (which they would, cos surely they have backup), the lawyer would advise them to say they made those confessions and wrote the statement under duress, messing up the entire case. Surely, the illegal possession of firearms would fly, Threat to life would fly, with a little wisdom, armed robbery/ attempted robbery too would fly. Nigerian law isn't yet strong in the use of electronic evidence, but what I'll advice you do immediately is to confisticate those phones/ laptops, memory cards, camera etc.. they'll be tendered as evidence in its original state.
I hope some necessary "interrogations" has been/is being given to them in the language they understand perfectly grin grin. God be with you boss.

Blessings

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:
Laughing out loud in Swahili grin

As per my questions; There is a connection as anyone with capacity for logic will easily understand.

In addition do note that there is what they call closure, and my questions will sought of lead to a partial closure.

As per the subject, I will let it slide cos my doubt have been cleared by a mature person .

However do stay away from trouble.

Peace....

LOL. Okay oo Mr MATURED man with LOGICal understanding. Enjoy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Inspireddd:

It pains me because this thread has failed if it has the reverse effect of pushing anyone here to cultism
Why should you feel pained if after reading these real life events and viewing pictures someone still deciedes to join a cult group? Nothing is 100%, in a class their must be those that'll pass and those that'll fail.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

LOL. Okay oo Mr MATURED man with LOGICal understanding. Enjoy
LOL....Stay blessed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rotimi47:
Also recheck your comments as you made a contradictory statement when you said NBM got across to BAN big eye that they killed Damoche thinking he is SEC.

He didn't make such statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.