Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3055924 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Deffjam:
@Inspireddd
if i ever sent pm to marco asking him how to join!

1. May i not witness 2021.
2.may anything i lay my hands on not come to pass.
3.agony from now till i die.

@inspireddd i will be happy if you can quote me with your real acount.

the guy actually ccame and trolled u guys here?/ lol his other account is apache4
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cali47:

Thought you were invisible? Them don map u? Besides how re u sure the people after you are from this forum ?

Just passing by *walks away*

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Inspireddd:

Ok. Ask yourself why everyone on this thread keeps quoting you? It’s not because you are a nuissance. Are you the only one using cult lingos?

It’s because of your star. You have a bright star and people here are sensing something in the spirit that even they can’t explain.

Thesame way you are popular on this thread, you will also become infamous in same measure if you become a cultist or put your hand to anything illegal. This will bring heat on you and you may not be so lucky.

Look for something legitimate, pour your heart into it and learn it. Put that your attention aura and star to good use.

You have the gift of drawing attention and money usually goes same direction with attention.
deep
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Truvel:
Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover. A Person May Be At Dat Level & May Possibly Not Kill Anyone.
When you cannot judge a book cover than its content, it matters that you present yourself both in appearance and character.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Graxie:
assuming you are told to go and kill by your leader or revenge someone death, can you say NO because you no carry am for head?

Let me tell you a little story. .

Back then when guy man still dey game, I had only 5men as my cartel men which 3 are dead now, but I roll mostly with Vikings. you can hardly know. Even though there is hit with Vikings. We still dey post dey kpaf jmk. .

So, who get sense no dey fall him paddy because of frat or anything. they are some men you grow up with that frat can separate you guys. And to answer the other of your question about been forced to go kill. you can only be asked if you'll roll and not forced. because na odidi dey make hit unsuccessful.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

Bros, 24 hours don pass oo... Just a reminder.. grin
I choose not to continue the story again. .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Seanixking:

He is not lying. Na just some person dey carry am for head.
If you like carry am for heart and hand, rival wey carry am for head go offload am, both the heart and hand.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Seanixking:

I choose not to continue the story again. .

Alright bro.. Nothing do you... Safety always...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Koralords:
If you really have ot you will know cultism is just a phase,but some people carry am for head too much,
If you an eiye if an aiye give you a contract of 10m will you refuse it ?
When I was in sch and had issues with the sch management it was my rival eiye course mate someone I was already mapping that stood by me,my so called brother was happy cos am more active and popular than him,back then if I had issues the only person that I know will come fight for me even if I call 1am is am eiye,onces had issues a babe I took from the club wanted to set me up cos she saw me with some dollars called this guy around 3am within 20mins e don land well armed,all am trying to say na personal orientation matter,no carry frat for head cos bkb Dey and your so called rival might Be your helper
Say no to cultism
stupid cultists. Death befall you and your ilks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cali47:

Thought you were invisible? Them don map u? Besides how re u sure the people after you are from this forum ?

Just passing by *walks away*
What Do U Mean By Asking Dat Op Is Invisible? Are U Trying 2 Mock Him? Or Are U One Of Dem?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
subcbouy:
When you cannot judge a book cover than its content, it matters that you present yourself both in appearance and character.
U Don't Av 2 Assume Like Dat Since U Don't Av Any Proof Of Ur Comments.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Who made you the judge or are you perfect? Don't you know that your negative reaction to his post could discourage other intending confesses from coming forward with their own encounter. Most of these people joined cultism as a result of youthful exuberance, peer pressure, malfunctioned society, false hope and unwarranted intimidation from their fellow men and women. Let's encourage them, not discourage them. Let's make them to understand that there is hope for them. Peace!

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wish them all death.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Them don collect this one babe or phone(LOL). Alaye calm down, you got no right whatsoever to wish death on anyone.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

I knew Ubong tallest since his days in Duke Town Secondary School, Calabar... He was always leading the war with Hope Waddell Institute. Ubong tallest, Number 1,and some other guys..

Na Klans man him be, and e be like say na Viki kpai am for Akwa Ibom after he assaulted a senior Norseman..
this description sounds like someone i actually know. the one i know lived around marian before they moved to somewhere i dont know. e bi like say him bro sef join police. that is if its the person i am thinking. i pray may e no be him o. when calabar was rugged, internet never enter na. the area boys along where even more rugged than cultist

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Seanixking:

Them don collect this one babe or phone(LOL). Alaye calm down, you got no right whatsoever to wish death on anyone.
death befall you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edimolu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
what really happened here? Crazy shii

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Truvel:
U Don't Av 2 Assume Like Dat Since U Don't Av Any Proof Of Ur Comments.
First impression matter bro.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
forexguruu:
this description sounds like someone i actually know. the one i know lived around marian before they moved to somewhere i dont know. e bi like say him bro sef join police. that is if its the person i am thinking. i pray may e no be him o. when calabar was rugged, internet never enter na. the area boys along where even more rugged than cultist

Can't really say if we are referring to the same fellow cos I knew about him during his early rugged days in secondary school (1999 or so).

Those area boys no be here.. Idang boys, Ikot Ekpo, Bayside boys, Etak udari, Jebs, Nsidung et al.

Always fighting for supremacy.... I remember the area Boys students war in 2001..oboy, no be small thing oo.... They snuck into Unical back gate, and burned down a block in the staff quarters.

Na all those boys dem don bring on board wey don turn the town upside down.... Calabar still rugged oo, with men causing havoc in Calabar South..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
edimolu:
what really happened here? Crazy shii

Heard they came for the boyfriend he escaped, so they killed her to send a message to their target..

In the Twitter videos below, you could see her dancing a few moments earlier before her death..

https://twitter.com/King_patrick1/status/1291126977437618179?s=19

https://twitter.com/King_patrick1/status/1291127301300719616?s=19

What an unfortunate death.. May God help all of us.. Amen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

Can't really say if we are referring to the same fellow cos I knew about him during his early rugged days in secondary school (1999 or so).

Those area boys no be here.. Idang boys, Ikot Ekpo, Bayside boys, Etak udari, Jebs, Nsidung et al.

Always fighting for supremacy.... I remember the area Boys students war in 2001..oboy, no be small thing oo.... They snuck into Unical back gate, and burned down a block in the staff quarters.

Na all those boys dem don bring on board wey don turn the town upside down.... Calabar still rugged oo, with men causing havoc in Calabar South..
the guy i know attended duketown also, and na around that year. the one i know get one kain flat shape of head and fair and he has a sister. one fine girl that should be married now. if this description fits the person then na him
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edimolu(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
jmaine:

Heard they came for the boyfriend he escaped, so they killed her to send a message to their target..

In the Twitter videos, you could see her dancing a few moments earlier before her death..

Damn!!!.... So an innocent lady was killed just like that.

May God help us.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
edimolu:

Damn!!!.... So an innocent lady was killed just like that.

May God help us.

Just attached the Twitter link.. Terrible event..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
forexguruu:
the guy i know attended duketown also, and na around that year. the one i know get one kain flat shape of head and fair and he has a sister. one fine girl that should be married now. if this description fits the person then na him

E wan resemble the guy oo.. grin..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2020
jmaine:

E wan resemble the guy oo.. grin..
e go be the guy but i no know say the guy rugged like that o. i am sure say na him from the description you gave. i really feel bad for him. during that period. many guys blend klans. na from this time kk begin to get level. e get one rugged kk guy then , mattew , i think he stayed close to unical small gate area. he was responsible for blending guys into kk that period. i no know wether he still dey alive now. unical was one deadly school to attend. when the school dey hot, them never form crutech sef. it all started from hopewaddle and spaco. i don read the thread and i no see unical cnfessions here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edimolu(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2020
jmaine:

Just attached the Twitter link.. Terrible event..
oh, thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2020
jmaine:

In the Twitter videos below, you could see her dancing a few moments earlier before her death..

everybody whose face appeared in this video don enter automatic wahala. this is why apart from avoiding cultism , u should avoid some type of friends

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2020
jmaine:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked those guys are heartless, see as them waste that girl.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2020
forexguruu:
everybody whose face appeared in this video don enter automatic wahala. this is why apart from avoiding cultism , u should avoid some type of friends

Yeah, having bad friends is an albatross one shouldn't have.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2020
edimolu:

oh, thanks

You are welcome
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Passionate888:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked those guys are heartless, see as them waste that girl.

Abi the babe dey run shows for her boyfriend? Cos I can't fathom the needless murder..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hywhaletek(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.