Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084413 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

LMAO This one na lie
Talk another one

Wasn't it on this thread someone who was in Crawford said a cultist tried to intimidate him to join? Let those who want to learn, learn.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Na curse dey worry this 25tolife guy wey dey mask off as inspired.
i go...only let this thing when u type so slide because i see say you get good intentions towards this thread........bros no be me be that........as for 25 i don't deactivate tey tey....,this na my only.

i truly know that any nuisance that appears on this thread would be linked to me....i always blame myself for creating that impression..,but that those not mean am the person........for peace i un followed this thread last month........i just have to search it now to view.

i no say i no go fit clear my name.....,.again.....but make nobody accuse me again.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Graxie:
This picture dey make my womb turn. Abeg make una pity una mama.

Oh, labour ward for Nigeria na 50/50.

Nine months too far.

Abeg on behalf of those who have been hurt by rival cultist wanting to revenge, abeg forgive.

Forgive my brother, forgive my sister.

E no worth am, an eye for an eye go make everybody blind.

Abeg forgive..

Remember their poor parents, remember mercy. Forgive

May God heal our land.
hehehe Too much of Nairamacin.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Cult no dey private schools, at least the top ones, not all these roadside private schools

Make that guy talk another lie

Be guided and talk wetin you Sabi ... Wetin make ma Gee Ephraim and Tunde expel from Babcock and leads ?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

Big lie. Even in some federal schools , theres little or zero activity. Unilorin and OAU I'm very sure of.

Unilorin? Little or zero frat activity? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

Big lie. Even in some federal schools , theres little or zero activity. Unilorin and OAU I'm very sure of.
Remove Unilorin from there...Na everyday Fight.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2020
falklandsaga:
Continued

All the lords in the MIT echoed "Awumen ooooo". BE then asks the Killer and Maker of Soul for SIGs. Pablo the Sailor proceeded to mention his findings concerning the HIT. He stated that their paid informant in Aye told them about how the Kpoai of Canta Ethiopia (Aye HT in Abraka) ordered hitmen from Ekpoma and assisted by some inhouse men to organise that bloody attack. He also mentioned the names of the men involved and those in Abraka who facilitated their mapping and attack. Pablo was so passionate about his revenge plan. It was as if the bloodlust of Grandpa had penetrated his heart completely. He gave details of how 5 different squads have been mobilised with rugged and tested lords from within and outside the deck. These squads will simultaneously stage five attacks in five different locations. The Kpoai of Aye was a target, the Chief Butcher of Aye was another target. Of the remaining three targets, one squad will head to Ekpoma (the BE of Cayman deck was ready to chest any rough sea that comes from this), one will go to Obiaruku where a significant BHL eye was located and the last will do mop-up and be on standby.

This is the most significant part of the story

Someone from their own circle gave them away for a fee

In life, there is no honor among thieves

No better thing than being a confirmed Jew

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Na im fall be dz, d guy wey DeM scatter im head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Cult no dey private schools, at least the top ones, not all these roadside private schools

YOU KNOW NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

CC: NewDelhi likewise you too

#Live and Learn.
Blessings

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

#Live and Learn.
Blessings
Both have no clue at all. That Hindu boy never sabi anything, even hustler sef

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

#Live and Learn.
Blessings

LOL
One question for you

Did you attend any of the schools listed?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
subcbouy:
Both have no clue at all. That Hindu boy never sabi anything, even hustler sef

LOL
Make i just dey look

grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

Be guided and talk wetin you Sabi ... Wetin make ma Gee Ephraim and Tunde expel from Babcock and leads ?

Guy, wetin them dey refer to na as e dey Federal schools

Obviously, some people wey them expel from federal schools later come private schools

One of my close guys that time came from IMSU cos of cult issues

E dey, but you dare not do rubbish openly like in federal schools, no meetings and nonsense cos person must everly cast you

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Na im fall be dz, d guy wey DeM scatter im head

Strong man brain all over the floor
Looks like they had been looking for him for a long time cos this manner of killing was done such that they had to be 100% sure

shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
He was a father of two.
Celebrated his birthday a day before his death.
His brain splattered on the floor.
End of a man.
His wife now a widow
His children, fatherless.

Is this worth it at all?

"Make i run game for school, when I dey salted/XYZ/graduated, I go drop am. E good to dey rugged"
Lol, I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
kingthreat:

Wasn't it on this thread someone who was in Crawford said a cultist tried to intimidate him to join? Let those who want to learn, learn.

I specifically mentioned that the top private schools

Crawford is not in my top 4 Private schools in Nigeria

Covenant
Babcock
Redeemers
ABTI
(Bowen and maybe Afebabalola)

Anything asides this 4 na rubbish

The likes of Bells & Crawford na rubbish

My own opinion though

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

LOL
One question for you

Did you attend any of the schools listed?
The don't know anything lol. We wey attend the schools dey give them update Dem still dey argue.

Did my msc in unilorin. There is nothing like cultism in the school and it's environs. Only in town and kwara poly.

Same thing in OAU.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Casan0va:
He was a father of two.
Celebrated his birthday a day before his death.
His brain splattered on the floor.
End of a man.
His wife now a widow
His children, fatherless.

Is this worth it at all?

"Make i run game for school, when I dey salted/XYZ/graduated, I go drop am. E good to dey rugged"
Lol, I pity you.

"I am a good cultist"

"I belong, but I dont associate with them"

Na this one dey funny pass

When them catch you, time no dy to explain. Cultists no be sars, na one mission them find come, to count scores and discharge as fast as possible

Someone wrote in the FB comments that 'How can he rest on, with the kind of life he lived'. Maybe he was notorious

RIP to the dead

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

This is the most significant part of the story

Someone from their own circle gave them away for a fee

In life, there is no honor among thieves

No better thing than being a confirmed Jew

I believe it should be the guy they kidnapped, made him divulge details with the promise of letting him go Scott free. Afterwards, he was beheaded .

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2020
mmrinn:

Just because there are little to no activities nor mean say confra nor dey there. Sometimes, the more you look, the less you see o. I can bet my testicles say at least 5 confra members dey every single private university for naija. UNILORIN and OAU go get at least 50 members per confra sef.

If you say no activity, na because you nor know dem and dem nor dey fight.
No mind those guys,some students of those private sch na people then don rusticate for public sch wey them parent get money send to private sch,if there’s no cultism there how come Dey have deck names

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
jmaine:

I believe it should be the guy they kidnapped, made him divulge details with the promise of letting him go Scott free. Afterwards, he was beheaded .

No, check where i quoted in bold

He mentioned that someone gave them additional information, well detailed one for money

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
mmrinn:

Just because there are little to no activities nor mean say confra nor dey there. Sometimes, the more you look, the less you see o. I can bet my testicles say at least 5 confra members dey every single private university for naija. UNILORIN and OAU go get at least 50 members per confra sef.

If you say no activity, na because you nor know dem and dem nor dey fight.

Very possible

How can you have more than 4,000 students and at least 5 wont have done something outside the school

Different people from diverse backgrounds but i can also bet it with you that there is no fighting or nonsense activity going on

The school will be more than happy to collect 1.5m as fees from you and expel you, especially Covenant and Babcock

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

LOL
Make I just dey look

grin
grin Truth is bitter.

most of the cultists in private universities have been blend from the streets or from public universities. Though, their activities aren't active and aren't felt.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
subcbouy:
grin Truth is bitter.

most of the cultists in private universities have been blend from the streets or from public universities. Though, their activities aren't active and aren't felt.

Comprehension issues is what you have, read and understand first

You have been saying exactly the same thing I am saying

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Meanwhile, falkland , me like your writeup
Well written
Kudos

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Comprehension issues are what you have, read and understand first

You have been saying exactly the same thing I am saying
Your problem is, you never believe they exist in private universities. Check your writings again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

This is your comment.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2020
It seems we have upgraded from "one week, one dolt", to "one day, one dolt". cheesy grin

Still rep, #saynotocultism

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
subcbouy:
Your problem is, you never believe they exist in private universities. Check your writings again.

undecided

You check my comments so?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
dfrost:
It seems we have upgraded from "one week, one dolt", to "one day, one dolt". cheesy grin

Still rep, #saynotocultism

Mention me with your chest

smiley
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

hustla:

LMAO This one na lie
Talk another one

You two are just a pack of disgusting idiotas. You havent been to all private universities and you open your mouth to utter what you dont know. Arent you dull?

Before you start spewing trash ask where is Sanaga HT or Kanta Okemini HT.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Neddstark:

You two are just a pack of disgusting idiotas. You havent been to all private universities and you open your mouth to utter what you dont know. Arent you dull?

Before you start spewing trash ask where is Sanaga HT or Kanta Okemini HT.

K

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.