Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094307 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

undecided
You check my comments so?
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

K

The spirit is roaming looking for the week's idiot

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Neddstark:

The spirit is roaming looking for the week's idiot

K
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Neddstark:

You two are just a pack of disgusting idiotas. You havent been to all private universities and you open your mouth to utter what you dont know. Arent you dull?

Before you start spewing trash ask where is Sanaga HT or Kanta Okemini HT.

Nedd, good day mate. How have you been? Hope you are good. You really have time to even mention the Ts. Dolts don't really need the information because it's obvious that:

1. They want to use the information for another reason
2. They don't know and claim to know and don't want to know.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Some people think they know everything..I know couple of people that don’t even know about the activities of cult in their school..there own na to go school and go house and them go even follow you argue say dem ni Dey run confra for dere school

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2020

"You want to be in a gang
And shoot up everything with a bang.
They say they will have your back
But education is what you lack."
-Norena N. Jones

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

The don't know anything lol. We wey attend the schools dey give them update Dem still dey argue.

Did my msc in unilorin. There is nothing like cultism in the school and it's environs. Only in town and kwara poly.

Same thing in OAU.

Also futa Akure.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

This is the most significant part of the story

Someone from their own circle gave them away for a fee

In life, there is no honor among thieves

No better thing than being a confirmed Jew

I thought I was the only one that noticed that part oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quivah(f): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Rg147:
Some people think they know everything..I know couple of people that don’t even know about the activities of cult in their school..there own na to go school and go house and them go even follow you argue say dem ni Dey run confra for dere school
I spent 6 years in the uni, and I hold body dey argue say e no dey my school. When I joined this thread, I realized that they could have been among my hostel mates at some point. Or the rugged hostel opp mine. Abi the first hotel on my street,t wey be our shield against NEPA. The guys there dey gather outside every day and night dey play whot, scrabble, ludo and dey gamble, shouting and smoking hemp. All of em na spillover students, over 25 years of age, rough-looking guys with dirty black teeth and lips. But to me, dey are just non-serious students than touts. I go even dey argue for my hostel or at home say cult no dey my school with my full chest. I no dey pass my hostel, school, field, and market, but I dey feel like say I know my school well well simply because I never hear of any cult related deaths or fights. Coming to this thread has, however, proved me wrong. E even be like say I don live with some of them sef( I stayed at three hostels during my stay in school) for my first and second hostel. The last one for college seems to be different, but like have learned, you can't trust anybody.

Ps; I woke up around 1 am this morning to work but decided to surf through FB first. Unfortunately for me, I saw a video on one guy's status, and it spoiled my night. I couldn't close my eyes without seeing that event or the shouts; kill am, make una kill am.
I couldn't continue my work, and I couldn't sleep until 5 am.

The tied girl, the guys, the pleading, the strikes, the blood, the dragging.....IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
quivah:

They are called Secret Cults for a reason.
The stricter the environment, the more secret their operations.

Beating your chest to say they don't exist in a particular environment is having too much faith in your own knowledge.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quivah(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Beating your chest to say they don't exist in a particular environment is having too much faith in your own knowledge

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WIZGUY69(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
No
NewDelhi:

The don't know anything lol. We wey attend the schools dey give them update Dem still dey argue.

Did my msc in unilorin. There is nothing like cultism in the school and it's environs. Only in town and kwara poly.

Same thing in OAU.

Lmao. You better don’t say what you are not sure of. grin
I attended OAU. The fact that Cultism activities are not that pronounced or cultists are not active in OAU doesn’t mean they are no cultists in the school.

They are cultists in the school.
100% till today.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Cult no dey private schools, at least the top ones, not all these roadside private schools

Make that guy talk another lie
Stop arguing about things you don't know. Because they don't kill themselves on campuses doesn't mean cultism doesn't exist there. The schools you mentioned have their respective deck/temple or whatever name of various cult groups. They run external hits very well.

As for NewDelhi, stop being assertive in ignorance, cultism is in Unilorin as well as OAU

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Two dolts already. Remaining one to make it equal the name of that Bollywood movie. cheesy grin

Ignorance is really a problem, especially for educated illiterates. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
“A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.”
― Jay-Z | The TakeOver

wink

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rotexsky(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
You will have to be a learner to believe this part of the story,not just a man who can be a of the hit being a victim,the whole Pablo MIT plan is what he was told and meant to believe
hustla:

This is the most significant part of the story

Someone from their own circle gave them away for a fee

In life, there is no honor among thieves

No better thing than being a confirmed Jew

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TheZooHasFalln: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I spoke about an axeman that was converted through my incredible gun story, but I didn't say the full gist.

He had a very very terrible past, in fact 3 of his cabal men are dead as I speak.

The former axeman was having terrible nightmares, it got so bad that he started having physical injuries each time he wakes up, the injuries were due to demonic attacks from the dream which manifested physically, when he read my incredible gun story, he decided to send me a private message.
We then conversed and I led him to Christ, and put him through some prayers.

By the grace of God, he is now totally free, he was so happy in his new found freedom, that he told me he would like me to meet his fiancee.

We spoke today via email and he called my attention to your post.
I understand what you're going through more than anyone here cos I've been through much more worse.
I'll share 1 or 2 stories here cos of you.

I don't know if you'll see it fit for us to discuss privately, but if you don't feel you can trust me enough, you can go ahead with other suggestions given to you here.

God bless.
I didn't want to comment here yet until I get to the last page, but these assertions you made here gives me concerns and I want to call your attention not to be carried away by any calculated claims by an individual on this thread considering the level of complexity and sensitive nature of the thread and your role in the topic. Just be careful and remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

"I am a good cultist"

"I belong, but I dont associate with them"

Na this one dey funny pass

When them catch you, time no dy to explain. Cultists no be sars, na one mission them find come, to count scores and discharge as fast as possible

Someone wrote in the FB comments that 'How can he rest on, with the kind of life he lived'. Maybe he was notorious

RIP to the dead

Na FJ learned.... He dn run Matas since for skul and karma has gotten him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Beating your chest to say they don't exist in a particular environment is having too much faith in your own knowledge.
Very true statement, I wouldn't have said it better. This happens in the family too. The more strict the parents; the more secret the children.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
rotexsky:
You will have to be a learner to believe this part of the story,not just a man who can be a of the hit being a victim,the whole Pablo MIT plan is what he was told and meant to believe

I dont understand you though
In all groups, snitches can be there who will give you information for money

Among the people who went for the hit, the snitch could want some f them dead, and for money, it will be extra side hustle

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
dfrost:

Nedd, good day mate. How have you been? Hope you are good. You really have time to even mention the Ts. Dolts don't really need the information because it's obvious that:

1. They want to use the information for another reason
2. They don't know and claim to know and don't want to know.

Shalom.

Alright boss. Will be more tactful. Thanks for the insight. I'm good by the way. Cheers
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

I dont understand you though
In all groups, snitches can be there who will give you information for money

Among the people who went for the hit, the snitch could want some f them dead, and for money, it will be extra side hustle

rotexsky

Picture this:

Two friends, probably from village or wherever, dey separate confra and hit don happen. One go con ask the other for info and based on say the other one fit loyal to friend pass confra, he go spill for free. Or maybe he go ask for bar to spill.

Come Edo make you hear of how people dey buy information. Na common thing. If you get money, dem fit tell you who kill Bola Ige two seconds.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
quivah:

I spent 6 years in the uni, and I hold body dey argue say e no dey my school. When I joined this thread, I realized that they could have been among my hostel mates at some point. Or the rugged hostel opp mine. Abi the first hotel on my street,t wey be our shield against NEPA. The guys there dey gather outside every day and night dey play whot, scrabble, ludo and dey gamble, shouting and smoking hemp. All of em na spillover students, over 25 years of age, rough-looking guys with dirty black teeth and lips. But to me, dey are just non-serious students than touts. I go even dey argue for my hostel or at home say cult no dey my school with my full chest. I no dey pass my hostel, school, field, and market, but I dey feel like say I know my school well well simply because I never hear of any cult related deaths or fights. Coming to this thread has, however, proved me wrong. E even be like say I don live with some of them sef( I stayed at three hostels during my stay in school) for my first and second hostel. The last one for college seems to be different, but like have learned, you can't trust anybody.

Ps; I woke up around 1 am this morning to work but decided to surf through FB first. Unfortunately for me, I saw a video on one guy's status, and it spoiled my night. I couldn't close my eyes without seeing that event or the shouts; kill am, make una kill am.
I couldn't continue my work, and I couldn't sleep until 5 am.

The tied girl, the guys, the pleading, the strikes, the blood, the dragging.....IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Let's see the video
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jerrykk(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Let's see the video

The video is too graphic
I threw up while watching it
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

I specifically mentioned that the top private schools

Crawford is not in my top 4 Private schools in Nigeria

Covenant
Babcock
Redeemers
ABTI
(Bowen and maybe Afebabalola)

Anything asides this 4 na rubbish

The likes of Bells & Crawford na rubbish

My own opinion though

My niggur say frat no dey Afe ( I laugh in Swahili)
My cousin(s) dey Afe oo, him confide in me say him wan follow me join SVC base on say BAN dey intimidate am for there. I showed him this thread December last year when him come our side for holiday.

Him be wan run SVC bcoz I told him that I will join because of the intimidation I bin dey face that year. But we thank God for this thread.

Na so I for lead person son join my mumu sef go join nonsense. God forbid bad thing

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
jerrykk:

The video is too graphic

How did your contact now get the video
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Anny505:

My niggur say frat no dey Afe ( I laugh in Swahili)
My cousin(s) dey Afe oo, him confide in me say him wan follow me join SVC base on say BAN dey intimidate am for there. I showed him this thread December last year when him come our side for holiday.

Him be wan run SVC bcoz I told him that I will join because of the intimidation I bin dey face that year. But we thank God for this thread.

Na so I for lead person son join my mumu sef go join nonsense. God forbid bad thing
The same BAN wey some guys dey say na 'peaceful' cult o.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
This huntlar guy abi be na Hustla when you want to give us an opinion can you please stop generalizinng?I really don't know what you thought when you first said no cultism in private Universities then you went on to exclude some.Have you visited or schooled in the mentioned private Universities.
I categorically know Igbinedion University Okada and Madonna University Elele campus have Decks which means they have sailing Lord's there.
Guy,Talk the one you know and Keep qwayet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
DemonInvoker:
This huntlar guy abi be na Hustla when you want to give us an opinion can you please stop generalizinng?I really don't know what you thought when you first said no cultism in private Universities then you went on to exclude some.Have you visited or schooled in the mentioned private Universities.
I categorically know Igbinedion University Okada and Madonna University Elele campus have Decks which means they have sailing Lord's there.
Guy,Talk the one you know and Keep qwayet.

Again, comprehension is a problem for most people

I literally listed private schools in order... Yet una still just Wan rant

I no go reply again

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
jerrykk:

The video is too graphic
Now I'm even more curious to see it. Post it if you can, but we'll understand if you don't want to.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Again, comprehension is a problem for most people

I literally listed private schools in order... Yet una still just Wan rant

I no go reply again
Going by your first post on this issue, you didn't specify the 'private universities' you meant.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quivah(f): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
hustla:

Let's see the video
1. I don't want such gore to be an association with my account.
2. The file is about 17mb, which is too large for this website.
3. Saw it on someone's FB status. His/her detail is shown.
4. I didn't download it although I might have gone back to screen record it cause I just had to show someone and deleted it afterward. I couldn't watch it more than twice. The first time I saw it and the second time I was screen recording it
5. Let's say I can still get the file. I'm not sure how I can upload such a large file here without showing the account's detail. I might try using my drive, but no, thank you.

So if you do want to see the video, why don't I just narrate the messiest, devastating, soul wrecking 12secs video I have ever watched.
A girl was tied with her hand backward like you would tie a dog or ram. Some guys surrounded her, some on black/black, some on multi-colors. One guy held a cutlass. It happened on the street and cars were passing by so it could have happened in front of someone's house. The girl shouldn't be more than 25/26. She was pleading to be freed, but you could hear some of the guys saying, kill am, kill am blah blah. She was struggling, and the guy with a cutlass struck her the first time, but it landed on her nose/chin, and she suddenly stopped fighting. The second hit went straight to her neck, and it nearly cut off her head... a guy on black/black dragged her to the main road.
The end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TONERO500(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.