Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084738 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jerrykk(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2020
hustla:

How did your contact now get the video

I don't know. All I know was that I watched it on someone's fb status..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2020
butterfly777:

It is not hot in Malaysia, it is only got among cultists in Malaysia. Jews are enjoying their lives, but cultists are killing themselves.
no bro, even jus are affected. i have a cousin there now. and as we speak the police are looking for any black nigerian they can lay their hands on around where he stays. if them catch a ju, malay police no now wetin be ju or wetin be aye or wetin be baga. the news is that nigerians are destroying their properties and causing nuisance. once them catch u, na deportation straight. so this useless cultist are really destroying the image of naija outside. most of the landlords are evacuating nigerians out. nothing concern them with ju or aye or baga.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
quivah:
I'm wondering if she was a female cultist involved in a hit or she was a Ju who dated a top man, and it backfired.
Can these people kill a Ju this way?
see, cultism doesnt happen in other african countries. what happened was a case of some of drug or some political fight n cameroon. na now naija dey export the useless cult to places like ghana, south africa, malaysia etc
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2020
hustla:

Again, comprehension is a problem for most people

I literally listed private schools in order... Yet una still just Wan rant

I no go reply again

Chris525 my man. How is it bro grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2020
quivah:

1. I don't want such gore to be an association with my account.
2. The file is about 17mb, which is too large for this website.
3. Saw it on someone's FB status. His/her detail is shown.
4. I didn't download it although I might have gone back to screen record it cause I just had to show someone and deleted it afterward. I couldn't watch it more than twice. The first time I saw it and the second time I was screen recording it
5. Let's say I can still get the file. I'm not sure how I can upload such a large file here without showing the account's detail. I might try using my drive, but no, thank you.

So if you do want to see the video, why don't I just narrate the messiest, devastating, soul wrecking 12secs video I have ever watched.
A girl was tied with her hand backward like you would tie a dog or ram. Some guys surrounded her, some on black/black, some on multi-colors. One guy held a cutlass. It happened on the street and cars were passing by so it could have happened in front of someone's house. The girl shouldn't be more than 25/26. She was pleading to be freed, but you could hear some of the guys saying, kill am, kill am blah blah. She was struggling, and the guy with a cutlass struck her the first time, but it landed on her nose/chin, and she suddenly stopped fighting. The second hit went straight to her neck, and it nearly cut off her head... a guy on black/black dragged her to the main road.
The end.

I saw that video on bestgore. My investigation reveals it happened in cameroon and not Nigeria. Be careful with fake news.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Inspireddd:

Who is Chris?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2020
forexguruu:
no bro, even jus are affected. i have a cousin there now. and as we speak the police are looking for any black nigerian they can lay their hands on around where he stays. if them catch a ju, malay police no now wetin be ju or wetin be aye or wetin be baga. the news is that nigerians are destroying their properties and causing nuisance. once them catch u, na deportation straight. so this useless cultist are really destroying the image of naija outside. most of the landlords are evacuating nigerians out. nothing concern them with ju or aye or baga.

Na wa oo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Inspireddd:

I saw that video on bestgore. My investigation reveals it happened in cameroon and not Nigeria. Be careful with fake news.
I visited that mad website and I was disgusted so many sick bastards in the world today especially all those psychotic white bastards .

I read a particular comment of one person there where he said and I quote " I would love to watch how the Mexicans were skinned alive , it turns me on". How sick is that??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Inspireddd:

Hustla is as old as chris 525 and older than you on this thread so please stfu!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Hustla is as old as chris 525 and older than you on this thread so please stfu!

What was he implying? That I'm chris 525?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
hustla:

Review the comment, simply meanz u are totally different from d chris guy..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rockyfancino:
Jezzz... I can't believe I typed this long. This is joblessness at maximum o.
If you can write like that why cannot you convert your writing skill to jobs wise?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
opera1:

Review the comment, simply meanz u are totally different from d chris guy..

Oh boy na them know O
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cultism and Killings.

True story: I am a man, but when I was in school, a lady told a cult guy about Jesus Christ, but he didn't take it seriously. He was later shot dead. I don't know if he ever repented and accepted Jesus before he died. He died in a bar. I don't know if he was able to say "Jesus please forgive me in just a minute before he died".

Another story I read of; the guy prayed his last prayer before he was shot by rival cultist. If he accepted Jesus, he is in heaven now. How sure are you that you will be able to repent in a crucial hour? Will you even be prepared to pray your last prayer? you will not die in Jesus name. Amen.

Young boys in cult, why are you putting your life under pressure? Is it all because you want to be a hard guy or you want to speak the slangs or you want to answer hard names?

If you have not joined a cult, please do your best not to join. If you have joined already, you can repent from sin today and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior right now. You can also go for deliverance at Mountain of Fire, or become committed in good churches like deeper life, redeemed, dunamis, living faith, watchman, etc...

Be wise, your life is so precious to your parents. Do not break their hearts.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rockyfancino(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
subcbouy:
If you can write like that why cannot you convert your writing skill to jobs wise?
lol... I don't have writing skills now, I only typed long I guess. Don't start making me think I have skills o grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
election2023:
Cultism and Killings.

[s]True story: I am a man, but when I was in school, a lady told a cult guy about Jesus Christ, but he didn't take it seriously. He was later shot dead. I don't know if he ever repented and accepted Jesus before he died. He died in a bar. I don't know if he was able to say "Jesus please forgive me in just a minute before he died".

Another story I read of; the guy prayed his last prayer before he was shot by rival cultist. If he accepted Jesus, he is in heaven now. How sure are you that you will be able to repent in a crucial hour? Will you even be prepared to pray your last prayer? you will not die in Jesus name. Amen.

Young boys in cult, why are you putting your life under pressure? Is it all because you want to be a hard guy or you want to speak the slangs or you want to answer hard names?

If you have not joined a cult, please do your best not to join. If you have joined already, you can repent from sin today and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior right now. You can also go for deliverance at Mountain of Fire, or become committed in good churches like deeper life, redeemed, dunamis, living faith, watchman, etc...

Be wise, your life is so precious to your parents. Do not break their hearts [/s] .
this is pure trash and this type of trash always result in several pages of derailing. dude if i am to follow your logic , then i will just go ahead, join a cult, become one of the most notorious, kill as many as possible then after i am done, i give my life to your so called christ or better still keep killing till anyday they catch up with me and when i see them getting close i will then pray to your christ to forgive me and straight i am heading to heaven. how dumb man. please lets use our brain when talking about this religion. it is all this stupid religious belive that is causing all the islamic violence u see. they stupid belive that once they die fighting for islam they will die and go straight to heaven. this single belief is why u see them killing anyhow all in the name of religion. lets keep christ, religion etc etc out of this please

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
forexguruu:
this is pure trash and this type of trash always result in several pages of derailing. dude if i am to follow your logic , then i will just go ahead, join a cult, become one of the most notorious, kill as many as possible then after i am done, i give my life to your so called christ or better still keep killing till anyday they catch up with me and when i see them getting close i will then pray to your christ to forgive me and straight i am heading to heaven. how dumb man. please lets use our brain when talking about this religion. it is all this stupid religious belive that is causing all the islamic violence u see. they stupid belive that once they die fighting for islam they will die and go straight to heaven. this single belief is why u see them killing anyhow all in the name of religion. lets keep christ, religion etc etc out of this please
The Bible says shall we continue in sin that grace may abound ??

God doesn't work that way.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quivah(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Inspireddd:

bros you came late.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
forexguruu:
[/s]

It's better to close your mouth and be thought a fool than open it and clear all doubts. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
hustla:

Yes
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Yes

Na lack of job / sense dey make person dey do guess work say one person open account blah blah

Make them continue grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
hustla:

Na lack of job / sense dey make person dey do guess work say one person open account blah blah

Make them continue grin

Be careful. I’m not one of those you can insult because you claim to be a retired cultist. I can comfortably feed you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hamachi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
forexguruu:
see, cultism doesnt happen in other african countries. what happened was a case of some of drug or some political fight n cameroon. na now naija dey export the useless cult to places like ghana, south africa, malaysia etc
don't say what you don't know. A Nigerian was killed in Dubai by cultist, his a native of Delta State, the town after Issle-Ukwu. He used to be in Uganda before he left for Dubai. He was buried in Friday in his home town. The pic are all over Facebook.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gantofi:
I visited that mad website and I was disgusted so many sick bastards in the world today especially all those psychotic white bastards .

I read a particular comment of one person there where he said and I quote " I would love to watch how the Mexicans were skinned alive , it turns me on". How sick is that??

That website is disgusting.. The comments there are crazy and unimaginable...

My patience for watching gore ended in 2014 when we were assaulted by BH propaganda videos all day long...

Even those BH videos has nothing on videos found on that website.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hamachi:
don't say what you don't know. A Nigerian was killed in Dubai by cultist, his a native of Delta State, the town after Issle-Ukwu. He used to be in Uganda before he left for Dubai. He was buried in Friday in his home town. The pic are all over Facebook.
He said that it's Nigerians that EXPORTED this cultism of a thing to other countries, not that it's not in other countries.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Inspireddd:

How long will you continue this nonsense..? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Inspireddd:

Be careful. I’m not one of those you can insult because you claim to be a retired cultist. I can comfortably feed you
What is it with you NL guys and boasting about feeding someone? Nawa

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
You guys should ignore that inspired guy...IGNORE HIM

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
JasperVII:

What is it with you NL guys and boasting about feeding someone? Nawa

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
grin grin Perhaps they think everyone is hungry
The thing tire me. They think they're better than everyone else. It's not a good thing to say to someone.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hamachi:
what is the difference between what you said and what i said. was he not killed by nigerian cultist in dubai?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
[s][/s]

It's better to close your mouth and be thought a fool than open it and clear all doubts. angry
Gantofi:
The Bible says shall we continue in sin that grace may abound ??

God doesn't work that way.
i clearly said that this type of talk leads to derailing. please open a religious thread and argue this there. this thread is meant for cultism, not religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kido36(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.