Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3071900 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2020
forexguruu:
i have a question guys. we all belive or are made to believe that NAS aka pyrates dont indulge in fights .
now lets say a pyrate is in a club and a normal fight ensues with another guy who happens to be a cultist too. say aye, or baga or ban. the fight gets serious to the extent where the guy beats the nas guy to coma, or maybe kills him accidentally in the process, will nas go for retaliation?
verse versa, lets say a stubborn nas beats a baga or aye or any other cultist to coma or death, will they also come for nas members for revenge? i am asking because i have never heard of these guys having a way or killing before

NAS go use police, army, or any other security agency to wage their war. They won't physically engage AT ALL. Na so their paroles just be.

Sea dogs don big pass violence. If you be seadog and na you cause wahala, you are O.Y.O. Nobody go even reason you. Las las, dem go jazz you spot sef and you go take money or time to bleach am. They have zero tolerance for violence. If na another confra find wahala, dem go arrest the specific persons involved or use lawyer take sue the the corporate organisation of the frat if e reach that point. NAS get many lawyers and judges wey go make sure say they win the case.

Also know say many bucanneers, aye, vikings, etc dey sea dogs too. NAS nor dey say if you must be seadog, you must not join other group or be their member. However, you must be a graduate with NYSC or currently on NYSC and dem go personally screen and observe you. I personally know other confra members wey dey sea dogs. We also get freemasons, ogboni, amorc, etc inside sea dogs.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
lol this one loud o. lets wait for them elders to answer because me na NAS i dey plan to blend next month

If this is true, you'll not really regret it. NAS dey call am "Xmassing", not "blending". NAS is now more like a social club than confra. Secrets nor even dey inside again. When you finish xmas, you go be deckhand. For one year, you nor go fit talk for MITs. Zero barking for you. NAS dey bark "Ahoy Seadogs!". Deck names or pyratical names dey start with "Ahoy" too.

After some time, you go gravitate to weather beaten, brime stone coated, and then become a tortugades after many years of sailing.

Inside NAS, you find kings, professors/academics, career workers, bankers, businessmen, politicians, etc.

If you have questions about NAS, ask and I'll answer here for you. This applies to others too.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
At the stroke of 12 noon, came a supersonic boom
One week, one idiot, was the theme
This week was different, this propagandist had a dream
To brainwash as many gullible as he could
Feed them lies and half-truths like you give a child food
Alas! Someone believes he will join a cult group to become elected
At the end of the day, he'll be rejected, dejected
"Brothers! Brothers!! Una no go help me?"
"Your mama no dey here, your papa no dey here", they chorused
"All man for himself", and they disembarked
Man was so confused, betrayed, and he was a man that was so focused
Oh, the evils of cultism. . . . embarassed

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Casan0va:
bro no need for side talks, the guy gave valid reasons. if you have valid reasons that are not assumptions, let me know. and yes where i come from , u can never win any election if u are not a member of nas. considerin the fact that i have never heard them cause nuisance like other cults, i am joining. i might only change my mind f someone here comes up wth clear instances of where nas have gotten into a useless fight like ban, aye, vikings etc. thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okpanachil: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Casan0va:
You put this together in what 17 mins?Good stuff and the message is clear,very apt.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
mmrinn:

If this is true, you'll not really regret it. NAS dey call am "Xmassing", not "blending". NAS is now more like a social club than confra. Secrets nor even dey inside again. When you finish xmas, you go be deckhand. For one year, you nor go fit talk for MITs. Zero barking for you. NAS dey bark "Ahoy Seadogs!". Deck names or pyratical names dey start with "Ahoy" too.

After some time, you go gravitate to weather beaten, brime stone coated, and then become a tortugades after many years of sailing.

Inside NAS, you find kings, professors/academics, career workers, bankers, businessmen, politicians, etc.

If you have questions about NAS, ask and I'll answer here for you. This applies to others too.

thanks bro, i do not have much to ask, u already answered the questions i will have asked in your previous post. i will have joined free mason but its too spritual for me. my only concern is that i am seeing an influx of young guys in nas presently, these type of people might adulterate it in tie to come.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okpanachil: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
bro no need for side talks, the guy gave valid reasons. if you have valid reasons that are not assumptions, let me know. and yes where i come from , u can never win any election if u are not a member of nas. considerin the fact that i have never heard them cause nuisance like other cults, i am joining. i might only change my mind f someone here comes up wth clear instances of where nas have gotten into a useless fight like ban, aye, vikings etc. thanks

And what happens when your competitor is also a member of NAS?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
okpanachil:

And what happens when your competitor is also a member of NAS?
i will step down or he will step down. nas decides who goes first. atleast that is how politics is played. i remember a close friend who is now a reps member. he rival was also a nas member. they asked his rival to step down and pick up the ticket in the coming election.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
thanks bro, i do not have much to ask, u already answered the questions i will have asked in your previous post. i will have joined free mason but its too spritual for me. my only concern is that i am seeing an influx of young guys in nas presently, these type of people might adulterate it in tie to come.

Freemason is not even spiritual grin grin. If you dey find spiritual na amorc. Freemason na normal fraternal paroles, like confra sef. Just more matured, decent and organised.

As for the influx of young men into seadogs, that na because NAS dey find people to groom and take over in the future. Dey nor wan make the thing end with the old people mey full inside now. They even remove NYSC discharge requirement. Who dey serve fit join now.

Wahala must dey come for any gathering. Even for church sef, wahala dey happen. But NAS dey take time to groom the young dogs. Old dogs dey mentor them and so far, wahala never dey. How person wey don graduate and get work go dey fine wahala to cause grin grin. Even if you never dey farm (work), you go observe yourself and the stress wey you take join NAS before you even enter egbe.

Only the money you spend for xmassing nor go allow who nor get future to join sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Saltzman00: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
mmrinn:

NAS go use police, army, or any other security agency to wage their war. They won't physically engage AT ALL. Na so their paroles just be.

Sea dogs don big pass violence. If you be seadog and na you cause wahala, you are O.Y.O. Nobody go even reason you. Las las, dem go jazz you spot sef and you go take money or time to bleach am. They have zero tolerance for violence. If na another confra find wahala, dem go arrest the specific persons involved or use lawyer take sue the the corporate organisation of the frat if e reach that point. NAS get many lawyers and judges wey go make sure say they win the case.

Also know say many bucanneers, aye, vikings, etc dey sea dogs too. NAS nor dey say if you must be seadog, you must not join other group or be their member. However, you must be a graduate with NYSC or currently on NYSC and dem go personally screen and observe you. I personally know other confra members wey dey sea dogs. We also get freemasons, ogboni, amorc, etc inside sea dogs.
so in your mind now you've said something reasonable abi...on a say no to cultism thread na wetin you see talk be this...mehn!!! People can be funny o i even had to read through your lines to be sure it was all sacasm ....wait o, buccaneers in nas...its alright ...continue

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Casan0va:

I like your poem, I nor go lie
But na inside NAS, I go live and die
My pallies dey help me in many ways
And na dem dey derio my bones
I rather be a seadog than be a lobber
Last last, na me go marry your daughter
And for the marriage, sea dogs go jazz in
If e pain you, make you nor attend the wedding.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Saltzman00:
so in your mind now you've said something reasonable abi...on a say no to cultism thread na wetin you see talk be this...mehn!!! People can be funny o i even had to read through your lines to be sure it was all sacasm ....wait o, buccaneers in nas...its alright ...continue

Dem plenty, I tell you. Sea dogs nor dey say you must be only sea dogs. Na una campus confra dey do all those ones. Sea dogs is for ALL WILLING ADULTS.

Mind you, NAS nor be cult.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
JasperVII:

What is it with you NL guys and boasting about feeding someone? Nawa

That guy sounds so much like King.Azubuike. i have called him out before for doing just that. Everybody na billionaire for Nairaland. Very sad.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeChief: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
falklandsaga:

I did not cross paths with Op and that was probably because I wasn't actually going for HITs but I can confirm some details in his tales and his story actually reminds of someone from back then but let's hang it there.

You this falklandsaga. I know you very well. You did not hide your identity well. Same with the Op. Anyway, I go die that matter.

I was sailing onboard the Ethiope Marine Patrol at the time that some of these stories happened. Abraka was a war zone then. We were the first set of people to start renoucement when the thing became too much. Na anti-cult end my story finally. I remember that Aye men kidnapped our VC then, Professor Igun, and took him to boys hostel in Ekpoma. grin grin grin. The guy oshoma was too much.

See no see, tell no tell. For the evil you see today, tomorrow you shall see them no more. S.S.

Maybe when I get time sha, I go come cap ruggedly about Ethiope Marine Patrol. Make Falkland finish story first. I wan observe something.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
StrikeChief:

You this falklandsaga. I know you very well. You did not hide your identity well. Same with the Op. Anyway, I go die that matter.

I was sailing onboard the Ethiope Marine Patrol at the time that some of these stories happened. Abraka was a war zone then. We were the first set of people to start renoucement when the thing became too much. Na anti-cult end my story finally. I remember that Aye men kidnapped our VC then, Professor Igun, and took him to boys hostel in Ekpoma. grin grin grin. The guy oshoma was too much.

See no see, tell no tell. For the evil you see today, tomorrow you shall see them no more. S.S.

Maybe when I get time sha, I go come cap ruggedly about Ethiope Marine Patrol. Make Falkland finish story first. I wan observe something.

And your mission here is what exactly?

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeChief: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

And your mission here is what exactly?

How is that your business? The thread has a purpose and everybody is on board. Anything else wey you carry, na for your pocket.

I came to make my observation. Make your point and carry on.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sd347: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
mmrinn:

Dem plenty, I tell you. Sea dogs nor dey say you must be only sea dogs. Na una campus confra dey do all those ones. Sea dogs is for ALL WILLING ADULTS.

Mind you, NAS nor be cult.
NAS does not take in members of psuedo confraternities, exceptions were made for people in the past with news paper publications that unequivocally renounce such organizations, prospective members are furthermore required to sever all ties with their hitherto psuedo confraternity.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sd347:

NAS does not take in members of psuedo confraternities, exceptions were made for people in the past with news paper publications that unequivocally renounce such organizations, prospective members are furthermore required to sever all ties with their hitherto psuedo confraternity.

Shalom

That one is on paper. I am telling you that many members of those so-called pseudo confrats are in NAS. The process doesn't filter them as it should. Thankfully, they are within check. Recall the recent saga with Seadogs on the Level or so where some SDs almost formed a parallel organisation based on Masonry and NAS. Also recall that some SDs with BAN heritage were also trying to do something but were quickly discovered. They are currently under investigation. Cases abound of SDs with other affiliation. Many are silent but some are loud. They are always discovered before their ships can sail.

smiley smiley
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
TRACKING101:

1. Post hits and discussions about a particular deck.

2. Wait for replies/comments

3. Gather sensitive information that occurred in that particular deck, possible IDs being dropped either intentionally or unintentionally by ignorant and possibly innocent commenters.

4. Use whatever intel and IDs you gathered and track down victims by all means necessary; physical, spiritual or otherwise.

5. Get a confirmed location of the victim then strike.

Please there’s a war going on now, every gang wan count score by any means.

I’ve said this before, I don’t see why someone will want stories and discussions of hits about a specific deck, that occurred during a specific time. Can’t you say no to cultism without getting hits stories?

Dozens of hit stories has been dropped here so if that’s not enough for you then you have an ulterior motive.

Drop sensitive info and details at your own peril. A word is enough for the wise.

SHALOM

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
odimbannamdi:

That guy sounds so much like King.Azubuike. i have called him out before for doing just that. Everybody na billionaire for Nairaland. Very sad.
guy wey dey run like mad man at the name of king azuibike ? lol. except if he is trying to come back as him using reverse psychology to make it look as if it is not him.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
StrikeChief:

Looking forward to your story...

... And please don't forget to include the part where you renounced in detail.. so others can learn a thing or two if they want to renounce

Not many people have written about that side

smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
StrikeChief:

How is that your business? The thread has a purpose and everybody is on board. Anything else wey you carry, na for your pocket.

I came to make my observation. Make your point and carry on.

My points are:

1. Your moniker is a new one

2. Your moniker(strike chief) is peculiar to the no1 hitman of Vikings.

3. You want to discuss EMP deck, why now?

Why did you not discuss your deck activities all these while the thread has been active? Why now when ayes and Vikings are at war, and you clearly identified yourself as a Vikings. Any observant person will surely find this suspicious.

Keep your stories to yourself and just say no to cultism if truly your intentions on here are genuine.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
Now observe the grammatical exhibitions of a political office aspirant and his level of social IQ and tell me if this individual possess any leadership character neither does he have any goodwill for the people he intend to represent.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeChief: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

My points are:

1. Your moniker is a new one

2. Your moniker(strike chief) is peculiar to the no1 hitman of Vikings.

3. You want to discuss EMP deck, why now?

Why did you not discuss your deck activities all these while the thread has been active? Why now when ayes and Vikings are at war, and you clearly identified yourself as a Vikings. Any observant person will surely find this suspicious.

Keep your stories to yourself and just say no to cultism if truly your intentions on here are genuine.

If I am here to take out anyone, believe me, I nor go post. The Falkland saga dude has O. I. as his initials. He can confirm. He is easy to map and take out. The Op has a name that begins with O. It's also easy to figure out. I know these guys 100% and if I tell my story, they'll also know me even if remotely.

Our stories are woven around one another.

Yes, this moniker is new and it's for a reason. Name is Strike Chief cos that was what I was. A real strike chief who later became a member of Anti-Cult on campus. You can't say no to cultism more than me. I had details on all cult activities in Abraka during my time. I knew everyone, all the strikers, butchers, killer squads, cartels, etc.

I am not here to tell the story of Ethiope Marine Patrol. I may tell the story but I want falkland to finish his. Don't be holier than the pope. We see dirty life to leave and we don do am pass. The real mappers and killers won't even create accounts.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Now observe the grammatical exhibitions of a political office aspirant and his level of social IQ and tell me if this individual possess any leadership character neither [s]does he have any goodwill for the people he intend to represent.[/s]
may thunder fire u and that grammatical error. is this english class. for your info. na pidgin i go use inside the house. people dey talk something important, na grammatical error u see to come type here. if say na by grammar, u for no dey naira land dey correct me when buhari dey lead u. anumanu
and na thunder go fire those people wey want my goodwill. na them buy form for me, na them go help me rig election? na them go take risk for me?
anumanu, i am going there to steal money. roger that
let me bold it in capital letters. I AM GOING THERE TO STEAL MONEY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
may thunder fire u and that grammatical error. is this english class. for your info. na pidgin i go use inside the house. people dey talk something important and na grammatical error u see to come type here. if say na by grammar, u for no dey naira land dey correct me when buhari dey lead u. anumanu
and na thunder go fire those people wey want my goodwill. na them buy form for me, na them go help me rig election? na them go take risk for me?

Nigeria CAN NEVER get better.
Anyone that says otherwise is either an impractical optimist or a mad man.

P.S
The internet never forgets. You might win this election and even a higher post but invariably this account might be exposed and your political opponents will use it against you.

I weep for zoogeria. cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

na so ,those people wey dae criticise leaders when dem get there dae will still steal and Embezzle

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

P.S
The internet never forgets. You might win this election and even a higher post but invariably this account might be exposed and your political opponents will use it against you.

I weep for zoogeria. cry embarassed
yes the thing don spoil, no be me go come arrange am. as regards internet forgetting. let them remember if they like, i just want pack my share of money and jakpa. they are free to remember all they want. abeg lets talk cultism. the grammar guy is just trying to divert attention from the topic
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
may thunder fire u and that grammatical error. is this english class. for your info. na pidgin i go use inside the house. people dey talk something important, na grammatical error u see to come type here. if say na by grammar, u for no dey naira land dey correct me when buhari dey lead u. anumanu
let me bold it in capital letters. I AM GOING THERE TO STEAL MONEY
Forget about your insolent attacks against me which will likely backfire since I was right after all. Considering the level of your IQ, I don't think you can make any headway because you may be an adult but you sound so childish, probably you were trying to hype some jokes.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Forget about your insolent attacks against me which will likely backfire since I was right after all. Considering the level of IQ, I don't think you can make any headway because you may be an adult but you sound so childish, probably you were trying to hype some jokes.
ok i don hear. can u stop distracting us now. the question the guy asked was about NAS and this thread is about cultism, stick to that or stfu
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
ok i don here. can u stop distracting us now. the question the guy asked was about NAS and this thread is about cultism, stick to that or stfu
Yet again you're wrong, the Thread is not just about Cultism but it encourages you and your likeminds to SayNoToCultism

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nobodycan:
na so ,those people wey dae criticise leaders when dem get there dae will still steal and Embezzle

Na today u dey know sey Monkey hand resemble Human being own?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.