Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3069485 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
I’m a bit confused with the recent sec member expose:

1. Sec is not the second oldest frat in Nigeria, that’s ban, pc first, then ban......

2. Vikings and sec has no affiliations whatsoever, svc never originated from sec, they have very different principles and messed up ideologies; sec believes they fly, Vikings sail .....

Please and please mr poster don’t for one second think you belong to sec brotherhood cause you were never initiated, your affiliations is strictly online and ends online. Don’t ever make the mistake of identifying yourself in public as a bird to a fellow bird cause they’ll definitely check you and they will tell you were never initiated;

1. You will be asked to trace your bamming which you won’t be able to do cause you were never hatched.

2. They will demand you produce your godfather, again you’ll fail this test cause you don’t have a gf

3. They will ask for who and who witnessed your hatching and they will demand their presence to confirm your True ID

You’ll definitely fail all three tests, then one of two things will happen;

1. You will be forcefully initiated asap with 10 times the normal drilling process as a penalty for impersonation, and that’s if they’re in a good mood.

2. They will assume you to be an okpolo or eye(spy ) of their blood rivals the axes, then they’ll immediately execute you as punishment.

Bros forget everything about confra, find better things to invest your time and creativity to. Confra no go pay shit to you.

Shalom!

According to Cult frats...

1. PC -50s
2. Eiye- 60s ( around the tym comradium of ilya started)
3. BAN- 70s
4. AYE -70s
5. VIKING-80s
6. Klans-80s
7. 22, Iceland, Greenland, deebam, deewell, maph- late 80s and 90s.
Modified:.
Mafia in 1979 OAU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

1. PC -50s
3. BAN- 70s
4. AYE -70s
5. VIKING-80s
6. Klans-80s
7. 22, Iceland, Greenland, deebam, deewell, Maf,Maph - late 80s and 90s.

Maph was in the 70s. Maf also was before the 80s

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

1. PC -50s
3. BAN- 70s
4. AYE -70s
5. VIKING-80s
6. Klans-80s
7. 22, Iceland, Greenland, deebam, deewell, Maf,Maph - late 80s and 90s.
Eiye has been on ground in the South West since the 60's, but they entered University Campuses around late 60's /early 70's.
Mafia was actually the 1st or 2nd to break away from Pyrate.
Mafia started around 1968 almost same time as buccaneers.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
AsianTotal:

Eiye has been on ground in the South West since the 60's, but they entered University Campuses around late 60's /early 70's.

Eiye started at UI.. The same ground that birthed PC.. In 1960ssss...
Actually In 1965, started by few number of students gathering. You note this fraternities splintered as a result of PC.
All first three started in UI, when they began growing in mass, they spread to other institutions in the west.

Mafia, which of them are you talking about, family, costra Nosa, Ciao sons, Supreme Mafia C.

My mistakes, Family confraternity A.k.A Campus mafia at 0AU two years after the birth of NBM. In 1979.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
AsianTotal:

Buccaneers started in 1972 or 73.. By Bolaji Carew.... Still the same ground that birthed the founders in 1952.

Mafia was founded in oau in 1979. Campus Mafia aka family confraternity
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Maph was in the 70s. Maf also was before the 80s

Mafia was in 1979 oau.
Maph in 80s
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2020
They keep birthing rubbish groups. There mates left a good legacy but them.......

There's no way people that has openly motivate people into cultism won't regret it at a point. The likes of Davido.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Since we are talking about years now grin
NG was attacked in 1901
Started in west africa by 6 strong men in green, 898 men in white and was finally birthed in 1960.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Mafia was in 1979 oau.
Maph in 80s

No sir.
These both things you wrote here are wrong. But I won't waste my time on it. It's very unnecessary.
Have a good day
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Mafia was in 1979 oau.
Maph in 80s
no Its 1978 (maph)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

No sir.
These both things you wrote here are wrong. But I won't waste my time on it. It's very unnecessary.
Have a good day

Okay. No point on argument.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Softflameboi:
no Its 1978 (maph)

In what institution?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soloblincus(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

In what institution?

He is correct. UNIBEN to be precise
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
AsianTotal:

Eiye has been on the ground in the South West since the '60s, but they entered University Campuses around the late ' the 60s/early '70s.
Mafia started around 1968 almost the same time as the buccaneers.
Fact checks your comment. Who formed the group before entry into the university?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Confraternities should not be our way of life as it's not worth it like I always say.

I was once a member of one of the 2 most violent and strongest Confraternities in the history of Nigeria over 2 decades ago but just like OP, I left like 2 decades ago but not due to fear or threat but because one could see the evil nature in it.

My story is between me and God as I'm truly changed and I have been able to get people off cultism on my own with God's help.

I was born into a comfortable and Godly family but just wanted to have fun and as such I got to blend/bam in the higher institution after the 3 top Confraternities back then keep turning up to get to going them .

Even though the top 2 then kept threatening me with guns and weapons everyday the 3rd one never threatened me as they were even afraid of me. ( LOL)

I eventually blend/bam one of the top 2.

Let me say that though I was never a trouble Maker but gentle and very stubborn when it got to do with my right as well as those of people around me.( This is a known fact to all those who know me)

However because of frat brotherhood, I fought several wars which were never mine but had fight because of the brotherhood oat back then.

See I have been shot at by rivals and their external hit squads, I have been matcheted, beaten with solid iron rod even on my face, I had been beaten with charms ( Those wey say juju no dey make God no let them beat or hit you with authentic juju), been hit with jazzed ring, been poisoned by enemies and friends just to mention a few.

Fought with others against over 20 rivals, fought along a friend who belong to our harsh rival against over 30 armed area boys who were forced to make peace with us.

Had to fight with fresh stitches on my hand with blood still dripping from it for a trouble maker who went to look for trouble and he would have been killed or seriously injured if I didn't stand up to fight.

I am not here to glory cultism but to tell you part of what we once went through when we were in the game.

Let me add this, I almost died on the day of my initiation as I got the most beaten with big planks, tree branches, cutlass, I got several headbutts, slaps and punches more than others.
We were left to lay down in the mist of soldier ants before we ask to leave the place and smoke were used to scare them of us!!!

Those blending us during our ini then were 6 feet plus tall and some were bigger than your normal body builders! This is isn't a joke but a very painful reality.

The number of the frat who was very high on drugs during the initiation, brought out an automatic pistol and loaded it, corked it and forced the pistol Into my mouth and he pulled the trigger but it didn't fire, he brought out the pistol pointed it in the air and pulled the trigger and it fired, he put it into my mouth again and pulled the trigger again and it didn't fire, he then raised the gun up again and pulled the trigger and it fired again.

While all these were happening, I was held by the neck by him and one of is right hand man during shit, immediately the gun didn't fire the second time, he looked at me, shook his head and told me to leave and join other others.

The above was after passing through the devil's passage.

Let me cut the long story short.

Cultism is not a joke as it's more spiritual than anyone can ever imagine.

I had always made a statement on this tread that nobody tells the full story and it's partially due to this reason.

For taking the decision to leave Confra, I salute those who were in Confraternities before me and they left it, I also salute those who were in it the same time as me and came out of it permanently like me, I also salute those that are getting out of it after us.

However, i beg those still active to please have a rethink as life is precious and death through violence is not honourable.

For those who haven't joined, please don't join as life have no duplicate.

Just thinking about what OP went through, what Abi went through, what Monicar went through, what the saga guy went through and what I went through!!! Some other people went through such but didn't survive them!!!!

Let me say that cultism ruins lives as it almost ruined mine and I can mention off my head close to 30 or more people whom I know personally across board that cultism have destroyed their lives, potential or water down their destiny.

My apologies for any typo error as I am a little bit emotional about this right now.

Let me say that i am a truly changed person for over 2 decades running and believe solely in Almighty God alone.

However the below is little history of how each confraternity started and the years they were formed.

1953, future-Nobel Prize winning author Wole Soyinka and a group of six friends formed the Pyrate Confraternity at the elite University College, Ibadan, then part of the University of London.[3] According to the Pyrates, the "Magnificent Seven"(G7), as they called themselves, observed that the university was populated with wealthy students associated with the colonial powers and a few poorer students striving in manner and dress to be accepted by the more advantaged students, while social life was dictated by tribal affiliation.[4]

Soyinka would later note that the Pyrates wanted to differentiate themselves from "stodgy establishment and its pretentious products in a new educational institution different from a culture of hypocritical and affluent middleclass, different from alienated colonial aristocrats".[5] The organization adopted the motto "Against all conventions", the skull and crossbones as their logo, while members adopted confraternity names such as "Cap'n Blood" and "Long John Silver".[6]

When fellow students protested a proposal to build a railroad across the road leading to the university, fearing that easier transportation would make the university less exclusive, the Pyrates successfully ridiculed the argument as elitist. Roughly analogous to the fraternities and sororities of North America, the Pyrates Confraternity proved popular among students, even after the original members moved on. Membership was open to any promising male student, regardless of tribe or race, but selection was stringent and most applicants were denied. For almost 20 years, the Pyrates were the only confraternity on Nigerian campuses.[6]

Schism Edit
In the late 1960s, campuses were roiled by the Nigerian Civil War. Details are contested, but it appears that in 1972 late Dr Bolaji Carew until time of death, former Provost of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, and Kunle Adigun discontinued their loyalty to the Pyrates confratetnity. Reasons gathered are that the Pyrates fail to practise what it stands for, it does not uphold the creed and several illegal activities went unchecked. The Pyrates Confraternity was founded to fight societal ills. In 1972, in Jolly Rogers 1, Odas had ceased to be Odas, each and every creed of the Pyrates Confraternity was turned upside down with corruption and nepotism assuming exalted positions therein. The whistle of disintegration which had started to blow within the Pyrates Confraternity reached a crescendo in 1972. A cadre of supposed Super Pyrates were violating the confraternity’s creed with impunity; tribalism, clannishness and petty alliances were being enshrined in the confraternity. At this point odas had ceased to be odas, giving rise to chaos, anarchy, ridicule, suspension and expulsion.

At this juncture, two young gentlemen decided that the Pyrates confraternity had failed them and left and formed a new confraternity to uphold all the wrong doings the Pyrates had come to embrace. These gentlemen - DR BOLAJI CAREW and KUNLE ADIGUN - chose the name of their new confraternity with specific intent. Referring to the book “Fanny”, they knew that Buccaneers were meant to be society`s roving policemen, who are naturally and morally superior to all seafaring creatures - Hence, the name SEALORD. In reaction to this and other events, the Pyrates registered themselves under the name National Association of Seadogs (NAS) and, at least one source states, pulled the confraternity out of the universities. Dr Bolaji Carew and 5 others found the Buccaneers Confraternity (also called Brothers across Nation).

A major impetus for the creation of new confraternities was the fact that members of the new groups simply did not meet the high academic and intellectual standards which arguable, but more fingers were pointed failed leadership within the Pyrate's fraternal order, and thus considered the original organization to have lost its core values and purpose of creation. Many Pyrates who didn't found the Pyrates young and old later denounced their membership and joined the Buccanneers for failed leadership reasons. However, Soyinka would later point to individuals who became accustomed to exerting power in the rigidly hierarchical confraternity, and were unwilling to give it up, as to blame for the initial schism.[7] As new groups formed, inter-group tensions led to fighting, though these were initially limited to fistfights.[1]

The Supreme Eiye Confraternity 1958 later metamorphosed into National Association of Airlords (NAA) in 1963 was formed in the University of Ibadan, making it the second oldest confraternity after the pyrate confraternity. In the 1980s confraternities spread throughout the over 300 institutions of higher education in the country. The Neo-Black Movement of Africa (also called ) emerged from the University of Benin in Edo State[8]. In 1983 students at the University of Calabar in Cross River State founded the Eternal Fraternal Order of the Legion Consortium (the Klan Konfraternity), the Supreme Vikings Confraternity (the Adventurers) the following year.[6]

This time period saw a drastic change in the role of the confraternities. The coup of Ibrahim Babangida in 1983 caused a large degree of political tension. Military leaders, beginning in the 1980s, began to see the confraternities as a check on the student unions and university staff, who were the only organized groups opposing military rule. The confraternities were thus provided payment and weapons to use against student activists, though the weapons were often used in deadly inter-confraternity rivalries.[2]

Sociologist Emeka Akudi noted that some university vice-chancellors protected confraternities which were known to be violent and used them to attack students deemed troublesome.[1] During this period the confraternities introduced a new tradition of carrying out traditional religious practices, including Vodun, before any other activity.[6] Perhaps in reaction to the changes, in 1984 Wole Soyinka declared that the Seadogs should not operate on any university campuses.[1]

Expansion from the universities Edit
In the early 1990s, confraternity activities expanded dramatically in the Niger Delta as confraternities engaged in a bloody struggle for supremacy. The Family Confraternity (the Campus Mafia or the Mafia), which modeled itself after the Italian Mafia emerged. Shortly after their arrival, several students were expelled from Abia State University for cheating and "cultism", a reference to the voodoo-practicing confraternities, which marked the beginning of a shift of confraternity activities from the university to off campus.[6]

The consolidation of confraternity activities outside Nigerian University campuses was boosted by the nationwide renouncement of cultism by university students and the breakdown of traditional campus cults all over the country as a result of amnesty granted to all renounced cultists at the onset of the present democratic government. This led to migration of cultists from the campuses to residential neighbourhoods and streets as campuses were no more safe haven for them.[6]

Incompetence of government officials and inadequate facilities to police campuses by University Authorities led to the resurgence of cultism in the campuses as renounced cultists who could not be protected by the Law, went back to their cult groups to seek protection from rival groups who had discerned their identity as a result of the renouncement ceremony. This resulted in a situation where cult groups were now well established in- and outside the campuses.[6]

The Brotherhood of the Blood (also known as Two-Two (Black Beret)), another notorious confraternity, was founded at Enugu State University of Science and Technology. Another cult, the Victor Charlie Boys, was established by Augustine Ahiazu when he was vice-chancellor of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology. The cults established in the early 1990s are legion; they include Second Son of Satan (SSS), Night Cadet, Sonmen, Mgba Mgba Brothers, Temple of Eden, Trojan Horse, Jurists, White Bishops, Gentlemen Clubs, Fame, Executioners, Dreaded Friend of Friends, Eagle Club, Black Scorpion, Red Sea Horse and Fraternity of Friends.[6]

The Klansmen Konfraternity expanded its influence by creating a "street and creek" wing, Deebam, to fight for and control territory outside of the universities through violence and crime. In response, the Supreme Vikings Confraternity (SVC) established its own street and creek group, Deewell. When Dewell was unable to match Deebam, the SVC created a second confraternity wing, the Icelanders (German), which would eventually be led by militia leader Ateke Tom. The Outlaws, another well-known street and creek confraternity, began as a splinter group of the Icelanders (German).[6]

In the late 1990s, all-female confraternities began to be formed. These include the Black Brazier (Bra Bra), the Viqueens, Daughters of Jezebel, and the Damsel. Female confraternities have supplied spies for allied male confraternities as well as acting as prostitution syndicates.[6]

Please stay away from cultism as its dangerous.

May God help us all.

#SAY NO TO CULTISM

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annyplenty(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020
GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Youths, Stop using your life to count scores and still go to hell fire for it. Desist from Cultism.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sayyestocultism.. this could be our population reduction Scheme grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

1. PC -50s
3. BAN- 70s
4. AYE -70s
5. VIKING-80s
6. Klans-80s
7. 22, Iceland, Greenland, deebam, deewell, maph- late 80s and 90s.
Modified:.
Mafia in 1979 OAU

You mean there has been cultism since before independence? Lol okay. Now I’m sure Nigeria never stood a chance

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You mean there has been cultism since before independence? Lol okay. Now I’m sure Nigeria never stood a chance

Yes.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

this is the reason I once said that cultism can't be fully eradicated because it's part of our culture weda you believe or not -The orientation just has to change!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
I’m a bit confused with the recent sec member expose:

1. Sec is not the second oldest frat in Nigeria, that’s ban, pc first, then ban......

2. Vikings and sec has no affiliations whatsoever, svc never originated from sec, they have very different principles and messed up ideologies; sec believes they fly, Vikings sail .....

Please and please mr poster don’t for one second think you belong to sec brotherhood cause you were never initiated, your affiliations is strictly online and ends online. Don’t ever make the mistake of identifying yourself in public as a bird to a fellow bird cause they’ll definitely check you and they will tell you were never initiated;

1. You will be asked to trace your bamming which you won’t be able to do cause you were never hatched.

2. They will demand you produce your godfather, again you’ll fail this test cause you don’t have a gf

3. They will ask for who and who witnessed your hatching and they will demand their presence to confirm your True ID

You’ll definitely fail all three tests, then one of two things will happen;

1. You will be forcefully initiated asap with 10 times the normal drilling process as a penalty for impersonation, and that’s if they’re in a good mood.

2. They will assume you to be an okpolo or eye(spy ) of their blood rivals the axes, then they’ll immediately execute you as punishment.

Bros forget everything about confra, find better things to invest your time and creativity to. Confra no go pay shit to you.

Shalom!

I Do have a Gf i just did VIP and I do know my DOB.
I said people assume SEC came out of SVC but I was saying this is not true.
Eiye is the Second oldest Confraternity not BAN. BAN was founded in 1972. SEC was founded in 1963. Pyrates was founded in 1952 so yes Eiye is the second oldest confraternity.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Softflameboi:
this is the reason I once said that cultism can't be fully eradicated because it's part of our culture weda you believe or not -The orientation just has to change!
Same thing I said on my first comment on this topic. But when shooting for the star, aim for the sun. So this approach isn't a waste. A lot of people have seen the wrongs in cultism, alot have renounced, lots of who had intentions to join have had a change of mind, the ones still in it have only 2 options now., it's either the re-orientate, become civil and try to make it clean as possible to serve as a good network base or they contine to live a life of sorrow and die like a dog on the street. This is it.

Blessings

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Same thing I said on my first comment on this topic. But when shooting for the star, aim for the sun. So this approach isn't a waste. A lot of people have seen the wrongs in cultism, alot have renounced, lots of who had intentions to join have had a change of mind, the ones still in it have only 2 options now., it's either the re-orientate, become civil and try to make it clean as possible to serve as a good network base or they contine to like a life of sorrow and die like a dog on the street. This is it.

Blessings

I actually understand the idea of cultism and why some people join.
Its all about the thrill to be honest but it comes with alot of bad things aswell.
look at the Italian mafia in America a lot of powerful people have to atleast work with them once even trump has because the Italian mafia own alot of house and property.
Imagine seeing your favorite Artists all in Cults all politicians all in cult or have ties with them
Boys fear you. Girls loves you nearly everyone is under your feet but it comes with a price.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Qwubone:

I Do have a Gf i just did VIP and I do know my DOB.
I said people assume SEC came out of SVC but I was saying this is not true.
Eiye is the Second oldest Confraternity not BAN. BAN was founded in 1972. SEC was founded in 1963. Pyrates was founded in 1952 so yes Eiye is the second oldest confraternity.
Bro, you met people online dem organize for you say make u come fly you see carry body go meet dem fly LOL. One thing I fit tell u be say u gave them free money just chop free double morosoto, swallow rice gari, shack eiye water and had it spit into ur eyes (if all this were done though) for free. Gave u OT and tell u say u now be airlord. Question: 1. under which nest were u affiliated to?
2. Were u told you just started flying or dem world u immediately?
3. Was the acclaimed Ibaka that did all this an IB?
I wonder how all these street touts ( those that have never seen the fours corners of an higher institution identifying with others that went through the fours corners of a citadel of learning.
Please, you all should stay out of cultism and do all you can to add good meanings to your lives and your generation. All you get from this menace would be sorrow tears and lots and lots of blood.

Cheers.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pls house I'll like to clarify something trouble me pls I need your advice on this one

Am an up and coming artist and I have gotten to understand the fact that only few peps go big without them belongings to one frat or society or the other...

There's this guy that one Hennessy vsop rap battle some years back he got label deals cash prize and co. But after few months gone by this said guy was no where to be found like he literally disappeared

So yesterday I was with a friend and I asked of this guy's whereabout that when my friend dropped the bombshell.

He said that at some point the guys label boss was a system man and they wanted him to blend that the guy no gree that they had money connet.

But this guy no gree and they terminated his contract that ever since then the guy hasn't gotten him self.

So here's my question what would have done if you were in this guy's shoes. For me make I no lie I for consider am with wats at stake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JayromLye: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Alphamale101:
Pls house I'll like to clarify something trouble me pls I need your advice on this one

Am an up and coming artist and I have gotten to understand the fact that only few peps go big without them belongings to one frat or society or the other...

There's this guy that one Hennessy vsop rap battle some years back he got label deals cash prize and co. But after few months gone by this said guy was no where to be found like he literally disappeared

So yesterday I was with a friend and I asked of this guy's whereabout that when my friend dropped the bombshell.

He said that at some point the guys label boss was a system man and they wanted him to blend that the guy no gree that they had money connet.

But this guy no gree and they terminated his contract that ever since then the guy hasn't gotten him self.

So here's my question what would have done if you were in this guy's shoes. For me make I no lie I for consider am with wats at stake
they've left you sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Alphamale101:

Okay.
Thank God he had more sense than you. You won't value the peace of mind you have now until you lose it. You think all that glitters is gold. I pity you

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Alphamale101:

He had a choice and he obviously choose the right one

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
OmoNla99:

Bro, you met people online dem organize for you say make u come fly you see carry body go meet dem fly LOL. One thing I fit tell u be say u gave them free money just chop free double morosoto, swallow rice gari, drink eiye water and had it spit into ur eyes (if all this were done though) for free. Gave u OT and tell u say u now be airlord. Question: 1. under which nest were u affiliated to?
2. Were u told you just started flying or dem world u immediately?
3. Was the acclaimed Ibaka that did all this an IB?
I wonder how all these street touts ( those that have never seen the fours corners of an higher institution identifying with others that went through the fours corners of a citadel of learning.
Please, you all should stay out of cultism and do all you can to add good meanings to your lives and your generation. All you get from this menace would be sorrow tears and lots and lots of blood.

Cheers.

Yes now they did that
I can't say which nest but Yes the Ibaka that hatched me was actually an Ibaka
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Laren24(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Qwubone

I think we've had enough of the arguments, if you have anything you know about a particular cult shared to the public stating you are speaking from you own knowledge. Let's not derail the thread

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
[center][/center]
Qwubone:

Yes now they did that
I can't say which nest but Yes the Ibaka that hatched me was actually an Ibaka
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Laren24(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Qwubone

I think we should put an end to the arguments. If you have anything to share about a particular cult, please do. Let's not derail the thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chibexe, Kindatheart, Badadvisor and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.