Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063253 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Larena(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Several times have wondered what people derive from cultism!! With your smart TV u can entertain your home and everyone.. info on my profile
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by b3llo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
who are aromate? are they the same as aye
Gangs of Supreme Vikings Confraternity (SVC)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by b3llo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Accountability:

Confraternities identify themselves through various means one of which is colour codes(of dressing) backed up by their individual OT. The first cult, Pyrates Confraternity, introduced a mode of dressing they emulated from the real sea pirates which is; antique white shirt on a pair of black trousers combine with a sash worn around the waist, socks drawn up to knee level and a bandana tied around the head (which portrays the cult's primary colour). Other springing cults followed suit.

With the introduction of more cults, and as a result of the fashion trend, but most importantly, the need to portray a false civilised appearance to the society, this mode of dressing evolved to the conventional formal(cooperate) style, regularly worn during the cult's ceremonial events, and which is modern white shirt, a pair of black trousers, socks drawn up to the knee or ankle level, a tie, a waistcoat, black suit jacket and the beret which replaced the bandana to portray cults paramilitary code of conduct.

The primary(and secondary) colour(s) of a particular cult is indicated by the beret, the tie, and the socks, with the complete colour codes of that cult displayed by the beret and its ribbon underneath.
Hence some of the major cults' colour identities are the conventional cooperate white shirt and a pair of black trousers combined with:

PYRATES CONFRATERNITY (RED) - red beret, red ribbon, red tie, red socks

SUPREME EIYE CONFRATERNITY (BLUE, YELLOW AND RED) - blue beret, yellow ribbon, yellow or red tie, yellow socks

BUCCANEERS CONFRATERNITY (YELLOW) - yellow beret, yellow tie, yellow socks

BLACK AXXE CONFRATERNITY (BLACK AND YELLOW) - black beret, yellow ribbon, yellow tie, yellow socks

SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY (BLACK AND RED) - black beret, red ribbon(or vice versa), red tie, red socks

KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY (BLACK AND WHITE) - black beret, white ribbon, black tie, white socks

SUPREME MAPHITE CONFRATERNITY (GREEN) - green beret, green tie, green socks, military camouflage attire

JURIST CONFRATERNITY (WHITE AND RED) - white beret, red ribbon, red tie, red socks

BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLOOD BROTHERS CONFRATERNITY (BLACK) - black beret, black tie, black socks

SUPREME BURKINA FASO REVOLUTION CONFRATERNITY (RED AND WHITE) - red beret, white ribbon, red tie, red socks

WARLORD CONFRATERNITY (RED AND BLUE) - red beret, blue ribbon, red or blue tie&socks

FAMILY CONFRATERNITY (BLACK AND RED) - black fedora(hat), black or red tie, red socks

SUPREME MAFIA CONFRATERNITY (GREEN) - green beret, green tie, green socks

TROJAN HORSE CONFRATERNITY (ORANGE) - orange beret, orange tie, orange socks

ISRAELITES JUDGES CONFRATERNITY (WHITE AND BLACK) - white beret, black ribbon, black tie, white socks

SUPREME DOMINION CONFRATERNITY (MILK AND BLUE) - milk beret, blue ribbon, blue tie&blue socks

Cults also 'fly' their colours through caps, foot wear, hand bands and casual wear of their corresponding colour and female cults also adopt same colour codes(of dressing) used by their particular male counterparts. Some cults number 1 man and their national body might be adorned with extra distinguishing colour to stand out from the crowd.

Though this is just to mention a few so you are aware of the kind of colour combinations of clothes and accessories to adorn yourself with in certain locations to avoid mistaken identities or harassment from the self-acclaimed owners(or rivals) of such identity. Though e no mean say you no go do your fine boy with your Christmas cloth again but apply wisdom because the colours were there even before Wole Soyinka was born.
#demystifycult
#saynotocultism
A friend once wore blue shirt and red trouser. He is a matured man but I feel there is more to the dressing regarding this colour combination.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
What's the color combination for Apaches
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
edogu:
Imetum aka men atua down (if you touch me, men will appear from no where). I was just passing by when a boy between the age of 8-12 yrs made this statement. He may have jokingly said this to his clique of friends but that doesn't augur well withme. It says a lot about our young ones and the kind society and environment surrounding them.

I know that song, next time you see him caution him, either his senior bro is a member or have heard it recklessly.

We sing it thus..
Imana imetum aka Ayes ga GBA buo GI....
IMA na imetu maka ayes ga GBA gbuo GI....Kparanuma.
Imana futa jallon oo ebe a na wa di nku
Imana Adamawa oo ebe a na wa di nku.

The meaning if this song for those who dont understand.
If you touch me i.e that is if you find my trouble, Ayes go kill you.
You know futa jallon where them dey break firewood.
You know Adamawa where them dey break firewood.

Another song go like dz.
If you see caro, if you see caro x3
Tell am say I dey look for her.
Caro send d leta, inside leta, caro put her picture, what can her picture do??
Egede can her picture kiss? No, can her picture romance? at all, can her picture f*ck? For where, can her picture do that thing wey Caro dey do for me? Aye .
Mama Caro jere Ahia, Ahia e bute efere n'eku amuma,
efere n'eku amuma buta isi nwa baga o
Isi nwa baga we buta isu bwa 22 o
Isi nwa 22 we buta Isi nwa maphite
Isi nwa maphie we buta Isi nwa Alora
O were efere bunie Caro.
Caro na ebe Aye axemen
Umu Ayes ne ti, Caro Caro
Onye o bula n'efe

Mama caro went to the market to get get a plate. A plate that shines very well.
The plate that shines very well to carry the head of a baga,
The head of a baga and the head of a 22
The head of a 22 and the head of a maphite
The head of a maphite and the head of a Alora.
She passes the plate to Caro.
Caro cries: Aye axemen
Aye axemen answered: Caro Caro.
Everybody shouts...

They are many songs which are Common but have been twisted by cultism.

Caution the little boy next time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
007sledge:
What's the color combination for Apaches
Black x black

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larena:
Several times have wondered what people derive from cultism!! With your smart TV u can entertain your home and everyone.. info on my profile
Are you for real or on a keyboard?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Larena(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
subcbouy:
Are you for real or on a keyboard?

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XTHRONE(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Boldone555:

Image 1: OP

Image 2: Ambitious.

According to the Naysayers:

1. They all love to use ellipses. All 3 of them.

2. They all showed up same time on the thread coincidentally.

3. They all love to mix upper cases with sentence cases in their paragraphs coincidentally.

4. They all love to address others using “My people” coincidentally.

If at this point, anyone can’t see it then it’s really not normal anymore

You need thorough beating, u need to shut up, u ain't making sense. Even if its a one person making those write up , get the message passed and stop being stupid.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
I am a member of Eiye Confraternity but wanting to leave
not going to lie i even wanted to cross carpet to ban but seeing all these comments made me think about cross carping im just going to leave
any questions ask away but nothing too sensitive

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abeg jazz is not real have you ever heard of a rich babalawo? why aren't they doing it grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2020
CharleyGold:

I know that song, next time you see him caution him, either his senior bro is a member or have heard it recklessly.

We sing it thus..
Imana imetum aka Ayes ga GBA buo GI....
IMA na imetu maka ayes ga GBA gbuo GI....Kparanuma.
Imana futa jallon oo ebe a na wa di nku
Imana Adamawa oo ebe a na wa di nku.

The meaning if this song for those who dont understand.
If you touch me i.e that is if you find my trouble, Ayes go kill you.
You know futa jallon where them dey break firewood.
You know Adamawa where them dey break firewood.

Another song go like dz.
If you see caro, if you see caro x3
Tell am say I dey look for her.
Caro send d leta, inside leta, caro put her picture, what can her picture do??
Egede can her picture kiss? No, can her picture romance? at all, can her picture f*ck? For where, can her picture do that thing wey Caro dey do for me? Aye .
Mama Caro jere Ahia, Ahia e bute efere n'eku amuma,
efere n'eku amuma buta isi nwa baga o
Isi nwa baga we buta isu bwa 22 o
Isi nwa 22 we buta Isi nwa maphite
Isi nwa maphie we buta Isi nwa Alora
O were efere bunie Caro.
Caro na ebe Aye axemen
Umu Ayes ne ti, Caro Caro
Onye o bula n'efe

Mama caro went to the market to get get a plate. A plate that shines very well.
The plate that shines very well to carry the head of a baga,
The head of a baga and the head of a 22
The head of a 22 and the head of a maphite
The head of a maphite and the head of a Alora.
She passes the plate to Caro.
Caro cries: Aye axemen
Aye axemen answered: Caro Caro.
Everybody shouts...

They are many songs which are Common but have been twisted by cultism.

Caution the little boy next time.
Noted!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realhommie(m): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:
I am a member of Eiye Confraternity but wanting to leave
not going to lie i even wanted to cross carpet to ban but seeing all these comments made me think about cross carping im just going to leave
any questions ask away but nothing too sensitive
Why don't you share your story?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 4:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

He opened up to me that he was promised enough money and connections with top personalities in the country. But so far after about 5 months in the movement, he realized there’s nothing like money and power as was promised him, instead all he got was free chelsea hot drink and enough weed from his touts brothers, no money, no fame, no power, no connect, no level none at all except senseless violence and bloodshed.
SHALOM.
Bros you go LIVE long.
I know say you know.

I wonder how dumb these kids are. Person wey dey suffer for street promise you connection and you believe. Spits!!!
No wonder cult groups are filled with unintelligent people. Senseless fights and killings upandan.
Connection kee u dia
SAY NO TO CULTISM.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Realhommie:

To be honest i don't really have that much of a story to give i was given like a golden spoon because i made alot of money so i basically vip bammed but im not an idiot so what i basically did was contacted some birds online from a whole different state and they basically did vip for me and hatched me then they gave me ot and identity and everything i did this because i didn't want them to come to my house and stuff so they were basically another state from me and very far.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realhommie(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:

To be honest i don't really have that much of a story to give i was given like a golden spoon because i made alot of money so i basically vip bammed but im not an idiot so what i basically did was contacted some birds online from a whole different state and they basically did vip for me and hatched me then they gave me ot and identity and everything i did this because i didn't want them to come to my house and stuff so they were basically another state from me and very far.
What prompted you to join the movement, power or??
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Realhommie:
Funny thing is Eiye is kind of a weird cult because you guys think there is only 8 hierarchies there is much more lol
1) Ibaka/IBK/Yellow Keneri = (Spiritual Head. We often say Ibaka is the smallest Bird because all birds are equal)

2) Ostrich/O2 = (Second in Command and leads when ibaka isn't there only one ibaka and one ostrich)

3) Nightingale/NG/Engine =(This is the bird that drills everyone funny thing is When and Ibaka is "Flying" it means hes active and still is and Active member when hes "World Ibaka" it means he's not longer active and can't initate anyone anymore Ibaka normally don't drop power to Ostriches they drop it to NG that why they're the most killed because they're next in line if you get)

4) Flamingo (FC)= (Makes Eiye water and gets the most OT)

5) Eagle = (Relates with Other nests)

6) WoodPecker ( Collect dues its like taxes they take monthly)

7) Parrot (Sings jojo and gyration)

cool Dove = (Security of the nest funny thing )

OKAY BUT THATS THE ONE YOU GUYS KNOW
Then they're like Junior ranks Like (this one isn't in order of power)
SparrowHawk

FB= Free Bird

We call Bad Bird Or Rebel Bird or Caged Birds they bad eggs in the Group those that like killing too much those who like causing trouble like they still have our OT and Ranks but they're bad
To be Honest all the Sparrow Hawk and Dove we make the Area boys those ranks cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Realhommie:
What prompted you to join the movement, power or??
Yh you could say like i liked the idea of it a brotherhood but i don't even know i saw how davido moved with his cult and thought i could get social networks and be like that too with my guys

i wouldn't lie and fabricate a story
did i kill anyone? honestly no
was i in a cult clash? no
did i got to parties to celebrate 6/15th? no
did i relate with birds? yes only online with profiles that were anonymous i see people who have facebook pictures of there mums and friends screamin AYE AXEMAN or HBK AIRLORD like guy your whole life is on facebook its not hard to track you

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2020
(deleted)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:
I promise you like not trying to sound like i know everything but near to nothing has been exposed of these confraternities and that's probably how its going to stay think of it like this we say "OT no dey fill basket" so the OT you guys are probably hearing its like so common like how can a lobber recite it but you can't we knew about pyrates for how long and we don't even know alot about it did you Know Eiye didn't even come out of Aro that was just a fake story made Eiye is the Second oldest confraternities like i'm not promoting cultist but i think about it now sha like damn this shit is deeper than just flying colours this is generation of like evil knowledge passed out and becomes our burden now the funny thing is people often ask Which is the strongest or i want to join a cult which one should i join? to be honest i don't even know thats what i tell them

Why did i chose Eiye? i thought you know what i'm a leader not a follower the day i saw videos of Burna Boy and davido and zlatan knack egede i knew immediately guys are going to flock to that cult like sheep. Im going to tell you this now if any ex aro or aro mates lie now we will see if your n honest i didn't join aro because they pratice BKB AM I LYING?!!!! Even my friend who is alora told me don't be friends with them so why am i going to join a cult that kills fellow members so i fashi that one then i saw Eiye like hmmm i liked the concept but i always wanted to be a ban boy but they never let me now they want to bam me
lol
Relax and type na
I no understand anything here

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Nemesis0147:
lol
Relax and type na
No be only you oh.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nemesis0147:
lol
Relax and type na
my bad bro what do you want to know Any questions about Eiye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
007sledge:

I said any questions? like what do you want to know about Eiye Confraternity
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:

Everything you are comfortable sharing. But please, calm down when writing and reread whatever you type over and over to check for errors, so it can be made for easy read. Pidgin is allowed if you are most comfortable writing with it

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:
I promise you like not trying to sound like i know everything but near to nothing has been exposed of these confraternities and that's probably how its going to stay think of it like this we say "OT no dey fill basket" so the OT you guys are probably hearing its like so common like how can a lobber recite it but you can't we knew about pyrates for how long and we don't even know alot about it did you Know Eiye didn't even come out of Aro that was just a fake story made Eiye is the Second oldest confraternities like i'm not promoting cultist but i think about it now sha like damn this shit is deeper than just flying colours this is generation of like evil knowledge passed out and becomes our burden now the funny thing is people often ask Which is the strongest or i want to join a cult which one should i join? to be honest i don't even know thats what i tell them

Why did i chose Eiye? i thought you know what i'm a leader not a follower the day i saw videos of Burna Boy and davido and zlatan knack egede i knew immediately guys are going to flock to that cult like sheep. Im going to tell you this now if any ex aro or aro mates lie now we will see if your n honest i didn't join aro because they pratice BKB AM I LYING?!!!! Even my friend who is alora told me don't be friends with them so why am i going to join a cult that kills fellow members so i fashi that one then i saw Eiye like hmmm i liked the concept but i always wanted to be a ban boy but they never let me now they want to bam me
so it is eiye that don't practice BKB abi
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kingfish542:

No. I even got a message from the Elder council of birds going around saying if you know of any bird that killed another bird either you fall him or take him to police station.

BKB is brother kill brother but since Eiye is bird theme we changed it to Bird Kill Bird.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kingfish542:

But then again I'm not saying its impossible or it has never happened I am saying that its is frowned upon about it outright banned in SEC but Aromates its part of their ideology. Brother Kill Brother

Of Course there has been situation where a bird has fallen another bird but it is very frowned upon.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:

No. I even got a message from the Elder council of birds going around saying if you know of any bird that killed another bird either you fall him or take him to police station.

BKB is brother kill brother but since Eiye is bird theme we changed it to Bird Kill Bird.
Bird kill bird, dog eat dog, they're all the same. They all kill their own members

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Qwubone: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
JasperVII:

Bird kill bird, dog eat dog, they're all the same. They all kill their own members
Dog eat Dog? Pc term right ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Qwubone:

Dog eat Dog? Pc term right ?
No. Lol. They may be using it though.. Don't know, don't care

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
I’m a bit confused with the recent sec member expose:

1. Sec is not the second oldest frat in Nigeria, that’s ban, pc first, then ban......

2. Vikings and sec has no affiliations whatsoever, svc never originated from sec, they have very different principles and messed up ideologies; sec believes they fly, Vikings sail .....

Please and please mr poster don’t for one second think you belong to sec brotherhood cause you were never initiated, your affiliations is strictly online and ends online. Don’t ever make the mistake of identifying yourself in public as a bird to a fellow bird cause they’ll definitely check you and they will tell you were never initiated;

1. You will be asked to trace your bamming which you won’t be able to do cause you were never hatched.

2. They will demand you produce your godfather, again you’ll fail this test cause you don’t have a gf

3. They will ask for who and who witnessed your hatching and they will demand their presence to confirm your True ID

You’ll definitely fail all three tests, then one of two things will happen;

1. You will be forcefully initiated asap with 10 times the normal drilling process as a penalty for impersonation, and that’s if they’re in a good mood.

2. They will assume you to be an okpolo or eye(spy ) of their blood rivals the axes, then they’ll immediately execute you as punishment.

Bros forget everything about confra, find better things to invest your time and creativity to. Confra no go pay shit to you.

Shalom!

52 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.