Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063564 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2020
joinnow:

yeah
and each cult get pass 100 member
if you add extenal member from other base
that means your enemies go yapa.................

Also note you fit be cool headed that does not look for trouble but when you join
one of your member fit be trouble maker
can be causing trouble (one week one trouble)
you the cool headed will always be on the run to avoid being a target of the hit on ground.
Infact you the cool headed will be the most target because you are the soft target and easy to count scores with. Better for you to remain a Jew and maintain your lane. That shit has no benefit

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by joinnow: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Kaeboy:
Infact you the cool headed will be the most target because you are the soft target and easy to count scores with. Better for you to remain a Jew and maintain your lane. That shit has no benefit

better be Jew and live a free live without fear
than get involve and later
get more involve into Vodo/jazz to protect your self
one man in kano did a jazz that machet an bullet cannot enter his body.
his cloth is always getting tore becos of the jazz
finally he had serious malaria that needed injection
the nurse tried all they can but needle dey bend and cannot enter his body.
no way to inject him.
he confess he did jazz that metal cannot enter his body. He died.
Funny enough the malam that did the jazz don die long time ago

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
joinnow:

no way to inject him.

na everything una go just believe sha, one man in kano, are u living in kano?, what the hell happened to all the malaria drugs that it had to be injection?

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

na everything una go just believe sha, one man in kano, are u living in kano?, what the hell happened to all the malaria drugs that it had to be injection?

Lol. Bull story. Nothing like jazz exists.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by joinnow: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

I stay in yalemo,naibawa rano tiga and sabogari.
My colleague know the person but he is late now.
If you have already put hand for the thing Kai Kai go remove hand. He was throwing up all medicine.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
I will be exposing Kingazubuike and his numerous monikers on this thread in my next post. I have pic eveidences
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
joinnow:

I stay in yalemo,naibawa rano tiga and sabogari.
My colleague know the person but he is late now.
If you have already put hand for the thing Kai Kai go remove hand. He was throwing up all medicine.

Please, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s your highest educational qualification?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Boldone555:
I will be exposing Kingazubuike and his numerous monikers on this thread in my next post. I have pic eveidences
This is my one and only moniker but if you think you're stubborn and na your mama born you , I challenge you to go ahead. I promise you the outcome will be very nasty and bittter for you.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

na everybody dey take drugs?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Boldone555:

This is another new month, pls change for better & stop derailing diz life-savin thread .
We don't want or need d expose here coz its of no use to us and d public at large.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This is my one and only moniker but if you think you're stubborn and na your mama born you , I challenge you to go ahead. I promise you the outcome will be very nasty and bittter for you.
Pic removed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by joinnow: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Boldone555:

Please, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s your highest educational qualification?
How old are you?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Okay. When we thought they wouldn't show up. They are here. cheesy

GreenArrow1, please come and mark attendance.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by oluwaseyi0: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.

I read this like 5 times

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
This month idiot no wan give up

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
joinnow:

no way to inject him.

lmao so no malaria drugs again grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

guy this ur fabs just made my day

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by invectives(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

I read this like 5 times
like say na him write cry wey mode9 sing!!!

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2020
dfrost:
Okay. When we thought they wouldn't show up. They are here. cheesy

GreenArrow1, please come and mark attendance.

Hahahaha
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANNIST: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
joinnow:

no way to inject him.

This your story I believe am oo
One of my close padi sef for die years back
Back then he was a school thug but also a street thug
So he got really sick one day and had to be rushed to the hospital
That was how needle no gree penetrate his body
If not that he told his sister about the remedy before he got sick he would have died that day o
So his sister came and brought okro soup and some stuff that was what neutralized the charm and needle penetrated his body.
Las las juju no good
Only God fit save pesin
Na God sure pass.
The dude got attacked last year 2019
Na God save am
Juju no fit save pesin only God fit without side effect.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Imetum aka men atua down (if you touch me, men will appear from no where). I was just passing by when a boy between the age of 8-12 yrs made this statement. He may have jokingly said this to his clique of friends but that doesn't augur well withme. It says a lot about our young ones and the kind society and environment surrounding them.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
What would you do if you found yourself in a situation like this, where your lecturer wants to sleep with you as a girl, and you are still looking for a way to avoid that, then a cultists starts asking you out.

TIPS TO AVOID CULT BOYS IN SCHOOL.
Follow the first two I listed for the lecturers.

1. IF YOU MUST DATE, DATE ON A LOW KEY: If you have any boyfriend in school, it’s better the relationship be kept on a very low key. Cult boys are like predators, once they see you with another guy their urge to just be the one in that position grows strong. If you are already dating from home before you came to school, stick to that boy.

2. Don’t party in school, your main life in school should be room, lecture halls, library, and back to room. Cult boys love to party and cause trouble in parties. That’s one of the easiest place to get noticed by cultists.

3. Whenever a guy in school asks you out, please turn then down politely cos you never know who he is. Some girls take delight in turning down guys rudely and this may cause trouble for you. It is almost impossible that through out your stay in school, no guy would ask you out. Even if you are ugly. It’s just the law of life. When a guy asks you out, politely turn him down. Show courtesy and appreciate him for wanting to date you, and give him good reasons why you may not want to date him.

Funke had been in school for a year…. She gained admission last year and for her that was like the biggest moment of her life. Funke was at the top of her life, she was the Queen of the universe. She got in school, got all her hot dresses and was rocking them in school…. However deep down Funke, is a good girl, from a good family background,but the thrill of being in school overwhelmed her.

One day her Bly113 lecturer called her into his office, and made passes at her… Telling her that she needed to sleep with him or else she would keep writing Bly113 till she’s a grandmother. Funke’s world was shattered, she knew she was an intelligent girl and could pass the course, but not with the lecturer deliberately failing her. Funke wouldn’t take it. She decided to report to the school authority before going to her parents. On her way to the Admin, she heard the usual cat call guys make when a girl passes them….. Soon the cat calls changed to “Tsssss Tsssss” indicating that one of them was calling her….. She kept walking, after all her name wasn’t “Tsssss” a smallish looking boy, stepped up in front of her “Are you not hearing your name?” he said arrogantly…. And without wasting much time, made his intentions known to her…..Funke was very angry at him….. She already had so much problems on her head… She angrily warned him never to step in her way. The boy revealed who he was to her and promised to make life unbearable for her, and threatened that if she didn’t submit to him. She’d be raped not just by him

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
OBelz:

3. Whenever a guy in school asks you out, please turn then down politely cos you never know who he is. Some girls take delight in turning down guys rudely and this may cause trouble for you. It is almost impossible that through out your stay in school, no guy would ask you out. Even if you are ugly. It’s just the law of life. When a guy asks you out, politely turn him down. Show courtesy and appreciate him for wanting to date you, and give him good reasons why you may not want to date him.

Not every guy in school is a cultist. It is simply less than 20%. If your advice is heeded to, alot of marriages would never have happened.
Simply dont date who you dont really know.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinchonglee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

I read this like 5 times
Am going my 15th round now!

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
kingthreat:

Not every guy in school is a cultist. It is simply less than 20%. If your advice is heeded to, alot of marriages would never have happened.
Simply dont date who you dont really know.
You completely missed her point. She didn't say don't date any guy in school. She only said if you have any reason to turn down a guy's love advances, do it in a polite way without bruising or hurting the guy's ego cos you never can tell who he is

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2020
perestroika19:
You completely missed her point. She didn't say don't date any guy in school. She only said if you have any reason to turn down a guy's love advances, do it in a polite way without bruising or hurting the guy's ego cos you never can tell who he is

Please read that paragraph again. I responded based on what was written. That's why I quoted it cos I think she was wrong on that line. The rest advice given are priceless. Same with the point you just made. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realhommie(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Please read that paragraph again. I responded based on what was written. That's why I quoted it cos I think she was wrong on that line. The rest advice given are priceless. Same with the point you just made. Have a good day.
Perestroika19 was right bro, you missed her point. Her intention wasn't to admonish ladies to turn down every guy who asks them out, nahhhh. Though she said "Please turn them down politely", reading through that paragraph contextually you'd know what she actually meant....

She ought to have said thus "If you must, please turn them down politely".. But we get her message sha. Cheers

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stefflos: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by monerozi5590: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
stefflos:
To the jus out there thinking of impersonating better think twice because it may not end well. https://www.facebook.com/112599010249847/posts/202491151260632/?app=fbl

Na waoh?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by b3llo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Reading people's first hand story was like all this Hollywood thriller gangster film. Things don happen for this Naija especially Delsu and Uniben axis.

I schooled in FUT Minna were cult activities is at its lowest ebb. I use to think they don't exist until I witnessed some boys doing some strange hand shake in my presence then I was told that's how "Aromates" do their handshake.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
b3llo:
Reading people's first hand story was like all this Hollywood thriller gangster film. Things don happen for this Naija especially Delsu and Uniben axis.

I schooled in FUT Minna were cult activities is at its lowest ebb. I use to think they don't exist until I witnessed some boys doing some strange hand shake in my presence then I was told that's how "Aromates" do their handshake.
who are aromate? are they the same as aye

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just yesterday I saw a little boy of 17 years old. After a close observation of the boy, it was quite clear to me he was an airlord ( eiye/ sec member) who was just recently hatched into the deadly cult group.

I asked for his phone number without divulging anything to him. I made him promise me that he was going to study the link I was going to send to him. I forwarded him this thread and he’s still currently viewing this thread. After going through the first 60 pages, he called me and bursted into tears that I should help him out if I can. He opened up to me that he was promised enough money and connections with top personalities in the country. But so far after about 5 months in the movement, he realized there’s nothing like money and power as was promised him, instead all he got was free chelsea hot drink and enough weed from his touts brothers, no money, no fame, no power, no connect, no level none at all except senseless violence and bloodshed. He confided in me that the only reason he joined a cult group was for the money, power and fame been promised him( PLEASE ALL CULTISTS ARE LIARS AND WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING JUST TO LURE YOU IN AND THEN STEAL YOUR STAR, THE MOMENT YOU TAKE THAT BLOOD OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE DEVIL, BROS THAT DAY YOU AUTOMATICALLY BECOME USELESS)

Funny enough the boy in question has no clue that I’m the same ambitiouscent he’s read his story here. He wept bitterly and confided in me that he’s been chosen as one of a hit squad to hit aiyes in that axis, but he’s never killed before and has no interest whatsoever in their bloodshed.

I took him along with two trucks load of soldiers from the naval barracks. We matched straight to the flying ibaka’s nest and I gave him a serious warning to stay as far away from that boy as possible and there and then we made him renounce the stupid gang group. He successfully denounced and I made sure the ibaka got my messages clear, he had to sign an undertaking with the anti-cult unit of the police department, should anything happen to that boy then he already knows what the consequences will be.

I’m narrating this tale cause nowadays cultist use empty promises of enough money and connections from the government to lure you in if only you can join their gang, THAT IS A BIG FAT WHITE LIE. There’s no such thing as money and connections only DEATH AND SENSELESS BLOODSHED.

The time when someone intimidates you with cult and you are forced to bend to their will is long past. If any dirty cultist bother you just report their ass to the necessary agencies and nothing will happen to you. You all have to understand that these active cultist in this present era are nothing but low lives and scum of the earth with no solid achievements to show for it, they’re all riffraffs. Don’t fear them at all! Dem no get level.

Young lads out there use your head and disembark from cultism. Trust me I’ve been there but no single gain at all.

They will use different tactics to lure you in. Join a cult group at your own peril.

SHALOM.

47 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moneyman100(m), Triumphant22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.