Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064648 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting op to say something about Viggo, but was surprised when he was silent about viggo and my question of the year these things happened, the places he mentioned were actually in existence and well known, but he has not mentioned any date from his writeup so far, I schooled at Abraka and am not trying to discredit his writeup, but putting dates would put a high commendations and credibility to his claims. Secondly the Versace I mentioned was a crippled guy who uses clutches, Versace was known to be a cultist but he has never been accused of starling as the op said, he was always going to club then Refund night club, and Abbe night club, he wasn't a trouble maker at all, I remembered when a buccaneer boy destroyed Versace clutches, every buccaneer was very angry with the guy, he was beaten seriously by his own people and forced to buy new clutches for Versace and pay him some amount of money for compensation, the Versace I know is not a theif, every girl on campus wants Versace to be present in her birthday party, because the guy sabi dance.

saynotocultism is not in competition with anyone and he is here to share his story and anyone is free to share his and my question to you,should he add pepper soup and orgin bitters as well so make you happy

79 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting op to say something about Viggo, but was surprised when he was silent about viggo and my question of the year these things happened, the places he mentioned were actually in existence and well known, but he has not mentioned any date from his writeup so far, I schooled at Abraka and am not trying to discredit his writeup, but putting dates would put a high commendations and credibility to his claims. Secondly the Versace I mentioned was a crippled guy who uses clutches, Versace was known to be a cultist but he has never been accused of stealing as the op said, everybody love versace even lecturers don't fail him, he was always going to club then Regend night club, and Abbe night club, he wasn't a trouble maker at all, I remembered when a buccaneer boy destroyed Versace clutches, every buccaneer was very angry with the guy, he was beaten seriously by his own people and forced to buy new clutches for Versace and pay him some amount of money for compensation, the Versace I know is not a theif, every girl on campus wants Versace to be present in her birthday party, because the guy sabi dance.

You definitely do not know Versace more than me , trust me you don’t know Versace . The reason why buccaneers where angry with the guy who broke is clutches is not because Versace is a nice . Me nice guy no dey the business .

I am not vigo, if I was vigo bro, I will not even respond to you. And again, you do not know Versace , trust me. I did not put dates for security reasons . I graduated in 2004 and I was there when Versace got initiated . The particular HIT when you talked about vigo being butchered , I lost one of my Aruba during that HIT. He got into town and his phone was seized by butchers as he should have called men before coming into town. He wanted to sneak in and out of school as he came for clearance . A friend tried his phone number just to pass the info about the HIT but he wasn’t reachable due to the fact that the butchers seized his phone . He walked into the eiye and was killed and that was the reason why butchers where stopped for collecting phones of any axxxe man so vital information could be passed . I was there in 2003 when Versace became a member of the nbm. Again, i owe you no explanation regarding dates and time and event , get the message i am passing .

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
pls what year was this? Cos I remembered when eiye and Ayes were fighting in Delsu aka (canter Ethiopia as egede men call it), the fight was brutal, there was a certain Aye called "Vigo", now Viggo was not an ordinary aye, viggo was a no nonsense Aye, he was feared and respected by everyone including other cult members inside and outside campus, even the police give him accolades, Viggo was like a god in Delsu then. But when war came between Ayes and Eiye, the birdmen flew to viggo's house, they butchered him with machete and battle axe, they spend time in his house executing a well coordinated attacked, Viggo callapsed when he lost so much blood and became unconscious, the tingos thought he had died and they all screamed allowed( Haba krier...airlords) news got to every Ayes on compus and everyone of them became terrified, if Almighty viggo could be victim then the rest of them were not safe that was the impression.

This story reminds me of a certain story that happened in osu...there was this certain STRONG AYEE called TUYO..saynotocultism might know him because he was very popular in ogun state..TUYO was feared by all even eiye men feared the guy so much..but as they say nothing lasts forever and cultisim kills

TUYO was so feared and brutal as he used to burst eiye men even when they are having their meeting..but something happened that changed ogun state till today

TUYOs younger brother was beaten by eiye men and he called TUYO to warn off those eiye men..TUYO went alone..yes alone to meet eiye number 1(IBAKA) to warn him and tell them never to try such again..but those eiye men in those gathering was like if we let TUYO go now..na kasala go follow and they noticed TUYO only wore this jalamia and they noticed he didnt even have no juju on him..eiye added 7 plus 1 and immediately they decided to drop TUYO

have you seen where vultures gather to eat dead meat..they all gathered on TUYO and they meche him until he died

they killed TUYO and TUYO fall and it was a sad day in ogun state for AIYES

all birds had to leave some areas and move to some other areas and so you see cultism do not pay..we know

60 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
unknownsolja:

saynotocultism is not in competition with anyone and he is here to share his story and anyone is free to share his and my question to you,should he add pepper soup and orgin bitters as well so make you happy

He doesn’t even know the Versace and he speaks for him like say na him papa . Versace aye Jaja jawara a nice guy ? I just laugh in Swahili .

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
saynotocultism:

You definitely do not know Versace more than me , trust me you don’t know Versace . The reason why buccaneers where angry with the guy who broke is clutches is not because Versace is a nice . Me nice guy no dey the business .

I am not vigo, if I was vigo bro, I will not even respond to you. And again, you do not know Versace , trust me. I did not put dates for security reasons . I graduated in 2004 and I was there when Versace got initiated . The particular HIT when you talked about vigo being butchered , I lost one of my Aruba during that HIT. He got into town and his phone was seized by butchers as he should have called men before coming into town. He wanted to sneak in and out of school as he came for clearance . A friend tried his phone number just to pass the info about the HIT but he wasn’t reachable due to the fact that the butchers seized his phone . He walked into the eiye and was killed and that was the reason why butchers where stopped for collecting phones of any axxxe man so vital information could be passed . I was there in 2003 when Versace became a member of the nbm. Again, i owe you no explanation regarding dates and time and event , get the message i am passing .

Yes man you dont owe anybody no explanation..i have been following this story from the day you started,you gave me the courage to even tell my own story.for me i carried cultism on my head back then when cultism was still hot..around 2000-2005..when i was in sec school i use to hear my seniors chant aba crier..i didnt know what it was then..for me..i wanted to be bad and my favorite colour was blue so it was natural..but God saved me.i hope i would be able to tell my story on how God saved me from cultism.thank you for telling us and making our younger ones learn that cultism does not pay..one thing about cultism it makes you hate your fellow nigerian because he belonged to a different group..i hated AYESS for no reason..just because IBAKA says AYESS are this and that..when i have time i will be telling everyone about SUPREME EIYE CONFRATENITY..AKA..AIRLORDS,AIRFORCE

63 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
saynotocultism:

He doesn’t even know the Versace and he speaks for him like say na him papa . Versace aye Jaja jawara a nice guy ? I just laugh in Swahili .

lol cultism is the more you look the less you see...nice during the day and bad at night

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
saynotocultism:

big ups to saynotocultism and I believe this is really an eye opener for aspiring cultists and the initiates and OP you don’t have to reply anyone we are not all reasonable Here, I wonder why someone would ask you to date the occurrences which I believe is unnecessary and unwise OP keep sounding it those wey go hear go hear and those wey no wan hear can bite the dust for all I care! Atleast you tried!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
i hated ayess for no reason and funniest part my GF was an ayee man from the east but i had an issue with him and i didnt even know he belonged because them no even nack egede for my front and i never saw pictures of his men back then in school.i loved blue and one thing one thing..i hooked up with a blue man that was rusticated from school and then i just passed my jamb and was about to enter school...i didnt enter school as a novice..nope...i was sharp and even knew the name of the school(nest)

they use to tell us ayes always go for robbery and ayes are armed robbers..they say part of the initiation rites of ayess is to go for robbery and if you succeed then you are a strong man..but its partly not true..yes ayes rob and eiye rob and other frats rob too..a broke man with a gun will surely rob...so i hated ayes and i call them armed robbers..lol

but i had to put everything together..i was like if robbery is part of ayess initiation rites..then we must have robberies everyday..you see its part of the way cultism brain wash us to hate each other

and yes for vikings..part of their orientation is looting because they are vikings

for me i say no to cultism..soon i would tell my own story as well..thanks again @saynotocultism..i encourage you all tell your story if you have one because you might be saving someone

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
unknownsolja:

Yes man you dont owe anybody no explanation..i have been following this story from the day you started,you gave me the courage to even tell my own story.for me i carried cultism on my head back then when cultism was still hot..around 2000-2005..when i was in sec school i use to hear my seniors chant aba crier..i didnt know what it was then..for me..i wanted to be bad and my favorite colour was blue so it was natural..but God saved me.i hope i would be able to tell my story on how God saved me from cultism.thank you for telling us and making our younger ones learn that cultism does not pay..one thing about cultism it makes you hate your fellow nigerian because he belonged to a different group..i hated AYESS for no reason..just because IBAKA says AYESS are this and that..when i have time i will be telling everyone about SUPREME EIYE CONFRATENITY..AKA..AIRLORDS,AIRFORCE

I remember when I was serving in Makurdi and I happen to be paddy with the AYEE Number One in UAM Makurdi. We were gisting one day and I asked him why they and Vikings are always killing themselves.

He told me that their beliefs and ideologies counters themselves,they cannot mix.

And he paused in thought and then told me "Na so we meet am thats why".

And then he told me that honestly he does not like doing what they are doing and that he seriously regrets it. He would be the second person to tell me that.

The truth is that the killings and rivalries are senseless and mindless and it seems that truly these guys may actually not be in control of their minds after they join.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Imagine someone asking "pls what year was this?" and another is thinking the OP might be one Viggo.
Pls these questions are irrelevant..why not allow us to enjoy our gist in peace na or these peeps just want the OP @ Saynotocultism to be like;

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gandollaar(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting op to say something about Viggo, but was surprised when he was silent about viggo and my question of the year these things happened, the places he mentioned were actually in existence and well known, but he has not mentioned any date from his writeup so far, I schooled at Abraka and am not trying to discredit his writeup, but putting dates would put a high commendations and credibility to his claims. Secondly the Versace I mentioned was a crippled guy who uses clutches, Versace was known to be a cultist but he has never been accused of stealing as the op said, everybody love versace even lecturers don't fail him, he was always going to club then Regend night club, and Abbe night club, he wasn't a trouble maker at all, I remembered when a buccaneer boy destroyed Versace clutches, every buccaneer was very angry with the guy, he was beaten seriously by his own people and forced to buy new clutches for Versace and pay him some amount of money for compensation, the Versace I know is not a theif, every girl on campus wants Versace to be present in her birthday party, because the guy sabi dance.
Baba let the Op be pls. He's not paid to do this, so you don't set the bar for him.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
unknownsolja:
i hated ayess for no reason and funniest part my GF was an ayee man from the east but i had an issue with him and i didnt even know he belonged because them no even nack egede for my front and i never saw pictures of his men back then in school.i loved blue and one thing one thing..i hooked up with a blue man that was rusticated from school and then i just passed my jamb and was about to enter school...i didnt enter school as a novice..nope...i was sharp and even knew the name of the school(nest)

they use to tell us ayes always go for robbery and ayes are armed robbers..they say part of the initiation rites of ayess is to go for robbery and if you succeed then you are a strong man..but its partly not true..yes ayes rob and eiye rob and other frats rob too..a broke man with a gun will surely rob...so i hated ayes and i call them armed robbers..lol

but i had to put everything together..i was like if robbery is part of ayess initiation rites..then we must have robberies everyday..you see its part of the way cultism brain wash us to hate each other

and yes for vikings..part of their orientation is looting because they are vikings

for me i say no to cultism..soon i would tell my own story as well..thanks again @saynotocultism..i encourage you all tell your story if you have one because you might be saving someone

Good you have the courage to share your story. The lesser cultists, the better.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
LOL everybody wan share story now. I just de imagine the kind action slash fiction packed story when go land. I nor wan hear say person change to vampire o. Inshort make nobody talk about e storie for here again.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Udofia13(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2019
unknownsolja:

My questions goes directly to the OP @saynotocultism why is it that Ayee and Eyee fight at all point in time disturbing the peace of others even till date, not only in the East buh everywhere....
each squad don't like seeing themselves
Even the newly inied ones go join them forgetting the fact the fight has been in existence even before they were born

pls throw more light on this

When i see all these young men doing "Egede this' "Egede that" i just feel sorry for them because nah 'ignorance' dey worry them! After you do 'strong man' finish you will still come out and be saying "Yes sir!!" to a "Jew man". If you like hard pass 'Rambo', nah who get MONEY be the real "Strong man"

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2019
iwai:
last last na SVC sure pass

We tin be your saga

We first you chop winch

Give your life to christ

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bellong: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Edet08:

Oga bellong I greet you sir... Hope to meet you when I eventually come over�

No worries bro... See you Down Under.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by geedot: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Some of us don carry mat come this thread o. Whenever I refreshed, there are some monikers I always see below viewing topics even though nothing has been posted for hours.
Was going through @enthronedbyGod thread to wet appetite till our bosses update us. But baba just turn Xavi, dey turn up, down, left and right. One thing I deduced is that most of the things he posted were true and he actually witnessed it, judging by the way he was typing.
Someone that wanted to fabricate stories would make it more presentable than he did.
His write ups started making me unlearn some thoughts/beliefs I had learned over time.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shankie: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I've followed your thread from the beginning and for some reasons I decided to register a new account, I will share my experience but will talk more of the spiritual side to it.
No youth should try using those slangs outside cos you might not survive the consequences, I remember a friend of mine who tried to identify himself with me,and was almost beaten to death,his only saviour was his elder who was an axe lord.
I renounced and denounced the movement long time ago and by the grace of God I'm now an Apostle of Jesus Christ.
My initiation was quite worse than yours,but I thank God I'm now totally free,but the consequences were much.
I'll open another thread and will talk about mine but will talk more about the spiritual angle and the consequences when I have time.
Cultism is evil,barbaric and satanic,don't ever try to join it you haven't,and if you have, you can't still come out before its too late.
when I have time I'll share my own story but will talk more about the spiritual angle.

Jesus loves you,and God bless you all
pls tag me when u start ur own topic thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wickedtuna: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=RiyaGoddess post=79206574]

Are you ok? Which crime did I visit? Even when I was a Muslim, I never did any of those rubbish listed. Is it now that I've found the way, the truth and the light that I want to join cult? If there's any game I'm into, it's Jesus Game. If you don't have something reasonable to say please just shut up! It's not by force biko[/quoteI believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." But your signature says different

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2019
shankie:

pls tag me when u start ur own topic thanks

His topic don start since

https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:

He owes you no explanation on his knowledge on Vigo. About Versace being a not being who the OP said he was, I am surprised you are saying this. You cannot be into cultism and totally absolved of crime. You have to be a cultist to know the ills other cultists seeming as good do in the secret. Now cultism is getting strongly related to the below crimes

Drug Trafficking
Armed Robbery
Prostitution
Human Trafficking
Kidnapping
Election Rigging (as described by OP)
Assassinations
419 and Internet Fraud
etc

You should read the article below

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/ps1m-fraudsters-who-funded-notorious-nigerian-organised-crime-gang-convicted

Say no to Cultism. Nothing good comes out of it

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
if na op be viggo nko oo ,you wan go kill am? you dey there dey ask the man for the date, month and year...rubbish

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OMOTOWO(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
unknownsolja:
pls what year was this? Cos I remembered when eiye and Ayes were fighting in Delsu aka (canter Ethiopia as egede men call it), the fight was brutal, there was a certain Aye called "Vigo", now Viggo was not an ordinary aye, viggo was a no nonsense Aye, he was feared and respected by everyone including other cult members inside and outside campus, even the police give him accolades, Viggo was like a god in Delsu then. But when war came between Ayes and Eiye, the birdmen flew to viggo's house, they butchered him with machete and battle axe, they spend time in his house executing a well coordinated attacked, Viggo callapsed when he lost so much blood and became unconscious, the tingos thought he had died and they all screamed allowed( Haba krier...airlords) news got to every Ayes on compus and everyone of them became terrified, if Almighty viggo could be victim then the rest of them were not safe that was the impression.

This story reminds me of a certain story that happened in osu...there was this certain STRONG AYEE called TUYO..saynotocultism might know him because he was very popular in ogun state..TUYO was feared by all even eiye men feared the guy so much..but as they say nothing lasts forever and cultisim kills

TUYO was so feared and brutal as he used to burst eiye men even when they are having their meeting..but something happened that changed ogun state till today

TUYOs younger brother was beaten by eiye men and he called TUYO to warn off those eiye men..TUYO went alone..yes alone to meet eiye number 1(IBAKA) to warn him and tell them never to try such again..but those eiye men in those gathering was like if we let TUYO go now..na kasala go follow and they noticed TUYO only wore this jalamia and they noticed he didnt even have no juju on him..eiye added 7 plus 1 and immediately they decided to drop TUYO

have you seen where vultures gather to eat dead meat..they all gathered on TUYO and they meche him until he died

all birds had to leave some areas and move to some other areas and so you see cultism do not pay..we know
tuyo kasa.he was my cousin though.may his soul RIP.I was in Ago iwoye then

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OMOTOWO(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
unknownsolja:

no bro.was actually killed with stones in front of his house .though you got the reason for his death right .I am sure you know 70 too?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RichardRexs(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
saynotocultism:

This is just the beginning of my story . They are empty chest beaters . I now work with the DSS and I am waiting for them . These fools. I did all to make them happy. I spent a lot for them even after school. I helped them get connections and placed them in a position to help thier family, these fools couldn’t even help me with 7k when I had health issues . They are all leeches . Bastards and all they think about is thier self . I went to south Africa to hussle and they threw me out of thier house knowing fully well I had no place to stay. I will narrate everything , I just need to round up work . Bastards , I go blow any body head wey come close to me, maybe they think they are dishing out threats to their fellow bastards . See all of you threatening me, I use a glock and not locally made guns and oka made . You go just die like fowl.
sir,i would love to join The DSS

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
no bro.was actually killed with stones in front of his house .though you got the reason for his death right .I am sure you know 70 too?

Information at that time abound to point that the the guy called " LAST BORN" dropped TUYO..The guy ,LAST BORN is now in Aussie ,enjoying his life with his fam

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graduateacher(f): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Male offspring scares me because when they become teenagers you can't say you know your son any more. OP, thank you for this revelation

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GumGum: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ibrahim3307:
I like your response

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Graduateacher:
Male offspring scares me because when they become teenagers you can't say you know your son any more. OP, thank you for this revelation

Doesn't same apply to females too? Plus they can also get pregnant.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
freddywells81:

Information at that time abound to point that the the guy called " LAST BORN" dropped TUYO..The guy ,LAST BORN is now in Aussie ,enjoying his life with his fam

Being in Aussie doesn't necessarily equate enjoying life. U could be in Aussie and be in pure hell.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hagjay(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.