Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070066 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Tesclaros:
ASP for that matter lmao !
The matter weak me o. He don give boys new format. SOON u go see as yahoo boys go flood police now

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AuntRose(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm so disappointed in AY rn cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
AuntRose:

Dissapointed
Nigerria is a den of cultists. My only disappointment here is AY showing the public whatever they want to talk about.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AuntRose(f): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2021
AsianTotal:

Dissapointed
Nigerria is a den of cultists. My only disappointment here is AY showing the public whatever they want to talk about.
Are there no clean celebrities?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Happy Sunday My People.........

I want to first of all thank GOD for adding another year to my age......

I want to reveal somethings i did and bear with me as i will go a little spiritual.....

There was a certain EIYE boy i dropped using JUJU.... EMERSON, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AND I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE WHEREVER YOU ARE.

Emerson terrorized and killed ayes on campus. Externals have tried to map out emerson but to no avail. During HITS, EMERSON remains on campus . Other cult group at times pay emerson to carry out HITs. I knew immediately that i have to go spiritual.

I connected with an ogboni Man in Benin but he had relocated to the WEST. I got to him and explained everything to him. He asked me to visit the market to get the things for the ritual. The devil already prepared an Okada man that will assist me in getting the things. One thing that sent a chill down my spine was when i got to the Mans Place, he was already blind. I asked him what happened and he said it is was the spirit demanded. He gave me a list of things to buy .

Matured Black Goat or a PIG
RED and white WRAPPER
white basin
some leaves and some other few things i intend to keep private.

The leaves where used to prepare the concoction i used in bathing. After the Bath, i waited till 1.00am the following day and i tied the white wrapper on me and i then added the red on top. I carried the concoction to the cemetery and called out his name, the man also followed me with the assistance of his boys, they gave me the incantations to make and i did and removed the red wrapper on the ground of the cemetery and returned back with only the white wrapper. AT day break, i took the black goat and said an incantation to invoke the spirit of emerson into the GOAT. What shocked me was when the man said i should the life goat and hold it in front of the IDOL. As i was getting close to the IDOL, the goat screamed loudly and i felt the vibration all over the goat and the goat gave up just like that. THE goat was butchered with no single drop of blood from it. The Meat was shared among some Baales and 3 Matured women.

I returned back and after two weeks, emerson fell sick and was rushed to the Hospital, news started flying that he has Kidney Problem, some said liver, some said Poison. That was how emerson died while his body was swollen.

When i was a Yahoo Boy, it was the man who thought me how to lock client. I use snake to prepare the charm because is a great deceiver and a liar. I lock my client inside bottle. I had three client, two paid me weekly but there was this particular one i met in a website called Bigchurch. This woman was so strong spiritually and a devoted christian. Whenever she calls me, she prays before we talk. I locked her inside the bottle but after 1hr, i heard a sound and the bottle broke, i thought it was not balanced but the base of the bottle was still standing while the top scattered. I tried to reach the man and explain and the man said i should drag the woman into sin and try again. I did as instructed and i started talking to her about having with her and fucking her real good, she fell. If she Buzzes me on messenger, she always wants us to talk about sex, i then started sending her picture of p****is. I then tried again and it stayed and she paid close to 20k but when she realized and went back to God, the bottle scattered again and this time, the forced destroyed the bottle of the other 2 client that i had locked. I tried relocking but nothing happened. This was the main reason i left fraud.

During my Last days as a cult member, i see myself in the dream during an initiation ceremony putting on a red garment holding a battle axe and having 2 horns. My butches in the dream where following me and also they had horns but mine was longer and larger. In the dream, My butches where burning the JUs present for initiation with fire and they where operating just like demons.

We should understand that there are spiritual consequences to your actions. Please stay away from cultism and leave a better life.

I love You all.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
saynotocultism:

I want to reveal somethings i did and bear with me as i will go a little spiritual.....

There was a certain EIYE boy i dropped using JUJU.... EMERSON, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AND I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE WHEREVER YOU ARE.

Emerson terrorized and killed ayes on campus. Externals have tried to map out emerson but to no avail. During HITS, EMERSON remains on campus . Other cult group at times pay emerson to carry out HITs. I knew immediately that i have to go spiritual.

I connected with an ogboni Man in Benin but he had relocated to the WEST. I got to him and explained everything to him. He asked me to visit the market to get the things for the ritual. The devil already prepared an Okada man that will assist me in getting the things. One thing that sent a chill down my spine was when i got to the Mans Place, he was already blind. I asked him what happened and he said it is was the spirit demanded. He gave me a list of things to buy .

RED and white WRAPPER
white basin

The leaves where used to prepare the concoction i used in bathing. After the Bath, i waited till 1.00am the following day and i tied the white wrapper on me and i then added the red on top. I carried the concoction to the cemetery and called out his name, the man also followed me with the assistance of his boys, they gave me the incantations to make and i did and removed the red wrapper on the ground of the cemetery and returned back with only the white wrapper. AT day break, i took the black goat and said an incantation to invoke the spirit of emerson into the GOAT. What shocked me was when the man said i should the life goat and hold it in front of the IDOL. As i was getting close to the IDOL, the goat screamed loudly and i felt the vibration all over the goat and the goat gave up just like that. THE goat was butchered with no single drop of blood from it. The Meat was shared among some Baales and 3 Matured women.

I returned back and after two weeks, emerson fell sick and was rushed to the Hospital, news started flying that he has Kidney Problem, some said liver, some said Poison. That was how emerson died while his body was swollen.

When i was a Yahoo Boy, it was the man who thought me how to lock client. I use snake to prepare the charm because is a great deceiver and a liar. I lock my client inside bottle. I had three client, two paid me weekly but there was this particular one i met in a website called Bigchurch. This woman was so strong spiritually and a devoted christian. Whenever she calls me, she prays before we talk. I locked her inside the bottle but after 1hr, i heard a sound and the bottle broke, i thought it was not balanced but the base of the bottle was still standing while the top scattered. I tried to reach the man and explain and the man said i should drag the woman into sin and try again. I did as instructed and i started talking to her about having with her and fucking her real good, she fell. If she Buzzes me on messenger, she always wants us to talk about sex, i then started sending her picture of p****is. I then tried again and it stayed and she paid close to 20k but when she realized and went back to God, the bottle scattered again and this time, the forced destroyed the bottle of the other 2 client that i had locked. I tried relocking but nothing happened. This was the main reason i left fraud.

During my Last days as a cult member, i see myself in the dream during an initiation ceremony putting on a red garment holding a battle axe and having 2 horns. My butches in the dream where following me and also they had horns but mine was longer and larger. In the dream, My butches where burning the JUs present for initiation with fire and they where operating just like demons.

We should understand that there are spiritual consequences to your actions. Please stay away from cultism and leave a better life.

I love You all.
happy birthday sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lilfemzie(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=saynotocultism post=105506972]Happy Sunday My People.........

I want to first of all thank GOD for adding another year to my age.....

Happy Birthday Boss!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kamaladejoke: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
It amazes me how this guy who is a confirmed cultist will be ASP of police and even flying officials private jet…. Nigeria as a country is doom….

Wait does it mean , if you join cult with connection you will be protected .. Davido and the rest as example

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ghirho98:
We got out of the van they walked me into the bush still blind folded.

WAY WALKERS!!!!!
OHHHH WAYYY!!!!!
WAY WALKERS !!!!!!
OHHHH WAYY!!!!!!!!!!
As they removed my blindfold I was with 4 others who was intending to join we was surrounded by 20-25 people and 5 in traditional African masks and 10 with scarves over their face ( who I later came to know that they were the inquisitors)

After doing some initiation rites we had to be Hazed for 7 hours then given a substance by the Druid who wore a white mask it was rolled like weed and was told to take 5 puff of it (me who had been used to smoking Colorado and other potent strains thought this would be easy ) Omo that wasn’t weed or anything like it most horrifying experience of my life the whole world morphed around me

It was more of a psychedelic trip I’m 100% sure it was salvia I was told to dance with the Druid around this tree as the other members cheering shouted and screamed as me the Druid and some seers did one type of dance around the tree.

They asked me 9 question which determined what rank I would be a musician Tax collect Zombie or a seer

After answer it was determined that I would become a seer all the other seers jumped up and hugged me no blood oath and no devils passage but other ceremonial rites though.
I was made drink Bluemoon and swear and Oath under the moonlight.

They then gave me my name and a ring.

The Village head told me I had an inquisitors appointed to me (which I didn’t understand at the time)

The next day I asked Rume what that meant and he told me

Inquisitors are sometimes previous chief who have dropped power to become and inquisitor or old village heads sometimes you hear members “leaving the cult” which is a lie sometimes some cases they become inquisitors which are like the villages head special police/spy forces and have to remain unknown only chiefs and village head knows who they are

Some inquisitors pose as musicians or zombie or seers or tax collector to spy on the chief to see if they keep quiet about the identities of inquisitors and aren’t playing anything malicious or exposing the cult.
Every member has an inquisitors appointed to them which means an inquisitor is stalking them if they betray the family then death is appointed to them instantly you never know your girlfriend could be your inquisitor your Godfather could be your inquisitor your brother could be maybe even your best friend.

Smiles smiley
I’ve heard of Flumi Society before even seen how they operate very very very secretive and anonymous people I know one when I see one.
They have a very off putting aura like a cloud of death that surrounds them like whenever they step into a room. I get this gut wrenching feeling of coldness.

It was too the hands on the Flumi Society that I lost my Godson whilst flying as an Eagle

Yes what you said about the inquisitor is very true also referred to as the “shunned ones”
It’s more of a secret society than cult or fraternity
Well like it’s more closely related to the Abakuá or Ekpe

They normal have low numbers of member but the people they initiate must have power be smart or have connections.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thechosenone55: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
saynotocultism:

I love You all.

Thanks for this. Please, in your experience, what can a normal person do to prevent being attacked in the spirit like that lady? What actions or way of living can make a normal person strong spiritually?

Also, is there any connection between sexual immorality and a weak spirit.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thechosenone55:

Thanks for this. Please, in your experience, what can a normal person do to prevent being attacked in the spirit like that lady? What actions or way of living can make a normal person strong spiritually?

Also, is there any connection between sexual immorality and a weak spirit.

Kindly go to the religion section

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
saynotocultism:

We should understand that there are spiritual consequences to your actions.

What about romance and relationships as a cultist. Are women oblivious or are they exposed to all the details of the cult life? Were any of the women in your life indirectly/directly affected by your membership in any form - including spiritually?

Not just for OP to answer

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thechosenone55: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amarisco:

Kindly go to the religion section

Why? I’m asking someone who has direct experience with such and I think my question is very much in line with the discourse here. Why didn’t you take your own question elsewhere?

Please don’t get me irritated

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thechosenone55:

Why? I’m asking someone who has direct experience with such and I think my question is very much in line with the discourse here. Why didn’t you take your own question elsewhere?

Please don’t get me irritated
What will you do, report her to holy spirit

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 4:36am On Sep 06, 2021
iamoyindamola:

What will you do, report her to holy spirit
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2021
AuntRose:
grin Cultism goes beyond what y'all can imagine

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Yesterday, a friend told me there was a clash at Ekosodin....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Awinneralways: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
The5DME:
[s]Who get update for Uniben clash yesterday?[/s]

This is not a cultism hits update thread. Please ask your fellow cultists for such updates

Cc Inspectorlawal
OgwuEgo
Newdelhi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Awinneralways:

This is not a cultism hits update thread. Please ask your fellow cultists for such updates

Cc Inspectorlawal
OgwuEgo
Newdelhi
Don't be a retard...... I have friends there.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Awinneralways: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
The5DME:
[s]Don't be a retard...... I have friends there[/s].

Big lie. You are trying to update whatever score sheet you have.

What do you gain from killing people?

Inspectorlawal
OgwuEgo
Newdelhi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Awinneralways:

Big lie. You are trying to update whatever score sheet you have.

What do you gain from killing people?

Inspectorlawal
OgwuEgo
Newdelhi
ok Charles.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
AuntRose:
i am more disappointed at the army general.
this proves that you cant blow in this country without belonging

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
SATANlST:
i am more disappointed at the army general.
this proves that you cant blow in this country without belonging
You can still make it in life so far you are not
MONDAY GIFT OGHENEMARO

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
The5DME:

Gtb bank
Thank you sir

Hit after hit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2021
(deleted)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Sennex57:

Take this down wtf is wrong with your
Are you fucking brain dead or something your literally putting a bounty on his head
Your literally getting yourself involved in murder
Anything happens to that boy his blood is in ur hands

Relax bro, that's not me in that pic.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2021
SATANlST:
I wonder who the name u called is. if the guy is here, i will lik him to know that i just did a search about the name and it linked me to shadowcracker who happens to be sulele04 a notorious armed robber and cultist and i am attaching his real pic here.
na small boy but very notorious

If you are not 100 percent sure that is Monday Gift, take the picture down now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Awinneralways: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2021
SATANlST:
I wonder who the name u called is. if the guy is here, i will lik him to know that i just did a search about the name and it linked me to shadowcracker who happens to be sulele04 a notorious armed robber and cultist and i am attaching his real pic here.
na small boy but very notorious

Seun, lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 rule 2
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Th5DME:

Relax bro, that's not me in that pic.

I have more
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Witttyduchess(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
saynotocultism:

RED and white WRAPPER
white basin

I love You all.
[/s] lies, tales by moonlight and stories for the gods

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.