Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070099 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
SATANlST:
what i noticed is that cultist are just idiots with low self esteem, they are people that dont believe in themselves. they dont believe they can fight anyone one on one, they dont believe they can make it in life without assistance. they cant stand alone because they don't believe in themselves. lastly, i see them as people with very low iq and dumb fuckers that can easily be deceived because of their low iq. i dont know u in person but i know all what i have written here describes u. i cant even stand having a friend not to talk of having a bunch of useless guys around me. omo una dey try o

Says someone that worships satan. Is campus frat not even better?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Winnerly:

Says someone that worships satan. Is campus frat not even better?
uselesssenseless cultist. satanist still get sense and get self esteem
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
SATANlST:

But you worship satan which is thesame person all the campus cultists worship too.

Truth is they may even be better than you because it can be argued that they do it ignorantly as against you that do it wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Winnerly:

But you worship satan which is thesame person all the campus cultists worship too.

Truth is they may even be better than you because it can be argued that they do it ignorantly as against you that do it wholeheartedly

This is not a religious thread oga.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Neddstark:

This is not a religious thread oga.

How can you say no to cultism without being religious?

Is cultism itself not a religious association? Dont they have a god? Dont they do rituals?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Winnerly:

How can you say no to cultism without being religious?

Is cultism itself not a religious association? Dont they have a god? Dont they do rituals?

Cultism is more of gang violence to me. The guy you're making an issue of because of his moniker actually contributes positively here. My point is let him be.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Neddstark:

Cultism is more of gang violence to me. The guy you're making an issue of because of his moniker actually contributes positively here. My point is let him be.

I disagree. The violence stems from religious and other differences between the rival groups. If they pray to thesame god, they wouldn’t kill each other.

If you remove religion from cultism, the only thing you have left is a group of stubborn friends.

The blood oath, rituals, initiation rites, and other spiritual activities are what creates the binding effect among members.

Any cultist would tell you that by mere looking at another member whom he did not know previously, he will be almost able to guess that they belong to same frat. As they say, “ blood dey smell”. That’s why a rival can also do a charm to identify other cult groups. Is this still normal gang violence?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SirCalito88(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
saynotocultism:

" HOW FAR PADDY, YOU DEY PLAY 7 ? "

I need the meaning of the above sentence please

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Winnerly:

you sound so dumb man. the fact that you even believe that an entity called satan exist and people worship it already gives u off as an uninformed cretin. go read more and research more. it is a great sin for any youth of this generation to be uninformed or dumb. stop derailing this thread. like i said all u cultist are idiots with low self esteem. i dont give a Bleep about how u decide to twist it. attack the message not the messenger

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2021
CaptainZubi:
What frat is this? I see am for person status.
Haha intelligent officers full here naw! In case you sail the ship always remember that evil befall evil except you repent from your evil way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CaptainZubi: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2021
subcbouy:
Haha intelligent officers full here naw! In case you sail the ship always remember that evil befall evil except you repent from your evil way.
Like I told that your elder brother, go get form from the Nigerian police force, that's where you belong. Accusing people wrongly of something they know nothing about. Why are you guys just shallow? I just got to understand where the problem is.. my moniker says captain and the frat I posted has something to do with sailors, pirates or whatever that deals with water.. Because you see captain for my name then you instantly judged I'm one of them. You have little to no brains.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2021
SATANlST:
you sound so dumb man. the fact that you even believe that an entity called satan exist and people worship it already gives u off as an uninformed cretin. go read more and research more. it is a great sin for any youth of this generation to be uninformed or dumb. stop derailing this thread. like i said all u cultist are idiots with low self esteem. i dont give a Bleep about how u decide to twist it. attack the message not the messenger

Since when did i become a cultist?

If Satan isn’t real, have you tried joining any occult society around just to confirm if they aren’t able to invoke all kinds of demons? Please confirm

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
SATANlST:

Fool
satanist or cultist
Waterloo will still be their fate at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sennex57:

Fool
satanist or cultist
Waterloo will still be their fate at the end of the day.
na your useless papa be fool na. thunder fire the toto u came out from. i posted that cultist are low self esteem idiots that cant stand for themselves and all u low self esteemed idiots are attacking me.
useless pretenders. my comment really strike una nerves. you cant pretend for long. a cultist like u is a low self esteemed idiot. i said what i said cool

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Winnerly:

Since when did i become a cultist?

If Satan isn’t real, have you tried joining any occult society around just to confirm if they aren’t able to invoke all kinds of demons? Please confirm

omo you are proof that majority of naija youths are idiots. just look at what you are typing in 2021. na your type them dey deceive to use your mama head for money ritual. kid go do some research and update your brain. displaying your ignorance in public is nauseating
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
kiss
SATANlST:
na your useless papa be fool na. thunder fire the toto u came out from. i posted that cultist are low self esteem idiots that cant stand for themselves and all u low self esteemed idiots are attacking me.
useless pretenders. my comment really strike una nerves. you cant pretend for long. a cultist like u is a low self esteemed idiot. i said what i said cool

Your clearly a child
No one called you a fool because of what you said
I CALLED YOU A FOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPARE TWO EVILS TO SEE WHICH IS THE LESSER EVIL WHEN THEY’RE BOTH AS BAD AS EACH OTHER

Only an idiot results to insults when they can’t argue their points
this is the last you’ll hear from me.

#saynotocultism.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sennex57:

[s]Only an idiot results to insults when they can’t argue their points
this is the last you’ll hear from me.[/s]

you must have thought i was one of those clueless idiots you bully around. i don jam your type tire.
when useless bullies like u jam who u no fit bully, u resort to the line of this will be the last time u will here from me or this is my last reply bla bla bla.
imagine u even forming victim now. i never talked to u o, i never mentioned u o. i only said cultist are idiots with low self esteem and it triggered u to insult me, i replied your insult bomber to bomber and u are forming victim , when na u clearly start off with the insults.

WHEN U MATCH DOG TAIL, U CANT TELL IT HOW TO BARK.
you are a useless cultist and an idiot pretending here. all your post are too centered on cultism for you not to be one. you also know too much to be called a jew.
like i said, na thunder go fire the toto u came out from to quote me.
next time u will learn to mind your business. bastard

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
SATANlST:

You were actually making sense in ur previous comment until you dropped this obscene lines then I realised that no matter how long a fool pretends to be wise, just keep him talking and he shall reveal how foolish he actually is.
My advise to you is never to allow ur anger reveal de foolishness in ur tongue. Speaking about one's parents in such a way is a No No.
#saynotocultism#

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kingofgods:

][s]Speaking about one's parents in such a way is a No No. [/s]
THIS STUPID RULE DOSNT APPLY TO ME. WHEN U PUNCH ME YOU DONT TELL ME HOW TO PUNCH U BACK. I WILL DRAG YOUR MAMA KPEKUS AND UR PAPA BLOKOS IF NEED BE.
YOUR WRITE UP CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU ARE EVEN A BIGGER IDIOT.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
SirCalito88:

I need the meaning of the above sentence please
asking if you belong to a particular frat
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Battalion1:
in nbm nothing like senior and junior ... everybody is equal ...even my axe head no fit suffocate me careless @saynotocultism I lie??
cool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
DeeMain:

No, he is Igbo and stays in the east. He was very popular back then and everyone called him Die the Matter. As a child I liked the sound of the name and when I was old enough, I got to know the meaning of the name(he has a very peaceful disposition to life and would use it to calm people and situations down).

We started using it and variants of it (die the matter/die it/die the issue/die the case) as teenagers. You can imagine my shock recently when a member of a WhatsApp group I am part of questioned my use of 'die it' in the group, implying that it was an exclusive preserve of a cult group. I was trying to de-escalate a contentious issue.

I was livid. Imagine the nonsense!

At least ndoeyopbennet has helped me solve the mystery. Vikings cobbled together street slangs from the east and south south and mixed it with sea faring language and nordic culture lingos and made it their own.

The wonders have ended.

Thanks ndoeyopbennet.

in umuahia?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
DarkCaesar:
cool

Why did you pull a hit on that innocent LASU guy on the other thread that wanted to confess?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Winnerly:

Why did you pull a hit on that innocent LASU guy on the other thread that wanted to confess?
I did nothing mister and He wasn’t innocent lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
SATANlST:
THIS STUPID RULE DOSNT APPLY TO ME. WHEN U PUNCH ME YOU DONT TELL ME HOW TO PUNCH U BACK. I WILL DRAG YOUR MAMA KPEKUS AND UR PAPA BLOKOS IF NEED BE.
YOUR WRITE UP CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU ARE EVEN A BIGGER IDIOT.

Sorry if I have offended you by what I wrote. But let me make this clear to you, nairaland is not that faceless as you think. No go let some ppl for here begin reason ur matter. Na advise I still dey advise you. If u like continue running your mouth anyhow. Just checked ur profile to really know how low ur IQ is and I wasn't disappointed. De only two topics you have ever contributed to nairaland is begging to have free pussy. No wonder kpekus matter dey ring for ur brains. U are clearly a sex deprived fool and that is exactly how they are going to get u soon. I just dey pity ur parents who should have aborted u instead of wasting their resources on a child that will make Dem she'd tears of sorrow soon. Pls be careful and mind how u talk. and pls take dis as advise and not as insult for ur own good

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kingofgods:

nairaland is not that faceless as you think.
same annoying line. talk for yourself and not for others. this is exactly the low self esteem i am talking about. as a useless cultist wey u be , u cant stand for yourself. u dey find back up. thunder fire your mama, fire the toto wey your mama come out from. u think i am all those idiots u threaten? i go meet you one on one any time anywhere and mess u up personally. go to other threads and ask small about me. i swear if you quote me again i go follow u up and make sure i provoke u till u decide to meet me one on one. e bi like say u think say na everybody u jam online you go dey open your dirty mouth dey talk anyhow because u feel say u join one useless cult.
na very useless aye u be. i don mess up your type tire

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
Kingofgods:
You can report any cult activities if you like. But don't mention the NBM among ur useless street cults. It is a socio cultural organisation that is non religious, non political and non tribal organisation who won't relent in dealing with any taint on its global image in court and out of court. Once again, good luck as you expose those useless street urchins
Kingofgods:

Na e know wetin e dey write about. All he did was combine propangada and false hearsay to try implicate de names he mentioned while putting innocent lives that may want to impersonate membership in danger. No crime in belonging to an organisation or association as long as such is legit and recognised by the law. NBM is legit and recognised by de law and won't tolerate its image being tarnished. Thanks
[/s]

SEE THE IDIOT WEY I DEY FOLLOW TALK. ANOTHER LOW SELF ESTEEMED USELESS CULTIST. UNA JUST DEY DO ANYTHING TO DERAIL THE THREAD

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
SATANlST:
same annoying line. talk for yourself and not for others. this is exactly the low self esteem i am talking about. as a useless cultist wey u be , u cant stand for yourself. u dey find back up. thunder fire your mama, fire the toto wey your mama come out from. u think i am all those idiots u threaten? i go meet you one on one any time anywhere and mess u up personally. go to other threads and ask small about me. i swear if you quote me again i go follow u up and make sure i provoke u till u decide to meet me one on one. e bi like say u think say na everybody u jam online you go dey open your dirty mouth dey talk anyhow because u feel say u join one useless cult.
na very useless aye u be. i don mess up your type tire

Bros no vex abeg. Make u no go mess me up o. I no be cultist like una o. See my hands for up. Just carry on with whatever. But hope as u dey mess Dem up online, u still dey fit mess Dem up for real life. And if u are looking for who to meet u one on one, no be me. U can drop ur address, I'm sure there are many ppl who would love to meet u one on one. But Nooo, not me.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kingofgods:

Bros no vex abeg. Make u no go mess me up o. I no be cultist like una o. See my hands for up. Just carry on with whatever. But hope as u dey mess Dem up online, u still dey fit mess Dem up for real life. And if u are looking for who to meet u one on one, no be me. U can drop ur address, I'm sure there are many ppl who would love to meet u one on one. But Nooo, not me.
first of all i am not your bros. I WILL TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO PROVOKE U ON THIS NAIRALAND SO YOU PROVE TO ME HOW THIS IS NOT A FACELESS FORUM.
you are proof that cultist are low self esteem idiots. see as you dey deny your cult in just a matter of seconds.
your post is filled with you promoting ayes. na thunder go fire the toto u commot from and the toto your mama comot from

[s]
Kingofgods:
You can report any cult activities if you like. But don't mention the NBM among ur useless street cults. It is a socio cultural organisation that is non religious, non political and non tribal organisation who won't relent in dealing with any taint on its global image in court and out of court. Once again, good luck as you expose those useless street urchins
Kingofgods:

Na e know wetin e dey write about. All he did was combine propangada and false hearsay to try implicate de names he mentioned while putting innocent lives that may want to impersonate membership in danger. No crime in belonging to an organisation or association as long as such is legit and recognised by the law. NBM is legit and recognised by de law and won't tolerate its image being tarnished. Thanks
[/s]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
SATANlST:

SEE THE IDIOT WEY I DEY FOLLOW TALK. ANOTHER LOW SELF ESTEEMED USELESS CULTIST. UNA JUST DEY DO ANYTHING TO DERAIL THE THREAD

I no be cultist o...but as u don talk am...make ur mind dey. Me nor want wahala, but I no dey fear wahala. So make ur mind dey...be wise in ur comments and no need to be rude. Gosh u are even lacking more in home training than de cultists u lambast. Breed ur tongue and ur thought. Na advise I still dey give u. If u like take am, it may save ur neck one day

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kingofgods:

I no be cultist o..
coward. u are as useless as i thought.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:
first of all i am not your bros. I WILL TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO PROVOKE U ON THIS NAIRALAND SO YOU PROVE TO ME HOW THIS IS NOT A FACELESS FORUM.
you are proof that cultist are low self esteem idiots. see as you dey deny your cult in just a matter of seconds.
your post is filled with you promoting ayes. na thunder go fire the toto u commot from and the toto your mama comot from

Lol
Now I see you got a problem with ur mother's privates. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been caught brandishing words wit u. And yes I'm not a cultist. I'm a proud member of the neoblack movement of Africa. And from all indications, u seems to be more debased than a cultist. And pls stop thinking about ur mother's privates. It belongs to ur father

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.