Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070145 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:
I WILL TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO PROVOKE U ON THIS NAIRALAND SO YOU PROVE TO ME HOW THIS IS NOT A FACELESS FORUM.

After provoking me and I find you come Bayelsa or wherever you'd be running to, hope your mind go dey? But don't worry sha...just take my advise and mind how you talk to ppl online. Cos to locate you na piece of ice cake to some ppl

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 4:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

After provoking me and I find you come Bayelsa or wherever you'd be running to, hope your mind go dey? But don't worry sha...just take my advise and mind how you talk to ppl online. Cos to locate you na piece of ice cake to some ppl
na thunder go fire you and your mama and bayelsa. u dont need to find , keep scrolling through my post you will see how i meet up with useless idiots like u. na for my hand u go for know how useless being a cultist be. na ur poor mama i pity because from the way u are going, them go mourn u soon. i see untimely death hovering over you and i see your mom crying
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

And yes I'm a cultist. I'm a proud member of the neoblack movement of Africa.
i told u i will provoke u till u meet up. i know u have been bullying calm nairalanders here with your other profiles but na for my profile e go stop. i never even start with u and u don dey confess say u be USELESS AYE. same idiot that said he is not a cultist. no worry, las las u will get to see who u dey follow run mouth with. then u wil know why i be satanist. na ur useless mama i still dey pity . e sure me say she is as useless as you , that is why she brought in a useless cultist to this world to constitute nuisance

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:
i told u i will provoke u till u meet up. i know u have been bullying calm nairalanders here with your other profiles but na for my profile e go stop. i never even start with u and u don dey confess say u be USELESS AYE. same idiot that said he is not a cultist. no worry, las las u will get to see who u dey follow run mouth with. then u wil know why i be satanist. na ur useless mama i still dey pity . e sure me say she is as useless as you , that is why she brought in a useless cultist to this world to constitute nuisance

You are so pathetic. So pathetic that you edit comments to suit ur purpose. Anyway, I have really scrolled through ur posts and I see how u run ur mouth wit every Tom dick and Harry so I'm no longer surprised. Then I realised that I shouldn't demean myself to ur level. And u always accuse ppl of having multiple accounts too. Have fun my guy perhaps wit ur mother's privates as u like to mention in ur posts. Wetin go chop u don dey hungry. I won't reply u again. Cos I see it makes u feel like a celeb.
Next time u gonna hear from me, I will be tapping ur shoulder from behind
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Abeg we get herdsmen men wahala for my state o... Since we get so many trackers here, abeg we go need una help.

Wey our freedom fighters them? Fulani don put us for bondage oh dey kidnap our people. Na time to win the heart of the people be this o, wear your beret enter bush go hunt them down.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2021

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2021

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

You never hear fulani herdsmen wey kidnap those wey dey go for initiation? grin
That one na double wahala
Who we go hold na grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

Na him make me show them photos of their senior brothers guns, nor be the push and start awka made and PA when them take dey disturb people peace.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tunize(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2021
stanley000:
lol aup no be here o, especially when you are in hostel or sabo, bawak, na their headquarters be that. It's not easy not to belong in auchi unless you already blended before you gain admission like us. I was already 2years in the game and was even dealt with for trying to renounce. So when I gained admission it was an opportunity to say goodbye to my old mates but then second semester my men from lag sent signal that their brother is in their midst. They already got my dept and level except my mat number but then it's only a matter of time. Abeg confra matter too deep, I wouldn't advice my enemy self to belong, it's attracting but when u are already in it u will see that there's actually no gain. It can never be eradicated because too men dey, from governors, to lecturers infact almost all lecturers are into one group or the other
Ap nor be lie I stayed in 3rd bawak back then in school na men zone be that oooh. Me just sufri loyal dey greet everybody mind my business, the day I see live shooting like say na terminator dem dey act cold catch me. Na bawak doings make me decide sey anything group I nor go join as far Ap is concerned weda church or otherwise I nor just need friends.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

That was how one fernandiho(can't remember his name) came to this thread to say he is a proud member of Buccaneers Association of Nigeria and he is a medical doctor not a cultist.
Other frats too will come and say they are not cultists.
Yet, y'all share same colors, lingua, signs, symbols, themes with the said cultists.
Who then are the cultists that carry out killings of rivals?

Kingofgods hope you know those that were caught brutalizing that tiktok lady are NBM members?

Yes I know they were members of NBM which was wat made it easy for de NBM to invite and hand Dem over to de authority.
I am not saying there haven't been deviation from de original foundational plans of the movement but as time goes on we have to retrace our steps back to wat de founders have in mind. We realised equality and social justice for all cannot be achieved by HIT or oppression and intimidation of other perceived enemies. We realised pan africanism is showing love to de black race no matter de affiliation or disposition. This is same reason we started sensitizing members as it is being said dat de best time to plant a seed that wasn't planted years ago is now. We the NBM are cleaning our house and anybody caught playing dirty in de form of killings, and other illegalities is handed over to de authority and his membership withdrawn. De process may be slow, but it is achievable. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2021
freshkpomo:
Abeg we get herdsmen men wahala for my state o... Since we get so many trackers here, abeg we go need una help.

Wey our freedom fighters them? Fulani don put us for bondage oh dey kidnap our people. Na time to win the heart of the people be this o, wear your beret enter bush go hunt them down.
Lol
Abeg o...leave dis matter for FG o. We are shunning violence and we are encouraging anyone who wants a taste of blood to join de army. And yes, many of de blood thirsty ones are being enlisted in de army to make their thirst useful
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

The ruggedity of herdsmen and cultist na 2 different things o. Cultist na once once him dey stay bush. Herdsmen bush na their life. Them dey sleep for bush, see wild animals, see spirits, jazz themselves, fear no dey their mind. I no dey hype them but if I be cultist, i go think thrice before i face herdsmen. Except you follow carry ak and jazz yourself join. Na hunters wey sabi bush wella or military be their solution. Make God dey protect us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

[s] Wetin go chop u don dey hungry. I won't reply u again. Cos I see it makes u feel like a celeb.
Next time u gonna hear from me, I will be tapping ur shoulder from behind[/s]
typical idiot. same technique u cultist bullies use when u jam who craze pass you, you you dont need to tap on my shoulder u low self esteem bastard aye cultist. just dm me with your number and i go call you and meet u at any location u choose. that way u will know why my name is satanist

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:
[s]

Yes I know they were members of NBM which was wat made it easy for de NBM to invite and hand Dem over to de authority.
I am not saying there haven't been deviation from de original foundational plans of the movement but as time goes on we have to retrace our steps back to wat de founders have in mind. We realised equality and social justice for all cannot be achieved by HIT or oppression and intimidation of other perceived enemies. We realised pan africanism is showing love to de black race no matter de affiliation or disposition. This is same reason we started sensitizing members as it is being said dat de best time to plant a seed that wasn't planted years ago is now. We the NBM are cleaning our house and anybody caught playing dirty in de form of killings, and other illegalities is handed over to de authority and his membership withdrawn. De process may be slow, but it is achievable. Thanks[/s]
na thunder go fire that dirty toto wey spill u out to come and cause nuisance to naija. na your type them suppose harvest organs from and give am to real humans. this bastard is useless. WTF DD I JUST READ angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Neddstark:

The ruggedity of herdsmen and cultist na 2 different things o. Cultist na once once him dey stay bush. Herdsmen bush na their life. Them dey sleep for bush, see wild animals, see spirits, jazz themselves, fear no dey their mind. I no dey hype them but if I be cultist, i go think thrice before i face herdsmen. Except you follow carry ak and jazz yourself join. Na hunters wey sabi bush wella or military be their solution. Make God dey protect us.

Na so.

E go bloody if dem try fight.If the cultists are from a particular school, herdsmen can start killing students of that school whether cultists or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2021

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2021
freshkpomo:

Na him make me show them photos of their senior brothers guns, nor be the push and start awka made and PA when them take dey disturb people peace.

Dem dey learn work where fulani dey grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

Lol
Abeg o...leave dis matter for FG o. We are shunning violence and we are encouraging anyone who wants a taste of blood to join de army. And yes, many of de blood thirsty ones are being enlisted in de army to make their thirst useful

But una nor dey leave rival cult for government when una go dey form champion behead them?

If una nor fit fight for una papa and mama farm lands, what's the use?

Fulani kidnap una member, him pay ransom return back and una nor fit declare hit on them. But una fit trace rival go Italy go kill abi?

Just tell me the truth I go accept, una nor get the mind to face them or na weapon una lack?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:
you must have thought i was one of those clueless idiots you bully around. i don jam your type tire.
when useless bullies like u jam who u no fit bully, u resort to the line of this will be the last time u will here from me or this is my last reply bla bla bla.
imagine u even forming victim now. i never talked to u o, i never mentioned u o. i only said cultist are idiots with low self esteem and it triggered u to insult me, i replied your insult bomber to bomber and u are forming victim , when na u clearly start off with the insults.

WHEN U MATCH DOG TAIL, U CANT TELL IT HOW TO BARK.
you are a useless cultist and an idiot pretending here. all your post are too centered on cultism for you not to be one. you also know too much to be called a jew.
like i said, na thunder go fire the toto u came out from to quote me.
next time u will learn to mind your business. bastard

Smiles my literally post was how I used to be part of Eiye you fool
Of course it’s going be centered around cultism this whole thread is centered around cultism see
Fool your literally just a fool

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

You were actually making sense in ur previous comment until you dropped this obscene lines then I realised that no matter how long a fool pretends to be wise, just keep him talking and he shall reveal how foolish he actually is.
My advise to you is never to allow ur anger reveal de foolishness in ur tongue. Speaking about one's parents in such a way is a No No.
#saynotocultism#

Exactly just leave the kid alone
He has clearly been traumatised by people bullying and thinks that we world is against him.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

Lol
Now I see you got a problem with ur mother's privates. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been caught brandishing words wit u. And yes I'm not a cultist. I'm a proud member of the neoblack movement of Africa. And from all indications, u seems to be more debased than a cultist. And pls stop thinking about ur mother's privates. It belongs to ur father

Ha look at this fool another one
Chai can’t believe I was siding with you.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

I am not saying there haven't been deviation from de original foundational plans of the movement but as time goes on we have to retrace our steps back to wat de founders have in mind. We realised equality and social justice for all cannot be achieved by HIT or oppression and intimidation of other perceived enemies. We realised pan africanism is showing love to de black race no matter de affiliation or disposition. This is same reason we started sensitizing members as it is being said dat de best time to plant a seed that wasn't planted years ago is now. We the NBM are cleaning our house and anybody caught playing dirty in de form of killings, and other illegalities is handed over to de authority and his membership withdrawn. De process may be slow, but it is achievable. Thanks

Nor vex o, but all you stated above are pure lies. Na una mother temple I school for five years.. I know wetin dey play there, that place is the MOTHER of all violence that go unreported. Ordinary to use body touch person body fit mean your end. Them go office you till you die.

If at all anything has to change it should have started from there. You don see where you go dey waka for street person go tell you say change street men wan pass this road. Abi na forceful collection of people girl? Wetin save people like us be say we get OT from house and I nor quick enter school, I was calm and quiet. Even my course mates thought I was a cultist, they feared and respected me.

Your mother temple should start the change first... I still have younger family members schooling there and things have not changed much except for the vigilante.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

Ha look at this fool another one
Chai
Haha bros...for my other comment, u were in support of me. But once u read dat I'm a member of NBM, u decided to call me names just because u are Eiye. It shouldn't be like dis. NbM is preaching de message of reform. You can do wise to take dis same message of reform to SEC. We are youths. And we shouldn't allow de errors of our purported heroes past pit us against each other. I believe with proper Reformation wit patience and determination, we dat they are calling cultist would actually be de saviour of our dear country in de future. Pls because u are Eiye and I am Axeman should not make us enemies. Let us not give ppl words to talk. Instead let us work towards Reformation of our ideas and public image so that de world may Kno dat good things can still come from nazareth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
freshkpomo:

Nor vex o, but all you stated above are pure lies. Na una mother temple I school for five years.. I know wetin dey play there, that place is the MOTHER of all violence that go unreported. Ordinary to use body touch person body fit mean your end. Them go office you till you die.

If at all anything has to change it should have started from there. You don see where you go dey waka for street person go tell you say change street men wan pass this road. Abi na forceful collection of people girl? Wetin save people like us be say we get OT from house and I nor quick enter school, I was calm and quiet. Even my course mates thought I was a cultist, they feared and respected me.

Your mother temple should start the change first... I still have younger family members schooling there and things have not changed much except for the vigilante.

You may be right. And really de changes have started from that mothered temple. Except for some unscrupulous element who still refuse to come to terms dat it is not all about bloodletting anymore...those ones wen u find Dem, report Dem and see Dem lose their membership as they are being handed over to de police
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

Haha bros...for my other comment, u were in support of me. But once u read dat I'm a member of NBM, u decided to call me names just because u are Eiye. It shouldn't be like dis. NbM is preaching de message of reform. You can do wise to take dis same message of reform to SEC. We are youths. And we shouldn't allow de errors of our purported heroes past pit us against each other. I believe with proper Reformation wit patience and determination, we dat they are calling cultist would actually be de saviour of our dear country in de future. Pls because u are Eiye and I am Axeman should not make us enemies. Let us not give ppl words to talk. Instead let us work towards Reformation of our ideas and public image so that de world may Kno dat good things can still come from nazareth
You need no one to align with you as long as you doing the right thing and preaching the right gospel…..and you talk too much, you made that Idiot feels he’s the next best thing after agege bread

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

bullcrappppppp
idiot, i think say u say u no go reply me again. goes to show how weakling of a useless cultist you are
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

You may be right. And really de changes have started from that mothered temple. Except for some unscrupulous element who still refuse to come to terms dat it is not all about bloodletting anymore...those ones wen u find Dem, report Dem and see Dem lose their membership as they are being handed over to de police
abeg give me your number so that i will report to u idiot. omo mods no dey here to ban this idiot that has is busy using all his might to promote his useless cult?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

[s]Haha bros...for my other comment, u were in support of me. But once u read dat I'm a member of NBM, u decided to call me names just because u are Eiye. It shouldn't be like dis. NbM is preaching de message of reform. You can do wise to take dis same message of reform to SEC. We are youths. And we shouldn't allow de errors of our purported heroes past pit us against each other. I believe with proper Reformation wit patience and determination, we dat they are calling cultist would actually be de saviour of our dear country in de future. Pls because u are Eiye and I am Axeman should not make us enemies. Let us not give ppl words to talk. Instead let us work towards Reformation of our ideas and public image so that de world may Kno dat good things can still come from nazareth[/s]
2 USELESS LOW LIFE LOW SELF ESTEEM IDIOTS PROMOTING EIYE AND AYE. THUNDER FIRE UNA 2 MAMA THERE
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingofgods: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You need no one to align with you as long as you doing the right thing and preaching the right gospel…..and you talk too much, you made that Idiot feels he’s the next best thing after agege bread
I hear u boss. I won't Grant him that honor anymore. I'm very grateful for ur observation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

I hear u boss. I won't Grant him that honor anymore. I'm very grateful for ur observation. Thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingofgods:

I’m disappointed because your a cultist point blank period
Don’t even try to flip it with this “You used to be Eiye” what you was saying before was actual valid points with what you was saying to satanist but turn out your are just useless cultist as satanist would put it

Baba key words USED TO BE PART OF EIYE
So please unless we are talking about my past don’t associate me with SEC.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.