Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064363 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
DarkCaesar:

Another fool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ghirho98:
We got out of the van they walked me into the bush still blind folded.

WAY WALKERS!!!!!
OHHHH WAYYY!!!!!
WAY WALKERS !!!!!!
OHHHH WAYY!!!!!!!!!!
As they removed my blindfold I was with 4 others who was intending to join we was surrounded by 20-25 people and 5 in traditional African masks and 10 with scarves over their face ( who I later came to know that they were the inquisitors)

After doing some initiation rites we had to be Hazed for 7 hours then given a substance by the Druid who wore a white mask it was rolled like weed and was told to take 5 puff of it (me who had been used to smoking Colorado and other potent strains thought this would be easy ) Omo that wasn’t weed or anything like it most horrifying experience of my life the whole world morphed around me

It was more of a psychedelic trip I’m 100% sure it was salvia I was told to dance with the Druid around this tree as the other members cheering shouted and screamed as me the Druid and some seers did one type of dance around the tree.

They asked me 9 question which determined what rank I would be a musician Tax collect Zombie or a seer

After answer it was determined that I would become a seer all the other seers jumped up and hugged me no blood oath and no devils passage but other ceremonial rites though.
I was made drink Bluemoon and swear and Oath under the moonlight.

They then gave me my name and a ring.

The Village head told me I had an inquisitors appointed to me (which I didn’t understand at the time)

The next day I asked Rume what that meant and he told me

Inquisitors are sometimes previous chief who have dropped power to become and inquisitor or old village heads sometimes you hear members “leaving the cult” which is a lie sometimes some cases they become inquisitors which are like the villages head special police/spy forces and have to remain unknown only chiefs and village head knows who they are

Some inquisitors pose as musicians or zombie or seers or tax collector to spy on the chief to see if they keep quiet about the identities of inquisitors and aren’t playing anything malicious or exposing the cult.
Every member has an inquisitors appointed to them which means an inquisitor is stalking them if they betray the family then death is appointed to them instantly you never know your girlfriend could be your inquisitor your Godfather could be your inquisitor your brother could be maybe even your best friend.

Oh and this guy is dead by the way lol
Forgot to even mention it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You need no one to align with you as long as you doing the right thing and preaching the right gospel…..and you talk too much, you made that Idiot feels he’s the next best thing after agege bread

Kingofgods:

I hear u boss. I won't Grant him that honor anymore. I'm very grateful for ur observation. Thanks
useless cultist rubbing their back. the other eiye guy is even more useless

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

Oh and this guy is dead by the way lol
Forgot to even mention it.

Text my email because I was the only one who had an idea about Flumi society and was seeking advice.

We then traded number spoke on WhatsApp regular even showed me pictures of his Wife and Kids we texted on Facebook too.

One day he stopped texting and I was wondering why I went on his Facebook added his wife n asked her of his whereabouts or if he has gotten a new number .

After a couple of days she told me that he had been killed.

He went missing she called the Italian police after days went by weeks went by no words until they called her to come and identify a body.

In the forest his body was hanging off a tree with his head at the base of a tree eyes ripped out and two candles in his eye sockets with a coin In his mouth.

I know some of you won’t believe me so I’ll try get his wife to come on nairaland with proof and pictures and such and such.

This thread has severely been derailed testimonies have been turned into dirt to throw back in the one speaking’s face.

This is going to be my last post and I’m off this thread.
#saynotocultism

Rip ghirho98

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

but turn out your are just useless cultist as satanist would put it
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok ebi like say you get sense small grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

Text my email because I was the only one who had an idea about Flumi society and was seeking advice.

We then traded number spoke on WhatsApp regular even showed me pictures of his Wife and Kids we texted on Facebook too.

One day he stopped texting and I was wondering why I went on his Facebook added his wife n asked her of his whereabouts or if he has gotten a new number .

He went missing she called the Italian police after days went by weeks went by no words until they called her to come and identify a body.

In the forest his body was hanging off a tree with his head at the base of a tree eyes ripped out and two candles in his eye sockets with a coin In his mouth.

I know some of you won’t believe me so I’ll try get his wife to come on nairaland with proof and pictures and such and such.

This thread has severely been derailed testimonies have been turned into dirt to throw back in the one speaking’s face.

give more explanation if possible of how it happened. na talk like this the thread need not all this Bleep your mama Bleep your papa bla bla bla
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:
give more explanation if possible of how it happened. na talk like this the thread need not all this Bleep your mama Bleep your papa bla bla bla

I’ll try find
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by debbydams(f): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Winnerly:

Why did you pull a hit on that innocent LASU guy on the other thread that wanted to confess?
hmmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by debbydams(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You need no one to align with you as long as you doing the right thing and preaching the right gospel…..and you talk too much, you made that Idiot feels he’s the next best thing after agege bread
hummm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ettepapa: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

#saynotocultism

Rip ghirho98

This make plenty water runaway my eyes. For a cult to be this secret from the describing I knew they will want to get him. I have been following this thread carefully for a while but at this time I think it has done its due diligence. It is time for this topic to be closed. No other person need die because of exposing cultism.
RIP guy. Say no to cultism. I am out of this place.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:

useless cultist rubbing their back. the other eiye guy is even more useless

I've forwarded your issue to the right authorities. It's hard to track you due to the kind of wretched phone you use and the area where you stay that has epileptic network service. But with God on our side, they'll be able to arrest you and place you where people like you should be

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ettepapa:

This make plenty water runaway my eyes. For a cult to be this secret from the describing I knew they will want to get him. I have been following this thread carefully for a while but at this time I think it has done its due diligence. It is time for this topic to be closed. No other person need die because of exposing cultism.
RIP guy. Say no to cultism at all costs. I am out of this place.

I know I said that that was my last post but this one pained me I cried like a baby I wanted to post it here but I got distracted Omo

What a horrible way to go
I can’t imagine what he must have endured before they killed him.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
cool cool
debbydams:
hummm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Winnerly:

I've forwarded your issue to the right authorities. It's hard to track you due to the kind of wretched phone you use and the area where you stay that has epileptic network service. But with God on our side, they'll be able to arrest you and place you where people like you should be
i use an iphone 11 pro max and an oppo find x. you dont need to waste your time tracking me. just dm me and i will tell you where to meet up tomorow
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ettepapa:

RIP guy. Say no to cultism at all costs. I am out of this place.
may una dey chill. there is no proof yet that he died because he exposed cultism on this thread. no one has said what actually happened. the guy that gave the story is suppose to gve the full gist so this conclusions like this can be avoided.
Sennex57 give the full story to avoid conclusion like this

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

Another fool
Why not just act like you didn’t see me?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

I know I said that that was my last post but this one pained me I cried like a baby I wanted to post it here but I got distracted Omo

What a horrible way to go
I can’t imagine what he must have endured before they killed him.
You cry more than the bereaved, He knew what he was getting himself into when he started pouring his miserable soul out and Mr Sennex mind how you address me. I’ll let your “fool” comment slide but respect is reciprocal Sir. #peace
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
SATANlST:
may una dey chill. there is no proof yet that he died because he exposed cultism on this thread. no one has said what actually happened. the guy that gave the story is suppose to gve the full gist so this conclusions like this can be avoided.
Sennex57 give the full story to avoid conclusion like this

Will do
Will surely get the wife to come on the thread and unfortunately it was due to his exposure of Flumi society that’s how they execute traitors
I don’t know how they got his location from Naija to Italy o

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
freshkpomo:

Nor vex o, but all you stated above are pure lies. Na una mother temple I school for five years.. I know wetin dey play there, that place is the MOTHER of all violence that go unreported. Ordinary to use body touch person body fit mean your end. Them go office you till you die.

If at all anything has to change it should have started from there. You don see where you go dey waka for street person go tell you say change street men wan pass this road. Abi na forceful collection of people girl? Wetin save people like us be say we get OT from house and I nor quick enter school, I was calm and quiet. Even my course mates thought I was a cultist, they feared and respected me.

Your mother temple should start the change first... I still have younger family members schooling there and things have not changed much except for the vigilante.

As in..pure lies.
Earlier when I replied him,I already typed a long post debunking all his claim.I just decided to modify it before posting.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sennex57:

Will do
Will surely get the wife to come on the thread and unfortunately it was due to his exposure of Flumi society that’s how they execute traitors
I don’t know how they got his location from Naija to Italy o
i just checked his post and noticed he described himself so well. that could possibly have made it easy for him to be traced. but i still doubt it was related to his expose. most deaths in europe is related to drug deal gone wrong . his wife should know better

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 4:06am On Oct 26, 2021
SATANlST:
i use an iphone 11 pro max and an oppo find x. you dont need to waste your time tracking me. just dm me and i will tell you where to meet up tomorow

Respond to your pm then. Just let me know. I justhope you wont say it was only a joke when we meet up coz it wont fly
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 4:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Winnerly:

Respond to your pm then. Just let me know. I justhope you wont say it was only a joke when we meet up coz it wont fly
them no born your papa well to message me na. see my screenshot. no message from u

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Winnerly: 4:40am On Oct 26, 2021
SATANlST:
them no born your papa well to message me na. see my screenshot. no message from u

I just knew you would change mouth. If dem born you well, mention me on a dead thread with your address and a time when you will be around.

Alternatively, you can make your way to No 57, mosholashi ijegun bustop, Lagos. Waiting
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Winnerly, Satanist, etc can you all stop the banters and move on in the name of maturity?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Sennex57:

#saynotocultism

Rip ghirho98
Becareful who you exchange PM with especially from this thread. You took a risk by exchanging contact with that guy. What if he wanted to lure you and rat you out for claiming you know about the society? You claim to be ex SEC but that singular act didn't portray you as a very smart ex cultist. Stop accepting PMs from people on NL especially if you've told one or two stories on this thread

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Winnerly:

I just knew you would change mouth. If dem born you well, mention me on a dead thread with your address and a time when you will be around.

Alternatively, you can make your way to No 57, mosholashi ijegun bustop, Lagos. Waiting
thunder fire your mama. take pic infront of the number of them born u well

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ayofaks(f): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:

You never hear fulani herdsmen wey kidnap those wey dey go for initiation? grin
Hahahhaha! Laugh wan kill me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hagjay(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Hey Chief
Good morning
There are ways you guys can express your views without bringing insults or uncout words into the picture. In expressing our views, Let's learn to be civil and matured in our approach Pls.
Salute!
SATANlST:
thunder fire your mama. take pic infront of the number of them born u well

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
perestroika19:

Becareful who you exchange PM with especially from this thread. You took a risk by exchanging contact with that guy. What if he wanted to lure you and rat you out for claiming you know about the society? You claim to be ex SEC but that singular act didn't portray you as a very smart ex cultist. Stop accepting PMs from people on NL especially if you've told one or two stories on this thread

Smiles the number I gave him was a burner sim and was an international number.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
SATANlST:
i just checked his post and noticed he described himself so well. that could possibly have made it easy for him to be traced. but i still doubt it was related to his expose. most deaths in europe is related to drug deal gone wrong . his wife should know better

Can’t be
That’s how Flumi society execute traitors curb stomp their mouth behead them leave the body hanging off a tree with a coin in the decapitated head’s mouth with two candles in the eye sockets where the traitors eyes are supposed to be.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NaijaTrain: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sennex57:

Can’t be
That’s how Flumi society execute traitors curb stomp their mouth behead them leave the body hanging off a tree with a coin in the decapitated head’s mouth with two candles in the eye sockets where the traitors eyes are supposed to be.

Kai so the guy is dead
I can remember back then in August.
I read everything he posted

Was waiting for him to keep updating us in this thread
Not for me to find out today
He is dead
Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.