Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3073909 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TRIUMPHANT1939: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please drop me the link

Ent3rpreneur:

Same dude that decrypted the St Ogor/Augustine line of KK...
Hats off.
Your knowledge about these codes is really good.
Thanks for your contributions on this thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Ah ah?
So Mafias dey uniport

Maf Dey everywhere but You will never know
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Careente7(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Been following this thread since beginning of time and just got to the last page....finally.
It has really helped me stay clear the part of cultism as I’m still wondering how I’m not a cultist.✌�.thankz OP

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
stefflos:

I remember the story vividly, I was in aluu when it happened. That's why I get angry whenever people call them thieves or cultist. The guy that escaped name is ibinabo kalio.
Baggars really worry Uniport back then sha but they don't have that much power now.

I think the ALUU4 was in 2012

How time flies smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ciencee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Careente7:
Been following this thread since beginning of time and just got to the last page....finally.
It has really helped me stay clear the part of cultism as I’m still wondering how I’m not a cultist.✌�.thankz OP

You are not alone on this..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Koga51:

You be real tested man bro. I schooled at Ekpoma and Rotimi remains a household name in Udi. He was brutally killed by Maphite during a cult war in 1999. For you to know Rotimi means say you be real old man for game. Thank God for his mercies and grace. Please ignore these children coming here to intimidate you. Expose the deceit.

Hmmmnn I just saw a post saynotocultism typed in 2019 and your reply. About Ju name ROTIMI.
FOR MANY AXEMEN IN UDI THAT HAS GONE DOWN. JU NAME ROTIMI WAS THE FIRST AXE MAN TO FALL AT UDI HIGH TEMPLE, HE WENT FOR A PEACE TALK WAKA. I WAS TOLD A STORY ABOUT HIM DURING MY VISIT IN 2007 AT THEIR TEMPLE JOLLIFICATION LP/ELPEE(CORRUPTED) WHICH IS UNCOMMONLY KNOWN AS LOCAL PRODUCTION(L.P).
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LIVEGOESON1: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
If you no die in the end then, your story no be true cos na so cultist dey end.
ur name says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by lordsniel(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
EagleNest:
Well done ops for speaking out. I followed your story page by page. This is sort of dymystifying the so called secretness in cultism and now the world could see that there is nothing extraordinary about it but foolishness, pains, loss of freedom, loss of life and degeneration of dignity of man and even sanctity of life. How will one want to go through such lifestyle full of absurdity.

And you don't even trust those your so called cult colleagues. You will end up doing despicable things. Looking for and getting troubles here and there, always at unease and on the move. And of course the primary reason for going to school is in most cases defeated and replaced with weird lifestyle as you struggle to graduate. What do they really gain but wickedness, vices and crime.

Cultism is evil no matter how it is painted. I'm not sure what Wole Soyinka et'al was thinking when they founded this dreadful thing.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. STAY AWAY From Cultism!

Wole Soyinka never planned it this way because Pirates aren't like that anyways even in my own advice cultism never made sense, as the OP is 100% correct, other rebellious cult group without aim made it all bullshit, Cultism is evil and dangerous as it takes your joy away. I was a member in school but it cost me my normal service year and I served after 3 years of graduating,All thanks to God that I am a better person today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Softflameboi:

Maf Dey everywhere but You will never know
So they are that secretive.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who known the story of JN Ejike??
Saw an LP dedicated to him on youtube
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tjxice(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Slimmy19:
Who known the story of JN Ejike??
Saw an LP dedicated to him on youtube
Nobody cares about f.uccking ejike or what happened to him. We are saying NO to cultism here and not finding gory details to glorify any frat. It’s obvious you’re still fascinated and very much interested that’s why you’re streaming cult songs on YouTube. F.uck!! you even sound like a cultist too talking about ‘lp’ and ‘jn’ this. I thought we all agreed no one should use their slangs if they are non members. Cults codes were only exposed here to demystify and serve as red flags to unsuspecting persons. Not to be used like wannabes like you unless you are a member. Please save your d.umb questions for your fellow cultist when you see them. This is not an axe forum. Jonzing guy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tjxice:

Nobody cares about f.uccking ejike or what happened to him. We are saying NO to cultism here and not finding gory details to glorify any frat. It’s obvious you’re still fascinated and very much interested that’s why you’re streaming cult songs on YouTube. F.uck!! you even sound like a cultist too talking about ‘lp’ and ‘jn’ this. I thought we all agreed no one should use their slangs if they are non members. Cults codes were only exposed here to demystify and serve as red flags to unsuspecting persons. Not to be used like wannabes like you unless you are a member. Please save your d.umb questions for your fellow cultist when you see them. This is not an axe forum. Jonzing guy
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tjxice:

Bros abeg ooo

All my life,i have never been or even think of to be a cultist

We listened to cult affiliated songs when we were way younger then in my street

Not cos of anything,but the kind of music they play

Abeg don't let anybody track me for nothing abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YohaUnknown: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
LINSAR:

Hehehe

I never knew pyrates too undergo brutal initiations.

Yes this is likemind347 I forgot my password and had to make a new account of course pyrates have a brutal initiation it’s basically the blueprint to all of these cult to be honest.

NASPC being the first the same thing that’s is happening with Ayes now of them becoming too much and their problems becoming too much NAS was once like that but over time reformed that why NAS is basically unheard of now. Because we have had that time to reform of course there are some people who behave bad but like for example you don’t see NAS pages on Facebook or Instagram as much as you would see other frats people love to say “ no this fraternity is based solely on secrecy” but NAS IS ACTUALLY SOLELY BASED ON SECRECY you can say I’m hyping up my cult or whatever but please apart from talks of the NAS of becoming rotten can someone please pull up an article of a cult clash that NAS has been apart of cheesy

One time Viking boys was looking for Eiye guys in my hostel and slapped my Cap’n/Capon/Captain across his face 3 times tore his shirt and all because he looked like that guy if you see the way he vexed eh but kept his mouth shut the next day they came and apologised because he wasn’t the was but we didn’t retaliate no did he let them know he was a Seadog. We don’t say “the fewer the merrier for no reason” I know some decks that have 30 people and some that only have 9 but fighting is not really our way to be honest.

But this is just my experience you could join NAS and another cult could kill your whole deck o I’m not saying come and join NAS O!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
YohaUnknown:

Yes this is likemind347 I forgot my password and had to make a new account of course pyrates have a brutal initiation it’s basically the blueprint to all of these cult to be honest.

NASPC being the first the same thing that’s is happening with Ayes now of them becoming too much and their problems becoming too much NAS was once like that but over time reformed that why NAS is basically unheard of now. Because we have had that time to reform of course there are some people who behave bad but like for example you don’t see NAS pages on Facebook or Instagram as much as you would see other frats people love to say “ no this fraternity is based solely on secrecy” but NAS IS ACTUALLY SOLELY BASED ON SECREY you can say I’m hyping up my cult or whatever but please apart from talks of the NAS of becoming rotten can someone please pull up an article of a cult clash that NAS has been apart of cheesy

One time Viking boys was looking for Eiye guys in my hostel and slapped my Cap’n/Capon/Captain across his face 3 times tore his shirt and all because he looked like that guy if you see the way he vexed eh but kept his mouth shut the next day they came and apologised because he wasn’t the was but we didn’t retaliate no did he let them know he was a Seadog. We don’t say “the fewer the merrier for no reason” I know some decks that have 30 people and some that only have 9 but fighting is not really our way to be honest.

But this is just my experience you could join NAS and another cult could kill your whole deck o I’m not saying come and join NAS O!

One of the major tenets of cult groups is to rise against oppression.
What then is the benefit of being a PC member if my deck and/or I can collect at anytime from rivals without any retaliation?

I am not signifying interest to join.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YohaUnknown: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tjxice:

Omo leave that guy alone your clearly stressed out about something no need to over do it this is nairaland everyone has a freedom of speech idk why what he said irritated you some much lol Ahn ahn small small now
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YohaUnknown: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
LINSAR:

One of the major tenets of cult groups is to rise against oppression.
What then is the benefit of being a PC member if my deck and/or I can collect at anytime from rivals without any retaliation?

I am not signifying interest to join.

Omo I didn’t say that we don’t retaliate o I’m just saying we only do if it’s deem very necessary. Well I can only speak of my deck to be fair or the deck I was sayling with at the time.

We PC guys just used to compete with each other for good grades some of us joined for the women but not necessarily protection tbh I don’t think there is a university in Nigeria that we dominate not even our mother deck but then again our strength doesn’t come from numbers like I said “the fewer the merrier”

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YohaUnknown: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
You have alliances in fraternities

Sailor Mates ( Pyrates , Vikings and Buccaneers)

Land walkers ( Axeman and KK)

Air flyers ( SEC and Two-Two)

Shadowmen ( Maphite and Mafia)

But they can also fight each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
YohaUnknown:

Omo I didn’t say that we don’t retaliate o I’m just saying we only do if it’s deem very necessary. Well I can only speak of my deck to be fair or the deck I was sayling with at the time.

We PC guys just used to compete with each other for good grades some of us joined for the women but not necessarily protection tbh I don’t think there is a university in Nigeria that we dominate not even our mother deck but then again our strength doesn’t come from numbers like I said “the fewer the merrier”

I like as you're painting them good grin

As the mantra goes,"Say no to cultism".

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
LINSAR:

I like as you're painting them good grin

As the mantra goes,"Say no to cultism".
He is not painting them good, he said in his other post that he is not asking anyone to join, he even stated they never dominated any territory, if he was pointing them good or indirectly promoting his group, he will claim they are well equipped and have the capacity to chest anything that comes up anywhere, but he clearly stated the opposite.

Y'all should stop quoting people who comes out to speak out of context, reason so many people won't want to share their experience because some people will openly condemn them instead of pray for them after realizing they took the wrong path of life and realized rather too late. Those who died won't come here to share their stories, let the living advise the wannabes. Even if u no be cultist no mean say u never fuckedup maximum fuckup b4 wey some cultists never even dare to fuckd. I know person wey no be cultist wey don kill 3persons. Some people are just cultist by name and don't indulge in those nonsense, while some Jew or 48 or civilians are cold bloded murderers, robbers and criminals.

SAY NO TO CULTISM, but don't condemn those that took the risks to share their stories, some have been hunted and killed for it just because they come to help others avoided making same mistakes the made.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
samuel051:
He is not painting them good, he said in his other post that he is not asking anyone to join, he even stated they never dominated any territory, if he was pointing them good or indirectly promoting his group, he will claim they are well equipped and have the capacity to chest anything that comes up anywhere, but he clearly stated the opposite.

Y'all should stop quoting people who comes out to speak out of context, reason so many people won't want to share their experience because some people will openly condemn them instead of pray for them after realizing they took the wrong path of life and realized rather too late. Those who died won't come here to share their stories, let the living advise the wannabes. Even if u no be cultist no mean say u never fuckedup maximum fuckup b4 wey some cultists never even dare to fuckd. I know person wey no be cultist wey don kill 3persons. Some people are just cultist by name and don't indulge in those nonsense, while some Jew or 48 or civilians are cold bloded murderers, robbers and criminals.

SAY NO TO CULTISM, but don't condemn those that took the risks to share their stories, some have been hunted and killed for it just because they come to help others avoided making same mistakes the made.

Understand before quoting.
Where did I condemn him?

I only said I like as he is painting them good because he only magnified their good aspect but barely talked about their bad side.

If you know PC well,you will know it's much more than what he said.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YohaUnknown: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
LINSAR:

Where did I condemn him?

I only said I like as he is painting them good because he only magnified their good aspect but barely talked about their bad side.

The thing is you say that last sentence but apart from the “atrocities” we have done back then in the 1980-90

All this “if you know pc well” okay speak and inform because they’re some people here who don’t this page was to spread awareness Oya spread awareness

Yes we were the role models and the cause of all the frat starting but really and truly was that why Wole soyinka made pyrates? But no you’ll include him in that bunch when it went downhill because of how it degenerate throughout the years, if your friend jumps off a bridge you too will you go and jump ? You see these guys doing fraternity does that mean you too you should go and create your own.

I’ve already warned those not to join NAS but Omo when it comes to this say no to cultism please let’s talk actual facts not all this he say she say or “if you truly know”
I wouldn’t want people to read my text and say Omo let me join NAS

Yes I know people who have killed
Yes I know people who have been killed
I know people who didn’t even make it through the initiation and have died in bush. Yes this is what you signed up for the day you decided to belong to any frat.

You see guys fighting thinking “ahn ahn why are these guy fighting like this why do they hate each other” really and truly you would never understand you can sympathy with them oh I know how it feels too lose a friend but Omo you can never really feel their pain.
You may join cult and never even fight you may learn yahoo you may pass exams and become great in life or your life can ruin anyway any how that would be your burden to carry.

Everything has a dark side.

No matter how much you showboat “we are fine boys we are show guys we are fresh boys we don’t fight” all of this is a lie

Every deck needs a butcher every nest needs a dove every ship needs a Kman because of WHAT OTHER FRATERNITY WOULD DO TO YOU

Cultist wouldn’t have these OFFICES IF THEY DIDN’T NEED THEM.

If Ayes didn’t have a butcher and a chief butcher and one SM falls what would happen? Everyone in that temple would renounce aye and talk say “ahn Omo I was one an aye they killed my friend o ahhh John rip yes even as an aye they made me do this and that” that’s how they’re renounce and cast the whole frat orientation.

You can live your whole life as one gentle guy come and sail for Seadogs not trouble anyone but just because your a seadog someone will Fall you.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brace yourself Spartans, for we have a NEW IDIOT OF THE WEEK, we feast when he runs out of energy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YohaUnknown: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anny505:
Brace yourself Spartans, for we have a NEW IDIOT OF THE WEEK, we feast when he runs out of energy cheesy

Lol I don’t blame you.

Feast ? Feast on what?
People are talking about friends they’ve lost bullets they’ve dodge just to warn people who are entering uni or around that life style just for inbreeds like you who just sit and home just stuck on nairaland craving a next story like one mosquito craving blood
“OP continue continue”
You just dey open your mouth WAAAAA scream like goat in the hands of suya man
Go and Join cult play game Omo you’ll get all the stories your craving infact go to Ikorodu na axeman strong hold go hatch Eiye and shout Habakirer do back flip shoot ak47 for your left hand shoot shotgun for your right hand then come back and yarn us.
Spartans Ni Samurai Ko.
Donkey.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
YohaUnknown:

Lol I don’t blame you.

Feast ? Feast on what?
People are talking about friends they’ve lost bullets they’ve dodge just to warn people who are entering uni or around that life style just for inbreeds like you who just sit and home just stuck on nairaland craving a next story like one mosquito craving blood
“OP continue continue”
You just dey open your mouth WAAAAA scream like goat in the hands of suya man
Go and Join cult play game Omo you’ll get all the stories your craving infact go to Ikorodu na axeman strong hold go hatch Eiye and shout Habakirer do back flip shoot ak47 for your left hand shoot shotgun for your right hand then come back and yarn us.
Spartans Ni Samurai Ko.
Donkey.

Bros no vex leave am.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
LINSAR:

Where did I condemn him?

You did with the post I quoted you.. even the original op was condemning it when he started this thread

Y'all should stop condemning those coming up to share their stories. This thread have saved many lives.. do you think its easy for those exposing or going against oaths sworn and risking their lives, spiling details that can lead to their deaths just to save others.. abeg make una relax nobody holy pass, everybody get cultist for their family. Deny all u want...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
samuel051:
You did with the post I quoted you.. even the original op was condemning it when he started this thread

Y'all should stop condemning those coming up to sharing their stories. This thread have saved many lives.. do you think its easy for those exposing or going against oaths sworn and risking their lives, spiling details that can lead to their deaths just to save others.. abeg make una relax nobody holy pass, everybody get cultist for their family. Deny all u want...

The PC guy wasn't making any exposé.He is still an active cultist.He has not said anything against cultism.Even if he is condemned,that is what we are all here for....To condemn cultism and active cultists.

Meanwhile,I didn't condemn him personally.But I am condemning cultism.Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
LINSAR:

The PC guy wasn't making any exposé.He is still an active cultist.He has not said anything against cultism.Even if he is condemned,that is what we are all here for....To condemn cultism and active cultists.

Meanwhile,I didn't condemn him personally.But I am condemning cultism.Shalom!
Bro yes he is very active but my point is he never hyped it or promoted it or asked anyone to join. He rather stated that they are fewer in numbers in some locations and someone quoted him that what's the point of belonging if they can't protect him with their less numbers

My point is the guy could have exaggerated their numbers and strength but he rather spoke less of it and still advised that he isn't asking anyone to join.

In as much as we are saying no to cultism, let's still applaud those cultist coming forward to condemn cultism than trying to make them feel bad, it edges the devilsh ones to keep promoting cultism. Peace bro..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
samuel051:
Bro yes he is very active but my point is he never hyped it or promoted it or asked anyone to join. He rather stated that they are fewer in numbers in some locations and someone quoted him that what's the point of belonging if they can't protect him with their less numbers

My point is the guy could have exaggerated their numbers and strength but he rather spoke less of it and still advised that he isn't asking anyone to join.

In as much as we are saying no to cultism, let's still applaud those cultist coming forward to condemn cultism than trying to make them feel bad, it edges the devilsh ones to keep promoting cultism. Peace bro..

In as much as he wasn't promoting cultism,he still wasn't condemning cultism.

We can only applaud those who condemn cultism and not those trying to tell you their own frat is peaceful.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
YohaUnknown:

The thing is you say that last sentence but apart from the “atrocities” we have done back then in the 1980-90

All this “if you know pc well” okay speak and inform because they’re some people here who don’t this page was to spread awareness Oya spread awareness

Yes we were the role models and the cause of all the frat starting but really and truly was that why Wole soyinka made pyrates? But no you’ll include him in that bunch when it went downhill because of how it degenerate throughout the years, if your friend jumps off a bridge you too will you go and jump ? You see these guys doing fraternity does that mean you too you should go and create your own.

I’ve already warned those not to join NAS but Omo when it comes to this say no to cultism please let’s talk actual facts not all this he say she say or “if you truly know”
I wouldn’t want people to read my text and say Omo let me join NAS

Yes I know people who have killed
Yes I know people who have been killed
I know people who didn’t even make it through the initiation and have died in bush. Yes this is what you signed up for the day you decided to belong to any frat.

You see guys fighting thinking “ahn ahn why are these guy fighting like this why do they hate each other” really and truly you would never understand you can sympathy with them oh I know how it feels too lose a friend but Omo you can never really feel their pain.
You may join cult and never even fight you may learn yahoo you may pass exams and become great in life or your life can ruin anyway any how that would be your burden to carry.

Everything has a dark side.

No matter how much you showboat “we are fine boys we are show guys we are fresh boys we don’t fight” all of this is a lie

Every deck needs a butcher every nest needs a dove every ship needs a Kman because of WHAT OTHER FRATERNITY WOULD DO TO YOU

Cultist wouldn’t have these OFFICES IF THEY DIDN’T NEED THEM.

If Ayes didn’t have a butcher and a chief butcher and one SM falls what would happen? Everyone in that temple would renounce aye and talk say “ahn Omo I was one an aye they killed my friend o ahhh John rip yes even as an aye they made me do this and that” that’s how they’re renounce and cast the whole frat orientation.

You can live your whole life as one gentle guy come and sail for Seadogs not trouble anyone but just because your a seadog someone will Fall you.

Now you have just spoken well!

Your last paragraph says it all.But why will one deliberately decide to be a walking target?(rhetoric).

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nugamania: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
YohaUnknown:
You have alliances in fraternities

Sailor Mates ( Pyrates , Vikings and Buccaneers)

Land walkers ( Axeman and KK)

Air flyers ( SEC and Two-Two)

Shadowmen ( Maphite and Mafia)
I thought two two na land walkers too?
But they can also fight each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.