Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3067021 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Benin no dey ever celebrate even if na 1 year of peace. It's either those people that tear wood(black) poultry farmers(blue) nd sometimes corn and plantain roasters(green)
Even canoe sellers(red) just dey disturb year in year out. Especially firewood cutters and poultry farmers.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
samuel051:
Benin no dey ever celebrate even if na 1 year of peace. It's either those people that tear wood(black) poultry farmers(blue) nd sometimes corn and plantain roasters(green)
Even canoe sellers(red) just dey disturb year in year out. Especially firewood cutters and poultry farmers.

You eh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RichieGrassi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

Uwelu na uselu na uwasota na ugboowo (if you be Eiye man avoid these place) and Egor and Ogida...those place na Eiye stronghold and Ayes dey like infiltrate plaves like that.... Na only obazee and Ewan road boys I see when get sense the way them dey okay their game.... Those ones dey do like one big family o, inhews nor fit seperate them... infact their bind be like say them take oath cheesy ... Some other parts when I nor go mention, those ones na them slawomirr crew hold am strong, if you be cultists you nor get money, Jew man go bleep your babe and him go still give your number one man money take drill you on top lol......

Last night them shoot shoot for my area, but I turn put sleep for gear 5.... I believe say cultists when dey area last night nor go sleep, their heart go dey run kiti kiti hahahahahah.......
grin grin that last part off me omo

turn put sleep for gear 5

Nothing like peace of mind abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nosleep: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na mumu dey join cult. Can't they think no man will spere his rivar. The retaliation can never end till government put full stop to cultism. And our leaders are not bother about it. Because they are evil. More boys, pipo future husbands, pipo bread winner will still go down every year. Girls will beg men for marriage just to answer there name as married women. The highest juju is you sense, no cult is stronger. Since 2006 to 2022 Over 5 million youth has died through cultism and 99% are men still our boys still trupe into inisiation that means in the next 8 years millons boys will still die because all rival want to retilate or revenge there deceased. He can never end until federal government put full stop. And the evil government will never want to end it. ( I pity you wen bam knowing the truth but you still go bam na just few time you go die because the game is becoming more deadly) just look the case of Anambra Ayes and Vikings has been killing them selves since 2018 just count the number of vibrate dudes that had died and still yet it hasn't stop. And you still dey show your body say you be strong man. I pity you. embarassed

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
nosleep:
Na mumu dey join cult. Can't they think no man will spere his rivar. The retaliation can never end till government put full stop to cultism. And our leaders are not bother about it. Because they are evil. More boys, pipo future husbands, pipo bread winner will still go down every year. Girls will beg men for marriage just to answer there name as married women. The highest juju is you sense, no cult is stronger. Since 2006 to 2022 Over 5 million youth has died through cultism and 99% are men still our boys still trupe into inisiation that grin means in the next 8 years millons boys will still die because all rival want to retilate or revenge there deceased. He can never end until federal government grin grin put full stop. And the evil government will never want to end it. ( I pity you wen bam knowing the truth but you still go bam na just few time you go die because the game is becoming more deadly) just look the case of Anambra Ayes and Vikings has been killing them selves since 2018 just count the number of vibrate dudes that had died and still yet it hasn't stop. And you still dey show your body say you be strong man. I pity you. embarassed
please stop this! . We need more of this killings.. one of the problems we have in nigeria is overpopulation. So in a way we are killing one bird with two stones

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
StrikeBack:
please stop this! . We need more of this killings.. one of the problems we have in nigeria is overpopulation. So in a way we are killing one bird with two stones
you are wrong bro and right bro, let's keep preaching it for those who wants to listen to avoid cultism, while the foolish ones exterminate themselves till the last of them.

As bad as yahoo yahoo, it reduced cultism to a point that even yahoo starts breeding cultism.
Eg if u no be firewood cutter, they won't give you update or firewood cutters azamen go die ur money and nothing go happen if u no be their member.

My point is even the yahoo did stopped cultism to a point and is now promoting it.

Quote me anywhere, you must belong to a certain color before they accept to help you and at that, it's not even every one that belongs to their color they help out. I can give public instances.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realmi: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

From all the war when don happen it has always been caused by individual selfishness. They always do things to please themselves not thinking of how they have put the lives of their other members in danger. People will die for one man to be satisfied,is that really a brotherhood? A brotherhood that does not care about the lives of other members...

Ayez na better mumu I swear, them suppose drop the guy and him squad for that shit to set a standard and discipline other members. What about people brother when them come dey kill so? That guy deserve beating till him pass out to the other side.. me nor even bother ask for update like in the good old days because him don be part of irrelevant things when I nor want bigher myself with...

And 7/7 dey around the corner (more blood for korofo, Jaku Jaku and the orga of them all OGUN the god of iron bullet,axe And cutlass)... as a cultists learn to donate blood regularly, and when you get to age 30 and you still dey play game and nebr get sense, just sell off your organs to enrich your family because it will all be a waste if you die. Let your mama ride Benz with your kidney instead of weeping to her grave.
U are wicked and wise grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nosleep: 2:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Yahoo even make the game deadly. I know a friend that belongs to Ayes this dude has spent over a millon on his own to buy guns English pistol and pump action to support the movement. imagine say no be Yahoo where him go for see that kind money buy those guns to support the movement. From his own pocket and that money na from him boy wen dey him HK. The last one I see from him was over 17 pump action that was delivered to him successful before he distribute them. I even hear say dem later give am position for that act. So many go die many na just walking corps I pray nothing should happen to the innocent once. Cultist no be baby game again since he enter street. I keep thanking God for making me not to join this movement I nearly put body 2014 at Auchi HND1 honestly I would have been regreting it if I'm still alive God wen make me broke that period to see money buy the form na wahala I never knew God was helping me I find common 30k like mad i would have lost this peace I'm enjoying. Please tell the kids the truth cultism is a death trap.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2022
samuel051:
you are wrong bro and right bro, let's keep preaching it for those who wants to listen to avoid cultism, while the foolish ones exterminate themselves till the last of them.

As bad as yahoo yahoo, it reduced cultism to a point that even yahoo starts breeding cultism.
Eg if u no be firewood cutter, they won't give you update or firewood cutters azamen go die ur money and nothing go happen if u no be their member.

My point is even the yahoo did stopped cultism to a point and is now promoting it.

Quote me anywhere, you must belong to a certain color before they accept to help you and at that, it's not even every one that belongs to their color they help out. I can give public instances.

You valid. Cultism and yahoo are now 5 and 6. One of my guys then who was a yahoo guy got a deal of 10k USD and the azaman who collected the money was one Aiye guy who withheld the money. My guy who is a ju had to press buttons of top guys in nbm who had influence to collect his cut. Las las he got his cut, after settling men who put mouth, na only 3k him see. He couldn't use police as business no legit, neither could he treat fuckup as azaman na boss for nbm. That's one of the things that discouraged me from doing yahoo then. Those days btc never popular.

At least 50% of yahoo boys are cultists. Same with music industry. Reminds me of this murder that hit the news then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbEadOzhAc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cooltola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
I hate cultism with a passion, if you engaging in cultism- abeg please stop. Who live by the sword will die by the sword. Young men just wasted in the name of cultism- why? It is because of ego, pride , money, girl, drugs. their parents are grieving. Imagine parents sending their child to campus, only for their child to return home dead, Live to see another day is a blessing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
3yga:
A Big Meat among eiye (JB) was brought down last night by A-Men. Somewhere around upper uselu according to sources,They busted his two eyes, cut off his dick in his house right at midnight as read after being shot and it didn’t penetrate. He did a video holding guns and telling people not to price, blah blah that he ain’t playing with nobody which led to his death. He got served brutally. Let’s be careful with words and bragging. Some people nor get joy! Perilous times indeed. Stay Clear People of Benin City!
#CultismisEvil

God punish you x10 for not putting any warning about the following pictures.

You’re very very very wicked and desensitised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thelegend1(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Amarisco:

This is a thread warning about the evils of Cultism. What were you expecting, a bunch of young men having Tea & Biscuits while watching flowers bloom in the sunshine?!

59 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TrollsNeverDies(f): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
nosleep:
Na mumu dey join cult. Can't they think no man will spere his rivar. The retaliation can never end till government put full stop to cultism. And our leaders are not bother about it. Because they are evil. More boys, pipo future husbands, pipo bread winner will still go down every year. Girls will beg men for marriage just to answer there name as married women. The highest juju is you sense, no cult is stronger. Since 2006 to 2022 Over 5 million youth has died through cultism and 99% are men still our boys still trupe into inisiation that means in the next 8 years millons boys will still die because all rival want to retilate or revenge there deceased. He can never end until federal government put full stop. And the evil government will never want to end it. ( I pity you wen bam knowing the truth but you still go bam na just few time you go die because the game is becoming more deadly) just look the case of Anambra Ayes and Vikings has been killing them selves since 2018 just count the number of vibrate dudes that had died and still yet it hasn't stop. And you still dey show your body say you be strong man. I pity you. embarassed
i heard cult battle was so strong in Anambra recently

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TrollsNeverDies(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
nosleep:
Yahoo even make the game deadly. I know a friend that belongs to Ayes this dude has spent over a millon on his own to buy guns English pistol and pump action to support the movement. imagine say no be Yahoo where him go for see that kind money buy those guns to support the movement. From his own pocket and that money na from him boy wen dey him HK. The last one I see from him was over 17 pump action that was delivered to him successful before he distribute them. I even hear say dem later give am position for that act. So many go die many na just walking corps I pray nothing should happen to the innocent once. Cultist no be baby game again since he enter street. I keep thanking God for making me not to join this movement I nearly put body 2014 at Auchi HND1 honestly I would have been regreting it if I'm still alive God wen make me broke that period to see money buy the form na wahala I never knew God was helping me I find common 30k like mad i would have lost this peace I'm enjoying. Please tell the kids the truth cultism is a death trap.
you mean say person dey commot 30k go sign him death warrant?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amarisco:

Calm down!!

You're on a cultism exposé thread, what were you expecting?
You no get mind, you dey enter cultism thread grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
thelegend1:

This is a thread warning about the evils of Cultism. What were you expecting, a bunch of young men having Tea & Biscuits while watching flowers bloom in the sunshine?!

No, a gang of old men eating groundnut whilst watching osmosis in the rain .

Taah!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
LINSAR:

Calm down!!

You're on a cultism exposé thread, what were you expecting?
You no get mind, you dey enter cultism thread grin

grin grin grin grin. I honestly don’t and I no no wetin I dey find sef.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MrBachelor: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amarisco:

This wasn't necessary. You could have made your point without being insulting.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amarisco:

Goat

This thread is not even an encouragement zone
Abi you nor see say no to cultism
Na Amadioha go pluck ur eyes give vultures chop
God punish you 200x , ur parents join sef

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by foxman04: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
3yga:
Goat

Confirm

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2022
3yga:
Goat

grin grin grin I shouted Chisos, what a life

Biko calm down ahahhh grin grin grin. Ewu ga gbuo gi na foxman04 there

Please and please small disclaimer doesn’t KILL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2022
MrBachelor:

This wasn't necessary. You could have made your point without being insulting.

Sorry, I do accept that. It was a shock horror reaction kiss

If I fainted nko!? Be your sisters keeper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Joshater(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
you've finally lost it for me.. i'm not annoyed..
NNAMDIII:
I'm not, lost my dad 19yrs ago and nobody in this thread can arrest me

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HITsquad: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Amarisco:

Sorry, I do accept that. It was a shock horror reaction kiss

If I fainted nko!? Be your sisters keeper.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HITsquad: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Amarisco:

grin grin grin I shouted Chisos, what a life

Biko calm down ahahhh grin grin grin. Ewu ga gbuo gi na foxman04 there

Please and please small disclaimer doesn’t KILL.
You got this one.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
thelegend1:

Lol baba werey cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Them kill one guy for Ekiadolor inside cab man motor, now police don arrest motor and cab man family don enter hungry. cry

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
HITsquad:
You got this one.... grin
Na Festive week we dey
Let’s be careful . Who too strong make he behave
Make your no go jam agbako
Let’s Live Responsibly if you Love Life
Not your Regular Motivational Zone
#SaynotoConfra

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nosleep: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
i heard cult battle was so strong in Anambra recently

Bro Anambra case worse I have never experienced such deadly case like this at street shit. Vikings and Ayeis since 2018. See they don't spere any rival. Top politicians has involved in peace talk but after the settlement that same day either Vikings will retaliate their lost deceased then they war will start afresh or Ayies will do same. Just ask any dude living at Anambra will tell you better watin sup Anambra is the worse place to be as an Ayeis or Vikings. Honestly so many kids inisiated today didn't know how dangerous it was they think it's just a movie till your rival bracket you with no mercy. I swear you can't survive it if gun no enter you sledgehammer go finish your skull. If them even see you with other Jew men Dem go kill all join you. Bro cultism na death trap I lost so many friends at Auchi, ekpoma and same Anambra. Don't let anyone deceived your siblings introduce them to this forum. ignorance has taken so many lives. I was push away 2013 because I was a Jew. But bro believe me I have lost nearly to all of my friends that are cultist since 2013. They are all Ayies few are Vikings and the confrantanity separate us all. I'm still thanking my God that I didn't join this shit I would have lost this peace I'm enjoying with my family. I'm married and I can travel to anywhere in Nigeria I'm happy for this peace.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HITsquad: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
3yga:
Na Festive week we dey
Let’s be careful . Who too strong make he behave
Make your no go jam agbako
Let’s Live Responsibly if you Love Life
Not your Regular Motivational Zone
#SaynotoConfra
Wetin you dey smoke.... S.M?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
HITsquad:
Wetin you dey smoke.... S.M?
Hmmm… I understand you and maybe YES! But make we bury that side for now. At the same time, when i mean festive period, I also mean Sallah week. So the week Jolly Na Gaskiani

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
How come nobody wan talk about what happened to cultist when they are arrested or do they free them when arrested or what??
Or cultist don't go to prison?
Or all ex-cultist here have never been arrested before?
or prison life is not bad for cultist or ?
n

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamesmatic(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.