Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068599 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2022
YohaUnknown:

Lol I don’t blame you.

Feast ? Feast on what?
People are talking about friends they’ve lost bullets they’ve dodge just to warn people who are entering uni or around that life style just for inbreeds like you who just sit and home just stuck on nairaland craving a next story like one mosquito craving blood
“OP continue continue”
You just dey open your mouth WAAAAA scream like goat in the hands of suya man
Go and Join cult play game Omo you’ll get all the stories your craving infact go to Ikorodu na axeman strong hold go hatch Eiye and shout Habakirer do back flip shoot ak47 for your left hand shoot shotgun for your right hand then come back and yarn us.
Spartans Ni Samurai Ko.
Donkey.

K
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
How come nobody has spoken about what happens to cultist when arrested?
How were you released?
It's seem like 99% of cultist never gets arrested or ?
Or they release you guys because you belong?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
A Big Meat among eiye (JB) was brought down last night by A-Men. Somewhere around upper uselu according to sources,They busted his two eyes, cut off his dick in his house right at midnight as read after being shot and it didn’t penetrate. He did a video holding guns and telling people not to price, blah blah that he ain’t playing with nobody which led to his death. He got served brutally. Let’s be careful with words and bragging. Some people nor get joy! Perilous times indeed. Stay Clear People of Benin City!
#CultismisEvil

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
can i repost
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
3yga:
A Big Meat among eiye (JB) was brought down last night by A-Men. Somewhere around upper uselu according to sources,They busted his two eyes, cut off his dick in his house right at midnight as read after being shot and it didn’t penetrate. He did a video holding guns and telling people not to price, blah blah that he ain’t playing with nobody which led to his death. He got served brutally. Let’s be careful with words and bragging. Some people nor get joy! Perilous times indeed. Stay Clear People of Benin City!
#CultismisEvil
The second picture showed the dude is rich to some extent.
Imagine how he would have been enjoying life and living large but the sweet life no do am.
He chose to become a bird that couldn't fly away when he was in danger and in return them kill am like dog.
you can't even kill a dog like this except you be confirm psychopath.
May God comfort his papa and mama if dem still dey alive.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
3yga:
#CultismisEvil

Anyone who prides himself in doing this to your fellow human being is not a strongman. He is a total beast. Know that no matter how much you repent, hell is sure.
I thank God everyday I rejected every lure to become a cultist. So I would have been competing on who kill pass? Complete nonsense.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Uglybwoi: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
#CultismisEvil
You can never be too safe in this game. The highest jazz na your intelligence

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
#CultismisEvil
Benin dey boil nor be small o, the thing be dey underground since oooo but now it is full blown. These cult groups are so dumb and nor coordinated. How war go happen for far uwelu,some idiots go enter siluko Begin kill person when dey cut ticket for another place when war nor concern? You just put the lives of your members in that area at risk.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Uglybwoi:
You can never be too safe in this game. The highest jazz na your intelligence

This your line too make sense.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by harlems02: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
There are some statements that are inappropriate and not true that you made which i want to clarify in simple terms.

Firstly, to be a member of the PC does not require a brutal initiation exercise as you claimed.

Secondly, I am not sure you are a member either cos the PC are not in any tertiary Institution in Nigeria. The PC have long left schools.

Thirdly, the National Association of Seadogs have a Facebook, Twitter and a Youtube handle.

And lastly, NAS is not based on secrecy as their website is open to everyone to read on their activities and decks all over the globe. Publications are also made for interested individuals to join once every year so there are no secret activities in the PC as you claim.

There are those in some higher institutions
who claim they are Pyrates but, I am here to let you guys know that it's false. The PC does not have mother decks as you claim cos when you say mother, it means there are other sub decks in schools which is absolutely not true.

Shun Cultism and its vices.

Thank you for this thread as you guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eight dead in bloody Edo cult war
pmnewsnigeria.comJun 30, 2022 12:00 PM
No fewer than eight people have been reportedly killed in the last 24 hours in a fierce rivalry between two cult confraternities, in Benin, Edo State.

The incident has set the state capital boiling, with the eight confirmed deaths occurring at various locations in the city.

Two of the victims were reportedly killed at Uselu-Ugbowo axis of Benin, while Irhirhi, Ogunmwenhi, and Egor axis have one casualty each, making a total of five killed on Wednesday in the clash.

It was also gathered that three more were killed in the early hours of Thursday in the Egor axis, all in one place and at the same time, making a total of eight deaths within twenty-four hours.

At the time of writing this report, details of circumstances leading to the cult war still remain unknown.

Calls made to the Edo State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, for confirmation were unsuccessful.

#SayNoToCultism#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:
Benin dey boil nor be small o, the thing be dey underground since oooo but now it is full blown. These cult groups are so dumb and nor coordinated. How war go happen for far uwelu,some idiots go enter siluko Begin kill person when dey cut ticket for another place when war nor concern? You just put the lives of your members in that area at risk.
Why must Benin always boil for Christ sake?
Now there is a full scale war at the moment. These A-Men and E-Man unending wars are you sure it is not triggered by other frats on the shadows, because I not understanding again ooo.
B-Side have gone far worse now than in early 2000's when I was still there.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wizboi26(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
They just dropped one at my junction, isiohor
just now, omo see run. No be small oo, may God save us in this land of Benin city

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
wizboi26:
just now, omo see run. No be small oo, may God save us in this land of Benin city
Dont be scared.. it’s part of MDG

Population Reduction scheme

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Deleted!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2022
NNAMDIII:
March 1st 2018 I joined SVC in uni, i was just in 100l , university of Nigeria Enugu campus, I was so popular ehn ,many people were scared of me, I did things for ship to sail, I started smoking, till now I still smoke but not like before, na once once something.

In my school(Unec), I rose to the rank of D3(escapee), that's number 3, unofficially I was the number 1 in that school because anything I told the D1 to do he normally does it, I been just dey like tinubu for Lagos though the D1 was my Godfather and my guy.

I started going places, I went to all the tertiary institutions in the whole Enugu because of game, I been no get sense at all, till now I still don't even believe how it happened, I was very popular, even went to meet Nsukka LG Chairman, something happened towards the end of 2018, my GF and I went to join No limit cartel, if you're a member of SVC in Enugu you supposed don hear of No limit cartel , this no limit cartel is an organization in SVC, with different ideology, any small mistake they'll kill you , even though you're also a member of SVC, them no send, I loved the organization but many people in Enugu don't like them , so when they found out that my GF and I were members of No limit cartel they mutinied my GF, that's the D1(executioner) mutiny in SVC is like coup, so because of the mutiny I stopped being a member of SVC, I told them I was only a member of No limit cartel..

I went home during that period because of ASUU strike, thank God the strike lasted till March, I resumed uni April 2019, at home I regained my senses, I told myself that I'm never going to remain a cultist, I went to school that April and those SVC members didn't disturb me , I told them that I'm no longer doing and if anybody tells me nonsense I'll kill the person, I be no limit cartel, truly they all left me, nobody disturb me, normally sef I been get mouth na why.

In my school members of NBM already knew me but I no send because in that enugu it was SVC that supercedes, one big fish in my school who was a member of NBM became born again and he was telling me about movement, Omo all cult groups are the same, whether you say una be pirate,debam, 22, buccaneers etc all na the same, the born again guy was telling me that they know me in their organization, me dey tell am say I'm no longer a member but he didn't believe, so assuming there was war going on they'll kill me, them no send if you no be member again oo, even my friends that were just 48(JU) they classified them as members, allah e no good to get cultist as friend because they'll count you too as member, thank God nothing happened to me, I offended a lot of people.

One of my guys in the game travelled out, he still went abroad and was doing SVC, he was killed last year, my senior bros at aguda surulere, their Axe head at aguda sub zonal temple was killed too last year, January 26th or so, they even talked about him here , even Linda ikeji carry am, this is someone that's rich oo, someone that has more than 7 bet9ja shops, he was following burna boy to nak egede, that was how he died, his name was Madiba obasi aka Monero, my GF I was telling you about, the D1 that was removed by coup, he last last week at emene in enugu state, he wanted to collect a security operative pump action, that was how he was shot and killed, I've lost 3 friends in the space of 18 months because of cultism, cultism doesn't pay, you'll either end up dead or imprisoned. You won't have peace of mind, in the long run you'll regret

Are you not the same guy Ambitiouscent was having a bust-up with then? Whose pop was supposedly arrested in his place?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2022
perestroika19:

Are you not the same guy Ambitiouscent was having a bust-up with then? Whose pop was supposedly arrested in his place?
I'm not, lost my dad 19yrs ago and nobody in this thread can arrest me

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LadymissiIe(f): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
freshkpomo:
i taya oh.
Person go clash due to small argument or fight at Upper sakponba then Killings go spread go reach Ikpoba and other members that had no idea or hand in the fight go begin dey run Helter skelter.
Na wah oh.
Brother how Benin na especially ugbowo area?
Hope e dey safe?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LadymissiIe(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
harlems02:
There are some statements that are inappropriate and not true that you made which i want to clarify in simple terms.

Firstly, to be a member of the PC does require a brutal initiation exercise as you claimed.

Secondly, I am not sure you are a member either cos the PC are not in any tertiary Institution in Nigeria. The PC have long left schools.

Thirdly, the National Association of Seadogs have a Facebook, Twitter and a Youtube handle.

And lastly, NAS is not based on secrecy as their website is open to everyone to read on their activities and decks all over the globe. Publications are also made for interested individuals to join once every year so there are no secret activities in the PC as you claim.

There are those in some higher institutions
who claim they are Pyrates but, I am here to let you guys know that it's false. The PC does not have mother decks as you claim cos when you say mother, it means there are other sub decks in schools which is absolutely not true.

Shun Cultism and its vices.

Thank you for this thread as you guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.

i still remember far back 2012 when i wanted to join PC, i didn't meet their criteria as they don't operate on higher institutions.
The minimum requirement to join PC was a B.Sc

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2022
AsianTotal:

Why must Benin always boil for Christ sake?
Now there is a full scale war at the moment. These A-Men and E-Man unending wars are you sure it is not triggered by other frats on the shadows, because I not understanding again ooo.
B-Side have gone far worse now than in early 2000's when I was still there.

frats like maphite and jurists dey trigger on a steady na..there was a time Eiye men beheaded a father of two at Eweka, it was maphite who dropped and Eiye guy and shouted Ayaxmen and then All Eiye in that area fall out, over 50 of them with axe, sticks,guns and anything they could lay hold on to get the nearest aye.. Ayes did not waste time, them mobilize Camry Begin roll too and the war was full blown.

Another one still happen long ago, na jurists cause am... Around 2008 then, SVC still cause one.... One thing isbfir sure, all frats in Benin just want to see each other dead, I once saw some Ayes dancing when maphite was giving Eiye wotowoto..... I have seen Eiye too laughing at Ayes for hiding indoor when they had a war with maphite.. the problem with these cult groups is their orientation.. I grew up in an area where you won't know who and who have birth to the children cause we were all like one big family,but right now you need to see how everyone now roll.. only we the Jews can now mingle with any of them because the frat men are killing themselves already. Person when draw my cousin map na one small boy when him dey use him life protect, the boy knew all about him and gave him up to be killed... You don ever see two Benin boys dey quarell? guy anything when you be, be am for yourself because before you chop winsh people don dey fly... You be Eiye, I be aye abi I lie?
.. people will just laugh over it, but as that aye dey go house like 20 Eiye when nor know wetin cause argument don go crowd am club am to Death. Aye too don go retaliate kill one Eiye man when dey relax not knowing that some little boys have started something elsewhere.

if you like join cult, if you like nor denounce as a member..na pestle (ovbiodo) them go take pound your head like fufu...

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LadymissiIe(f): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
wizboi26:
na ugbowo area be that oh.
Thank God school no dey session

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
LadymissiIe:
i taya oh.
Person go clash due to small argument or fight at Upper sakponba then Killings go spread go reach Ikpoba and other members that had no idea or hand in the fight go begin dey run Helter skelter.
Na wah oh.
Brother how Benin na especially ugbowo area?
Hope e dey safe?

Uwelu na uselu na uwasota na ugboowo (if you be Eiye man avoid these place) and Egor and Ogida...those place na Eiye stronghold and Ayes dey like infiltrate plaves like that.... Na only obazee and Ewan road boys I see when get sense the way them dey okay their game.... Those ones dey do like one big family o, inhews nor fit seperate them... infact their bind be like say them take oath cheesy ... Some other parts when I nor go mention, those ones na them slawomirr crew hold am strong, if you be cultists you nor get money, Jew man go bleep your babe and him go still give your number one man money take drill you on top lol......

Last night them shoot shoot for my area, but I turn put sleep for gear 5.... I believe say cultists when dey area last night nor go sleep, their heart go dey run kiti kiti hahahahahah.......

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LadymissiIe(f): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
freshkpomo:

Uwelu na uselu na uwasota na ugboowo (if you be Eiye man avoid these place) and Egor and Ogida...those place na Eiye stronghold and Ayes dey like infiltrate plaves like that.... Na only obazee and Ewan road boys I see when get sense the way them dey okay their game.... Those ones dey do like one big family o, inhews nor fit seperate them... infact their bind be like say them take oath cheesy ... Some other parts when I nor go mention, those ones na them slawomirr crew hold am strong, if you be cultists you nor get money, Jew man go bleep your babe and him go still give your number one man money take drill you on top lol......

Last night them shoot shoot for my area, but I turn put sleep for gear 5.... I believe say cultists when dey area last night nor go sleep, their heart go dey run kiti kiti hahahahahah.......
how cultist dey take identity their rivals?
wetin cause the fight sef?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
LadymissiIe:
how cultist dey take identity their rivals?
wetin cause the fight sef?

that one nor dey hard na, even me when be Jew dey fit know them not to talk of people when dey game.... People likebis when dey calm when fit dey with you for hours without saying a single word can just have someone walk to you and Intentionally step on you, some fit even slap you to Just know who you be. Sometimes them fit just table your matter dey begin analysis and from there them fit see who know who know you.

Sometimes I hear them dey use juju and other times na your frat member go cast you.

As for wetin cause fight, me believe na election motivation and nothing more.. them want want show muscle because na so them dey do for Benin before election to show party who to waork with...very hopeless people.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ATEAMS: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Updates

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

frats like maphite and jurists dey trigger on a steady na..there was a time Eiye men beheaded a father of two at Eweka, it was maphite who dropped and Eiye guy and shouted Ayaxmen and then All Eiye in that area fall out, over 50 of them with axe, sticks,guns and anything they could lay hold on to get the nearest aye.. Ayes did not waste time, them mobilize Camry Begin roll too and the war was full blown.

Another one still happen long ago, na jurists cause am... Around 2008 then, SVC still cause one.... One thing isbfir sure, all frats in Benin just want to see each other dead, I once saw some Ayes dancing when maphite was giving Eiye wotowoto..... I have seen Eiye too laughing at Ayes for hiding indoor when they had a war with maphite.. the problem with these cult groups is their orientation.. I grew up in an area where you won't know who and who have birth to the children cause we were all like one big family,but right now you need to see how everyone now roll.. only we the Jews can now mingle with any of them because the frat men are killing themselves already. Person when draw my cousin map na one small boy when him dey use him life protect, the boy knew all about him and gave him up to be killed... You don ever see two Benin boys dey quarell? guy anything when you be, be am for yourself because before you chop winsh people don dey fly... You be Eiye, I be aye abi I lie?
.. people will just laugh over it, but as that aye dey go house like 20 Eiye when nor know wetin cause argument don go crowd am club am to Death. Aye too don go retaliate kill one Eiye man when dey relax not knowing that some little boys have started something elsewhere.

if you like join cult, if you like nor denounce as a member..na pestle (ovbiodo) them go take pound your head like fufu...
I talk am. I know say Na shadow men dey cause all this gbege, even those quiet unknown men wey nobody dey talk about, wey like to code themselves I no trust those ones at all.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

As for wetin cause fight, me believe na election motivation and nothing more.. them want want show muscle because na so them dey do for Benin before election to show party who to waork with...very hopeless people.
Nor be election motivation cause fight bros. Na one aye wey them drop him junior brother 2 years ago. So 3days ago na him 2years anniversary. Be like the aye dey bad mood na he move with him squad, them carry things and things go find one eiye man for house for 2am. Them light but the guy been get odeshi for body, but dem still drop am. All this just to remember your brother and now half of the city is on fire

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
whothiefmymoney:
Nor be election motivation cause fight bros. Na one aye wey them drop him junior brother 2 years ago. So 3days ago na him 2years anniversary. Be like the aye dey bad mood na he move with him squad, them carry things and things go find one eiye man for house for 2am. Them light but the guy been get odeshi for body, but dem still drop am. All this just to remember your brother and now half of the city is on fire

Omo,no provocation,just anniversary na he them kill person??
E be like for southern part of this country,to kill person no dy hard guys for there

If no b bandits and fulani for north now,these kind things no dy always sup for north na

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
NNAMDIII:

One of my guys in the game travelled out, he still went abroad and was doing SVC, he was killed last year, my senior bros at aguda surulere, their Axe head at aguda sub zonal temple was killed too last year, January 26th or so, they even talked about him here , even Linda ikeji carry am, this is someone that's rich oo, someone that has more than 7 bet9ja shops, he was following burna boy to nak egede, that was how he died, his name was Madiba obasi aka Monero, my GF I was telling you about, the D1 that was removed by coup, he died last week at emene in enugu state, he wanted to collect a security operative pump action, that was how he was shot and killed, I've lost 3 friends in the space of 18 months because of cultism, cultism doesn't pay, you'll either end up dead or imprisoned. You won't have peace of mind, in the long run you'll regret

True that. From the tales, he was a popular aiye guy and bammed some young boys in the area and was well-known. His death made news online and some news outlets labeled him a serial killer. Say no to cultism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Killerbag36: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Accountability:

Obviously @obelz experience entails secondary school cult groups evident from JVC (Junior Vikings Confraternity) and the members' ages stated, tho this thread focuses more on tertiary institution cult groups which is the herald of cultism&in that scenario, White Angels is the female counterpart of Jurist Confraternity while that of Vikings is Viqueens.

Hopefully you've not changed your mind about sharing your efficient GoatMeat to encourage more to #saynotocultism.

You tired sha I love ur post atleast they re educative I belong to 3 frat sha bt I can tell u I love one more
Oh well white angle re called vikki girls so let's b guilded keep up the god work of exposing those fools wen say them b cultist..lol

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
whothiefmymoney:

From all the war when don happen it has always been caused by individual selfishness. They always do things to please themselves not thinking of how they have put the lives of their other members in danger. People will die for one man to be satisfied,is that really a brotherhood? A brotherhood that does not care about the lives of other members...

Ayez na better mumu I swear, them suppose drop the guy and him squad for that shit to set a standard and discipline other members. What about people brother when them come dey kill so? That guy deserve beating till him pass out to the other side.. me nor even bother ask for update like in the good old days because him don be part of irrelevant things when I nor want bigher myself with...

And 7/7 dey around the corner (more blood for korofo, Jaku Jaku and the orga of them all OGUN the god of iron bullet,axe And cutlass)... as a cultists learn to donate blood regularly, and when you get to age 30 and you still dey play game and nebr get sense, just sell off your organs to enrich your family because it will all be a waste if you die. Let your mama ride Benz with your kidney instead of weeping to her grave.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.