Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094429 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Rotimi47:
People should stay away from Cultism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGH4S8FtsaI

Brought down BOOM BOOM BOOM

Lol this is so funny .

By the way the families of these people seeing all their dead body on the internet . I hope they don’t go crazy sha .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

As far say na lag I no need 4 fb na phone number i de stay lag also sha bi u say u wan get am clear with with me drop phone number no worry I go track u nd by the way na ur parents nd full generation be oloriburku barstard
stop replying this fool messages his just impersonating. Na fool. When you keep replying fool he will never stop talking. Big fool rest

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Killerbag36: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Hardcore11:
stop replying this fool messages his just impersonating. Na fool. When you keep replying fool he will never stop talking. Big fool rest

Yet a fool like u keep replying me idiot why not post ur full name in Facebook u said u re in sapele send address nd phone number mk I run ur matter asap
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gamechanger547: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

Ur fb name paste it
Home made food!

enter street and stop hiding behind keyboard and asking for people to Id themselves.

Stupid boy Why are you asking people to drop fb when you're too scared to the bone to drop yours or even ordinary picture?

kid you don't have OT!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Killerbag36: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
gamechanger547:
Home made food!

enter street and stop hiding behind keyboard and asking for people to Id themselves.

Stupid boy Why are you asking people to drop fb when you're too scared to the bone to drop yours or even ordinary picture?

kid you don't have OT!

Ur papa no get ot bt u fit give me ur full name in Facebook so u go give me ot
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by foxman04: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
All of una wey still dey quote that kid dey mad

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by M40crips: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oga ooo everybody don turn cult like this

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
While we were celebrating Christmass people were being killed on the low in delta state .

People papa o

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
ForDanny:
While we were celebrating Christmass people were being killed on the low in delta state .

People papa o
please what really happened. This is pathetic
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by M40crips: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
HBk
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Updatingall: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Domino’s or Dominion confraternity (currently at war with NBM). It’s important to expose them since they’ve started going violent and killing people. They are also getting strong followership by mostly secondary school kids. Parents should be on the lookout for their signs. I’m not a member of this group, but this is my intelligence report on them. They need to be unveiled too. Former or current members can tell us more specific tales or give more context.

The DAN was Founded 1990. Supposed to be a sort of sailing confra but with a lot of influences: BAN influence, Maf influence, and even NBM and SVC influence. Most of their sayings and orientations are basically stolen from the other gangs.

Domino Association of Nigeria or DAN was founded in Warri, Delta State. They have members across the state and in neighbouring states. Most members are lowlife touts who pay homage to their “Grand Lord”.

They believe in sayings like “Blood for Blood” and “No Price No Pay” which they stole from BAN. They also believe in “Eye for Eye” which is another way of saying Broda Deliva Brother (like BAN) and “No Man No War” which doesn’t make any sense at all even though they explain it as living in harmony with fellow men. They also believe in “Brother do not kill Brother” which is from an NBM orientation.

Code number is 413. They call themselves “desperate soldiers” (maf influence). They also call themselves “Milk Men” because they use milk with a blue line as their colour. Members are called “dangos” or “dangote” and they believe they sail in “decks and cities” (which are branches). Other slangs are “CBR”, “Amiki” and “Atila” which are used to hail members with responses of “one blood”.

Their songs are called “sally”. They also call themselves “fine boys” like BAN. Leaders are called “CP”and they have a strong structure from national to local. They believe they’re sailors sailing to “Damascus” and sometimes they’re anchor “Iceland” like SVC. Some of their admin ranks are based on SVC hierarchy too.

Initiations are very violent and they’re a perfect blend of the SVC and NBM style of initiations. They also use the normal devil’s passage initiation style of BAN. They also pray to Domino as a deity like the GP of BAN.

They are becoming even more deadly in recent times. They have a strong hold in Igbudu, Warri. Their logo involves a skull with milk bandana.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
ForDanny:

People papa o

So sad. Imagine making your family mourn on Christmas all because you wan form strong man. Flee cultism.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Updatingall: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Newer dimensions of cultism:

Cult groups across Delta State are now busy acquiring AK47 rifles at the cost of between 800k to 1m. Many of these rifles find their way from Libya through Northern Nigeria or Togo to Nigeria. It is now common for yahoo boys to buy these weapons for their groups or to contribute money to do so. NBM is the major culprit here.

These AK47 rifles will change the dimensions of cult warfare in Nigeria permanently because almost all the groups will soon have these war-grade weapons, proudly sponsored and funded by internet fraudsters and kidnappers in their midst.

Based on my current intelligence, NBM in Delta State and her members currently have approximately 15 of these deadly rifles. SVC also has approximately 7 of them. These figures are based on the tracking of bullets used in recent hits, and they’re just approximate based on the locations they’ve been discovered.

In addition to the guns, there is a new trend of paying hitman to carry out hits. Fraudsters or criminals in the gangs will pay hitmen from other places to come and take out rivals. Sometimes, they accommodate them and provide them with mobility. Internet fraud is changing how we think of cultism in Nigeria. People who would make money from cult wars are making trouble so that the inflow can continue.

We shouldn’t be surprised if kidnapping and other crimes increase in the months to come, especially in Delta State. If the AKs increase, they’ll be rented or put to other uses.

For those who are active cult members or who want to join cults: this is not good news for you.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Updatingall: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Exposing the Jurist Confraternity (intelligence report)

The Jurist or National Association of Grand Lords(N.A.G.L.) aka Jurist Confraternity(J.C.), is registered as Patriotic Lords Initiative for Justice(P.L.I.J.)

It formed in Federal Polytechnic Auchi 1992 by six students, called fraters or lords.

They believe they're some sort of legal practitioners. Even their logo has the scales of Justice in it.

They focus alot on 'balance' and believe they're real judges. Their guiding principle is 'no case, no judgement'. Their adopted legal maxims include "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands", "Ignorantia juris, non excusat", "Volentin non fit juria", "Ubi jus ibi remedium" (lawyers would know what these mean, but basically they spell out aspects of Latinate legal philosophy). Their colours are white and red: white beret(referred to as 'capito'), red ribbon, red tie, red socks.

They usually say words like 'amici' (the Italian word for 'friends') and use wild animals to form bush names (cult names). E.g such as Amici kangaroo.

If BAN and SVC “caps” and NBM “reasons”, Jurists “yarn” and have sayings like "Talitakume", "Askira askira", "Murano murano", "May your waka jeje never stumble".

Chapters are called 'chambers' or ‘’marines' (named mostly after foreign places like Australia 001 marine and headed by a 'CP' while members refer to themselves as 'J men or Jurist men', 'white fowl', 'odudu', 'amc', etc.

They worship a god they refer to as 'egba', the god of war and of time, and also ' mother kokori '.

They use the letter, 'J' as a symbolic letter: e.g “J nor FO ever fail you” and also the number, '10' as a code. In October 10 members meet to ‘sally' and drink 'shanga', (Lords dry gin).

They greet one another with the handshake similar to BAN and SVC anchor but with the last finger still extended or interlocking.

Initiation is violent, involving beatings and blood oath. They are generally dominant in Auchi and environs, but they are present everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Updatingall: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
I’m not sure which cult group has not been unveiled here, but please quote me if there is any major one yet to be unveiled. I have verified intelligence reports on almost all the groups and their operations in Nigeria and abroad. My job here is to demystify cults and make them seem no more than thuggish nonsense. They are all the same. There is no originality in them apart from the slight changes in philosophy and lingo. They’re a menace to our society. We cannot end it, but we can make them look stupid, and in turn, stop younger ones from joining. If after these exposes, anyone still joins, it won’t be out of curiosity or ignorance (cos we’ve removed that factor already).

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Updatingall: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cartel Cultism

When we think of cult groups, we sometimes see them as one single group but that’s not always true. In various cult groups, there are several cartels. These carts sometimes bring their own people for initiation or initiates associate with them for one thing or another. Even in older cults like BAN, there are many cartels. Some cartels are relatively good: enjoyment people, politics people, etc. Others are into killing and hits. Some are into fraud or kidnapping. Some are simply rapists and armed robbers. Others are into drugs, etc

Modern cults are now more and more into cartel groupings. Different cartels have their purposes and some have higher value (so-called big meats in cult wars). Cartels can even try to split the group into two or more parts: like BAN, BAN72, or even Falkland Brothers (a cartel that operates on its own).

The issue with cartel cultism is that violence will continue to exist in cults because some cartels love trouble and cannot be controlled by even the group leaders. This is very common in SVC where some cartel leaders do not answer to the Exec. Even in NBM where coordination is better, Cartel leaders can go rogue and do their thing. Current cult members should leave their cult by first changing their cartels and rolling with calm headed people before they finalize their exit.

Even if people deceive you that a cult is nice and peaceful, don’t forget that there are cartels within the cult that can cause havoc, internal and inter group havoc.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gamechanger547: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Killerbag36:

Ur papa no get ot bt u fit give me ur full name in Facebook so u go give me ot
Your father and mother are stupid being which you know and from which you inherited the traits from, It even run in your family, even your ancestors are turning and grieving in their graves because you have exceeded them all in stupidity and foolishness.

boy you're an insignificant and inconsequential nonentity hiding behind keyboard and as such a BST who kept repeating/using the same low grade template that a pre-school child won't even use.

However, mofo from day one my conclusion is that you're brain dead and a wanna be and it has been confirmed.

In-addition to the above, See I won't even respond to a fake ass, shit head wanna be like you, so dog poo brain; go hawk gala or Tomtom as your mates are waiting for you there.

Coward....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
gamechanger547:
Your father and mother are stupid being which you know and from which you inherited the traits from, It even run in your family, even your ancestors are turning and grieving in their graves because you have exceeded them all in stupidity and foolishness.

boy you're an insignificant and inconsequential nonentity hiding behind keyboard and as such a BST who kept repeating/using the same low grade template that a pre-school child won't even use.

However, mofo from day one my conclusion is that you're brain dead and a wanna be and it has been confirmed.

In-addition to the above, See I won't even respond to a fake ass, shit head wanna be like you, so dog poo brain; go hawk gala or Tomtom as your mates are waiting for you there.

Coward....
leave this big fool name killerbags36. You're making him feel like a human being. Just ignore the goat let's focus on better things here please don't reply the fool again please stop giving the kids attention. Please
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AnonymousNobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's a very dangerous and risky move to give vivid details of crimes committed by a brotherhood in which you took part, shared oath and creed alike. There has always been a penalty for going against the code and ethics of your brotherhood, and in any OP used as an exposé giving detailed insight, you have already subscribed to the consequences of your actions speaking about the brotherhood that is still active in perpetrating crimes across these regions. You know the outcome of such actions, but for what sacrificial gains would you allow yourself to be a target by the same people you took oaths with, knowing fully well you would be tracked!? This is about blood and spirit connections. You don't go out like that giving such vivid gory details, bringing secrecy to the open in the manner that some of these OPs did. You make yourself a 'living dead' when you do such. The wisest orientation anybody could have is to 'survive' and you do that by preserving your life. In this manner, there are various ways one could narrate his ordeal as an ex-cultist and still make very positive impact or deterrent to his audience without giving off his safety and security. No exposé of any sort is worth trading your precious 'surving life', NO!

It would be most painful if any OP is targeted after his revelation as some have alleged here already, although their death couldn't be verified as 'authentic'...

Since we all know that cultism is evil and barbaric, and have known what it can amount to, having the kind of street connection, coverage and power that they do have, it was only wisest for HE who had undertaken to expose these dreaded brotherhoods, to ensure his safety and security the best way possible, even if it meant censoring certain information and giving just a summary of the dangers and consequences of indulging in cult crimes. By this, many would have been kept out of harm's way.

Always never forget as an Earthling, the highest level of knowledge above-and-below, is to preserve life to the maximum. This should be what every well-meaning positive thinker should make his paramount objective. If you die, you lost out. Stay alive and strong wisely!

I am for Love and LIFE.

Shun Cultism. It only destroys!

Peace

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paradigmshift(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ForDanny:

People papa o
na aiye go drop number 1 of vikings and number one for eiye... Same day... Na WA o..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
AnonymousNobody:
It's a very dangerous and risky move to give vivid details of crimes committed by a brotherhood in which you took part, shared oath and creed alike. There has always been a penalty for going against the code and ethics of your brotherhood, and in any OP used as an exposé giving detailed insight, you have already subscribed to the consequences of your actions speaking about the brotherhood that is still active in perpetrating crimes across these regions. You know the outcome of such actions, but for what sacrificial gains would you allow yourself to be a target by the same people you took oaths with, knowing fully well you would be tracked!? This is about blood and spirit connections. You don't go out like that giving such vivid gory details, bringing secrecy to the open in the manner that some of these OPs did. You make yourself a 'living dead' when you do such. The wisest orientation anybody could have is to 'survive' and you do that by preserving your life. In this manner, there are various ways one could narrate his ordeal as an ex-cultist and still make very positive impact or deterrent to his audience without giving off his safety and security. No exposé of any sort is worth trading your precious 'surving life', NO!

It would be most painful if any OP is targeted after his revelation as some have alleged here already, although their death couldn't be verified as 'authentic'...

Since we all know that cultism is evil and barbaric, and have known what it can amount to, having the kind of street connection, coverage and power that they do have, it was only wisest for HE who had undertaken to expose these dreaded brotherhoods, to ensure his safety and security the best way possible, even if it meant censoring certain information and giving just a summary of the dangers and consequences of indulging in cult crimes. By this, many would have been kept out of harm's way.

Always never forget as an Earthling, the highest level of knowledge above-and-below, is to preserve life to the maximum. This should be what every well-meaning positive thinker should make his paramount objective. If you die, you lost out. Stay alive and strong wisely!

I am for Love and LIFE.

Shun Cultism. It only destroys!

Peace
OP you're right. But what he did has save a lot of lives and exposed many to the danger of cultism. He has made many of us know that cultism is a game the devil is using to take lives. It's a death trap to be initiated undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AnonymousNobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Here's a BBC Documentary I found on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

WATCH!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AnonymousNobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
AnonymousNobody:

WATCH!!!

Everyone should please watch this if you must. A BBC journalist meets with various old Axemen, the Head of NBM, Kabaka and a few other Ayes. It's an explosive documentary giving insight into the groups dealings in Nigeria.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
AnonymousNobody:
It's a very dangerous and risky move to give vivid details of crimes committed by a brotherhood in which you took part, shared oath and creed alike. There has always been a penalty for going against the code and ethics of your brotherhood, and in any OP used as an exposé giving detailed insight, you have already subscribed to the consequences of your actions speaking about the brotherhood that is still active in perpetrating crimes across these regions. You know the outcome of such actions, but for what sacrificial gains would you allow yourself to be a target by the same people you took oaths with, knowing fully well you would be tracked!? This is about blood and spirit connections. You don't go out like that giving such vivid gory details, bringing secrecy to the open in the manner that some of these OPs did.

Hardcore11:
OP you're right. But what he did has save a lot of lives and exposed many to the danger of cultism. He has made many of us know that cultism is a game the devil is using to take lives. It's a death trap to be initiated undecided

He's actually NOT right at all. He is advocating a very cowardly way of living one's life. If a few brave souls are not willing to stick out their necks and risk their lives - that's what keeps dark things like MAFIA alive. They tell people to maintain secrecy, law of omerta, never call police (because that's what scares them!)

Take precautions, then take action. Some things are worth fighting for - and if necessary, even dying for. There is risk in everything. You could die crossing the road! See below

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AnonymousNobody: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

He's actually NOT right at all. He is advocating a very cowardly way of living one's life. If a few brave souls are not willing to stick out their necks and risk their lives - that's what keeps dark things like MAFIA alive. They tell people to maintain secrecy, law of omerta, never call police (because that's what scares them!)

Take precautions, then take action. Some things are worth fighting for - and if necessary, even dying for. There is risk in everything. You could die crossing the road! See below

Your comment reeks of incomprehension. The summary of my submission translates as:

'Expose what you have to with maximum caution, by ensuring safety and security of life so as not to become a target'!

I do not see any wrong in that! If you have dearly beloved ones putting their lives in the line of fire as such, I do not think that you'd be fanning the flames in support. "Be brave but cautious simultaneously".

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2022
AnonymousNobody:

Your comment reeks of incomprehension. The summary of my submission translates as:

'Expose what you have to with maximum caution, by ensuring safety and security of life so as not to become a target'!

I do not see any wrong in that! If you have dearly beloved ones putting their lives in the line of fire as such, I do not think that you'd be fanning the flames in support. "Be brave but cautious simultaneously".

Be wise!

And on what basis are you in a position to give such advice? Do you know their circumstances? Do you know what precautions they took? Do you even know if they care about dying? And is that the right advice to be giving at this time? Is it that there is too much bravery in our society?
The few brave souls willing to stick out their necks and educate us about the inner workings of cultism, you are advising them to curtail it out of FEAR of being killed - exactly what cultists want!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2022
I have been seeing davido knacking Egede with them chief priest and the rest and now WIZKID clawing with asake and posting blue heart and bird everywhere as if his life depends on it . Is this the major reason for their beef ? I mean how can you publicly tell everyone you are this and still be very free to go to concerts without fearing the worst . I mean see what happened to 2pac and biggie na shuuuu no one is untouchable .

Also , on a lighter note if you go Egede man house and him dey play WIZKID song , would his brothers scatter his sound speaker

Make una ans me ooo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2022
AnonymousNobody:

WATCH!!!
I just finished watching this documentary. Truly Nigeria politicians are behind all this evil for there selfish interest. We the youth need to stand up against all this evil politicians.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hunt988: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2022
ForDanny:

People papa o

Word on the street, Eyies number 1 and Vikings number 1 man brought down on the same day, same place (they were together) by Ayes
The videos are just to graphic
Saynotocultism if you luv ur life
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:54am On Dec 28, 2022
ForDanny:
. I mean see what happened to 2pac and biggie na shuuuu no one is untouchable .

Pac and Biggie's case is different. Pac got killed because he jumped a colored entity. Pac was a thug, not a colored entity.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gamechanger547: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Hardcore11:
leave this big fool name killerbags36. You're making him feel like a human being. Just ignore the goat let's focus on better things here please don't reply the fool again please stop giving the kids attention. Please
I've ignored the lizard who think he's a crocodile.

He ain't getting my attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AnonymousNobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
hunt988:

Word on the street, Eyies number 1 and Vikings number 1 man brought down on the same day, same place (they were together) by Ayes
The videos are just to graphic
Saynotocultism if you luv ur life

Post up the video if you've got it. The Mods could allow it. It's better to have graphic contents to convey a message and deter cultism lovers, than just using mere words. Visuals would appeal more to the senses than mere words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.