Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070075 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Financialman: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nemesis0147:
u just resumed and you have started walking with “some girls”

Says a lot about the kind of guy you are….u type go loud and go Sabi talk too much…u go dy go we’re dy no invite you!!
You see that uniben ba ?? Just be careful boys dae that school before we come we Don dey count years after graduation and them still dey.Nothing to lose just be careful and join church fellowship

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
The5DME:
Good afternoon everyone. I just resume schooling in Uniben, and already two guys are already sort of "toasting me". I was walking with some girls when the called me. Come see the way I was trembling with fear grin they asked for my name and department, and I gave them a fake name and department. Na scope I use escape from them run. Maybe because I was on Ann black, don't know why. Please, I need advice on how to run away from these people. I know they'll probably visit the fake department I gave them sha.

I'm probably just paranoid. I don't know if they're cult guys sha. But them wan dey intimidate me sha

Me when my mama don give me warning before I come this school.
Cc saynotocultism, freshkpomo kingthreat I need advice

You've insulted a lot of people on this forum. People you normally can't look in the face, but because it's an anonymous forum you felt you could act disrespectfully.
I told you of the revelation I had of a young boy which was alluding to you some months or probably more than a year ago.

You have to tender a general public apology to everyone you've insulted on this forum and I mean everyone not just myself. You can choose to ignore my comment, but I want you to know that my revelations follow to the latter even if it'd take 15 yrs to come to pass. I told you then to change your ways , but you continued and mocked me . I forgave your actions long ago, but my forgiveness doesn't stop you from doing what's right.

I'm not trying to get you scared but to make you do what's right.

May God forgive you for your knew not what you did.

God bless

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sslcrypt: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023

You get any link or phone number or know any DSS official

I go need their services and ofcourse I go pay

No need to worry this thread is been monitored since time of inception. As a good source of information I urge every participants to keep it civil or avoid engaging characters that subtly bait others into escalatory conversation.
Also have it in mind numbers of our sister agency the Nigerian police force have a dedicated division to such matters dealt here. All that is required is put a call through and your concerns will be directed to appropriate department.
Always remember we all need each other to keep the country and her citizens safe.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023

Someone made a threat to me and I need to take security measures... the person thinks he is invisible and I wouldn't mind to fish him out,I don't take threat lightly pls... I need him arrested since he wants to kill me and you know this type of threat should be dealt with urgency cause it involves life here

You saw and I've read the messages of killerbag... this type of person needs to be chained and locked up in a dungeon filled with dirty water reaching his knees and kept away from sunlight without food and water,locked out from the public to avoid killings of innocent people, if you try to caution him, he can kill you as long as you are nearby, so you see why this type of person needs to be taken care of to save souls...

Saynotocultism
Thank you
HEHEHEHE... YOU DE VEX OOOO. DIRTY WATER, DUNGEON, NO FOOD, NO SUNLIGHT. LMAO.......
IGNORE THESE KEYBOARD WARRIORS. NA MUGU DE MAKE THREAT TO PERSON WHEN E NOR KNOW. TO ME ANY BODY I SEE AS A CULTIST CAN NEVER DESERVE 1 SECOND OF MY TIME. E GET ONE SOMETIME AGO WHEN DE ALWATS CAST FOR NL, WHEN I FINALLY SEE AM... LAUGH WAN TEAR MY BELLE

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jboi14: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abeg who be Alora national number one?? We dey argue something for here.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by teejayburna7(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jboi14:
Abeg who be Alora national number one?? We dey argue something for here.

People dye engage in discussions that’d change their lives for the better. This one still dye argue cult issue. Mtcheeew

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2023
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL.

PLEASE DO NOT GO AND JOIN ANY CONFRATERNITY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO COUNT ACHIEVEMENTS WITH RIVALS. WHEN ROLLING SQUAD CATCH UP WITH YOU, NOBODY CARES IF YOU HAVE CONSTRUCTED SECOND ,THIRD AND FOURTH NIGER BRIDGES, THEY WILL FINISH YOU.

THEY HAVE KILLED PHILANTHROPIST , THEY HAVE KILLED COMMUNITY AND STATE LEADERS. AS LONG AS THE HEAD IS ROTTEN, THE BODY IS DIRECTIONLESS. USE YOUR HEAD.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2023
saynotocultism:
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL.

PLEASE DO NOT GO AND JOIN ANY CONFRATERNITY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO COUNT ACHIEVEMENTS WITH RIVALS. WHEN ROLLING SQUAD CATCH UP WITH YOU, NOBODY CARES IF YOU HAVE CONSTRUCTED SECOND ,THIRD AND FOURTH NIGER BRIDGES, THEY WILL FINISH YOU.

THEY HAVE KILLED PHILANTHROPIST , THEY HAVE KILLED COMMUNITY AND STATE LEADERS. AS LONG AS THE HEAD IS ROTTEN, THE BODY IS DIRECTIONLESS. USE YOUR HEAD.
thanks brotherly. Please what's happening in Delta State between Eyie and Vikings.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
saynotocultism:
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL.

Good advice. I believe this is in response to this topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/7520413/new-generational-aye-cult-member
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
89Elpazziano:
Good afternoon sir.. please I need your help mrsaynotocultism..I was to do a business deal with slawomirr but after I sent him 65000naira I never heard from him again. Please my name is chinedu.. please I have chat prof and bank alert prof....please I need your help please sir. Please write me or any way for me to get in contact with you...
Sope otilor
Itz gone!

You dey do business with yahoo boy...a futa jallon lord at that grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Nemesis0147:
u just resumed and you have started walking with “some girls”

Says a lot about the kind of guy you are….u type go loud and go Sabi talk too much…u go dy go we’re dy no invite you!!
Is there any wrong in walking with females?
When no be only boys uni hin dey.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 1:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Hardcore11:
thanks brotherly. Please what's happening in Delta State between Eyie and Vikings.
Vikings aka Baggers Lol. Dem go light this BG mistakenly thinking he was Eiye. Very funny frat

RIP KELVIN LION. Yungsix cousin who was a Vikings was brought down by Eiye in Warri

Odin vs Jakujaku = Warri don turn Warzone so

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
3yga:

Vikings aka Baggers Lol. Dem go light this BG mistakenly thinking he was Eiye. Very funny frat

RIP KELVIN LION. Yungsix cousin who was a Vikings was brought down by Eiye in Warri

this confartanity killing is becoming more brutal with numerous killing of our youth since it enter street. Of government don't intervene we will lost more youth it's a death trap.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hardcore11:
this confartanity killing is becoming more brutal with numerous killing of our youth since it enter street. Of government don't intervene we will lost more youth it's a death trap.

Government can't do much. Politicians enable them. It's left for you and I and those of us that passed through the system to educate and discourage them.

Let's talk to our younger ones, cousins, nephews, distant relatives and the ones on the streets. Let's not give up. Evil can't win good at the long run although it will fight with all it has at its disposal.

#saynotocultism

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lionnation: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
damiBJ:
Just to chip diz in....in my own case....the day for bammming....after spending money like craze for dem.....my mum came around....and said....she got a revelation am about to go and join cult....and stand on her feet am not stepping out DAT day....few weeks letaa....serious fight involving buca and ayee guyz....I give God the glory....

Seriously speaking....no gain in bin a cultist.
so why are you people joining cult

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Something happened here where I now reside.

During the festive season i was having money issue (bills) and I walked up to a lady believing she's Nigerian and explain to her. She introduced me to her boyfriend. From the body movement I know he's a cultist and an Axxe from his lingua.

I wanted to ID for him but I held myself. Next thing.

Who you be?
My name is Perks. I am a Nigerian living here. I came for hustle. I need better work bros. This factory work no help my life.

I no dey give work o. I no be government.
Okay Chief no Wahala. In case anything come up. Abeg I dey available.

A few days later the girlfriend saw me at work and informed me the guy wants to see me. I say okay. I gave a location to be comfortable. He came with a fellow Nigerian (Edo State). He told me there's a job but I need to be made a man before he can bring me in. I asked what kind of Job. He said I shouldn't worry. I ask how will I be made a Man. The Edo boy started naming items to provide and how much I need to pay.

I just laugh and told him in Bini. "e go better if una avoid trouble, because I go give una trouble go reach Nigeria".

Why I am bringing this up is to tell everyone how bad this cultism shiit has eaten deep into the fabrics of the youth both in Naija and Diaspora. Government cannot help you! Help your younger ones by talking them out of it. Take time to look at your friends very well and access them else you will be caught in cross fire.

Na scores matter. No be squad.

Happy New Year everyone. I don leave that area move to another place. Once you abandon cultism. Flee from anything that can bring you to it. You will always see what will bring you to it. But be determined.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Perkins1:
Something happened here where I now reside.

During the festive season i was having money issue (bills) and I walked up to a lady believing she's Nigerian and explain to her. She introduced me to her boyfriend. From the body movement I know he's a cultist and an Axxe from his lingua.

I wanted to ID for him but I held myself. Next thing.

Who you be?
My name is Perks. I am a Nigerian living here. I came for hustle. I need better work bros. This factory work no help my life.

I no dey give work o. I no be government.
Okay Chief no Wahala. In case anything come up. Abeg I dey available.

man like Perkins, ugható my men!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
The killing is too much. We are losing great and potential youth. It's now everyday war at one location or the other in Nigeria. Cultism doesn't make you a strong man otherwise those that has been falling once boasted of being strong in the game. We are so far from civilization look at those development countries. Look what there youth are doing. People that visited moon and other planet no get 2 head. People that manufacturer phones, airplanes, jet, mega factory, discoverey of wildlife conservation. Them no get 2 head. We should put our energy on better things we can't go anywhere with cultism it's destroying us so bad .

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Hardcore11:
The killing is too much. We are losing great and potential youth. It's now everyday war at one location or the other in Nigeria. Cultism doesn't make you a strong man otherwise those that has been falling once boasted of being strong in the game. We are so far from civilization look at those development countries. Look what there youth are doing. People that visited moon and other planet no get 2 head. People that manufacturer phones, airplanes, jet, mega factory, discoverey of wildlife conservation. Them no get 2 head. We should put our energy on better things we can't go anywhere with cultism it's destroying us so bad .
No pity for cultists. Death to all of em since na wetin dem join
Great and Potential youth no suppose join Confra�
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BlackAIIDay: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Dey play grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
BlackAIIDay:
Dey play grin
na only anti cult fit humble am like this grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
BlackAIIDay:
Dey play grin

If he is wise, make him also change location or become full time pastor.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Neddstark:

Lol
Make dem nor track am Ha ha ….
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
3yga:

So he was killed in a friendly fire incident.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Neddstark:

if he can embrace church and church activities seriously,always with his Bible and don't hang around vagabonds and rugged areas,no body will bother him with time. Once they notice he hasn't got thier time or time for nonsense and seen as one serious church guy,trust me only few will remember he was a cultist in no distant time.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by realmiracleakab: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
what a story
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
samuel051:
if he can embrace church and church activities seriously,always with his Bible and don't hang around vagabonds and rugged areas,no body will bother him with time. Once they notice he hasn't got thier time or time for nonsense and seen as one serious church guy,trust me only few will remember he was a cultist in no distant time.
The Day rival nor see who to use count score and body dey hot them na that day them go remember say that church boy or pastor dey fly colour o... It happened in 2017 and 2020 in upper and oromiyan respectively. So the main threat is not his frat but rivals who will still see him as a cultist even in 100 years Time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:

The Day rival nor see who to use count score and body dey hot them na that day them go remember say that church boy or pastor dey fly colour o... It happened in 2017 and 2020 in upper and oromiyan respectively. So the main threat is not his frat but rivals who will still see him as a cultist even in 100 years Time.
no be lie boss,after every every, relocation still sure pass. Injews na very deadly game.. no one should indulge in.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
samuel051:
no be lie boss,after every every, relocation still sure pass. Injews na very deadly game.. no one should indulge in.

I quoted this because you said Injews na dirty game.

I can assure you the people I am posting below all read this thread and never believed it would be them someday .

See men dying like fowls . These were strong men in their different sect who were ruggedly dreaded . Now they lie helpless and lifeless and gone to be forgotten forever and ever AMEN

Mind you all these killings more than 20 happened in less than 3 weeks .

More would come .

Inshort there’s no day I open my phone that I don’t see live killing recorded or after math of the killing.

Make una continue . We would keep posting the dead bodies and videos of the very brutal killings to make the younger ones flee from it .

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oh guys I forgot to mention that when the war finally stops they would use money to settle themselves .
So just know that when they use you to count score your brothers would be pricing your dead body .
Eg the score na 4:7 . 50k per dead body so one gets 200k the other gets 350k .

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Aloof: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2023
slizzyb:

Pls oo. I get one black cap written puma with the drawing. Each time i wear it. I noticed much attention is on me.. Any group get am?

Which cult group get all black?
People wey dey go burial nko..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
ForDanny:

I quoted this because you said Injews na dirty game.

I can assure you the people I am posting below all read this thread and never believed it would be them someday .

See men dying like fowls . These were strong men in their different sect who were ruggedly dreaded . Now they lie helpless and lifeless and gone to be forgotten forever and ever AMEN

Mind you all these killings more than 20 happened in less than 3 weeks .

More would come .

Inshort there’s no day I open my phone that I don’t see live killing recorded or after math of the killing.

Make una continue . We would keep posting the dead bodies and videos of the very brutal killings to make the younger ones flee from it .

The channel you screenshotted, is it on Telegram?

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.