Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068403 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
kingthreat:

The channel you screenshotted, is it on Telegram?
Don't know if you have seen it,but someone has tagged you a scammer on scam thread. Some people on this forum can go to any length to dent ones image.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
ForDanny:
Oh guys I forgot to mention that when the war finally stops they would use money to settle themselves .
So just know that when they use you to count score your brothers would be pricing your dead body .
Eg the score na 4:7 . 50k per dead body so one gets 200k the other gets 350k .
hmmm, i guess this is why they always want to lead on the scores...because the higher the number of dead people the higher the amount of settlement....funny enuf..those who will collect the money for the scores settlement will not be part of the war.....na them be the oga whilst their boys dey do the fighting

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
samuel051:
Don't know if you have seen it,but someone has tagged you a scammer on scam thread. Some people on this forum can go to any length to dent ones image.

Yes I saw the mention lately. I do no financial or personal dealings on Nairaland. So anyone trying to implicate me is on his own.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
There’s a new story of a guy named gatusso in anambra state terrorising all the Vikings and killing people . Lately there was a guy killed because of a hand shake and this gatusso guy was said to have called him on video call threatening him saying he would kill him and all and eventually the guy called Chukwuemeka doing the handshake in the video was eventually killed and his hands cut off . Now all roads leads to gatusso and his pictures is everywhere online . Some people are saying he would never get caught ? Abeg na true ? Say hun Dey waka him other people face lol .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
ForDanny:
There’s a new story of a guy named gatusso in anambra state terrorising all the Vikings and killing people . Lately there was a guy killed because of a hand shake and this gatusso guy was said to have called him on video call threatening him saying he would kill him and all and eventually the guy called Chukwuemeka doing the handshake in the video was eventually killed and his hands cut off . Now all roads leads to gatusso and his pictures is everywhere online . Some people are saying he would never get caught ? Abeg na true ? Say hun Dey waka him other people face lol .
You get courage well
Go anambra go find the guy now
As intelligence wey you be Lol
Online police! Dey here dey run mouth
Wetin ur eye dey find, one day U must see am

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2023
3yga:
You get courage well

Na money i Dey find i and I go see am well well .

Also I no dey find trouble but whoever get mind carry trouble come meet me I go get mind fall am .
Na so e just be for my side o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2023
ForDanny:

Na money i Dey find i and I go see am well well .

Also I no dey find trouble but whoever get mind carry trouble come meet me I go get mind fall am .
Na so e just be for my side o
Dey here dey run mouth

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2023
3yga:
Dey here dey run mouth

Lol but I no talk lie na . As you Dey like this now so bro’s if I carry trouble come meet you , you go run ? No na you go stand fight me back . That’s all am saying . As long as no be me find trouble come , no bring am come my side . Truth is nobody be super man , I learnt that a long time ago . I have seen things in this life . I have seen the one when pass me and I went for peace . Life na sense . I greet you bro’s

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Swashbuckler4: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2023
ForDanny:

Ahn ahn new story where? Why don’t you give this information to this police you’re asking us if this is true like it’s mama house Gatusso stays in.
So with the war that is going on you think it’s smart to come on nairaland and say what you’ve just said even if you are a Jew.
This whole thread was for “say no to cultism” not gist
You’ve just derailed
How don’t we know you’re not a rival in disguise and it’s nairaland you want to use to map him.
I beg go to anambra ask Keke for Mr Gatusso house Knock on his door and ask him.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Killerbag36:

Bro mention me wit ur full name in Facebook mk we talk sha bi I b ur friend lipsrsealed

SEE AS YOU DE CAST GUY..... THIS PLACE NOR FACELESS AT ALL, E DID NOT TAKE ME 10HOURS TO KNOW CHECK OUT SOMEONE. IF I TELL YOU SAY 3 OF THE PEOPLE WHEN DE LURE YOU NA LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE I DE SURE SAY YOU NOR GO BELIEVE.
SEE FORGET JOKES, AS IN THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ANYBODY HERE. YOU JUST DE PAVE YOUR OWN ROAD TO PAINS, PRISON OR DEATH. LASTLY I SAY THIS..... WHO RUGGED NOR DE JOIN CULT, CULTS NA FOR COWARDS WHEN GET VERY LOW INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND NO MENTAL NOR PHYSICS STRENGTH.
WETIN BE CULTIST? NOTHING BUT BANDS OR GROUPS OF DEGENERATES FEELING COOL IN SERVICE OR WORSHIP TO A NON-EXISTENT god, HEADING TO A FANTASY WORLD THAT'S NON-EXISTENT.

GROW UP OOO, BEFORE YOUR WIFE START TO DE BANG SMALL BOYS WHEN GET SENSE, AT THE END YOU GO STILL SUFFER DE RAISE KIDS WHEN NOR BE YOUR OWN.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Killerbag36: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kavod:

SEE AS YOU DE CAST GUY..... THIS PLACE NOR FACELESS AT ALL, E DID NOT TAKE ME 10HOURS TO KNOW CHECK OUT SOMEONE. IF I TELL YOU SAY 3 OF THE PEOPLE WHEN DE LURE YOU NA LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE I DE SURE SAY YOU NOR GO BELIEVE.
SEE FORGET JOKES, AS IN THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ANYBODY HERE. YOU JUST DE PAVE YOUR OWN ROAD TO PAINS, PRISON OR DEATH. LASTLY I SAY THIS..... WHO RUGGED NOR DE JOIN CULT, CULTS NA FOR COWARDS WHEN GET VERY LOW INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND NO MENTAL NOR PHYSICS STRENGTH.
WETIN BE CULTIST? NOTHING BUT BANDS OR GROUPS OF DEGENERATES FEELING COOL IN SERVICE OR WORSHIP TO A NON-EXISTENT god, HEADING TO A FANTASY WORLD THAT'S NON-EXISTENT.

GROW UP OOO, BEFORE YOUR WIFE START TO DE BANG SMALL BOYS WHEN GET SENSE, AT THE END YOU GO STILL SUFFER DE RAISE KIDS WHEN NOR BE YOUR OWN.
If u get mind paste ur full name for Facebook
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Killerbag36:

If u get mind paste ur full name for Facebook
LEFT TO ME I SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT.... BUT NAAAA, FOR YOU NO..... WELL TO BASE ME NOR GO GOOD FOR YOU AND I NOR WANT MAKE I GO PRISON FOR SO ANY REDUNDANT MONKEY.
I GET SOME WILD DOGS, I GO LIKE WATCH YOU RUN, CRY AND SCREAM. BUT NO NEED.. AS THEY SAY EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST SOUND. GUY GO FIND MONEY, GO WORK AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TRY READ YOUR BOOKS.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kavod:

LEFT TO ME I SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT.... BUT NAAAA, FOR YOU NO..... WELL TO BASE ME NOR GO GOOD FOR YOU AND I NOR WANT MAKE I GO PRISON FOR SO ANY REDUNDANT MONKEY.
I GET SOME WILD DOGS, I GO LIKE WATCH YOU RUN, CRY AND SCREAM. BUT NO NEED.. AS THEY SAY EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST SOUND. GUY GO FIND MONEY, GO WORK AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TRY READ YOUR BOOKS.
ooooo please don't bring this boy issue here again we have close this chapter for long. Una dey make the forum childish undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hardcore11:
ooooo please don't bring this boy issue here again we have close this chapter for long. Una dey make the forum childish undecided
MAKE UNA NOR VEX... I SAW IT LATE AND WAS WONDERING HOW EL-CHAPO ESCAPED ADX FLORENCE AND IS NOW IN NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by VawulenceProMax: 2:15am On Jan 24, 2023
3yga:
You get courage well
shut up. Someone is giving update, you dey try to shut am up. If this was a sane clime you will have been arrested and investigated for using reverse psychology on him to scare him off

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by VawulenceProMax: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Kavod:

may una relax with una online treats. May una show working by first dealing with the cultist wey dey una streets. The next house beside your compound get atleast 3 cultist. Inside your street you know atleast 1 or 2 cultist wey no dey hide am. Start with them

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soloblincus(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
may una relax with una online treats. May una show working by first dealing with the cultist wey dey una streets. The next house beside your compound get atleast 3 cultist. Inside your street you know atleast 1 or 2 cultist wey no dey hide am. Start with them
Thank you. Noise making cultist. I nor know between eiye and aye which one worst pass
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by VawulenceProMax: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Soloblincus:
Thank you. Noise making cultist. I nor know between eiye and aye which one worst pass
what has the 2 cult comparisons got to do with what I posted
If I be cultist I go do am with pride. I won't be disguising like 98% of you in this thread.
My own madness worst past the most notorious cult wey u know or wey u don ever encounter. May una relax with una useless audio threats.
Small thing Nairaland is not faceless blah blah blah. When notorious cultist live next to your houses and una no fit do anything. When someone tries to spread small info una go begin troll am and derail the topic with fights .
All that is so that you don't get exposed. Una go use fights and threats to divert the talk. If you don't expose cults and cults fights here , then what's the use of the thread

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by doverulez(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
DEAR OP, THIS TIME YOU REALLY WENT TOO FAR BUT I PRAY FOR YOU WITH ALL MY HEART THAT YOU FIND PEACE AS A CHANGED MAN. GOD IS WITH YOU BROTHER.

saynotocultism:
7-7-2019

I have decided to wait for this day to continue my story. The reason was spiritual as instructed............

warning: Most of you send me pms, i have received tons of pms wanting to join the DSS, I am not recruiting into the DSS. If you planning to use that to reveal my identity, then you must be a baby in the game because by now, the old ones should be able to unravel the guy behind this story. If you get mind unravel me, abeg do me one favour, ASK ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU COME... If you no chop belleful come, I GO KILL YOU.....

I have had reasons to delay my story till today as i was instructed spiritually to do this. I have never wanted to reveal my spiritual angle that much but after reading that thread by enthronedbyGOD , i was inspired to do this. Truly enthronedbyGOD, you where an axxe man especially your initiation story. You where not just an axxxe man but one who played the game .. You even spoke about the initiation ceremony and OTs about other cult group. I learnt alot from the spiritual angle and i appreciate.

I made a call two days ago to my pastor and he said i should reveal somethings so my deliverance can come fast as i have done alot of things and buried my self spiritually. There is someone here leading people into this devilish part called cultism, let me warn you specifically patheos, leave this thread alone.

If you think you gonna be a member of a cult group to fight for the oppressed in the society, you are on a long note. You are like a man holding a candle in a dark tunnel , the candle will go out without getting out of the tunnel and you will join others in darkness...........

The HIT we had between eiyee members and also the beheading and my name that i was next made me to go out into the darkest part for M-Y. This M-Y still affects me today and hence the reason why i am seeking deliverance and praying i get one. I traveled and left town that same day through a bush part as i couldnt leave with a bus. I used a bicycle and i dumped it immediately i had gone far from the campus environment . I then reached to someone now late though about fortification, he then took me out to fortify me...

We got to the place for the fortification, the man in charge was a man in his 60s. I used the heart of a mad man... I ate that heart.. I burnt it my self. I did some 4 Concoctions. I buried one in the forest where i went for the fortification and a tree was planted on it . I took the three other concoctions to abraka, i buried one at campus one junction, i buried another at small market where the beheading took place. I buried the last at police station road and it burial happened at mid night. Immediately after the ritual, i went straight to where eiyee members where and all of them started laughing sheepishly when they saw me... At this point bro, i see things before they happen. If you map me for death, bros you are on your own.... But after no more HIT to escape from, i started having night mares. Most times i get angry and i want to kill . Even aiyees feared me in school... Whenever an ayiee fuuuckkks up and i am called to threat his Bleep up, he removes his sim card from his phone waiting for me to come and collect it. He pleads for mercy and i have none to give him. Now i cant sleep at night. I have the urge to kill even without war. I wake up and i get angry. Three days ago, i got an intel about eiyee members planning HIT on Aiyeesss today, i have arrested all the men involved and also arrested some of the axxxe men planning to disturb the peace today. My first trip to south africa, i pushed drugs and without hassle due to what i have inside of me...Now i want deliverance, i went back to the man who did the charm for me and i was told he has died. He was in his 60s When i met him. My pastor told me we have to uproot the tree but i couldnt locate the place again as buildings now occupy the part we took the forest. We asked people about the forest and they looked at me with total disgust. I needed deliverance that i even said to my self, i will buy the place in the forest where my tree was planted and pretend to use it for farmland and uproot it. I also tried locating the place in abraka but hostel have occupied the one at police station road. I couldnt even locate the rest.

My journey to South Africa pushing drugs tbc....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
shut up. Someone is giving update, you dey try to shut am up. If this was a sane clime you will have been arrested and investigated for using reverse psychology on him to scare him off
tell your father to shut up

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
tell your father to shuttt up
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Recent killings .

No one knows whose next .

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

If you see the video of the second photo posted you would understand that cultism is spiritual . Imagine getting joy from cutting someone’s head off like it’s a normal thing .

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
ForDanny:
Recent killings .

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

If you see the video of the second photo posted you would understand that cultism is spiritual . Imagine getting joy from cutting someone’s head off like it’s a normal thing .
how can I join your forum for update
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Not sure if anyone remember this evil guy call Odia in Okoko Ojo axis. Hand don touch am finally .He’s a member of eiye no ideology. I heard even in prison eiye members are shouting and crying this morning , dem Elisha mazonia etc say this thief don fall. He was arrested by our corrupt force wey be NPF in 2019 upon allegations, those bastard police released this criminal but inside there Men Bam… Odia Lol

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED! Masonia how far??
Ojo, Okokomaiko, PPL watch ….X

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Abeg were u de get this update, abeg give me link
ForDanny:
Recent killings .

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
Abeg were u de get this update, abeg give me link
somehow cultism is removing bad eggs from the society but those who joined out of ignorance will always regret the day they got initiated

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Seems u didn't understand my point, I can I get this update on social media, is it on whatapp or telegram.. Who cultism epp, I just want to see dem die, especially aye wen collect my babe that year, to see how stupid they are, he was even afraid that I didn't even retaliate, he was just sending individual to spy on me to knw who I am
Hardcore11:
somehow cultism is removing bad eggs from the society but those who joined out of ignorance will always regret the day they got initiated

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
Seems u didn't understand my point, I can I get this update on social media, is it on whatapp or telegram.. Who cultism epp, I just want to see dem die, especially aye wen collect my babe that year, to see how stupid they are, he was even afraid that I didn't even retaliate, he was just sending individual to spy on me to knw who I am
Lol una too hate Ayes ehnn Why? Are you saying all AYES are generally Bad or Evil? C’mon!! Y’all hatin n sh!tt
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Victorparker(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
3yga:
Not sure if anyone remember this evil guy call Odia in Okoko Ojo axis. Hand don touch am finally .He’s a member of eiye no ideology. I heard even in prison eiye members are shouting and crying this morning , dem Elisha mazonia etc say this thief don fall. He was arrested by our corrupt force wey be NPF in 2019 upon allegations, those bastard police released this criminal but inside there Men Bam… Odia Lol

If this is true glory be to god Odia with okoko danger don show us shege for okoko down to iyana isashi celenica and Ketu
Robbing and killing any how
On Wednesday night na hell for all d whole ojo more Than 9 people killed even in my area too

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Victorparker(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
3yga:

Sorry but the second picture wey d person die no look like odia

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Victorparker:

Sorry but the second picture wey d person die no look like odia
Lol you fit call anyone around there wey you sabi to confirm . Dem don fall isiaku sef join am so na 100% update so . You no no say when dem shoot person the face won’t be recognized sometimes.. ?? Omo na mortuary’ reject Ayes give odia oooo…

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.