Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066566 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omerobaba: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
TrustNone:
BDPA go hot like this

How we fit watch?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Exmilitant:
E be like say you be Indomie pikin.
Which game started the oppression, which game started the shooting and killings?
Why did a faction of PC broke away to form Buccaneers?
If you had school in Nigeria in the 80s and 90s you would have cringed at the atrocities of the PCs.
Just wear red colour pass them for face, dem go tear am comot for your body with enough beatings. Date any PC girl your name Na sorry.

But we teach them lesson for Aqualina and Alpha that year. grin
Those pyrates where refer to as super pyrates back then. But truth is pyrates confraternity has been reformed as well as buccaneers but illegal ini still happen in ban till today. Pyrates confraternity is still d best in nigeria, buccaneers can be like dem but it will be after dey have ban deck nd flotilla lord's nd dat will be if d deck nd water's lord's will agree to back off.All in all it's not adviceable to join any because as da ma cap who no come no go know na me na me lalalalala

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Those pyrates where refer to as super pyrates back then. But truth is pyrates confraternity has been reformed as well as buccaneers but illegal ini still happen in ban till today. Pyrates confraternity is still d best in nigeria, buccaneers can be like dem but it will be after dey have ban deck nd flotilla lord's nd dat will be if d deck nd water's lord's will agree to back off.All in all it's not adviceable to join any because as da ma cap who no come no go know na me na me lalalalala

All the BAN boys I know are all yahoo boys. All those ones don't have time to be carrying gun and cutlass. Na update dem dey find.

In all, no frat is safe. You might belong to the reformed chapter and yet still be a target to rivals of the street and illegal chapter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by greglee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
LINSAR:

All the BAN boys I know are all yahoo boys. All those ones don't have time to be carrying gun and cutlass. Na update dem dey find.

In all, no frat is safe. You might belong to the reformed chapter and yet still be a target to rivals of the street and illegal chapter.
you are certainly not talking about pyrates Confraternity
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
greglee:
you are certainly not talking about pyrates Confraternity

Are you saying there's no illegal chapter?
They still take people to hotels to beat their lives out all in the name of joining PC(illegally of course).
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by greglee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
LINSAR:

Are you saying there's no illegal chapter?
They still take people to hotels to beat their lives out all in the name of joining PC(illegally of course).
There is nothing of such in pyrates Confraternity, rather the confraternity is filled with responsible men whome impact on their communities positively.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wittywriter: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
greglee:
There is nothing of such in pyrates Confraternity, rather the confraternity is filled with responsible men whome impact on their communities positively.

SMH

Wittyness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
In my area there are many eiye nd vikings members whom i know don't even see d four walls of higher institution yet somehow became members.
I have seen very few ayes,one is even an agbero but never seen any buccaneer i don't think dey even exist here, just got to know about dem online.
For pyrates they have a branch close to me,whc dey call anchor point it's a building where national association of seadogs is boldly written in front of the building, i think members usually go there to hangout nd for meeting. What these people do is just giving back to dey community, never heard dem fight dey are matured men probably graduates of higher institutions. But many people think dey are ogboni people because of d way dey dress (red, white nd black) during there rallies.
In conclusion i cannot say about buccaneer cuz I haven't come across any but for pyrates I don't think dey are cult in terms of violence nd also don't see dem as a pure organization I think dey just since to be very secretive so very little is known about dem.
And as for eiye nd vikings just bunch of touts who always fight demselfs for only God knows why nd always obtain HS (nonmembers) in eiye langua, but think God for yahoo d fighting has reduced compare to before saynotocultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2023
greglee:

This is same thing NBM, SEC, SVC, BAN etc are saying. But we all know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Lincoln7:
In conclusion i cannot say about buccaneer cuz I haven't come across any but for pyrates I don't think dey are cult in terms of violence nd also don't see dem as a pure organization I think dey just since to be very secretive so very little is known about dem.

At the emboldened, you only see what they want you to see. They are not as pure, they are only being secretive to do damage control about their image that was tarnished.
But greglee wouldn't agree.

Either way, I still don't know what members stand to gain by joining.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lordpablo231: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
After reading some comments on dis thread, I decided to comment.

First I'm a buccaneer, a sailing ld for dat matter. BAN and cultism are two different things. We are no cultists, we don't force people to join us nd don't engage in anything related to cultism. I can proudly say I am a sealord without being arrested because we are a registered organization nd d government knows us, moreover since I join few yrs back on deck,I have never had any regrets.

If anyone must join BAN he must make sure it's through our website of MV CD. I will advise to say no to cultism nd also no to condemning what u don't know BAN at large Wnc Ngk

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
LINSAR:

At the emboldened, you only see what they want you to see. They are not as pure, they are only being secretive to do damage control about their image that was tarnished.

They gain a lot by joining eg

Maphite killed fellow maphite yesterday in Benin city

Vikings member who wanted to mutiny their executioner in Anambra state ended up shooting themselves because the executioner refused to be mutinied, vigilant ended up shooting d executioner while trying to excape thinking he's one of those ipob terrorist. They let him go after hearing their story but he later died.

Now its one faction of maphites against maphites who still have unfinished war with eiye( You go dey run from eiye still dey run from ur own member) for benin.

Vikings go dey run from aye,TU TU and still fellow vikings for Anambra state.

Running from ur own cult members not to kill u is enough gain,that's if opposition doesn't get d person down first.

Flee from confra matter dey won't listen, that maphite guy killed by his fellow maphite by age, isn't up 18years, shey he has gotten his own share of what cultism has to offer their members.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by greglee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
LINSAR:

The pyrates Confraternity is far from ur assertion. Note i am taking my from experience with the confraternity.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Lordpablo231:
After reading some comments on dis thread, I decided to comment.

First I'm a buccaneer, a sailing ld for dat matter. BAN and cultism are two different things. We are no cultists, we don't force people to join us nd don't engage in anything related to cultism. I can proudly say I am a sealord without being arrested because we are a registered organization nd d government knows us, moreover since I join few yrs back on deck,I have never had any regrets.

If anyone must join BAN he must make sure it's through our website of MV CD. I will advise to say no to cultism nd also no to condemning what u don't know BAN at large Wnc Ngk

Well, this is not the first time we are seeing something like this.
But can you enlighten us on the benefits each member gain from BAN?
We know you help the community and what not, but what do individual members benefit?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lordpablo231: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
LINSAR:

We know you help the community and what not, but what do individual members benefit?
You see. This is where BDB comes in, I have seen brodas who lost there jobs nd were able to secure a matter job through a fellow broda, I have also seen when brodas pay bills of fellow brodas having some challenges or d other. Dis is what we call brotherly love BDB something one may not get from d untside world.

Recently d families of some of our members who died (may there souls continue to rest with God) were giving some amount of cash around millions raise by d organization through our global president to assist d families. We also offer loans without interest to our members who want to engage in one business or d other nd don't have much money to start, giving a period of time to pay back depending on d amount.

Many more we do for d betterment of our members nd society. One tin we all must know is dat we are no cult nd we are not known to be buccaneer cult, alora cult/confraternity or fineboi association of nigeria as many social media platforms nd imposters portray us we are Brodas Across Nigeria aka Buccaneers Confraternity.

And mind u. In dis adventure of our's u have nothing to gain but something to give. It's not what u can get, but what u can do to make d buccaneer vessel keep sailing. I will stop here. Gp is wise

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lordpablo231:
You see. This is where BDB comes in, I have seen brodas who lost there jobs nd were able to secure a matter job through a fellow broda, I have also seen when brodas pay bills of fellow brodas having some challenges or d other. Dis is what we call brotherly love BDB something one may not get from d untside world.

All clear.

But if the Alora group is having a major fight with another cult group, I hope you know you're not safe?
Because your "Brothers deliver brothers, Grandpa, sailing, etc" OT and your color, theme and logo are same as Alora.
Even your names "Choco the milo, echo for bomboy, fineboy for justice(rip) etc" are similar in nature.

Well, you'll have a hard time convincing me that your BAN doesn't have strong ties with the BAN we all know in higher institutions and on the street.
We all know who bail them out of trouble, sponsor them and use them for crimes.

I'll stop here!

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by eyezik3(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Lordpablo231:

Recently d families of some of our members who died (may there souls continue to rest with God) were giving some amount of cash around millions raise by d organization through our global president to assist d families. We also offer loans without interest to our members who want to engage in one business or d other nd don't have much money to start, giving a period of time to pay back depending on d amount.

Many more we do for d betterment of our members nd society. One tin we all must know is dat we are no cult nd we are not known to be buccaneer cult, alora cult/confraternity or fineboi association of nigeria as many social media platforms nd imposters portray us we are Brodas Across Nigeria aka Buccaneers Confraternity.

And mind u. In dis adventure of our's u have nothing to gain but something to give. It's not what u can get, but what u can do to make d buccaneer vessel keep sailing. I will stop here. Gp is wise

Mi Brother in this forum, you can never convince everyone here. But I as a whole knows that BAN is a way of life, you have some that will stay with you and some that will be against you.

The Flag of Buccaneers is crest higher and we practice and connotes that BDB(Brother Deliver Brother) is still the pillar and motto guiding the confraternity.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
"

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 2:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Now na ayes vs Ayes for auchi.

Just see as confra matter just dey useless, almost all the cults just get internal stress within themselves.

Person go dey run from enemies,still dey run from him own guys again.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2023
LINSAR:

No benefit. Don't let them lie to you. You're always at risk of being killed over nonsense

Live your life as a normal human being

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
ekene101:
Now na ayes vs Ayes for auchi.

Just see as confra matter just dey useless, almost all the cults just get internal stress within themselves.

Person go dey run from enemies,still dey run from him own guys again.

Nas this kind war dey sweet belle of their rivals. When there is confusion in the camp of the enemy and they begin kill themselves.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
"

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
"
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by lenkel: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
+234 803 761 6273 scamm alert. He mssg pipu for pin don't fall
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dem don kpoof this Omi Gongo aka maphite this night for ovbiogie side, Benin . When a peace talk was held in Benin so that maphite and Ayes go fit stop war, maphite wey be mumu carry gun go light Axeman, Now, imagine the number of maphite wey Axemen don vex kill, if only maphite apply their upper, but na mumu civilian dem be. Na still the shirt he take snap picture he wear when dem blow am betta.. Don’t touch what you can’t grab! Na mumu Dey find Ayes trouble Ooo … After ignorants go say Axemen are troublesome… Men Bam sha. everywhere too Good! If you dey Benin, Go Burn your beret! 🪓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chno: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Who carry this bolo enta bush anyways rip to him
negro77:
Dem don kpoof this Omi Gongo aka maphite this night for ovbiogie side, Benin . When a peace talk was held in Benin so that maphite and Ayes go fit stop war, maphite wey be mumu carry gun go light Axeman, Now, imagine the number of maphite wey Axemen don vex kill, if only maphite apply their upper, but na mumu civilian dem be. Na still the shirt he take snap picture he wear when dem blow am betta.. Don’t touch what you can’t grab! Na mumu Dey find Ayes trouble Ooo … After ignorants go say Axemen are troublesome… Men Bam sha. everywhere too Good! If you dey Benin, Go Burn your beret! 🪓

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
3 persons killed inside auchi poly campus 2 about 3hours ago.

If you dey auchi just mount your guard, another gunshot just answer now now again,other person's sustained bullet wounds but the 3 persons, 2 guys and a girl died on the spot.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
ekene101:
3 persons killed inside auchi poly campus 2 about 3hours ago.

If you dey auchi just mount your guard, another gunshot just answer now now again,other person's sustained bullet wounds but the 3 persons, 2 guys and a girl died on the spot.
hmmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
When you hear wey some pipo say
Their own motto na Forgiveness is a Sin
Una still carry mind go find dem trouble 😆
Ayes don finish maphite for Benin ooOo Lol
Dem still light 2 elebe join today for Oluku
7 in total go down today both sides
Is there no police or security in Benin
They should swing into action before e too Red
Ayes nor dey hear word oOoOo

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 12:20am On Sep 01, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Na maphite chase Ayes comot from Benin so,people when dey use Prado jeep roll,now some days back we just heard that they killed a very prominent business man,an axeman in retaliation of the killing of their state no 2.i have been angry since because this business man is a good person,he just played it when he was in uni
Lol omi empty gongo
Hope say you dey hear Benin scores like this
When you hear wey some people say their own motto na Forgiveness is a Sin
You still get mind go find dem trouble 😆
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MrAbufayed: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
negro77:
Lol omi empty gongo
Hope say you dey hear Benin scores like this
When you hear wey some people say their own motto na Forgiveness is a Sin
You still get mind go find dem trouble 😆
Comot for road, Maphite don drop four ayes go confirm am lol
...una umu Ayes never see this kind war ,big head

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Comot for road, Maphite don drop four ayes go confirm am lol
...una umu Ayes never see this kind war ,big head
ha ha your mouth like helmet
Na lie go kill you
Go bury your generals
Una go hear wen for this Benin
Ask your people how scores be no dey lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.