Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064132 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by godgrace777(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Looking4massage:
you go outside naija no mean say if you don maim or kill them no go maim or kill u. even if no one here wants to tell u the truth, me i go tell you. it might take years but e go happen and u know it.
you dey try to sound sober with 777 for your name. just dey play
Oga na only you know wetin wan happen,i put 777 for my username no mean anything,there are many people on this forum with the same 777 on their username so stop all this your threat and also stop deceiving yourself,na negative thoughts dey your head na why you see the 777 as a number meant for cultisms only,Don't say what you don't know cause even if i come to nigeria nothing will happen,my sm then was the lord then in the confra,the day i gave up i call him and pleaded with him cos we are somehow related he agreed to take the risk and remove me but i had to pay a huge some of amount to all the members,even when i left i still came across some members but there did nothing to me

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by godgrace777(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Looking4massage:
you go outside naija no mean say if you don maim or kill them no go maim or kill u. even if no one here wants to tell u the truth, me i go tell you. it might take years but e go happen and u know it.
you dey try to sound sober with 777 for your name. just dey play
Or do you think all the things i wrote there happened recently? This is something of 2 to 3yrs bro,even as i went back for a visit to my parents in nigeria on january this year they saw me but nothing happened,you don't know my story,you only know the one i wanted you to know and stop giving yourself false hopes on cultism,even the op that started this topic is still alive till today and even in better in a better position in life so am i too,and if you ever attempt to or in any way join this cultisms of a thing then all i will wise for you is death and a very painful one for seeing all this on social media but you still gave yourself false hopes in it... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2023
You're so right. Here in PH where I'm serving, yeah girls here boyfriends are cultists hence I dey avoid the girls here like plague and some of them go dey vex self 😂 😂... I no want wahala o 😂 😂..... Funnily enough one of the Baggers wey be there Excavator according to them, him bought drink for me and persuade me join them, all of them just dey nice to me...... Funnily enough them gun down the guy on the 23rd of November, e shock me and the thing enter news self....
TRUTHaDDICTED:
grin grin She was warning you there in advance to be careful grin

Man you're so right, I have been telling people around me that women are the 80% reason why cultism is existing in the current pattern of violence. If you listen to most of the people here who disclosed their target for joining the gang, they always mentioned women. Even in the streets, just look around majority of the girls and see who they hang around with, if you no belong they won't value you but once they know that you belong you'd see them tripping for you because for their mind they feel safe as no one can mess with them, that's why I don't pity for any girl who gets victimised in any cult related matter because they are the ones hyping it and guy will be forming to prove the babe that he's a hard man thereby leading to all this madness.

Youths wise up and stop killing your fellows for meaningless reasons.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
You're so right. Here in PH where I'm serving, yeah girls here boyfriends are cultists hence I dey avoid the girls here like plague and some of them go dey vex self 😂 😂... I no want wahala o 😂 😂..... Funnily enough one of the Baggers wey be there Excavator according to them, him bought drink for me and persuade me join them, all of them just dey nice to me...... Funnily enough them gun down the guy on the 23rd of November, e shock me and the thing enter news self....
You probably stay around Rumuakalagbor area. I heard the news.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2023
I stayed at Apostolic Church corpers lodge located inside Rumuodaolu hall briefly between February 14 when we left camp and April the church is very popular there , but I used to go smoke weed at Rumuola junction 😂 😂 that's where I met Fregene Akpan ,him dey sell Loud Colorado and Thailand and him senior sister dey sell the normal weed for the same place the first day I must say he's a very nice ,he bought trophy for me and also satchet hot drinks 😂 😂, I was surprised sha coz them no sabi me before, naso we dey gather smoke and him go use style ask me which frat I belong to, me
go tell ham say I be jewman o and I no get mind for una way ooo 😂 😂...and him really like me.... I was shocked by his sudden demise coz him dey nice and cool
JasperVII:

You probably stay around Rumuakalagbor area. I heard the news.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I stayed at Apostolic Church corpers lodge located inside Rumuodaolu hall briefly between February 14 when we left camp and April the church is very popular there , but I used to go smoke weed at Rumuola junction 😂 😂 that's where I met Fregene Akpan ,him dey sell Loud Colorado and Thailand and him senior sister dey sell the normal weed for the same place the first day I must say he's a very nice ,he bought trophy for me and also satchet hot drinks 😂 😂, I was surprised sha coz them no sabi me before, naso we dey gather smoke and him go use style ask me which frat I belong to, me
go tell ham say I be jewman o and I no get mind for una way ooo 😂 😂...and him really like me.... I was shocked by his sudden demise coz him dey nice and cool
Some cultists are truly nice, unassuming nd cool,but once you join any frat, you become a moving target. Rivals go just hate u for no reason especially those axemen nd anything fit happen anyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Yup, that was his name.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Leone001:
Some cultists are truly nice, unassuming nd cool,but once you join any frat, you become a moving target. Rivals go just hate u for no reason especially those axemen nd anything fit happen anyday.
majority of the cultists I have met are nice people, some don't have that time for violence,they are just after good life but are just cultists by name.

Some due to lessons learnt the hard way,no longer have time for violence,they can even beat you up if you carry anything cult matters near them.

But you see those illiterates ones, not only the ones that didn't go to school,some whose parents are forcing them to school,street thugs,agberos, ragamuffians are the real problem in confraternity.

Fraternity lost it's credibility when it full entered street and started initiation of anything with two legs.

Almost all the aboki for Auchi don blend finish.
You can imagine,na aboki dem dey blend now, matter never reach anything bike man don dey put call. SMH

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Even the one dem shoot some time back which I reported here,na aboki..

Though he survived but guy don go hide he remaining small life far away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Update from Benin eiye and black axxe don clashed for oluku area side one man don already go down abeg hide your head if u re living around that side.

Black axxe first kpai two eiye guys last week around that location. Medical side to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2023
ekene101:
Update from Benin eiye and black axxe don clashed for oluku area side one man don already go down abeg hide your head if u re living around that side.

Black axxe first kpai two eiye guys last week around that location. Medical side to be precise.
just imagine embarassed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2023
ekene101:
majority of the cultists I have met are nice people, some don't have that time for violence,they are just after good life but are just cultists by name.

Some due to lessons learnt the hard way,no longer have time for violence,they can even beat you up if you carry anything cult matters near them.

But you see those illiterates ones, not only the ones that didn't go to school,some whose parents are forcing them to school,street thugs,agberos, ragamuffians are the real problem in confraternity.

Fraternity lost it's credibility when it full entered street and started initiation of anything with two legs.

You can imagine,na aboki dem dey blend now, matter never reach anything bike man don dey put call. SMH
True, and the painful tin besay the street frat members nor dey even respect d intellectual members again.One elebe guy make come from sch(university)get some argument with one street elebe bfoe we know d street elebe don burst gordon bottle for d uni elebe head con tell am say make d go do anything e wan do say e dey wan am.The guy just go treat himself,and d don commot for d area lyk dis nothing happen.After eiye go say bird nor dey eat bird and na dem be oga pata pata for bkb.Cult na just useless tin abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Makamatic: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Leone001:

Until u enta bush .. you go know say nothing like nice cultist

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thelegend1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Makamatic:

I remember back in university days. My guy that went for 2nd phase never looked at his friends the same way.

Anyways before he graduated, it was no love lost. But I can never forget how he said "they almost killed him in bush".

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
thelegend1:

I remember back in university days. My guy that went for 2nd phase never looked at his friends the same way.

Anyways before he graduated, it was no love lost. But I can never forget how he said "they almost killed him in bush".
For the initiation aspect it depend on who drill u,i have few relatives who are eiye members,nd i can say i know some people wen go through eiye initiation without the much beating,i even hear dat time say dem dey pay money for who nor won't caking.Though na street eiye i nor know about acada eiye and i think eiye na d most easy but deadly cult to join because two people fit even initiate anybody for eiye give am t
ot,for eiye once u get ot,den fit call one ibk name say na him hatch u nd call ur gf name u be eiye.Very useless cult naim make dem plenty so.
Eiye fit hatch pickin make dem born today today undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Makamatic:

Not everybody make go initiation be true cultists,some go and after dem nor relate again u fit even burst there head nobody go fall out,na just ot be there cultism.Na acada na u must relate after joining so dat u go fit go school.I don dey with men bfoe so i know all dis tins just thanking God i didn't join nd have stop hanging around maybe baggers for don run enter me or fellow elebe for don burst my head untop ruggedity matter abeg na who get money rugged o.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Leone001:
For the initiation aspect it depend on who drill u,i have few relatives who are eiye members,nd i can say i know some people wen go through eiye initiation without the much beating,i even hear dat time say dem dey pay money for who nor won't caking.Though na street eiye i nor know about acada eiye and i think eiye na d most easy but deadly cult to join because two people fit even initiate anybody for eiye give am t
ot,for eiye once u get ot,den fit call one ibk name say na him hatch u nd call ur gf name u be eiye.Very useless cult naim make dem plenty so.
Eiye fit hatch pickin make dem born today today undecided.
Na so one idiot for warri around 2007 say make I buy raw egg,chelsea dry gin and grinded pepper make him hatch him papa for eiye unto say na fowl him papa be no be me.

D mugu say na him be ibaka for coconut nest,say if him papa get any issues men go fall out.

D next day,na one small arobaga stab am die, him squard no fit do anything till tomorrow,even him grave now na one woman put caravan now dey sell soup things.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
ekene101:

Wait bros, you say na those Sabo Bike Men dey play 7 now for Auchi?

Ah! Cultism is totally a dead game. Meanwhile you remember the guy that obtained my former roommate and collected his phone and wallet. As we speak, him dey jail for here for fraud related issue, na 4 years him go serve. All Axe and Cutlass men don abandon am as them do me way back grin.

Shun Cultism.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Perkins1:

Wait bros, you say na those Sabo Bike Men dey play 7 now for Auchi?

Ah! Cultism is totally a dead game. Meanwhile you remember the guy that obtained my former roommate and collected his phone and wallet. As we speak, him dey jail for here for fraud related issue, na 4 years him go serve. All Axe and Cutlass men don abandon am as them do me way back grin.

Shun Cultism.
bros no be carry talk matter, I believe say Auchi people still dey here dey read update.

Ayes don bam almost all the whole bike men for Auchi finish,minus those igarra bike men o, because those ones na eiye or jurist dem the do.

I mean aboki real aboki. The one wey dem shoot for ehekhi girls road close to Suleiman street wey cause war some months ago,na better aboki.

Person no know who be who again for the auchi lifestyle like this. No go carry dey mend person wey u no know o.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
ekene101:
bros no be carry talk matter, I believe say Auchi people still dey here dey read update.

Ayes don bam almost all the whole bike men for Auchi finish,minus those igarra bike men o, because those ones na eiye or jurist dem the do.

I mean aboki real aboki. The one wey dem shoot for ehekhi girls road close to Suleiman street wey cause war some months ago,na better aboki.

Person no know who be who again for the auchi lifestyle like this. No go carry dey mend person wey u no know o.
just imagine how cultism is becoming more useless everyday

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Another Man down in Uwelu Benin city...In a Clash between Eiye men vs Black axxe

Hide ur head oo. See as this one family just dey cry.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by a4turitoroman: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2023
Na person head dem cut like this shocked wtf

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Another one down again this morning.
Benin make una rest abeg

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
People doing this are not humans abeg
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
But benin boys get mind o,na we still get corrupt politicians.but where benin police na? Cus from my understanding these boys dey roll for morning, afternoon nd evening with there faces open. How come police nor dey see dem. Cultists nor fit get rest of mind for benin o.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by akwesenana: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Leone001:
But benin boys get mind o,na we still get corrupt politicians.but where benin police na? Cus from my understanding these boys dey roll for morning, afternoon nd evening with there faces open. How come police nor dey see dem. Cultists nor fit get rest of mind for benin o.
Not to talk of VGN. I believe say Edo go be be one of the states where vigilante active like mad, yet all these.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Even the police and vigilante don belong,na them dey pull most of these hits for their confra.

Benin wey be minority still dey kpai dem selves mumu people.

More than 14 people have gone down since my last update but I chose not to post it because nobody dey pay me,who get sense make him hear.

But sentiment aside,this aye people are the problem everywhere,they are always the first to knack which leads to these unnecessary kpaings. Make them dey use their sense sometimes, everything no be violence,if dem knack dem now, dem go say no be their member.

U wey won go join aye, dem Sabi deny casualty,if dem knack na legit,but if dem knack u or any of their member,d person na Jew according to them.

I no tell you say others good o,abeg run from even town hall meeting talkless of anything colour. Dem go post u here if u no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Get sense abeg..
All na scam..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Leone001:

The Police are happy, government too dey happy. They still hold grudges since the end SARS incident. Have you not noticed since that time the Police no longer care about anything that affects the youths?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2023
ekene101:
Even the police and vigilante don belong,na them dey pull most of these hits for their confra.

Ask me why then dey fight and you won't see anything reasonable from them as a reason and this is Same cult group that swore to defend the black race, na them come dey reduce black race population. Oba get him own share of the guilt, all obas just sit their axe in their palace doing nothing while their subjects die. That's why I like Auchi o, that their oba too go get coordination and love for him people. Oba of Benin go prefer to swear for him people on too Thier problems self.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by akwesenana: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2023
freshkpomo:

Ask me why then dey fight and you won't see anything reasonable from them as a reason and this is Same cult group that swore to defend the black race, na them come dey reduce black race population. Oba get him own share of the guilt, all obas just sit their axe in their palace doing nothing while their subjects die. That's why I like Auchi o, that their oba too go get coordination and love for him people. Oba of Benin go prefer to swear for him people on too Thier problems self.
Cult clash no dey occur for Auchi?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2023
akwesenana:
Cult clash no dey occur for Auchi?

It does but hardly do you see it exceed a month, their traditional leaders and vigilante are quick to wade into it and make peace.. they understand the pain of loosing a fellow tribesman and it's impact on the survival of the whole tribe in a country currently facing extermination from Sahel forces!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.