Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3056233 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 11:39pm On Mar 13
MeinKampf:

What's glorious about those days? When Poly Ibadan became dumping ground for cultists around SW.Imagine asking rugged cultists from other schools around like Esa Oke, Ire, Kwar Poly and Offa to switch school to Poly Ibadan just because each group wanted to continue to perpetrate evil. Killing of Iron Body was as a result of a prior killing of Doctor, a coded Buccaneer. It also lead to the killing of a certain Aiye at Sango junction. He was an elder at that period.
Iron body
Metuselah
Elder
Those are the three ayes brought down by buccaneer then

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:33am On Mar 14
This boy no go last even if federal government no do anything Ayies go surely kill am no way he can escape this na complete cast.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:36am On Mar 14
Rod67:
Agulu lake, Bermuda T, odudu temple, kanta ethiopia, rolling squad from ikoro T, naraguta and soweto don fall in absu, latest intel this bloody bagger don fall in shango T, on guard if you Dey shango. HIT on this T I mentioned every svc must go down!!!!!! Any svc sighted on Ekpe down that man. 🪓🪓🪓. The banger way follow light the ayez..

secret message gotten from Ayez group. Abi Ayies done even kill am because I know say as far him face show like this he no go last again svc no go fit save am from this wahala

Say no to cultism.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Restofmind: 9:48am On Mar 14
Rod67:
Agulu lake, Bermuda T, odudu temple, kanta ethiopia, rolling squad from ikoro T, naraguta and soweto don fall in absu, latest intel this bloody bagger don fall in shango T, on guard if you Dey shango. HIT on this T I mentioned every svc must go down!!!!!! Any svc sighted on Ekpe down that man. 🪓🪓🪓. The banger way follow light the ayez..

secret message gotten from Ayez group.

Say no to cultism.

How will the families(parents & siblings) feel or get over this watching the excution of their son.
Immediately I watched that video i no the killers might not survive this war.
As police will be looking for them also A.y.e.zz will be looking for them, all attacks and arrest will be narrowed down to them.
Handsome guys with bright futures just wasted their lifes.

Saynotocultism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PLUTO1: 8:29pm On Mar 14
Benin cult war is beyond ordinary, Benin cultists are under a curse/spell.Make dem check well
freshkpomo:

One of the guy that was killed around siluko on the 24th in the Eiye massacre had a pregnant wife, she just delivered in March and has been wailing over her husband not seeing the baby they planned together all because of cultism. Now his Aye cult group instead of giving their dews money to support the wife in raising the child and other children the deceased left behind rather chose to use the money to buy more bullets and start another round of killing some few days back also making more women widows... Now my question is, will the woman cook the meat of the dead young men and feed it to her baby? If yes, then make them carry twins dead body go cook take feed the baby. Cultist are so dumb walai, no sense of reasoning at all.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Delightsome2023: 7:20am On Mar 15
Akpabio22:
This boy no go last even if federal government no do anything Ayies go surely kill am no way he can escape this na complete cast.
well he might survive since be say Ayes no too get power for East.
If na Benin the guy for don go tey tey

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProblemChild1: 8:16am On Mar 15
Delightsome2023:
You say Aiyes no too get power for East, lol e be like say you no know wetin you dey talk. Na that east I dey and I go tell for free say Aiyes get power well well. You see that guy, that guy go go down for sure.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PLUTO1: 9:10am On Mar 15
Delightsome2023:
There is no way he will survive, unless he travels out of Nigeria asap.And anytime he show face for east dem go still fall am cos he has been mark for H.I.T, and mind u there is no place in Nigeria ayes nor take get power whether east, west, north or south.Na dem popular pass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:58am On Mar 15
PLUTO1:
There is no way he will survive, unless he travels out of Nigeria asap.And anytime he show face for east dem go still fall am cos he has been mark for H.I.T, and mind u there is no place in Nigeria ayes nor take get power whether east, west, north or south.Na dem popular pass.
but na 3 of the guys run that hit. But why Dem con dey after that very guy won shoot the Ayies guy grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Restofmind: 2:08pm On Mar 15
Delightsome2023:

You said survive? remember their pictures have been circulated everybody, both home and abroad have seen their faces.
Popo & A.y.e.zz are already looking for them, when @ Rod67 even show intel message that they have fall one of them.
The remaining better relocate to country like uganda. I pity their families sha.

Saynotocultism.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 4:20pm On Mar 15
His pictures have gone viral. A lot of students Recognized them most Especially the fat one. I saw it on Okigwe Arena, a facebook page.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 4:29pm On Mar 15
Holywizard:
His pictures have gone viral. A lot of students Recognized them most Especially the fat one. I saw it on Okigwe Arena, a facebook page.
that fat one mo go survived Ayies hit Dem must fall that guy. Na the student for upstairs wen video Dem na cast everything Dem for no know them at all

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 4:38pm On Mar 15
Akpabio22:
that fat one mo go survived Ayies hit Dem must fall that guy. Na the student for upstairs wen video Dem na cast everything Dem for no know them at all
exactly and the video was so clear.

But why dem go fall person for residential area and na same school dem dey.
If u check that video, it seems dem don dey panel beat the guy earlier before dem shoot am.
U know say people sabi video anything. Na dem cast themselves

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PLUTO1: 11:06pm On Mar 15
Waiting dey happen for Benin self? Dem dey kill innocent, madman and even handicap make dey cult shuu.And the governor and oba nor dey do anything about am.Benin cultists are just one if not the worse in Nigeria.No love for Benin at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 2:39am On Mar 16
Holywizard:
exactly and the video was so clear.

But why dem go fall person for residential area and na same school dem dey.
If u check that video, it seems dem don dey panel beat the guy earlier before dem shoot am.
U know say people sabi video anything. Na dem cast themselves
exactly Dem done beat the guy weak wahala tire an before them shoot am. If those men know say that video go cast by unknown video from hostel Dem no go lossgard like that cultist na wahala life Dem dey live. Maybe Ayies go down fall that guy because na wanted nation wide. grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Delightsome2023: 2:58am On Mar 16
Akpabio22:
exactly Dem done beat the guy weak wahala tire an before them shoot am. If those men know say that video go cast by unknown video from hostel Dem no go lossgard like that cultist na wahala life Dem dey live. Maybe Ayies go down fall that guy because na wanted nation wide. grin
but are those girls safe?
One of the girls face been show
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 6:54am On Mar 16

You do yahoo, God bless you. Instead of to enjoy your money in peace, give people your motor to dey push hit. Na wetin them kill one of my mechanic friend when be Eiye man for Benin put be this, him dey give out him motor to push hit. I have said it before, if cult want peace, they should stop taking new members. If you value your old members and their life is worth something to you, then you will take this approach.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soulifting: 10:18am On Mar 16
[quote author=OgogoroFreak post=78703261]If you no die in the end then, your story no be true cos na so cultist dey end. [/quohow im go die since na him they trll d toryte]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soulifting: 10:19am On Mar 16
How I'm go die since na I'm dey tell d tory
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 11:11am On Mar 16
Delightsome2023:
but are those girls safe?
One of the girls face been show

I think they will be more bothered about hiding than chasing those girls. It is not anyone's fault, you come and do a hit in a residential area in broad daylight for that matter. No be anybody fault una no mask up.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 12:44pm On Mar 16
kingthreat:

I think they will be more bothered about hiding than chasing those girls. It is not anyone's fault, you come and do a hit in a residential area in broad daylight for that matter. No be anybody fault una no mask up.
culties are very useless set of people. Dem fit find that girl kill her

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 2:35pm On Mar 16
Rod67:

secret message gotten from Ayez group.

Say no to cultism.
some svc wey dey this forum now go don alert their members wey dey Ekpe grin..this is the reason why there will be cultist on the platform because them dey get update grin..

Cultism does not pay..freedom is priceless...making money is the REAL ruggedity...running helter-skelter is just temple run game....but as usual...i am just talking to myself...because some people enter bush yesterday..some dey enter this night..while more go still enter Tomorrow

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 3:49pm On Mar 16
PLUTO1:
but why them dey run or hide. grin..they souppse gallantly come out..stand for school gate and dare anyone to touch them,, na so rugged people dey behave..they no dey hide..they no dey fear death..infact they eat and wine with death.. grin cheesy...
Person put hand for fire dey shout say e too hot..who does that cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16
Reelmii:
but why them dey run or hide. grin..they souppse gallantly come out..stand for school gate and dare anyone to touch them,, na so rugged people dey behave..they no dey hide..they no dey fear death..infact they eat and wine with death.. grin cheesy...
Person put hand for fire dey shout say e too hot..who does that cheesy
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 9:16pm On Mar 16
BigBellyBurst:

grin
na so na boss....strong men no souppse dey hide after them kill person..na insult to the word " STRONG MEN"

strong men dey face their opponents with their full chest,, they no dey run from them.....

As a rugged boys wey them be,, as them kill that boy finish, they souppse go the camp of the late boy group,, go let them know say na them do the work grin....they no souppse dey hide

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PLUTO1: 9:43pm On Mar 16
Reelmii:
na so na boss....strong men no souppse dey hide after them kill person..na insult to the word " STRONG MEN"

strong men dey face their opponents with their full chest,, they no dey run from them.....

As a rugged boys wey them be,, as them kill that boy finish, they souppse go the camp of the late boy group,, go let them know say na them do the work grin....they no souppse dey hide
The real strong men are military, cultists na fear pass.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 9:45pm On Mar 16
PLUTO1:
The real strong men are military, cultists na fear pass.
exactly

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PLUTO1: 9:50pm On Mar 16
Just few days ago delta hawk(army) arrest and parade some ayes for delta state poly otefe oghara through tipoff, due to the war between aiyes and vikings for town.That same day dem release dem remain one and dem done still release the one today.My question is na so our government and law enforcement wan take fight against cultism? Na those guys go enter school and street again begin form tough men dey intimidate and harass people.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 10:16pm On Mar 16
Restofmind:

How will the families(parents & siblings) feel or get over this watching the excution of their son.
Immediately I watched that video i no the killers might not survive this war.
As police will be looking for them also A.y.e.zz will be looking for them, all attacks and arrest will be narrowed down to them.
Handsome guys with bright futures just wasted their lifes.

Saynotocultism

children wey souppse dey make mama proud..na them dey make mama cry....so unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21
It is now I know that alot of cultism deaths just happen and remain unreported.
Yesterday, a cousin sister around Ojo road told me that 2 people were killed in separate cult murders around that area at night.
One of them who is in his 40s and has been inactive was killed in front of his wife's shop as a retaliation for the first person that was hit. She was unable to tell me which cult was involved as she is naive in cult matters. But this happened, and it is like every normal day in Nigeria. Not even cult bloggers reported it.
So na so life dey go in the name of cultism. Even if you leave game, your life is still not safe?
Say no to cultism. Once you join, na then you start dey dig your grave.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 7:18am On Mar 22
kingthreat:
It is now I know that alot of cultism deaths just happen and remain unreported.
Yesterday, a cousin sister around Ojo road told me that 2 people were killed in separate cult murders around that area at night.
One of them who is in his 40s and has been inactive was killed in front of his wife's shop as a retaliation for the first person that was hit. She was unable to tell me which cult was involved as she is naive in cult matters. But this happened, and it is like every normal day in Nigeria. Not even cult bloggers reported it.
So na so life dey go in the name of cultism. Even if you leave game, your life is still not safe?
Say no to cultism. Once you join, na then you start dey dig your grave.

Truth....many killings are not recorded brotherly CULTISM na useless game they're so close to unwanted death. I still don't know how the got new members even with this update online pipo still dey join. Until hit square meet

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Olumighty123(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22
Make we try dey alert the young freshers.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.