Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3056397 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 9:50pm On Mar 22
i dey see aye convention all over tiktok for owerri. shey owerri na vikings place. may them drop scores na. i need to see more deaths
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Airlord2030: 4:15pm On Mar 27
PLUTO1:
There is no way he will survive, unless he travels out of Nigeria asap.And anytime he show face for east dem go still fall am cos he has been mark for H.I.T, and mind u there is no place in Nigeria ayes nor take get power whether east, west, north or south.Na dem popular pass.
lol for SW here ayes nor get mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 11:26pm On Mar 27
Airlord2030:
lol for SW here ayes nor get mouth.
oga leave who get power and who no get power all the confratanity are useless and understand Ayies own Nigeria when it comes to confratanity all state in Nigeria is no hiding place for you if they mean you. They just don't have structure and intellectual to handle violence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:51am On Mar 29

did a convention, the shocking thing was that they were giving gifts to women who they will end up killing their sons. If you or any of your family members took gifts from those occultic people in the name of philanthropy, just know your son's and grandsons are on mortgage already either they die in the hands of or they join and other cult groups kill them.

If any cult come with their stupid philanthropy, ask them how many of their widows they have fed. How many of their falling members are their children out of school that they are currently sponsoring? Some of their members children or family members can't feed because they Lost their bread winners. Finally, if they really wanted to make peace they can stretch a hand of help to the people they have killed their families as a form of restitution. Now you know why we have bad politicians, because they know the game. Give them rice during election and suffer them for 4 years, same way is giving gift during convention and killing people after convention. I come in peace

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nitong(f): 9:56am On Apr 02
Akpabio22:
oga leave who get power and who no get power all the confratanity are useless and understand Ayies own Nigeria when it comes to confratanity all state in Nigeria is no hiding place for you if they mean you. They just don't have structure and intellectual to handle violence.
Aiyes own entertainment
But Eiyes control Nigerian politics

Both have Yoruba origin so all cultism is owned by Yoruba people. That explains why Yoruba are strong in both political institutions and entertainment industry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lance008(m): 10:20am On Apr 02
Nitong:

Aiyes own entertainment
But Eiyes control Nigerian politics

Both have Yoruba origin so all cultism is owned by Yoruba people. That explains why Yoruba are strong in both political institutions and entertainment industry
See ur rubbish post
Which people politics illiterate like Eiye they control

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nitong(f): 10:21am On Apr 02
Lance008:

See ur rubbish post
Which people politics illiterate like Eiye they control

Do you know you are stupid?
Do you know?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lance008(m): 10:22am On Apr 02
Nitong:

Do you know you are stupid?
Do you know?
U are more stupid
Eiye control Yoruba politics
Bro Hausa mak no get orientation Na him Dey control our politics
Mak Una Dey deceive Una self

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nitong(f): 10:23am On Apr 02
Lance008:

U are more stupid

I am old enough to be your mother. How old are you?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 12:28pm On Apr 02
Lance008:

U are more stupid
make una leave this qurrey. There is something I've been observing about the killing between Ayies and Eyie I observed that most of the killing recently the hit squads usually take the head, legs, and hands of the victim they kill. Are you not sure ritualist has entered the killing I think they now sell the body parts to ritualist about 4 videos I've watch they always take the body parts of there rivals. The game has become horrible if you're a Jew try to stay away from any cultist so you won't pay the horrible price. Say no to CULTISM

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lance008(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02
Akpabio22:
make una leave this qurrey. There is something I've been observing about the killing between Ayies and Eyie I observed that most of the killing recently the hit squads usually take the head, legs, and hands of the victim they kill. Are you not sure ritualist has entered the killing I think they now sell the body parts to ritualist about 4 videos I've watch they always take the body parts of there rivals. The game has become horrible if you're a Jew try to stay away from any cultist so you won't pay the horrible price. Say no to CULTISM
They are 💯
Some people don turn am to business
If war dey war no Dey dem Dey kill
Na Eiye Dey sell body part or them use am do protection
Baba fit say go bring eye, instestine etc for the juju where dem won see if war no Dey ?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:58am On Apr 03
Akpabio22:

Guy it is what it is. Anyone who joins cultism and you don't have money like Davido just find trouble for him life.
There was a post by the OP where some arrested cultists confessed to instigating cult war in the South East and using the opportunity to harvest body parts of their rivals for rituals. So while you are hyping your fraternity, some ritualists are just watching you in the shadows waiting for when war start to harvest your organs use am cook peppersoup. So messed up that even your family members cannot see your parts to bury you well.

Sorry to say but if you came to this thread as a Ju and you still later joined cult, you are the definition of an idiot.

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingPure(m): 12:28am On Apr 04
I can't cry more for you, but I genuinely pray for you that God grants you peace. May God forgive you all your sins and help salvage the wasted years and season in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Perkins1:
The hearing, we were given awaiting trial and had to be transferred to Oko prison pending when our case will be visited. The family of the guy that sets us up we're t satisfied with the way the judgment is going and how 8 of us now remain 5 had to pull strings together and one night after roll call, we were dressed in prison clothe and leg cuffed in an Hilux car to be transferred.

By morning we found ourselves in Abuja, As the policemen that brought us were doing paperworks and handing us over to the wardens and custodians of the Kuje prison. I was so tired as I had already urinated on my body because the Hilux only stop when they want to stop not when any of us asked to be stop even if you're pressed. I was at the back of the Hilux with 3 other guys guarded at each flank by arm wielding Mobile Police while two persons were in the front cabin of the vehicle. Next day we had already changed to the prison wear and assigned a cell. I was paired with some other inmates who weren't friendly nor foes as many of them were hausas-fulani, they really didn't care about me or why I am here, most of their conversation were in fafulde (don't think I got that right). At this time I had already spent 1 month 2 weeks in prison custody combine. My father now was doing his job trying to get a court to see our case and at least sentence us so he can appeal or whatever (I wouldn't know since I didn't get to find out) again, when you're arrested, then you will know why they say LIFE NA PER HEAD. Nobody not even big shoe whom I thought would give his life for me or even my Head or Zonal head to at least make some calls, I began to hate the NBM and curse everyday I led myself into this bondage.

I was highly malnourished as loss so much appetite, I hated life and started avoiding people, I was washing my uniform one afternoon by the corner when a warden came for me that I have a visitor. Me? Perkins? A visitor? How? Where? I immediately followed him because if you delay you would not be allowed to see the person. I came out, met my GF and the family of the boy that arrested us, the boy told me he has pleaded with his father that he had agreed to kill the case if we sign undertaking that nothing at all will happen to the boy or any member of his family and we will keep our distance from him in this life and next.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing maybe malnutrition has deafened my hearing system till it was re-echoed and this time I quickly accepted and a member of the family said they will contact our parents and let them know, that day was my happiest day at that time because again, I will soon be free little did I know the devil cannot give you anything for free, I was so happy that in my head I hald already started a new life. I thank my GF and assured her I am fine she shouldn't worry much that I will soon be out, she gave me 11,000 for my upkeep, I gave the warder 2k and kept the rest with me. It was a long night that night as I couldn't sleep o was just smiling and gushing over what I heard earlier today.

Our case will was rearrange as just cultist and not murderers and we are to meet with a competent court sooner than later. I started counting days and nights but it kept eloping as it draws near. Till the d day we filed in in a mini black Maria bus to Federal High Court. The judge didn't waste time as he passed judgement on us for 2 years in prisonment subject to change in behavior and good manners.

I wailed so bad because at that time I know I had lost everything, two years in prison is too hard, I would have liked to be flogged 50 strokes of wipe everyday instead. I and 2 others guys was what was left as others had been secretly released and taken to a new town hence the change in the case file, with an IPO. I a known hard and rugged demon now reduced to a mere baby crying like a woman. We were taken back to the prison and instead of feeling and praying for me, other inmates were telling me congratulations for getting two years that some of them had been there longer than the two years I was given still awaiting trials.

I took solace in my God and my fate. I was sleeping after morning drill when I was called to the waiting room and there I met one of my uncle whom stays in Abuja tho it's been long but I knew him, he told me my mum wants to speak with me on phone and he called, my mum was crying, I was just telling her I am sorry mummy, please don't cry, I am fine. I am fine thinking she was crying because of me until she said amidst cries. Nnamdi, your father is dead, he died last week on his way to Abuja for your case hearing. Immediately I sat down and look at my uncle's face for confirmation and he nodded in agreement. Then I knew I am finished.

In this life or next, if you love yourself and have any atom of humanity, shun cultism it will kill you, it will destroy the man you are inside and reduce your worth before you know it.

Don't be deceived, Cultism is evil. I will stop here, I can't continue this story no more. Peace be unto everyone.

God bless

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 11:01am On Apr 04
KingPure:
I can't cry more for you, but I genuinely pray for you that God grants you peace. May God forgive you all your sins and help salvage the wasted years and season in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

I swear the story touch you. The guy actually did a lot to exposed there secrite we need more of his kind say no to CULTISM

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:40am On Apr 06
Akpabio22:
honestly I watched that video. The boy no wear shirt he hold pumping dey shout ominigbo so Ayies later track that boy fall am. shocked I was thinking nothing happened to him. Just imagine how he lost his life to this useless confratanity game. Anyway thanks for the update this is one of the reasons this forum is good it gives information honestly.

Where can I watch the video..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:41am On Apr 06
EmperorDollars:
Na him,dem must fall am na,he just too dy foolish to expose him face,and na very young boy. Must people nor dy think before dy act.

Cultism=Death

Imagine a young lad

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:28am On Apr 06
Gentlesoul2021:

Where can I watch the video..
at Nigeria view

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jh0wsef(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07
Akpabio22:
at Nigeria view

Is it a site?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 7:22pm On Apr 07
Jh0wsef:

Is it a site?
follow Nigeria view on WhatsApp you will see more then enough and hate cultizim +39 351 050 8283. Message them to add you please be respectful.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FUTURE4202(m): 10:19am On Apr 08
falklandsaga:
Continued...

After Pablo the sailor's reprisal attacks on Aye, the entire campus was thrown into a state of confusion. The deaths horrified everyone. I was really afraid and shaken. All Bucanneers were lowkey. The Vice Chancellor, Professor Igun, was concerned and started a process where cultists were identified and expelled immediately except they renounce publicly. Some were initially caught and renounced in front of Our Saviours Chapel in Campus 2. The chaplain was in charge of the exercise. Those who renounced were made to identify other cult members and another trouble started from there.

The thing about the renouncements was that cultists who were forced to renounce but still had allegiance to their group on the side were now using the exercise to mention the names of rival cultists so that they can either be expelled or forced to renounce too. See Aye men calling out BAN boys and vice versa. It was a circus. Our VC was very strong on this despite many threats. If someone mentions your name as a member of a group, they would post the name on the board in front of student affairs. Failure to present yourself will result in immediate expulsion. This exercise took over the cult war and made it seem like Aye men had forgotten the beef. All of us, including Vikings, Eiye and Maphites, were concerned with the renouncement wahala. Names were flying all over the place.

Lo and behold, the Sealord lecturer I was staying with came to me one day and said my name has been pasted on the board. It was like a dream. Me wey nor dey fine trouble. I was a lowkey Bucanneer in the path of Rica. Someone had confessed that I was part of the mission squad that killed some Axemen. Na once naim my course mates start to avoid me. I became the talk of the department because I was an intelligent student even though say confra dey affect my grades one kind. Alora Eager for Sailing told me that I should provide myself o. He couldn't save me from this one because the VC na juju on e own. He fears nobody. Professor Igun was an enigma to both staff and students for a while. He even traced some lecturers who were codedly supporting the frats and dealt with them.

As I was going to the campus to check the board, I started praying that some rival axemen should just shoot me so that everything will end. I stopped observing and starting becoming careless. I didn't know how to tell my father, friends and family that I was a Bucanneer, the same cult that was popular for the terrible attacks in town. In fact, they said I was a part of the squad killing people. Me wey never sail pass 6 moons for the adventure o. I looked at the sun to see if Grandpa would send his rays to change this situation but Grandpa's rays even made matters worse as the sun burnt my skin. All my so-called brodas were nowhere to be found in my period of confusion. I finally got to the board and in the midst of the crowd that came to check the names of those enlisted, I fought my way and I was number 8 on this list. This particular list targetted Bucanneers. Pablo's name was there too but somehow, they misspelt his first name and omitted his surname. I con be like . My rage knew no bounds at that moment. The number one killer in Falkland was going to go scotfree because somehow, his name was hanging in the air? How e take do am sef? I vowed to confess and give the school his real name. There is no way the axemen who mentioned his name would have given a wrong time.

On the list, we had Alora Fucking the Grandma, Alora Hop Hop for Jaw Jaw, Alora Deadly Disciple, Alora Expensive Mercy, Alora Looting the Fine Girls, Alora Yellow the Lion, Alora Victory Adventure, Alora Ini Me FastFast, Alora Gentle the Traitor, Alora Wicked the Laughter, Alora Stingy Man Saga, Alora Gorgon Medusa, and Alora Bishop the Killa, among others. On this list, only like 5 names were actual killers that I know. Others were associates or passive people. I was number 8 and my heart was pounding. I couldn't even attend classes that day and exam was starting next two weeks. I quickly located one other lord whose name was mentioned. The guy stayed in one boys quarters close to River Ethiope in Campus 2. I went to his place and I saw him packing his bags already. I asked him what was up with the list. Mi broda just said: "The ship is sinking o. All men dey discharge like this. Like play like play, na so all bucanneers name go enter the list o. Me nor dey do any stupid renunciation. That one na setup. BHLs nor dey honor renunciation. After you show yourself, dem go maroon you". Alora Vicious the Python was on his way from school after 3 years. He would rather lose his admission than renounce Bucanneer. That was the last day I ever saw him.

I went to meet the lecturer and I noticed that he was given me subtle signs that I was a moving target now. He didn't want to help me and he was also afraid for himself and his job. I had no other choice than to talk to a member of the P.O.8 in my deck. I met the Steerer that night and he told me to renounce. He gave me some names of BHLs to call as cultists too. He said I should own up to everything they said about me. At the end, he said Grandpa would reward me for my sacrifice to the adventure. The next day, I went to my department to get my signed course form as I was about to prepare for exams. In the department, a letter was already waiting for me. I was summoned to the Student Disciplinary Committee on allegations of Cultism....

I honored the invitation because I wanted to graduate and didn't want my parents to know what had happened. In the committee, I saw different persons. Some were lecturers. I also saw the chaplains of the chapels on campus. I saw some security officers and some so-called ex-cultists. I was asked to state my roles in the cult killings on campus. I vehemently denied playing any role (this wasn't what the steeroko asked me to say). I told them that I was a cultist but I have never killed. They asked me to then mention the names of those who partook in the killings. I just told them that I wasn't there when they planned the killings and so I don't know the killers. In fact, I told them that I was not in town when the killings were going on. That they robbed my hostel and I went back home to stay cos I was traumatised. Of course, they didn't believe me.

They asked me to publicly renounce or lose studentship. I had no choice than to agree. I told them I would renounce but they then added the clause that if I don't mention some of my cult members or known cultists, that I would get rusticated for some semesters. That was when I listed the names that the steerer gave to me before. I told them that those ones were hardened cultists. By the next morning, they had pasted those names too. Everywhere was on fire. The Dean of Students Affairs told me the date for the next renoucement exercise and they gave me a form to fill. After that, I also signed an undertaking and was asked to leave. Just outside the library dome which was used for this exercise, I saw other familiar faces, including axemen who were taunting me with their eyes.

That night somebody was shot on campus....

To be continued.
Chai na my hometown be this. How which @falklandsaga fit continue this story.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FUTURE4202(m): 10:24am On Apr 08
Abeg who know vikings MPs make he exposed am. I dey interested in knowing them. Dem done exposed ayes temples,ban decks and eiye nests. Make Dem still expose vikings marine patrols make we know dem.

And who get story for vikings make e tell. How come nobody done tell he story on vikings for this platform.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08
FUTURE4202:
Abeg who know vikings MPs make he exposed am. I dey interested in knowing them. Dem done exposed ayes temples,ban decks and eiye nests. Make Dem still expose vikings marine patrols make we know dem.

And who get story for vikings make e tell. How come nobody done tell he story on vikings for this platform.

There is no active frat that has not been casted here. But the trouble na through page by page to get the expose you're looking for.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09
FUTURE4202:

Kindly go through the thread from page 1 to current page. Someone wrote something about them. At a point, he was even threatened.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 11:57pm On Apr 10
FUTURE4202:

You Are Obviously A New Comer Here.
Start From Page One, You Will See Everything You Are Asking For With Enough Jara sef. Your Ears Go Full For Stories.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 10:03am On Apr 11
After seeing all the calamity and killings of cultizim some will just join. abi na juju Dem dey use for some niggas I really don't know only this year over 300 vibrate youths has lost there life to this shit

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RayRay06677(m): 3:48am On Apr 15
.!?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nyanyafk: 8:25am On Apr 15
Ignorance and Acculturation to the the mayhem of cultisim especially in Southern Nigeria, many young men growing up in households where a brother/cousin or someone they look upto in the neighborhood are active cultists.
Akpabio22:
After seeing all the calamity and killings of cultizim some will just join. abi na juju Dem dey use for some niggas I really don't know only this year over 300 vibrate youths has lost there life to this shit
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnwrite(m): 8:55am On Apr 15
Share the story so that people go know say no gain for that thing

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by visijo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16
Jh0wsef:

Is it a site?
Why you too like gory things angry
Long time bro

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 4:45pm On Apr 18

I'm deactivating after this story, and I can't be traced...

I got admission into Cross River University of technology (Crutech) in 2010, and was a promising student....
On our matriculation night, some friends called me to go party, and me being the outing time decided to go...
As we grooved into the night, we heard chants of ave sir!! Ave! in the air(Klansmen echoing) and we saw and heard chairs and tables being scattered....
Men with pistols and pump action came in, and ordered us to cooperate or they'll waste us... Back then forced and open initiation was very much in vogue...

I was initiated into the Klansmen cult group forcefully, and I couldn't speak out for fear of being killed or maimed...

I started smoking and doing drugs.. Always on sidebags(matters bag like we call it with a pistol inside) and face cap always....

I was always restless and skipped classes always for fear of being used to count scores when there was a hit between axemen and Klansmen, and it was very brutal..
I was an engineering class, and my phone rang..
My fellow klansman and friend was calling( names will be changed for security purposes)

Mike- "Ave, where you dey? The plantation is shaking. If you dey school, comot from there immediately"
My heart flew out of my body, as I was known by some axemen friends who we stayed together... I immediately took my bag, face cap on, and bag sideways, i boarded a keke,took a taxi, and fled to 8miles in my aunties, place where i told her I wanted spending the weekend with her.. Luckily it was a Friday, so she didn't suspect...

On Saturday evening, i got a call.
Caller:"these massas don fall one bobo o"
Me:" for where?"
Caller : "for ekpo abasi"
At this point, i knew it was too hot for me to stay in town as I didn't know who and who was who..
I had to flee to akwa ibom, and kept a low profile till the war calmed down...
Aye killed 3 klansmen, and we killed 1 aye... The war died down after peace talks, because exams was fast approaching...

Ayes didn't know it was a plot to bring all of them back to campus before pulling hits upon hit...
We called a meeting at the back of unical called Cameroon (those who are in unical knows the place... There's a river there that you can use to get into Cameroon...

Imagine holding a meeting by 2am in the morning just because of cultism...

"One bobo equals to one thousand massa. Problem for one problem for all oche keleke oche bam bam daybam" our point one echoed.
And we shouted, and pronounced hit on the ayes in our plantation (our plantation is like our deck, just as ayes call it temple)

Life resumed as normal, and we got info that the present director of socials Akpo was a strong axeman, and was among the ayes who hit our men...
Akpo was very rugged and feared in school, and he had committed atrocities in another university before running to calabar to school, so he was a hard target....

We mapped him out, and set him up twice, but he was wise and didn't show up...

Once your time is up, nothing can stop your death when you're surrounded...
Unknown to him - his very close friend(name cannot be mentioned) was a very rugged klansman, and we used him to set him up..
Let's call his friend bassey...
Bassey called him for lunch, and we were already set for the hit...
Me, and 4 other rugged kk men, were chosen for the hit, and when we sighted Akpo, we played along until he entered the restaurant... We overhead them laughing and exchanging pleasantries, then they settled down and were eating...
It was time for the hit....

Our number 2 went in first, and we followed..

He shouted "Ave sirs"
We returned it with "Ave"
He brought out a pistol with a red cowrie tied to the mouth( as no ordinary pistol could penetrate akpo, he was a very strong obudu boy that was very well fortified), when akpo saw that he was surrounded, he tried making a run, but before he could stand up, he was shot in the head, and died instantly...

We escaped through a Bush path, as the eatery was in a remote part of the University.....
Akpo was egede number 2, and was feared by everyone including vikings and kk...
When he fell, there was pandemonium, and everyone was in fear...

I called my very close friend Mike who had called me when there was war ... Rip mike, embarassed
Me:"Mike, how far where you dey?"
Mike:"ave, I dey school"
Me:"comot for school, we don fall akpo"
He didn't even wait for me to finish.. He ended the call and was about leaving...
Hours later, I called his number, and it waa switched off...
I was worried sick about him, then I heard Mike and three others had been shot dead inside school....

He didn't leave school immediately, as he thought he wasn't a well known klansman, but didn't know ayes had fetish means used in identifying kks...

I cried for days, and fled to akwa ibom where I stayed for a month before deciding to leave calabar for good...
As it stands, I can't enter calabar anymore, as I'm mapped for hit, and I'd never forget the blood splattering on the floor when our number two shot akpo...

Haunts me till this day....
God have mercy on me...
Man be very careful. What you stated actually truly happened. Most of all these kids here think cult is all about gyration, jolly and smooth sailing.
I finished from esut even tho i be HS/Jew/48 but my street OT keeps me out of danger and my rugged look always make those guys avoid me. They all thought I was 22 because I was always rolling with different strong men from different cult groups cos i was actually well to do so most of them number one and two dey always dey under my payroll. Remember when they collected my then girlfriend phone after her exam. She was a vi queen but told her to cut all those guys off, she was actually dating their Executioner for vikings then and we were together when he called and told her to jazz down where he's immediately I told you if she dare move a step it was over between us. I just laughed off the phone issues and called their number 2 them he collected the phone and brought it to my lodge.
Me na Ojo boy born and brought up if I wanted to play game na right from street i for start, if i no join then so why i go join for school.
The guy got to know she was currently dating me and threatened to block me someday and drill me i was laughing like a mad man day and my ex was confused because he knew the guy to a fault and the dude was a killer, his last hit in esut was when i was writing my last exam. It was a crazy day at esut back gate that day. I later heard he's being sponsored to Dubai by one of these men they run assignment for.
I told their number 1 about it and he warned him sternly. I..sent him address of my lodge and told him to call me anytime he's there..
Dem no born am well to try to. I was in the lodge one day when they came to my lodge to loot one of their members who wasn't paying dues and they met me outside. Those other small boys hailed me and went with their affairs I was at my lodge gate smoking and he passed me i called him and asked him how va he just frown say e dey okay and thwa was it.
They never bothered her after that incident when they knew I was the one she started dating.
This is the link to your story below, i heard that news in esut then and immediately i read your story i knew it was that incident.
Be careful brother you can easily be identified from the information you gave.
His big brother was schooling in IMT enugu state then so we heard the sagas.
Esut was deadly then but now no levels na children full high institutions now.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/the-sad-end-of-a-student-leader-after-curious-invitation-to-lunch/amp/

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 4:53pm On Apr 18
perestroika:

and vanguard reported that the guy was a Jew

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/the-sad-end-of-a-student-leader-after-curious-invitation-to-lunch/

It's apparent now that joining cultism is tantamount to signing up for death. So , young guys , I mean you , yes you, they've promised you to come and BAG UP, LORD UP, BAM, FLY and the rest of the nonsense, they are only inviting you to come and share in their death wishes. They don't want to die alone. They want the agony to go round many families not just theirs
Even daily post and many other news platforms said be was a jew haha.
We saw and heard the story in enugu and just laughed it off

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arrowhead231: 8:57pm On Apr 18
Badadvisor:

Even daily post and many other news platforms said be was a jew haha.
We saw and heard the story in enugu and just laughed it off
you see that kkk man wey confess so, if the family of that boy wey he follow kill give police #3m them go catch am come outside e no go reach two weeks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.