Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094041 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tweak2k: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
saynotocultism:
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Immediately after my initiation, I travelled home to take proper treatment as my ass was swollen all over with injuries from the mending . I got home and I met my mum who asked me what happened. I told her I was robbed and stubborn and I refused dropping my money and other items and so the robbers pounced on me. She swore and cursed the robbers and then I started medication. I returned after a week and I was told by my LM that I need to do my Christmas . Christmas in black axxe cult is a ceremony a new initiate must observe in other to meet other black axxe members so they can give you the Black axxe orientation . You are to buy drinks for them . I observed my CM and I became a full axxe member .

My CGPA dropped drastically and all my lecturers where surprised . A very good friend known as EFE , may your soul Rest In Peace . Efe became jealous of me after being a member of the Black axxe as I now moved with bad gangs and fearfully looking guys on campus, he went to become a member of the eiye confraternity just because I became a member of the Black axxe. 2 weeks after is initiation, he was shot dead by axxe men. There was a serious fight on campus and I tried all my possible best to reach out to efe but I couldn’t . I had already left town and efe was busy jumping around campus with eiye members when he was shot dead and the rest abandoned him. The whole issue was settled and I returned to campus . I barely spend a month on campus before absconding. We run for our lives at every minute . I can’t stay out late and have fun unless I am with other black axxe members . Seeing what happened to my friend and I do not want to die, I called my LM that I wanted to see him . I got to him and he said I should go and do spiritual stuff like JUJU because of gun and cutlasses . I then seeked for spiritual protection against guns and cutlasses . I travelled all the way to agbor to meet a man without arms and complete legs. He prepared charms for me against cutlass and guns. I had a cousin in ekpoma also a black axxe member , I went to him and we went to somorika after auchi and igarra just for gun and cutlass protection. I came back and I was ruthless . I cursed troubles and wars on campus but I didn’t kill as my sanity was still in check . I struggled to graduate with a 2.2 in my field even when I was the best in class .

After my final paper , I was sitting outside my hostel with other axxe members who came to celebrate with me and other axxe men and to congratulate us for our final exam when a group of fearfully looking men stormed my hostel and shot at some of my friends and me, two died in the spot but I escaped and I the charms worked . I travelled home and immediately and I had to cut ties with them and renounced my membership as a member . I went back to a private school and I graduated with a first class in geology. Now I have my masters in petroleum geology and I thank God for my life before joining the DSS .

Ciao

How can I join the DSS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SirL0neWolf(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YlWJiH7jz/?igshid=1f33l1958shdk

This video I just saw on instablog of Sars killing two robbers. The first guy went to my school, he was a well known Eiye ciltist, even terrorized and left me with a scarring memory till date when he and his people, tried to force initiation on me. What saved me was that I had asthma attack which made them abandon me in fear that I was dying.

Now see Ay slim getting killed in broad day light because of phone. I don't even know what to feel sef.
This life eh

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by blackmantis: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thanks op for this topic.
It's an eye opener for us Ju's.

A friend of mine who studied in Unical narrated what happened to him in 2001 when he was in year one. He was a born again Christian and had just finished writing his exams for that day and was going home to prepare for the next day. Near Goldie gate there was a place where boys played snooker. As he was approaching everyone was staring at him. When he got close, one of the guys called him to come. As soon as he got near them they bundled him into the shop and and started searching him asking where is it. Where is what he replied? When they pulled out the small blue Bible he was carrying from his pocket, one of the guys gave him a slap that he has not forgotten. They told him to take off his shirt does he not know what the combination he is wearing means. He quickly did so and they seized his shirt and told him never to wear that combination in his life.

My guy avoided all plain materials from that day. It's either checked or stripes.

He told me this when I was yabbing him how he keeps wearing check or striped shirt and trousers.

Say no to cultism

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

This video I just saw on instablog of Sars killing two robbers. The first guy went to my school, he was a well known Eiye ciltist, even terrorized and left me with a scarring memory till date when he and his people, tried to force initiation on me. What saved me was that I had asthma attack which made them abandon me in fear that I was dying.

Now see Ay slim getting killed in broad day light because of phone. I don't even know what to feel sef.
This life eh

I heard he was a graduate. So he resorted to stealing phones. After 4 years in tertiary institution, and a year youth service. All he did was to become an armed robber. How fúcked up can you be? Karma came today for anyone he might have killed.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SirL0neWolf(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Neddstark:

I heard he was a graduate. So he resorted to stealing phones. After 4 years in tertiary institution, and a year youth service. All he did was to become an armed robber. How fúcked up can you be? Karma came today for anyone he might have killed. Good riddance.

The guy was in 400 level when he had a case with the school SDC and he never came back. It's like he decided to try his luck on the streets. As in this guy really terrorized me in school for over two years taking my money and stuffs like that until one day I was drunk and told him off. That the initiation they tried to force on me was a sham and I'm not a member, but if he still continues to disturb me then I'll call my elder brother who is a soldier to come and fucck him up (A clear lie as I'm the first born lol) and since then he gave me space

But watching the video that moment he shouted when the bullet hit him i just felt bad hearing that because this guy stayed across my room for like a year and we all used to gist and have some laughs at times.

The problem is his foundation, he always had that mentality that ruggedity and hard man is the way, even in a private uni then he was still running game with the indigenes saying school na scam this and that.

If we really want to curb cultism then we have to pay attention to our really young ones. They are being misled, I see boys in the streets of 14-15 turning to cultism because that's the foundation that was laid for them by society and the older generation. We have to counter it and catch them young.
I still think if cultism had remained in schools and not seeped out to the streets, things wouldn't have gotten to this level.

Anyway, may Ay slim r.i.p

41 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

The guy was in 400 level when he had a case with the school SDC and he never came back. It's like he decided to try his luck on the streets. As in this guy really terrorized me in school for over two years taking my money and stuffs like that until one day I was drunk and told him off. That the initiation they tried to force on me was a sham and I'm not a member, but if he still continues to disturb me then I'll call my elder brother who is a soldier to come and fucck him up (A clear lie as I'm the first born lol) and since then he gave me space

But watching the video that moment he shouted when the bullet hit him i just felt bad hearing that because this guy stayed across my room for like a year and we all used to gist and have some laughs at times.

The problem is his foundation, he always had that mentality that ruggedity and hard man is the way, even in a private uni then he was still running game with the indigenes saying school na scam this and that.

If we really want to curb cultism then we have to pay attention to our really young ones. They are being misled, I see boys in the streets of 14-15 turning to cultism because that's the foundation that was laid for them by society and the older generation. We have to counter it and catch them young.
I still think if cultism had remained in schools and not seeped out to the streets, things wouldn't have gotten to this level.

Wow he even went to Crawford University, a private university but ended up being shot for armed robbery like a common thief. A lady on Instagram confiemed she served with him. A complete waste of education. Would have been better if his parents helped an orphan to education. If you are here and you are still a cultist, you better change lanes before ending worse than this young man.

29 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

This life eh
If True then he paid the price because It is stated In their orientation and rule/law that thou shall not steal or rape but thou can fight for your right and that of others.

Morale, Cultism do not pay but hard work done legally pays.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cassette(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

For AY slim to be bullying you in Crawford then you really must be a weakling oh ! Upon the boys scout cultism in Crawford ?? Lol

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
cassette:

For AY slim to be bullying you in Crawford then you really must be a weakling oh ! Upon the boys scout cultism in Crawford ?? Lol

Lol bro. Me i no fit claim hard man. I be soft boy plus I was very naive. E no fit happen now sha, that's for sure.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2019
cassette:

I guess the bully is dead now and the bullied is alive, init?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cassette(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2019
dfrost:

Everybody’s gonna die bro !! Even the bullied and most especially you also my brother !! Someday ! One day !

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2019
cassette:

Everybody’s gonna die bro !! Even the bullied and most especially you also my brother !! Someday ! One day !

Of course no doubt but I made reference to YOU. The bully in the schools in Nigeria always die first.

No need to wish me death. I have a sentence on me self already grin.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cassette(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
dfrost:

Of course no doubt but I made reference to YOU. The bully in the schools in Nigeria always die first.

No need to wish me death. I have a sentence on me self already grin.

Good luck to you !! No matter who dies first, we all die anyway

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
cassette:

Good luck to you !! No matter who dies first, we all die anyway

Don't even reason it. Not everyone will die. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CodeTemplar: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

This life eh
Wow... his village pole won the battle.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2019
dfrost:

It's in the house of the coward that you stand and point at the ruins of what used to be the house of a brave man
- Igbo proverb

It's in the house of the ju man that you stand and point at the ruins of what used to be the house of a hard man
- proverb remixed for this thread.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2019
DeeMain:

It's in the house of the coward that you stand and point at the ruins of what used to be the house of a brave man
- Igbo proverb

It's in the house of the ju man that you stand and point at the ruins of what used to be the house of a hard man
- proverb remixed for this thread.

cheesy grin thanks for the remix.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

Lol bro. Me i no fit claim hard man. I be soft boy plus I was very naive. E no fit happen now sha, that's for sure.

Just in case you've not heard, the cops responsible for executing those suspects have been dismissed and awaiting trial.

Nobody deserves to go that way. cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
God help me ooooo,my son will gain admission very soon,I read every thing from the beginning to the end oooI'm scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2019
EmmBim:
God help me ooooo,my son will gain admission very soon,I read every thing from the beginning to the end oooI'm scared

Let him read this thread too. From the stories here, I can make an anti-cultism movie. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2019
B

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=whothiefmymoney post=81524639]I [/quote

You know what are doing is not good and you are still doing it. Stop impersonating. Stop using OT.

Yes your brother dey system but no be you nah. You are hereby encouraging other ju's to do so.

They might not have someone like your bro to save them. Na wa for you oOo.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=dfrost post=81531861][/quote] that was during my days in ekosodin but I graduated and realized I was putting myself in danger. Again it’s not intentional, sometimes I just forget myself and say words unconsciously that my brain thinks it’s a regular slang and before I realize it’s the other way. I’m more than 25yrs and you don’t think now I will be childish to impersonate again but what I’m saying is sometimes On RARE occasions I do forget myself expecially with my fellow JU friends.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
whothiefmymoney:
that was during my days in ekosodin but I graduated and realized I was putting myself in danger. Again it’s not intentional, sometimes I just forget myself and say words unconsciously that my brain thinks it’s a regular slang and before I realize it’s the other way. I’m more than 25yrs and you don’t think now I will be childish to impersonate again but what I’m saying is sometimes On RARE occasions I do forget myself expecially with my fellow JU friends.

Please my brother don't get carried away in any form.

Two system men just got employed in my department. I was off duty the day they started. Immediately I resumed, I deciphered the two of them. I confronted them and they confirmed.

One Markudi, one Ilorin. So always be on guard.

I'm always on guard my brother. System no be wetin person dey put for head after graduation not to talk of you wey no play game.

Na there you go know say your real enemies na your own men, no be your rivals. Especially when they know that you managed to do well for yourself.

I've distanced myself from all acquaintances. Facebook, zero. Instagram, zero. If I see anyone on my wall post any form of jargon related to system, blocking activated immediately. My picture not even on Facebook.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Opepadi: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
OP where are you now?

It is high time for you to come and update this trend or whatever it is.
The bad mouth and evil minded people are all gone, it remains few of alls.
Abeg, am tired of checking this place every day... Pls and pls.

It is both educative and entertaining.

#SayNoToCultism!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
EvangelistMFM:
Lack of sexual stamina is one of the main problems couples face..As a matter of fact,it is the 70% main cause of marriage break-ups,not only in Africa but the world as a whole...Solution to this problem exist..

Free delivery for the first 100 people..
Call /Whatsapp:08146369059

EvangelistMFM preaching about se.x? Wonders shall never end.

Please this is a thread that exposes cult and the adverse effects.

Carry your market enter sexuality section.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Opepadi:
OP where are you now?

It is high time for you to come and update this trend or whatever it is.
The bad mouth and evil minded people are all gone, it remains few of alls.
Abeg, am tired of checking this place every day... Pls and pls.

It is both educative and entertaining.

#SayNoToCultism!

His story has finished.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bros, your yahnings dey contradicting. If you have left confra after Uni, wetin anybody be no concern you again, even though una dey the same flat; so long as you don't bring your old time cultist friends to your house. Well, except you studied in one of the schools the said work colleagues attended, but your narrative doesn't suggest so. Even for the uni sef, some men dey wey play the game, wey u no go know self, even when dey tell you, you go doubt am.

So, bottom line, in the corporate world, you are there to meet and surpass your organization's set goals... Wetin you be for corporate arena na for your pocket. Nobody cares man. Be there to improve and develop your career path and goals.Nothing more, my man.

Regards.

quote author=dfrost post=81532999]

Please my brother don't get carried away in any form.

Two system men just got employed in my department. I was off duty the day they started. Immediately I resumed, I deciphered the two of them. I confronted them and they confirmed.

One Markudi, one Ilorin. So always be on guard.

I'm always on guard my brother. System no be wetin person dey put for head after graduation not to talk of you wey no play game.

Na there you go know say your real enemies na your own men, no be your rivals. Especially when they know that you managed to do well for yourself.

I've distanced myself from all acquaintances. Facebook, zero. Instagram, zero. If I see anyone on my wall post any form of jargon related to system, blocking activated immediately. My picture not even on Facebook.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2019
If you play movement 2 the core, then get a 2nd chance by God 2 live life and still no wan get sense, then your orientation is faulty.

I’ve been able 2 reconcile the fact I wasted my youthful age but grateful to God 4 a 2nd chance.

CULTISM IS A BIG NO.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
You are already over detailed here by narrating that story of his attack in your house and giving away the friend Ogboni mum. What if the oilers decided to start next round from the frind and his mum.
Parrot na u be .
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

whothiefmymoney:
I happened to stumble auto this post because I was searching for something I’m the crime section about banking fraud. I was trying to seek help cause some money was deducted from acc.I barely visit Nairaland but I’m amazed at what I read. I will share my story.

Firstly I will state that I’m a JU to the core but I know everything and anything about aye thanks to my elder brother not because he tells me or teach but because if you don’t see many boys(bodyguards) around him then you will see just 2 so I learnt from their slangs and discussions. Me knowing all the codes got me in problems so many times in FJ1 where I school and for impersonating,he rescue me every time He is very very brutal and devoted till date and I’m very scared

He lord up in Kenen Borno high temple(auchi poly) I think around 2010 and since then mouth cannot say what eyes have seen. Did I tell you he is presently a coordinator in one of a forum in Benin(I’m trying not to be too detailed here). Few months ago he was mapped to our house by eiye, he ran inside the house and they numbering 20 were just roaming around the house for minutes till they left, I still don’t know if he has any M.Y till date. But all I can say is his best friend and Aruba mother is a very big ogboni woman.

I’m really scared for him I even gave him big money almost running into a million to leave Nigeria since last month but he just kept the money in one acc and kept postponing the journey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.