Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3083039 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
I wonder o
BABSSSOO:
OGA ooo, so how many people come remain for the school?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Anas09:

So we should not rebuke misguided individuals right? I see

Eccl 8:11 Because the sentence for a crime is not quickly carried out, the hearts of the people are filled with schemes to do wrong.

12 Although a wicked man commits a hundred crimes and still lives a long time, I know that it will go better with God-fearing men, who are reverent before God.

8:13 Yet because the wicked do not fear God, it will not go well with them, and their days will not lengthen like a shadow.

Oga, take the grace of God chop gala you hear. No trouble.
SO YUMMY
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Haba! Is he totally lost beyond redemption? And who says?
Anas09:

You don't know Nostradamus? Better ignore him. He is totally lost to darkness.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
futurist369:
with due respect, why were you reading me?
Hahahahahahaha hahaha. You followed me so I followed you back. Abi you don't read your followers.

You shd be grateful i read you. lol.

No vex, I don unfollow you. I no go read your comments again.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kfrosh: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
He don't know warriss going on..... grin
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha hahaha. You followed me so I followed you back. Abi you don't read your followers.

You shd be grateful read you. lol.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kavod:

Even for yankee NSA de trample fbi investigation with simple words like ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS OR ITS ABOVE YOUR PAY GRADE and its obvious its within the fbi jurisdiction
Why is it so hard for you to understand a small thing like this, did you miss the part where I said it's possible but it will have to come from the top, NSA that's trampling on FBI u think say nah ordinary desk officer.
U must be highly placed to make such calls and u must also have presidential backing just incase they want drag d matter with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vinnyy: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=futurist369 post=81124396][/quote]Futurist369 Nobody will forcefully initiate you in campus, na street cult dey run that levels. No kush takes glory in forceful initiation rather they pet you and give you fake promises.

Back in school there was this my guy that came to me sober and told me he will be corner bagged that night with one of his lodge mate. He came to me because he needed to know as e dey be before he put head. I stopped him because SVC is the worst thing that will happen to you as a student, most of them are not just cultist but high way robbers.

Now why did SVC want to quickly initiate this guy by corner bagging? A friend of his (a bagger) went to his inbox and saw his account balance, knowing that the guy is loaded he started pressuring him to join so that he would rip him off. The other lodge mate that went ahead to join them ran away from school because his supposed brothers extorted him daily and nearly killed him with machete drills.

The cultists you can know is the ones that want you to know them. The ones that don't want you to know them you won't know until their graduation where they fly their colours, though it varies as some kush don't maintain secrecy while others have secrecy as their guiding principle.

If you don't want them to notice you keep away from drug heads and weed smokers (this doesn't mean that all druggies and stoners are cultist) but these things bring them together.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Deep calleth unto deep. When God wants you for an assignment, He sheds off satanic yokes, grabs your hand and take you to a depth not meant for those contented with shallowness. He won't just let you off Satan's hook for you to self indulge the rest of your life.He sets you apart like He did for Paul and equip you for the task ahead. May God bless and uphold you sir. author=EnthronedbyGod post=80087397]
And, I see that being the case of the OP. That man is not a mere man. God gat His eyes on him.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Obaofusa:
if you try me I'll bring the fire of God on your head. I'm not like normal preacher you try to bring down am a prophet of fire.

Don't think you can stay behind your keys and type rubbish or else I'll make your life miserable
Pls stop talking nonsense. No Child of God lay curses on people. The Bible says bless don't Curse.

All these Occult men in Church claiming man of God.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 1:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Obaofusa:
you better be careful don't come on this page to promote cultism or you'll meet your end in 3 days
Pls stop threatening people. If you're a servant of God, then behave like your master. Bless not curse. What with the aggression?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 1:59am On Aug 11, 2019
Obaofusa:
if I be a man of God! the hands of cold sleep which leads to hell shall overrun you and your generation in their prime. The pic you uploaded shall be attached to your name and the activities on the pic will be done to you before the year ends.
God will not answer this incantation. He answers to Love, tolerance and forgiveness, not hate and aggression. Stop harrassing people oga.

A curse causeless shall not stand you no read am for Bible?

Do you have demons to enforce these curses you are laying or it is the Holy Spirit you'd drag down to do your ungodly work?

Pls.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 2:01am On Aug 11, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I've read all your comments on this post.
I've tried my best to ignore but it's gotten out of hand and I'm forced to comment.
Which God do you actually serve?
Which God are you actually representing?
The scriptures says bless and curse not.
Is it actually thesame Bible we read or is there a special one from heaven given to you that we Christians don't know about?.
Is it the one that came to seek and save the lost or a different one, cos I'm quite baffled and I really need answers.
I tire o. I just couldn't take it any more. All these sorcerers parading as Christians.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2019
Teeboy15:

Una dey see this guy abi? E don reach almost 5 days now, him 'coming soon' still neva reach.
Una dey see abi.
All of us dey our own jeje, na him carry story come o.. nobody force am.
Oga if u want make i swear for you better come finish this story tomorrow.
U go just gather grown men dey keep waiting...

Nonsense.

Saynotocultism, u sef where u dey since na? Na wa o..

If no be say u loyal since, I for tell u my mind self.

Come update us na...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kai, guy you like Tori o. Wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Haba! Is he totally lost beyond redemption? And who says?
Babe, leave me and my people alone. We sabi ourselves tay tay, and we know how to nak each other.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Malachai 4:1 "Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire," says the LORD Almighty. "Not a root or a branch will be left to them.
4:2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

A day is coming when leaving your house in the morning and returning back home in the evening shall be a testimony, and that day is close.

The earth is burning like an oven. There's no escape. No country is safe because satan is everywhere.

I wld implore us to repent and seek God, if He allows these miscreants (which He does sometimes) to send you home on time, you wld rejoice, becos anyone going home after a long day is always happy.

But, if you are sent home when the gate won't be opened for you eternally, what will happen to you?

For those who are believers, and for that you are mocked and called Sheeples, weak and Ju; accept your tag proudly, because a living Dog is better than a dead Lion. It's not here that it will show who be the real strong man, nah wen we go all stand before Jesus the Just Judge. That time no one go stand by you. Strongness go melt cheese before heat.

Saynotocultism, what you did here, you won't understand. No won't.
When a Believer prays and sees the manifestation or the answer to the prayer, it's so encouraging and the urge to pray more comes.

This is an answer to my closet prayer.
May the Lord Jesus who has led you this far, continue with you until you are totally free.

I will keep praying for you.

May the Peace of the Lord Jesus Cbrits, the peace that surpasses all understanding, engulf you and shield your family from any harm. In Jesus name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Yeah, you are right
Anas09:

And, I see that being the case of the OP. That man is not a mere man. God gat His eyes on him.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Haba! Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord hath not commanded it'? Lamentation 3:37?
Obaofusa:
if I be a man of God! the hands of cold sleep which leads to hell shall overrun you and your generation in their prime. The pic you uploaded shall be attached to your name and the activities on the pic will be done to you before the year ends.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Haba! Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord hath not commanded it'? Lamentation 3:37?
Just don't mind dey marine operator hiding under the name of Jesus.

If the Lord Jesus deals with us thus, which of us shd've been saved?

He is just throwing threats everywhere like say na him go carry them out.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Even if he has demons at his beck and call, God will surely thwart all his powers. He is just raging in vain.
Anas09:

Just don't mind dey marine operator hiding under the name of Jesus.

If the Lord Jesus deals with us thus, which of us shd've been saved?

He is just throwing threats everywhere like say na him go carry them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2019
jmaine:

Why are you arguing even after seeing the video. Any rational human will take cover in the face of fire. But these guys were unperturbed and very confident..

That they were caught wasn't because of their jazz but by police intelligence and investigation.

You are just here to argue.. Ride on..
They were very confident because of the jazz they have. But being confident doest mean the charm is potent. One of the thief was killed, some sustained gunshot inguries before they were arrested.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anas09: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Even if he has demons at his beck and call, God will surely thwart all his powers. He is just raging in vain.
Sure.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peace4Naija: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
slade31:
whatever he does should be on him and him alone.... His unborn generation shouldn't be dragged into it... They are innocent at least until they are able to make a decision of their own.... That man is solely responsible for choice in life... Life the unborn generation to make their own choices too
[/color][color=#006600]

Mr slade, maybe you don't know, or maybe you are afraid to realise that it's the truth.
Now, let me educate you:

Anyone that is involved in any evil such as cultism or blood oath, killing, maiming, and all kinds of vices is inadvertently dragging his unborn generations to suffer the repercussions of his actions!

It is a spiritual law!

The only thing that can stop it is...

If the fellow involved submits himself to a higher blood covenant.
And there is no higher blood covenant than the blood of JESUS, shed for the remission of sins!
When the fellow gives his life to the Lord JESUS Christ, then he comes under the covenant that is found in the blood of JESUS Christ!

Because that blood speaks forgiveness and MERCY, the consequences of his misdeeds are completely erased, and so, instead of his progeny to suffer the repercussions of his erstwhile actions, they are free!

On the other hand, if the cultist refuse to be saved and repent, one or more of his descendants can still escape the family curse inflicted upon them by the past misdeeds of their fore father if that individual himself/herself ENTERS into the higher blood covenant!

Don't get it twisted!

The ONLY higher covenant is that which is by the blood of JESUS Christ!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peace4Naija: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Thomthom:
How do you renounce
.. Are u allowed to renounce after joining

Only a higher blood covenant can make you renounce the lower blood covenant of secret cults.

That blood is the blood of JESUS!

When you surrender to Him your life, you are SAVED!

SAVED means SAVED!!!

I know this because I have seen this happen a couple of times to people I know, as well as heard of others I do not know.

When a man TRULY surrenders to Christ, he is SAVED!

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peace4Naija: 1:21am On Aug 15, 2019
futurist369:
see me see wahala oh, which kind nonsense be Dis nah

If it happens that you are forcefully initiated at anytime, just go and report yourself to your pastor immediately the next morning!

If he is a man of GOD indeed, he will help you out!

It has happened to one young undergraduate member of our church before.

He confided in a close friend, who told a close friend, who got across to me, all in the same day.

I then invited the recent initiate to my office, unknown to him that I had been briefed.

After I went straight to the matter, he told me graphic details of the initiation process.

It was there and then, we uninitiated him immediately!

Yes!

There is a higher power that can deliver anyone from the oppression of the devil in any form, including campus cultism, or any other kind of cultism!

But you must be willing to surrender your life to the Lord JESUS, and you will be completely free!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chithauri(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
ElTafari7:

Are your churches & mosques not filled with hypocrites, cowards, lowlifes, sexual predators and even fraudsters? Has that turned Christianity or Islam to a terrorist gathering?? When Rev. king killed a member of his church, was the church & its members arrested & prosecuted with him?
Every man shall account for their deeds, individually!
NBM as an organization has never given an order to anyone to kill, steal, rape or even oppress anyone; it is against the tenets of the movement and sadly, a lot of these young boys do not even have an understanding of what they are doing, just like the OP. there must always be bag eggs in the crates.
I do not support nor condone violence; especially black-on-black violence.
The movement has not killed anyone; senseless people have killed themselves! Get my point brother!! Some People naturally have violent tendencies; even as Jew men.
And as for your prayer, I’m definitely going to say an Amen to that! I’d gladly lead them through the right path should they be interested. tongue wink
Pray tell, what exactly do u gain from this. u can tell your boss in office, parents or neighbor that u're a Christian or Muslim.can u tell them u belong to a secret organization like Neo black whatever. Do u know how many kids have died because of this ur group. A group that get upset because I wear a beret or particular colour. u urself know yu are lying. yu know cultism is oppression and destruction. it give yu a false sense of power, when ur entire life is controlled by fear.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Biggiestep(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Not my will
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
dairykidd:

I don't need to check how i write bcoz its not an English test & even if it were u wouldn't come close to what i will eventually score. I'm not bragging. Now Mr/Mrs English correct ur foolishness above. Now outside handling a part of my dad's business after school i got a good job @ Oyo state housing corporation Ibadan, From there i worked under contract with FAAN in Abuja and now I'm doing very good in Lagos. The bills i pay will shock ur ancestors but i will leave u to wallow in ur foolishness and calculate my commas, full stops and paragraphs since its the only thing u could pick up from my post. I will entertain ur foolishness just this once.
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tweak2k: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
saynotocultism:

This is just the beginning of my story . They are empty chest beaters . I now work with the DSS and I am waiting for them . These fools. I did all to make them happy. I spent a lot for them even after school. I helped them get connections and placed them in a position to help thier family, these fools couldn’t even help me with 7k when I had health issues . They are all leeches . Bastards and all they think about is thier self . I went to south Africa to hussle and they threw me out of thier house knowing fully well I had no place to stay. I will narrate everything , I just need to round up work . Bastards , I go blow any body head wey come close to me, maybe they think they are dishing out threats to their fellow bastards . See all of you threatening me, I use a glock and not locally made guns and oka made . You go just die like fowl.

Which of the glock? 19, 32, 43? Please I'll like to join the DSS. how do I go about it?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tweak2k:

Which of the glock? 19, 32, 43? Please I'll like to join the DSS. how do I go about it?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2019
Following...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ChynoBEATS: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
saynotocultism:

now work with the *+s .
dude re-phrase that word or better delete it... Its worng to reveal your job ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cyndasheat: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
I must say this trail is getting cold.. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lifediary and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.