Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094751 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
OP! Wida Yhu Na?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
op where art thou,,,been following since on an audio mood
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by imanray37(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Afobear:

Sharrap Bonobo .... Quack fraud
benobo monkey since him na nobody you decide to dash am one park well let the Tory continue
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by imanray37(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Eromzi:
abeg wetin this quote mean. Who Sabi interprete for us
0 jew name ,1 strong man 4axe ,7 gun and special number don't ask me how I know use it at your own peril
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 11thGoldTREE: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2019
airsaylongcon:

I'm wondering what is the criteria for working with them because I always believed that these kind of organisations recruited a certain cadre of people.
yes they do recruit a certain Cader of people and they mostly people with questionable past..
But I am 100% sure OP is just an impersonator, he is not a DSS agent

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by imanray37(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Vinnyy:
I read from page 1 to 35 then stopped to look at ops profile to grab his posts.

The truth is that Cultism is more deadly than cancer, it eats you up till you go down beneath the earth. The things saynotocultism stated here is just the tips of what cultism will do to you.

In this game once you accept to play the levels you have started, there's no going back, there's no i'm sick l can't come out, there's no please, there's no renunciation, all there is na KILL ME or I KILL YOU and it doesn't matter if the kush made us brothers because in this possessed game INTERNAL HIT is way more bloody. Its a game that needs BLOOD to thrive.

To YOU raised in a DECENT home trying to join cult, you will die way too quick and unexpected than that guy that has lived most of his lifetime on the streets. Just go to the coffin shop and prize your size because that might be your eternal space if you don't retrace your step.

To you trying to join with the belief that Okombo(juju) will save you, i'm very sorry for you because that juju go fail you. While you dey swim make metal knock or make bullet no penetrate na so another person dey swim make him drop you at one shot. Do you think that most of these cultists swept off their feet don't have one or two they hinged their belief on? Why then do they fall like bale of Okirika on the street? If men remember you come mount your Intel, forget it you dun die be that.

To you saying you want to join because they want to snatch your girlfriend and all that bullshit, IT'S A LIE!! You want to join to explore, crawl your dirty fingers in the public, feel belonged and show yourself as strong but with time body go tell you the truth. The truth we should tell ourselves is 85% us joined this levels because of the reason stated above and not because of this and that we normally give as reasons, its a complex issue.

As an intending cultist IF you SURVIVE the initiation stages which you would be beaten like a stray dog you will go on to have this great fear for those you call brothers. Anything you do starting from that moment will be counted as Fucck up and will be treated immediately. They will extort you, call you at odd hours to fall out, you will be called out to lead a hit on what someone else's stupidity caused, you can't sleep in peace or bath with your eyes closed because everything is now a threat to your life.

Ask yourself is this the kind of life you want to live? Be wise, choose your friends wisely and stay away from Cultism.

To the ones that are not in the game but choose to always stay close to people that play the game, IM VERY SORRY FOR YOU because na people like you dey first start count as nobody will inform you as e dey be when madness start. Stay away from cultists and cult related activities.

This is not all, i will be back

no be lie

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2019
SirL0neWolf:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YlWJiH7jz/?igshid=1f33l1958shdk

This video I just saw on instablog of Sars killing two robbers. The first guy went to my school, he was a well known Eiye ciltist, even terrorized and left me with a scarring memory till date when he and his people, tried to force initiation on me. What saved me was that I had asthma attack which made them abandon me in fear that I was dying.

Now see Ay slim getting killed in broad day light because of phone. I don't even know what to feel sef.
This life eh

The video didn't show them getting killed so what video are you talking about?

The person accusing them was incoherent. 350 abi 450 000.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mannatech: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
deltateam:

The video didn't show them getting killed so what video are you talking about?

The person accusing them was incoherent. 350 abi 450 000.
The videos are in two segment. The concluding one was where they were both shot.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
mannatech:

The videos are in two segment. The concluding one was where they were both shot.

Can you post it?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
mannatech:

The video is in YouTube. It seems those around wanted them to die; the dude was saying you go collect, next was to inform SARS that they had a gun.

Its painful to see a human shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oulQQMzb80o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wonder the type of demon that often makes a commentary on this gory videos. Here's another video of police shooting the scrotum of suspected kidnapers.

Watch the sadistic commentary of a demon, no feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYTJWQaTaJQ&lact=36&itct=CBgQpDAYCyITCIHJ5cG3peQCFeL81QodWRYFpTIGc2VhcmNoUhkyIGN1bHRpc3RzIGtpbGxlZCBieSBzYXJz&csn=smFmXf6NCpHTxwKV2K3ABA&has_verified=1

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
deltateam:
I wonder the type of demon that often makes a commentary on this gory videos. Here's another video of police shooting the scrotum of suspected kidnapers.

Watch the sadistic commentary of a demon, no feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYTJWQaTaJQ&lact=36&itct=CBgQpDAYCyITCIHJ5cG3peQCFeL81QodWRYFpTIGc2VhcmNoUhkyIGN1bHRpc3RzIGtpbGxlZCBieSBzYXJz&csn=smFmXf6NCpHTxwKV2K3ABA&has_verified=1

Maybe you need to sit down and listen to stories of victims/survivors of armed robbers and kidnappers. Then you will learn to keep shut on this issue.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
RyanD147:
If you play movement 2 the core, then get a 2nd chance by God 2 live life and still no wan get sense, then your orientation is faulty.

I’ve been able 2 reconcile the fact I wasted my youthful age but grateful to God 4 a 2nd chance.

CULTISM IS A BIG NO.

Your moniker belies your confession. You are still in the game.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don’t understand. Plz explain better.
DeeMain:

Your moniker belies your confession. You are still in the game.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
RyanD147:
I don’t understand. Plz explain better.

What I meant was if you are sure you've left cultism and you are no more in the game and want to be a good role model to the younger ones then change your NL moniker. Your NL moniker is cult related, init?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
I’ve never thought about that.
DeeMain:

What I meant was if you are sure you've left cultism and you are no more in the game and want to be a good role model to the younger ones then change your NL moniker. Your NL moniker is cult related, init?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
DeeMain:

DeeMain, you know sometimes, these things (like RyanD147 moniker) happen subconsciously. We need to keep reminding ourselves of it every sec.

wink

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
U took d words off my mouth.

Thanks bro....
dfrost:

DeeMain, you know sometimes, these things (like RyanD147 moniker) happen subconsciously. We need to keep reminding ourselves of it every sec.

wink
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
RyanD147:

Thanks bro....

You're welcome mate. Ciao. wink

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2019
dfrost:

wink

RyanD147:

Thanks bro....

I understand guys. Making such deep identity changes is not that easy. It's a journey. It will take commitment and a realization that you are a spirit with a soul, living in a body and therefore not your past nor your mistakes, nor your failures, past, present and future.

There will be a lot of unlearning of subconscious habits and a relearning and learning involved.

So it's okay to make mistakes while you change and become a better man.

Best wishes guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2019
DeeMain:

I understand guys. Making such deep identity changes is not that easy. It's a journey. It will take commitment and a realization that you are a spirit with a soul, living in a body and therefore not your past nor your mistakes, nor your failures, past, present and future.

There will be a lot of unlearning of subconscious habits and a relearning and learning involved.

So it's okay to make mistakes while you change and become a better man.

Best wishes guys.

Thanks mate. Good morning to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2019
dfrost:

Thanks mate. Good morning to you.

You are welcome. Good morning. Have a great day.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
The End
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jeraw: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tonyspecial:
The End

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fizziea(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
interesting
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Datguybilly97(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
that year for olumo ht(mapoly) no b chais o. #saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Godsfavour78: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Datguybilly97:
that year for olumo ht(mapoly) no b chais o. #saynotocultism

THE END BRO
The thread has Ended

THE END

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ssoofftt(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
thanks guys pls I need the link to this thread will like to direct people via the link✔
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
pakmoni:
dey is jazz/juju, I witness one when I was In a government secondary school in Lagos, a guy was stab with bottle on his fore head,. and wat d guy did next baffle me,....he touched the ground 3 times wit his index finger and place the finger on his tongue, and use it to wipe his forehead that was bleeding,.....and his stop bleeding from his head, and dey was no scar,....I was scared, I swear ran faster Dan usan bolt dat day....

Uhmmm I was just going to read and not say something but your question compelled me to... I am not going to Glorify the devil or promote jazz but I will say there is jazz. I explained it in one of my thread understanding our priesthood over creature. There is jazz and I still wonder why people still argue that there's no jazz even when they hear it from the horses mouth. Maybe they should say they haven't experienced or encounter any and I pray they don't...
As a young teenager, whenever my father has a court case or whenever people bring any court related case to him to work on, my father do call my siblings and I, he will give us ball and ask us to play the ball till he returns back from court or till those people return back from court. He will say or tell them kosi wahala, yo dejo nu. Anise yo dejo nu elo fi okan yi bale, oya eyin omo Mi, ema gba ball, egba daada egba daada! My siblings and I will play the ball tirelessly and even dribble and fall and even pursue ourselves till we get tired and sometimes fight sef and give up. The ball we play no go get head or tail and of course no winner because na fight ojoro dey end am. Whenever my father comes back or when the people return to give him update, my father will say to us Ekare eyin omo Mi lols. I believe you all can imagine what happened at the court without speaking any further. BUT THE GREATEST JAZZ OF ALL IS JESUS! All powers belongs to Him both in heaven, on earth and under the earth.

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by madprophet(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Uhmmm I was just going to read and not say something but your question compelled me to... I am not going to Glorify the devil or promote jazz but I will say there is jazz. I explained it in one of my thread understanding our priesthood over creature. There is jazz and I still wonder why people still argue that there's no jazz even when they hear it from the horses mouth. Maybe they should say they haven't experienced or encounter any and I pray they don't...
As a young teenager, whenever my father has a court case or whenever people bring any court related case to him to work on, my father do call my siblings and I, he will give us ball and ask us to play the ball till he returns back from court or till those people return back from court. He will say or tell them kosi wahala, yo dejo nu. Anise yo dejo nu elo fi okan yi bale, oya eyin omo Mi, ema gba ball, egba daada egba daada! My siblings and I will play the ball tirelessly and even dribble and fall and even pursue ourselves till we get tired and sometimes fight sef and give up. The ball we play no go get head or tail and of course no winner because na fight ojoro dey end am. Whenever my father comes back or when the people return to give him update, my father will say to us Ekare eyin omo Mi lols. I believe you all can imagine what happened at the court without speaking any further. BUT THE GREATEST JAZZ OF ALL IS JESUS! All powers belongs to Him both in heaven, on earth and under the earth.

This one strong gan..

Learnt a lot of peeps in the Judiciary do a lot of things like this.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Veetee(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
[qu
ote author=dame134 post=79013407][/quote]
i can bodly confirm rotimis case. sadly my blood bro was among the men u pulled the hit on him. Solonzo too led that hit. Those MF ruled ekpoma during their regime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TONERO500(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.