Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065907 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Naija, women will go through hard nine months to birth baby boy, after all the celebration, that same child will become a child of sorrow. What a wasted life, some even glory in it. Saynotocultism please ignore nuisance, keep ignoring. Be focus, this is your own penance. Youths are dying daily because of ignorance. Thank you for doing this wonderful work, please shine light on female group. I pray federal government, Muhammad buhari government will have pity on mothers, and help them to overcome this horrible menace. Please Saynotocultism don't mind all the bragadosh human beings, threatening your life, we will all die some day, but let it be on record that we died for a good cause.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
getukudo:

So where is the protection his confra promised him?

Where are his men when he needed them?

That guy comfortably cut him without any resistance from his men. That's the typical life of a confra guy.

When that time comes, everything will flash before your eyes (regrets) and none of the guys will be around to save you.

DON'T BE THAT GUY "ON THE GROUND" SLAUGHTERED LIKE MEAT.

SHUN GANG LIFE!!!
Don’t also be that guy that slaughtered a human as he would an animal.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eleniyan15: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tbh I don't think both saynotocultism and livebyday meant anything bad.
The best we can do is for them to enlighten the public through any means,so people can stay away from frat.

Livebyday why don't you settle the scores by enlightening other group information to make it balance,everyone is learning!!!
Cultism doesn't pay, No GAIN

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Tbh I don't think both saynotocultism and livebyday meant anything bad.
The best we can do is for them to enlighten the public through any means,so people can stay away from frat.

Livebyday why don't you settle the scores by enlightening other group information to make it balance,everyone is learning!!!
Cultism doesn't pay, No GAIN

Your points are well noted bro

It is well

Cheers

Merry Christmas
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Isahalbash(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I think that’s where saynotocultism blew it. If any such thing even remotely exists constantly warring countries like US would have connected it long ago or be willing to pay billions s 4 it

juju is real. it's fine if you don't believe in it.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

Your points are well noted bro

It is well

Cheers

Merry Christmas
I read all you have said, trust me i did and found it very difficult to get your point....... Everyone has his or her methods to pass a message accross. Every one should not agree to yours.... At the least you ended up boasting. Bro if the OP is younger to you then you should be like mid 40s to late, and claiming who give a gun a someone like the OP thats very hillarious....... What kind of people do naija govt give guns to? Please enlighten us.......
Nigeria govt would give an uneducated tout an Ak 47 with multiple bullets racks taped together and a black t shirt and call him sars and you asked who gave an educated ex cultist a glock..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
So a livid Aye member livebyday is shit scared he is about to get swallowed up in his bullshit and all he could do was come here to rant needlessly trying to bully the OP and everyone..

Young man, only an idiot won't know that Kabaka and his band of barbarians have been in charge of rigging elections in Edo and and even imported as mercenaries to other states like Osun and Ekiti...

You think we are all fools here. And who told that rival cultists don't know how identify each other by their codes and slangs...

You are simply too late to the party... Your needless rant is futile.

You have lost this one...

68 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
jmaine:
So a livid Aye member livebyday is shit scared he is about to get swallowed up in his bullshit and all he could do was come here to rant needlessly trying to bully the OP and everyone..

Young man, only an idiot won't know that Kabaka and his band of barbarians have been in charge of rigging elections in Edo and and even imported as mercenaries to other states like Osun and Ekiti...

You think we are all fools here. And who told that rival cultists don't know how identify each other by their codes and slangs...

You are simply too late to the party... Your needless rant is futile.

You have lost this one...
[/s]

Another one

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kavod:

I read all you have said, trust me i did and found it very difficult to get your point....... Everyone has his or her methods to pass a message accross. Every one should not agree to yours.... At the least you ended up boasting. Bro if the OP is younger to you then you should be like mid 40s to late, and claiming who give a gun a someone like the OP thats very hillarious....... What kind of people do naija govt give guns to? Please enlighten us.......

Actually age wise he is older

Secondly please don't take this wrongly but I don't want to get into his again

I have noticed generally the IQ level of alot of price here is below average and they lack the capacity to conceive things beyond the elementary

I can't start all over again

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Another one

Bye

We see through your bullshit... You can claim to be a former Black man axxxxe God for all I care, but no one gives a shyte .

Imagine having the gull to come squealing like a baby trying to act like an anti Cult activist, when in essence you are here to act a hero for your depraved and mindless group..

E dey ask OP to provide proof whether Kabaka na Edo state political enforcer.. Chai! See finish..

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

Actually age wise he is older

Secondly please don't take this wrongly but I don't want to get into his again

I have noticed generally the IQ level of alot of price here is below average and they lack the capacity to conceive things beyond the elementary

I can't start all over again

Bye
Bros abeg next time just observe and leave. Do your thing and let others do theirs.. Do you know how many far worse and deadlier people read through this topic daily? Am talking people who would make your experience and op's experience feel like nothing.. Fight your own battle make op fight e own.... Shikina

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mynd44 I see you viewing this thread grin

Nice one boss. Don't you think it's high time we put this on the frontpage and leave it there for maybe a week or two. A lot of teens seeking admission to tertiary institutions do come to this site.this thread on the front-page will help guide them since we all want this cultism menace to come to an end.

Saynotocultism,weldone bro.keep enlightening and encouraging our youths.

Livebyday,you seem to be the only one that doesn't agree with saynocultism's style of kicking against cultism. Honestly bro,you're alone on this.

Moderators,kindly put this on the front-page and let it stay there for a week. That will be your own widow's mite(i no know if that's correct oo)in the fight against cultism.saynotocultism is already contributing his. cool cool

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Ishilove

Obinnau

OAM4J

Mynd44

Seun

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kavod:

Bros abeg next time just observe and leave. Do your thing and let others do theirs.. Do you know how many far worse and deadlier people read through this topic daily? Am talking people who would make your experience and op's experience feel like nothing.. Fight your own battle make op fight e own.... Shikina

Got ya
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
jmaine:

We see through your bullshit... You can claim to be a former Black man axxxxe God for all I care, but no one gives a shyte .

Imagine having the gull to come squealing like a baby trying to act like an anti Cult activist, when in essence you are here to act a hero for your depraved and mindless group..

E dey ask OP to provide proof whether Kabaka na Edo state political enforcer.. Chai! See finish..
[/s]

Lol

I see through you , you are as transparent as glass grin

Bye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nostradamus:
Mynd44 I see you viewing this thread grin

Nice one boss. Don't you think it's high time we put this on the frontpage and leave it there for maybe a week or two. A lot of teens seeking admission to tertiary institutions do come to this site.this thread on the front-page will help guide them since we all want this cultism menace to come to an end.

Saynotocultism,weldone bro.keep enlightening and encouraging our youths.

Livebyday,you seem to be the only one that doesn't agree with saynocultism's style of kicking against cultism. Honestly bro,you're alone on this.

Moderators,kindly put this on the front-page and let it stay there for a week. That will be your own widow's mite(i no know if that's correct oo)in the fight against cultism.saynotocultism is already contributing his. cool cool

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Ishilove

Obinnau

Mynd44

Seun

Actually this thread should be closed

It serves no purpose that's my own thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Another one

Bye

What took you so Long? I have been waiting for you and trust me, i am still waiting for others. You are an unrepentant satanic cultist. What has been your gain ever since you started knacking egede and going for JOLLY? You left Kiriji in 2002 but it seems kiriji still lives in you. You called me unprintable names.. hahahaha i laugh in 360... I know it pains you, i am going to drop more very soon. I kept some things waiting for this reply and i will expose all soonest so you can go and hug transformer.

You dont support me exposing babaric and terrible initiation style that has killed a lot of people . Let me start by insulting you as you started it...

Yes you called me a tout, yes i am one and using it to fight the cool headed ones..

Are you a bastard?

Make we create location make me and you stand one on one?

You even entered into my JOB?

See let this be the first and last you will quote me again in your full entirely satanic life. I am sure you have children, no worry very soon, your first son go be egede man... The second one go follow too. Since you love the number 7, i pray God gives you 7 boys so that all will be egede men so the number go be perfect number. EGEDE FATHER TO EGEDE CHILDREN.

You are a disgrace to your age and your self. You tell me i am putting the lives of already endangered species in danger? You go into barbaric initiation claiming to flight for the black race. You tell me not to expose those things. You satanic selfish fool and i pray you get killed with this information here so you can die a miserable death and your only way out is complete change. You claim to be a change soul but still keep those information with you. Do you know how many death was recorded only last month from initiation ceremonies? Where you on colorado when you started typing shit?

Make i sneeze small.... You telling me i need your number.......... Lord of Host. I personally promise you this, if you dont change, death will come knocking.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK THIS IS A CHILDS PLAY. THE DAY YOU CARRY YOUR IKEBE SUPER GO JOIN CULT, NA THAT DAY YOU SIGN YOUR DEATH WARRANT.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

You are beginning to sound more and more irritating. Its like you get an hardon the more cultism is promoted. We have asked you to show us a way or the other you have clamoured against cultism. Not even in your posts here have you discussed against it. Like its said, you're alone on this. This thread gets viewed daily and people are eager to know the next update on how to combat this issue.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Welldone sir.. I appreciate your contributions on this thread so far.. If i am to understand you correctly, your major grievance with the Op is that he divulged a lot of information on NBM.. I understand as a lord,there is still a part of you that is protective of members of the movement. It is normal and natural.. But sir,i have followed this thread from the beginning and i have not come across any part where real names of NBM members were mentioned(please correct me if i am wrong). He mentioned names like ju name bennyman, for example. Now, i doubt if bennyman is a person's real name. If you agree with me, it would be quite difficult for jus or injus to identify somebody like that.ju name silencer, general,tawinji(fmr shepelete gashikoko adamawa ht), ju name patoli(fmr elder fjht,fmr zonal head amagba) ju name dec imafidon(fmr chakadum udi ht). Milordy if you agree with me, it would be quite difficult for even an sm to identify these people if you are not in that zone or temple.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen, Eshin shin carry ponmo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

no it should never be closed.it served a lot of purposes.

I saw mynd44 peeping at the thread,who knows maybe it's actually going to front-page in the next few days.

I have a feeling this is going to front-page.

Saynotocultism please give us updates about the edo state wahala.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

Go on youtube or other sites sir and you will see that there is no longer secret about the movement.. This is not 2002 sir, even bus drivers are NBM members... The only frats i consider as secret are jurists and maybe maphites. Concerning benin, i don't think the op mentioned names of axemen staying there(correct me again if i am wrong),. The day you are initiated into a cult, you should know that only 2 things can save you .. The grace of god and your level of intelligence,. If you end up getting killed it is not my fault, neither is it the op fault.. If u looseguard, u die. There's no two ways about it afterall man must looseguard for another man to get glory.. Milordy, in respect of your age and status,i shouldn't be telling you this but please remember 6 b4 7..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Lol

I see through you , you are as transparent as glass grin

Bye

See this one dey fear to die.. You are a cultism you must go down..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bros, I haven't read most of your submissions on here, but I feel I should shed some light on #saynotocultism's stand on demystifying his past cult group.

Like someone once promptly pointed out on here, out of ten 7men, only two out of the ten are well coordinated. Most of this coordinated men do later realize that the game is not something to be proud of; hence the reason to be well-comported and find a realistic way to bury their past. It's only normal for a newly initiated member to be careless and lackluster with the way he consciously identifies himself in public places and forums, especially when under the influence . But some few months after your initiation, reality should begin to set in and thereafter you should begin to adjust to remaining calm, low key and coordinated.

Confraternity in schools like Uniben these days have Private WhatsApp group for only registered members , hence it's not out of place for them to have broadcasted a message to members clearly indicating they shouldn't fraternize with someone they haven't met during their meeting, initiation or what so not.... It's only logical for a sensible cult member to be careful in perilous times like this. You don't just go identifying with some one you have never met in your meeting before during WAR. It's completely out of place. A well oriented 7 man should know this.

So Say no cultism's disclosure of slangs and codes shouldn't be the reason for the death of a well schooled and groomed 7man.

In conclusion, cultism is evil. Do not go into it. If your are in Benin, and probably a student of Uniben caught up in the opposing warring party, I pray you come out alive. When you do, please bury your past, pay your penance and forge a new trajectory towards having a better life for you,your family and neighboring community.

Cheers Boss.

livebyday:

I am not against saying no to cultism but I also.say no to murder

Alot of information here will be used by rival cults to commit massacre

They are the one attacking me because they are quickly saving this information because they sense this thread will be taken down

This wasn't done in good.faith but you all won't understand

I know what I am saying .. it's no coincidence certain deaths escalated over the last week of NBM young men in Edo state

They are using this wealth of knowledge to kill.them all

Do you know what it is for.two cult groups to gang up on one and surround the exits to the city?

It's a massacre and this thread is a resource for them

May God help Nigeria

Cheers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Geniero: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
Geniero:
What took you so Long? I have been waiting for you and trust me, i am still waiting for others. You are an unrepentant satanic cultist. What has been your gain ever since you started knacking egede and going for JOLLY? You left Kiriji in 2002 but it seems kiriji still lives in you. You called me unprintable names.. hahahaha i laugh in 360... I know it pains you, i am going to drop more very soon. I kept some things waiting for this reply and i will expose all soonest so you can go and hug transformer.

You dont support me exposing babaric and terrible initiation style that has killed a lot of people . Let me start by insulting you as you started it...

Yes you called me a tout, yes i am one and using it to fight the cool headed ones..

Are you a bastard?

See let this be the first and last you will quote me again in your full entirely satanic life. I am sure you have children, no worry very soon, your first son go be egede man... The second one go follow too. Since you love the number 7, i pray God gives you 7 boys so that all will be egede men so the number go be perfect number. EGEDE FATHER TO EGEDE CHILDREN.

You are a disgrace to your age and your self. You tell me i am putting the lives of already endangered species in danger? You go into barbaric initiation claiming to flight for the black race. You tell me not to expose those things. You satanic selfish fool and i pray you get killed with this information here so you can die a miserable death and your only way out is complete change. You claim to be a change soul but still keep those information with you. Do you know how many death was recorded only last month from initiation ceremonies? Where you on colorado when you started typing shit?

Make i sneeze small.... You telling me i need your number.......... Lord of Host. I personally promise you this, if you dont change, death will come knocking.

Please OP and Livebyday you both want the same thing..an end to the menace of cultism, from every the very beginning the OP stated his aim to expose and prevent others from making his mistakes, I suggest you both find a common ground cos apparently you belong(or use to belong) to the same group.You both want the same thing but differ in Method..lives are been saved everyday on this thread. Abeg make una no quarrel senior brah na to join hand educate people. Na beg I de beg una.
[/s]

Alas the dog shows it's true color grin

You are a tout a criminal and thief

You are no DSS and look smiley I don't boast o

But if you push me you will regret ever bringing the DSS into this

You are a criminal cultist working for either the of those carrying out the massacre in Edo state

You are a child a small.child

You are nothing but a make.believe internet warrior

You just live in a fantasy world in your head grin

I hadly loose my cool but if you push me, i.will change you bro

smiley smiley

Stop using fake accounts stop sending me dms

Come into the light

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
dame134:
Bros, I haven't read most of your submissions on here, but I feel I should shed some light on #saynotocultism's stand on demystifying his past cult group.

Like someone once promptly pointed out on here, out of ten 7men, only two out of the ten are well coordinated. Most of this coordinated men do later realize that the game is not something to be proud of; hence the reason to be well-comported and find a realistic way to bury their past. It's only normal for a newly initiated member to be careless and lackluster with the way he consciously identifies himself in public places and forums, especially when under the influence . But some few months after your initiation, reality should begin to set in and thereafter you should begin to adjust to remaining calm, low key and coordinated.

Confraternity in schools like Uniben these days have Private WhatsApp group for only registered members , hence it's not out of place for them to have broadcasted a message to members clearly indicating they shouldn't fraternize with someone they haven't met during their meeting, initiation or what so not.... It's only logical for a sensible cult member to be careful in perilous times like this. You don't just go identifying with some one you have never met in your meeting before during WAR. It's completely out of place. A well oriented 7 man should know this.

So Say no cultism's disclosure of slangs and codes shouldn't be the reason for the death of a well schooled and groomed 7man.

In conclusion, cultism is evil. Do not go into it. If your are in Benin, and probably a student of Uniben caught up in the opposing warring party, I pray you come out alive. When you do, please bury your past, pay your penance and forge a new trajectory towards having a better life for you,your family and neighboring community.

Cheers Boss.

I didn't understand most of your comments but I guess you meant well bro

Cheers
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Meeyankee:

See this one dey fear to die.. You are a cultism you must go down..

SMH abeg go away

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
simplelex:
Go on youtube or other sites sir and you will see that there is no longer secret about the movement.. This is not 2002 sir, even bus drivers are NBM members... The only frats i consider as secret are jurists and maybe maphites. Concerning benin, i don't think the op mentioned names of axemen staying there(correct me again if i am wrong),. The day you are initiated into a cult, you should know that only 2 things can save you .. The grace of god and your level of intelligence,. If you end up getting killed it is not my fault, neither is it the op fault.. If u looseguard, u die. There's no two ways about it afterall man must looseguard for another man to get glory.. Milordy, in respect of your age and status,i shouldn't be telling you this but please remember 6 b4 7..

6 before 7 grin

Been a while since i heard that

Thank God for moving ahead

May we all help those who need guidance away from our past errors bro

If only one.could turn back time

It's well

Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
Neddstark:

You are beginning to sound more and more irritating. Its like you get an hardon the more cultism is promoted. We have asked you to show us a way or the other you have clamoured against cultism. Not even in your posts here have you discussed against it. Like its said, you're alone on this. This thread gets viewed daily and people are eager to know the next update on how to combat this issue.
[/s]

How I make you feel is entirely up to you

I can't help your lack of control of your emotions

But it's a sign of poor emotion Intelligence..you should work on that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
saynotocultism:

Are you a bastard?

You are a criminal bro

And the real reason for this will be exposed.. you are an imposter of the DSS and that is certain

You are a noise maker better drink some.water and stop vibrating you are n empty barrel

Pure and pure a nothing

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: thelegend1(m), Almansur1(m), chukkystar(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.