Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3073814 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by away4real(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sadly an element of fear has been introduced, a few who contributed feel the need to appease. This exactly is why what saynotocultism has done is indeed commendable and should be encouraged. The impact of this thread lies in its detail and say it all approach.

@livebyday in summary your key issues with this thread and the approach of the poster seems to be limited to the use of DSS, narrative on the Edo incident and revelation of “codes”?

Now here is the issue, these so call codes are not secret and sacred to later days cultist, what this thread has done actually is to educate the naïve. In addition this thread has been open for a few months, I struggle to see how it is increasing the casualty / impacting the Edo crisis.

Secondly, if as you claim the poster is not a member of DSS then do you need to worry? And finally his narrative on Edo is that something that was not already in the public domain.

We must not always seek violence in discuss, it’s what keeps many from engaging in Nigeria especially in politics. Do we need to track people down or intimidate them in a bid to silence them. We can disagree and remain respectful. Pastor F might decide not to disclose more details and Mr.Z on the internet decide to say it all – importantly they are both sending a message.

My hope is that more repentant cultist are bold enough to reveal EVERYTHING and for ALL of the cults (particularly the main ones. If there are no secret codes, then there is no need to fight to protect it.

Reading the alleged killing if true broke my heart and elicited a bit of anger – failure of the Nigerian state.

I actually thought the poster was being extreme in some of his responses to threats but perhaps not.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sconp: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
LostAddict:

Link to the guy that wrote about SEC

Can't seem to find it or maybe I'm mistaken
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
away4real:
Sadly an element of fear has been introduced, a few who contributed feel the need to appease. This exactly is why what saynotocultism has done is indeed commendable and should be encouraged. The impact of this thread lies in its detail and say it all approach.

@livebyday in summary your key issues with this thread and the approach of the poster seems to be limited to the use of DSS, narrative on the Edo incident and revelation of “codes”?

Now here is the issue, these so call codes are not secret and sacred to later days cultist, what this thread has done actually is to educate the naïve. In addition this thread has been open for a few months, I struggle to see how it is increasing the casualty / impacting the Edo crisis.

Secondly, if as you claim the poster is not a member of DSS then do you need to worry? And finally his narrative on Edo is that something that was not already in the public domain.

We must not always seek violence in discuss, it’s what keeps many from engaging in Nigeria especially in politics. Do we need to track people down or intimidate them in a bid to silence them. We can disagree and remain respectful. Pastor F might decide not to disclose more details and Mr.Z on the internet decide to say it all – importantly they are both sending a message.

My hope is that more repentant cultist are bold enough to reveal EVERYTHING and for ALL of the cults (particularly the main ones. If there are no secret codes, then there is no need to fight to protect it.

Reading the alleged killing if true broke my heart and elicited a bit of anger – failure of the Nigerian state.

I actually thought the poster was being extreme in some of his responses to threats but perhaps not.
Good points bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
livebyday:

Good points bro

I actually did deactivate my account after my comment cos I didn't think it's needed anymore plus I don't want to be tempted to join issues with anyone.. if only I had known an empty head like you would come along saying trash with lame arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Like I earlier said, I might not agree with saynotocultism's narratives but well, he is human. What he has done so far is very commendable. So I wont be here exchanging words on irrelevant matters.
Then you came along, talking trash about crips and blood.. you obviously don't know nothing, those are gangs, not even secret society, everything about them are on the Internet, from their history to how they greet, dress etc.. then next you came talking about Gucci pastor, this was the point I knew you don't have sense at all.. does that one looks like a real pastor to you or someone who has turned a new leave? Please be guided.
There's nothing here that saynotocultism said which isn't out already.. don't blame him for your boys lack of cordination. That is what happens when you involve lots of touts and hooligans in stuffs that's supposed to have more educated, intelligent and intellectual fellows.
Your desperation almost made you put and innocent guy who was only trying to broker peace in trouble. Please be guided.

@Saynotocultism, bro you asked me what I have done to eradicate cultism.. First, I never admitted to have been in one or affiliated with any. So I would speak from a general perspective. I believe we have various "sect", some overtly aggressive and always looking for trouble, some peaceful and focused but might be deadly when crossed. What I think,- cultism cannot be eradicated in a short time.. it would take time and that's if it would ever happen, the practical approach from my perception is re-orientation and punishment for defalters..
Saying you don't care about the cause and all you just want is for the killings to stop might be kind of insulting. A problem is being handled from its source, a wise person handles an issue before it becomes a problem. Like the Benin case, someone got killed, of course there must be reactions to every action. People should know when you take certain decisions, you are putting others in your sect at risk. Saying you just want it to stop without addressing the root cause is not tenable.
Just like this oga Livebyday, if truly he is an epa, instead of him staying here talking trash, he is supposed to make it an habits to always advice his boys to stay off trouble like I believe some "sect" do.. he was talking about him visiting all the Temple in the country, did he advice them to stay off trouble or to always cause trouble like I know his kinds do. Even oversees the same thing, I don't want to go into details of how uncordinated these particular uncoordinated sects are.. they are 3 in number.. mostly touts, no sense of behavior, stupid messed up orientation. No cordination.

So, saying it should be eradicated which I don't think is impossible but not spontaneous, my recommendation goes thus:
1. They should do stop involving touts and street urchins
2. They need to always be reminded to stay off trouble.
3. Anyone who goes against civility should not be protected by members, rather should be punish and released to the law if deem fit
4. Proper re-orientation on how to be civilized and be a man with substance.
It's so unfortunate that elders and leaders in this country has failed us, how many influential men in the country can we name to possess high integrity.. with too many morally bankrupt men in high places, the youth of course would think it's the right way to go.
We need to help ourselves cos these men up there won't, they are selfish and wicked. They're happy with the situation of things. So that they can keep using these young men for their selfish wicked agendas.

Blessings

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Peacebeuntoyouu:

I actually did deactivate my account after my comment cos I didn't think it's needed anymore plus I don't want to be tempted to join issues with anyone.. if only I had known an empty head like you would come along saying trash with lame arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Like I earlier said, I might not agree with saynotocultism's narratives but well, he is human. What he has done so far is very commendable. So I wont be here exchanging words on irrelevant matters.
Then you came along, talking trash about crips and blood.. you obviously don't know nothing, those are gangs, not even secret society, everything about them are on the Internet, from their history to how they greet, dress etc.. then next you came talking about Gucci pastor, this was the point I knew you don't have sense at all.. does that one looks like a real pastor to you or someone who has turned a new leave? Please be guided.
There's nothing here that saynotocultism said which isn't out already.. don't blame him for your boys lack of cordination. That is what happens when you involve lots of touts and hooligans in stuffs that's supposed to have more educated, intelligent and intellectual fellows.
Your desperation almost made you put and innocent guy who was only trying to broker peace in trouble. Please be guided.

@Saynotocultism, bro you asked me what I have done to eradicate cultism.. First, I never admitted to have been in one or affiliated with any. So I would speak from a general perspective. I believe we have various "sect", some overtly aggressive and always looking for trouble, some peaceful and focused but might be deadly when crossed. What I think,- cultism cannot be eradicated in a short time.. it would take time and that's if it would ever happen, the practical approach from my perception is re-orientation and punishment for defalters..
Saying you don't care about the cause and all you just want is for the killings to stop might be kind of insulting. A problem is being handled from its source, a wise person handles an issue before it becomes a problem. Like the Benin case, someone got killed, of course there must be reactions to every action. People should know when you take certain decisions, you are putting others in your sect at risk. Saying you just want it to stop without addressing the root cause is not tenable.
Just like this oga Livebyday, if truly he is an epa, instead of him staying here talking trash, he is supposed to make it an habits to always advice his boys to stay off trouble like I believe some "sect" do.. he was talking about him visiting all the Temple in the country, did he advice them to stay off trouble or to always cause trouble like I know his kinds do. Even oversees the same thing, I don't want to go into details of how uncordinated these particular uncoordinated sects are.. they are 3 in number.. mostly touts, no sense of behavior, stupid messed up orientation. No cordination.

So, saying it should be eradicated which I don't think is impossible but not spontaneous, my recommendation goes thus:
1. They should do stop involving touts and street urchins
2. They need to always be reminded to stay off trouble.
3. Anyone who goes against civility should not be protected by members, rather should be punish and released to the law if deem fit
4. Proper re-orientation on how to be civilized and be a man with substance.
It's so unfortunate that elders and leaders in this country has failed us, how many influential men in the country can we name to possess high integrity.. with too many morally bankrupt men in high places, the youth of course would think it's the right way to go.
We need to help ourselves cos these men up there won't, they are selfish and wicked. They're happy with the situation of things. So that they can keep using these young men for their selfish wicked agendas.

Blessings
[/s]

You are a talkative

You typed alot and said nothing

You didn't even understand a comment , you shouldn't have reopened an account. There are some people here's whose comments have proved useful then there's comments that a trash ,then there's your comment .

You comment belongs in a niche of its own, because it's so useless and garbage that I gleamed not on useful tidbit to take away .

It seems you just woke up with an uncontrollable urge to talk and talk you did , bit said total nonsense.

Shame on you, next time think deeply before talking.

No stars for you here.

Bye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Boys they use dss scare each other. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2019
inbetween can a rasta say something?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dontknownutn11: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2019
I beg o....This thread is running cold. Wetin dey sub

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Neddstark:

Visited an Edo Facebook Group. You are not lying, there is carnage going on there. It is so bad that cults are brandishing their weapons on social media and publicising their hits on video. If you think I am kidding go to ireporter online dot com.ng. There is a video of Eiye guys smashing a BA guys chest and pulling out his heart. Cultism has turned these men into animals. Please if you are reading this and you got some good in you, please leave this shiit. No cult is greater than the other. Supremacy battles are worthless. Say no to Cultism

FUCCCCCKK!!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE WATCHED THAT VIDEO.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

FUCCCCCKK!!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE WATCHED THAT VIDEO.

Link or page name please
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
LostAddict:

Link or page name please

You don't want to see it

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
amEmmy:

I understand there is certainly some truth to what you write. I have been trying to read quietly and not get lost in the story. But then you started off as someone poor, barely able to get your school fees in 100lv. And then boom you get a lawyer, copy police divisional head, you have TV and DVD in your room. You were certainly not poor

OUt of everything he wrote, this is what you took out of it? Damn!

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
saynotocultism:
I really do not like replying comments but i just want to ask you... what have you done to eradicate cultism in your present day society? you dont have to be actively against it to lend your hands against it. Are you a member of the SEC or Maphite? I can see your rage and anger quoting my report. I was doing my job. Whoever might have started the killing is non of my business here but for the killings to stop.

Have you ever heard of kabaka ? do you know why this whole killings became hot suddenly in the epicenter of the whole election campaign and strategies? Please take your stone age description off my mentions and say no to cultism. If you are a member of black axxe, it wont be long before eiye catch you and butcher you.. if you are a member of eiye , it wont be long before ayees and vikings catch you and butcher and the circle continues. Please dont hide behind your computer , try to work with us so we can all end this madness once and for all.

Please i take God beg you, i have a lot of work to do.. I was called into this thinking i was gonna face those rascals who call themselves cultist with their locally made guns but thinking i am gonna face them with one of the best home defense shotguns in the world baffles me but i will do my job in the midst of thorns. Now i still have to fight political Godfathers in Edo state as some of them pretend not to understand what we are saying and pretend to be against evil but tend to make calls behind our back.

This country makes me sick. These people they are arming, after the election what will they do with the gun? I pray to God in heaven that one of this cultist gun down the children of those Godfather supplying arms.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
GorkoDimo:
No serious cult in Northern Universities if I may asked why?

ISWAP is enough.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mourinho24: 5:48am On Dec 22, 2019
LET ME FOLLOW THE STORY
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GorkoDimo: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2019
Iswap is not on campus Na,

SenecaTheYonger:

ISWAP is enough.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
This country makes me sick. These people they are arming, after the election what will they do with the gun? I pray to God in heaven that one of this cultist gun down the children of those Godfather supplying arms.
unfortunately,the godfathers have sent their children to other sane countries. It was right on this thread that saynotocultismm told us how he accompanied a politician's boy to the airport when the boy was going to San Diego. The politicians are smart,they've made provisions for their kids but decide to use poor and foolish kids to ferment troubles. After the elections,the armed youths will feast on other masses.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nostradamus:
unfortunately,the godfathers have sent their children to other sane countries. It was right on this thread that saynotocultismm told us how he accompanied a politician's boy to the airport when the boy was going to San Diego. The politicians are smart,they've made provisions for their kids but decide to use poor and foolish kids to ferment troubles. After the elections,the armed youths will feast on other masses.

It's just too sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by selemo: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting op to say something about Viggo, but was surprised when he was silent about viggo and my question of the year these things happened, the places he mentioned were actually in existence and well known, but he has not mentioned any date from his writeup so far, I schooled at Abraka and am not trying to discredit his writeup, but putting dates would put a high commendations and credibility to his claims. Secondly the Versace I mentioned was a crippled guy who uses clutches, Versace was known to be a cultist but he has never been accused of stealing as the op said, everybody love versace even lecturers don't fail him, he was always going to club then Regend night club, and Abbe night club, he wasn't a trouble maker at all, I remembered when a buccaneer boy destroyed Versace clutches, every buccaneer was very angry with the guy, he was beaten seriously by his own people and forced to buy new clutches for Versace and pay him some amount of money for compensation, the Versace I know is not a theif, every girl on campus wants Versace to be present in her birthday party, because the guy sabi dance.
Thank you for that I have also be thinking about this also. We need the date and time please...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Inhabitable1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote]I had the notion that it was never possible to renounce your membership in a cult group, so how did you managed to escape their claws and still remain fearless till date?

BTW thanks for the enlightenment.

God bless.

Dem get many ju men wey dey rugged and fearsome in campus self, for my own time for Imsu none of dem cough for my side and dem know say me na confirm ju man, Na all dis boys wey de form Ajebo and wey de like to follow women around dey fall for dia hand, If u be street guy wey no wetin be cultism and u don conlude say u no join cult if u enta skool, Notin go mek dem intimidate u, I kno whatsup on my own, i dey drink, de smoke de club, even some hard tins, jus mek frds wit some real nigas wey get same ambition wit u in campus even after u don graduate, be ur own boss......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paulGrundy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
saynotocultism:

BRAVO

OP is this real? saw a video on youtube about some members championing gay rights.??
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
LostAddict:

Link or page name please

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Krak:

Exactly. Even for the brave hearted, that video is really gory. I won't recommend anyone to watch it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Fundadubs:
I have to comment again.

It seems there are lots of people with misplaced priorities and confused identities. I hope innocent person doesn't get harmed because of another person's ineptitude

Some years back, an ex cultism came to Nairaland to confess his past sins. From hid write up, you could read he was in pains and on many occasions he stated he no longer cared about his life. He just wanted to talk and be free. But there was a problem. The problem was that he mentioned names of people in NBM that were real. He mentioned precise hits he carried out together with other members. The hits were so vivid that anyone familiar withe locations and old enough could relate and recognize thosd deaths. For many ju people in thosde areas they probably thought it was just assassinations or robberies gone wrong. Long story short, he was tracked down by his frat members and gunned down at his place of work in lagos. He was killed like an animal for reaveling the dangers of cultism to the world!! Let that sink in!

Cultism is dangerous. It would rob you of your conscience, your freedom, your dignity and your life. Karma would come, no doubt. I have lived mine. I am paying the price and hopefully I can help someone avoid my fate by making the right decision.

Anyone coming here warning the op or threatening him is either mischievous, an unrepentant culstist, a bloodthirsty animal or the devil himself. They ate simply threatened by the OP. He has revealed their modus operandi, their initiations and how people lose their lives in the process.

But its not too late for the young souls out there. You can be whatever you want to bd without joining a cult.

The guy who has been striking out posts. I pity you. You are almost to your fifties and you still cannot make a decision for yourself to save yourself! Since yesterday, you have been rambling back and forth without making any sense. Strike force indeed! Unfortunately your tactics to intimidate the OP, silence him has not worked. From day 1 one i saw this post, I started creating an archive of it for future generations to read and learn. I have archived almost all thr pages because at first, i was aftraid the mods would delete it because many cultists were calling on the mods to remove the thread. Just like the guy who lives by day has called on the mods to remove the thread. We are indeed grateful to the mods for allowing the thread to stand for such a very long time. Mods pls ypu can also move to front page to save more lives!

The OP was threatened offline by some unscrupulous elements. I see no reason why je should not threaten anyhow who tries to harm him. The DSS has a cultism unit. So the OP is not wrong in talking about DSS online as long as he doesn't reveal any official and classified material. He has not shamed the DSS, infact in my opinion, he has enhanced the reach of thr DSS on social media so that these blood suckers and killers like that guy who has been forming strike force with his keyboarded would know never to try anything fishy.

OP, like i said yesterday, protect yourself. Do not make friends with anyone. The guy who lives by the night sef no fit touch you. He is acting a script in other to out you. You can see he is trying to link you with a real name. He does not jack sheet about you. Its all an attempt to show some acumen and prove he is important.

Like i say, keep your nairaland account away from your personal life. Log out and clear cache and cookies all the time. Use a vpn if possible. Always log out. Always. Dont forget. Use one standard email for nairaland. There are many tips and more to stay safe from these mad cultists who live by day and kill at night.

You guys stop qouting that guy. Leave him alone. His time will pass, just like all the others.
damn It.... So the guy was killed? I could vividly remember the thread and how some guys warned him about divulging too much information.... So he was killed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Krak:

Nawa o na all these ones go fear person. Abeg send the link if you get am leave fear for person wey dey fear
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You don't want to see it

No worry about me bros, just send am
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhgar001: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
dfrost:

Bros leave matter. There are some things not to brag about.

Men fear what they don't understand or can't conquer - NAS

Sure bro bad thing no good to brag about. But see e get why I dey talk this thing about Apache and secrecy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GindoX(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
And na so I take read the matter enter page 96... Hmmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
beware of ijebu bread -sorry-cultism. thanks and it always feels good to stay strapped as a law man. people like me are always a trap for some so called tough cookies. one minute some drunk slob ina lounge or bar or some over zealous driver is ranting at you. one more than three occasions i have had the sweet pleasure of humbling them. there was this day i was driving through forestry road. naso one jeep scratch my humble car o. naso i come down. the big looking guy come down too begin wan me. c power o. even threaten to slap me. by d time d guy drive off i enter car trace am even as i make sharp call to my unit. we eventually caught up with him at gra. omo no b raking, guy man cry like girl. i locked him up for six hours.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2019
saynotocultism:
This is my True story and i advise people to learn from this and stay away from cultism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not a good writer, just try to understand me.

I was 19 when i got admission into the Delta state university Abraka to Study Geology . I had a cousin i had to put up with due to accommodation issues as my parents are poor and couldnt afford it at the time. They had to borrow to pay my fees and acceptance fees. Reading geology was very expensive as i had to pay for field works, books and all other materials. I struggled through my first year into my second. My cousin then dropped out of school due to financial issues. I was left all alone in Abraka and i made new friends . I had a girlfriend in school then and we call her Joy ( not her real name ). Joy was also dating a cultist ( A member of VIKINGSSS) . I got a call from Joy that i should come to her hostel and we should pass the night together. She told me she prepared my favorite food and i rushed down like a hungry lion. I got to her house and we had a good time and even sexx . Around 9PM, i heard a loud bang on her door and i asked who the person was, YOU DEY CRAZE, NA YOU GET THE ROOM, JOY COME OUTSIDE I WAN SEE YOU, that was the voice i heard behind the door. I looked at the time and it was late in the night . I picked up my phone to call a friend to come get me as i sensed danger but my phone went dead. I then sat down in the room and she assured me that all is fine. She went out to meet the guy and they argued loudly and some other boys came in and joined them. The next thing i heard was AROMATE wetin dey happen, i immediately knew i was in trouble. She came back in and was shouting at them and screaming from inside, I KNOW ONE FRIEND AGAIN NA BY FORCE. I told her i wanted to leave and she said i shouldnt leave and that it was safer to stay than go out that night. I told her its better to leave than staying in doors and that could bugle the door at night pretending to be robbers and shoot me. I gathered courage and left and immediately i got outside, i saw 5 Fierce looking men and i ran for my life, they chased me and stabbed me , i managed to escape with the injury. The next day, i reported to the police and arrest were made. The police men that came for raid where also member of the VIKINGSSSS, they made arrest and released them same day.

.......................TBC
OP as long as you remain faithful in the christian faith heaven has a place for you.Your labours on this thread can't go in vain.You must have lots of testimonies in your life by now since you started this fight against cultism on this thread because i know God rewards those whom he uses.
However i went back to officially denounce my membership as a member of my satanic cultured militant group after many years of unoficially doing so. My now officially co ex agitators were very happy to see me with few of them knowing that i commanded to great heights the colour they fly on the sea(creeks) back on campus,however they were a bit heart broken when i preached to them and officially denounced my membership of the group.
Any repented cultist who has not yet officially denounced membership from his cult group that is reading this and wants to do so should do so ,the God who took me into their base and brought me back safe and sound with one of them even escorting me out of their base would do so for you too in Jesus name, Amen.
My first comment is on page 73 and another analysis on page 75 of this thread.
OP, have no fear of the maggot vagabond lunatic unrepentant cultist(s) political godsons and godfathers on this thread "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS" "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE"
Merry Xmas to you OP and to all repented cultists worldwide. To those who are still cultist i remember you always in my prayers that you amend your ways,merry xmas to you too.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Reference* Shun cultism.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
annayawchee:
damn It.... So the guy was killed? I could vividly remember the thread and how some guys warned him about divulging too much information.... So he was killed
I doubt you can summary comprehension.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kenn55, alphaconde(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.