Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066176 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Make we use our 99% intelligence and 1% ruggedity life go sweet 4 all of us... Say no to cultism

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Make we use our 99% intelligence and 1% ruggedity life go sweet 4 all of us... Say no to cultism
99.1 fm. Well done sir

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2020
JasperVII:

99.1 fm. Well done sir
don't quote me again, naver you again

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bellgal: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am very happy to have followed this thread to the last page. Op God bless you for all the sweet stories. I really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2020
as much as i hate the havoc gangs who hide under the neutral name of confratenieties wreck, I wish to praise the steps the seadogs aka pyrates have taken over the years to right the wrongs of d past. Even the holy bible of christians states somewhere in the book of Ezekiel that 'if d sinner foesakes his wrong to do right I will remember his sins no more' this is clearly the fact. the pyrates through their early clash witb the bucaneers realized that the ethos of their brotherhood has been cast upon filth n mock hence their determination to change 'course' and 'sail ruggedly' to a new treasure land where sailors can gather treasures of peace, long life, and a life of not looking over one's shoulders. for this awumen to all seadogs!
it might suffice for some to argue albeit misguidedly that the pyrates are still involved in the gangsterism of campus cults. to theze fellows i ask: when las u hear say pyratez go hit or dem give them hit?
some would argue that well; some pyrate elements are still on campus and i ask them what proof do u have? and even if you can show me some wannabes flying red n sbouting awumen I would since ask; since when does flying red and dancing around bonfires become a proof of violence. maphites, bucaneers, nbms, twotwos, mgba mgba, jurists, sec, svc, mafia, abeg reform or get lost. our young lives count. if una say una ruggedity, hard manism, or strong manism too much abeg make una start with civil disobedience to protest poor electricity n kidnapping. i no b seadog but once again awumen o. derios. keep setting an example of ruggedity with coscience. sally to salt without bloodshed. over n out

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
allan2:
as much as i hate the havoc gangs who hide under the neutral name of confratenieties wreck, I wish to praise the steps the seadogs aka pyrates have taken over the years to right the wrongs of d past. Even the holy bible of christians states somewhere in the book of Ezekiel that 'if d sinner foesakes his wrong to do right I will remember his sins no more' this is clearly the fact. the pyrates through their early clash witb the bucaneers realized that the ethos of their brotherhood has been cast upon filth n mock hence their determination to change 'course' and 'sail ruggedly' to a new treasure land where sailors can gather treasures of peace, long life, and a life of not looking over one's shoulders. for this awumen to all seadogs!
it might suffice for some to argue albeit misguidedly that the pyrates are still involved in the gangsterism of campus cults. to theze fellows i ask: when las u hear say pyratez go hit or dem give them hit?
some would argue that well; some pyrate elements are still on campus and i ask them what proof do u have? and even if you can show me some wannabes flying red n sbouting awumen I would since ask; since when does flying red and dancing around bonfires become a proof of violence. maphites, bucaneers, nbms, twotwos, mgba mgba, jurists, sec, svc, mafia, abeg reform or get lost. our young lives count. if una say una ruggedity, hard manism, or strong manism too much abeg make una start with civil disobedience to protest poor electricity n kidnapping. i no b seadog but once again awumen o. derios. keep setting an example of ruggedity with coscience. sally to salt without bloodshed. over n out

SeaDogs don't echo "Awumen", that's how Buccaneers echo.

SeaDogs echo "Awa" or "Derios"
Buccaneers echo "Awu" or "Awumen"
Vikings echo "Aro" or "Aromate"

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 3:55am On Feb 09, 2020
getukudo:

SeaDogs echo "Awa" or "Derios" Buccaneers echo "Awu" or "Awumen" Vikings echo "Aro" or "Aromate"
oga seadogs also echo awumen. don't say what u don't know

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
allan2:
oga seadogs also echo awumen. don't say what u don't know
getukudo:

SeaDogs echo "Awa" or "Derios"
Buccaneers echo "Awu" or "Awumen"
Vikings echo "Aro" or "Aromate"
All these wannabees.... you're both exposing ur lapses...U wey say SeaDogs dey echo Awa wetin be the full Word,are u a Salted?!U wey dey Say SeaDogs dey echo Awumen are u Weather Beaten or Testcoated?!.I guess u guys are still undergraduates...Ona argument na based on hear say hear say.
When u successfully pass through the 4 walls of a university and finally get a job u won't have the time to bother urselves over meanniless things.... People like us wey don get too much orientation wetin we carry am do?!If ona like make ona go dey learn all the Jargons from every single Confra,if u no belong u no belong....The truth is of Some of these things are subjected to Change...What u think u heard now can be changed tommorow.... Orientation never ends it's progressive so if u no belong my brothers leave Confra activities for those in the Voyage.
All these Lubbers wey dey like Paprika Pomporri.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Elbone2:

All these wannabees.... you're both exposing ur lapses...U wey say SeaDogs dey echo Awa wetin be the full Word,are u a Salted?!U wey dey Say SeaDogs dey echo Awumen are u Weather Beaten or Testcoated?!.I guess u guys are still undergraduates...Ona argument na based on hear say hear say.
When u successfully pass through the 4 walls of a university and finally get a job u won't have the time to bother urselves over meanniless things.... People like us wey don get too much orientation wetin we carry am do?!If ona like make ona go dey learn all the Jargons from every single Confra,if u no belong u no belong....The truth is of Some of these things are subjected to Change...What u think u heard now can be changed tommorow.... Orientation never ends it's progressive so if u no belong my brothers leave Confra activities for those in the Voyage.
All these Lubbers wey dey like Paprika Pomporri.
suum dia oso. na ur left brain b undergraduate. old man dey reason u dey talk shiit. if u don't have anything meaningful to contribute tie up ur fingers and just read. no need to sound superior.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
allan2:
suum dia oso. na ur left brain b undergraduate. old man dey reason u dey talk shiit. if u don't have anything meaningful to contribute tie up ur fingers and just read. no need to sound superior.
Oga, you no suppose answer am, me self don type but I later delete am

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
allan2:
Sorry Sir if I guessed wrong u might actually be a graduate or grandpa but I'm entitled to whatever I want to say and however I wish to react to any post here....I entertain Negative remarks so u should too that why it's called a forum...U urself said "Sally to Salt without Bloodshed"... What's that suppose to imply?!No pun intended.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 2:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Elbone2:

Sorry Sir if I guessed wrong u might actually be a graduate or grandpa but I'm entitled to whatever I want to say and however I wish to react to any post here....I entertain Negative remarks so u should too that why it's called a forum...U urself said "Sally to Salt without Bloodshed"... What's that suppose to imply?!No pun intended.
another one of those irritants who think they are smart. what's the problem with making a comment that you are not a direct party to without trying to paint yourself superior? na your type dey like quarrel pass fight. the last part of your comment goes to show the kind of kid you are. in igbo land if u drop a wise saying and you open your stinking mouth to ask what it means in a public forum the your mother's pride price was a waste.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Oga go sit down somewhere abeg....We shouldn't be having this conversation....When u come across a thread like this next time it's better u observe and learn...Don't try n contribute nonsense we are not all Children here...Try and educate urself before trying to educate kids around u so they don't Laff at u...Coz u keep chatting Shit...Riffed with inferiority complex...The last part of my comment was why I called u an undergraduate intially...For u to say"Sally to Salt without Bloodshed"Should mean u are still a student sailing and praying to graduate without Problems and when I say" no pun intended"I meant u shouldn't take my words another way coz I meant no offense(insults)....If it were someone else,I would have loved to educate u here free of charge and give u the proper orientation so u can stop embarrassing urself publicly but u're just a stubborn Goat that has refused to Learn...Pls,do well not to mention me again coz I'll be unresponsive.Continue wallowing in ur ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ratello: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Shattap, we believe the op pass you.

Thanks for tagging me great friend. Wao it was indeed a great revelation by the OP. How u doing great mind
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Bellgal:
I am very happy to have followed this thread to the last page. Op God bless you for all the sweet stories. I really enjoyed it.

U r welcome. I am thinking of creating another thread to discuss possible benefits of cultism if any - like it gives a naturally powerless and timid person some sense of power, albeit false

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BernieeeGee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
na wah oh u sef, u read the other thread where Dem track down kill the OP for exposing them
killed kwa ? OP (NOBODY) still posted till this January na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r welcome. I am thinking of creating another thread to discuss possible benefits of cultism if any - like it gives a naturally powerless and timid person some sense of power, albeit false

Be careful of what you wish for. Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
dfrost:

Be careful of what you wish for. Shalom.

I am not wishing for anything. I just stated that cultism may help a cowardly, timid person feel a sense of power, even if false
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DavictimIsDope(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Eze2000:

Do you see how many likes you have up there on that post which reeks of ignorance? It is one reason I stopped writing stuff on Nairaland. With an illiteracy level of over 180 million people (graduates included), Nigerians still don't read. We believe in cheating in exams and insulting people with genuine knowledge and a willingness to help. For one thing, look at the president you elected and the chaos of a country that his next level.

Permit me to educate you a little bit, but you do not have to read it all, mind you. Let's begin with your own English errors.

1. For one to beginning a sentence, a paragraph, in particular, the way you have done without a determiner might be acceptable to you or those who liked your post, even many Nigerians, but guess what? That is horrible!

Your sentence should begin thus: A published author and you......

2. From your writing so far, you seem to have a serious quarrel with punctuations. The comment in which you insulted me lacks a full stop at the end, but unforgivable is the shambles that are your next two comments. Particularly the last.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, sir.

3. You are clearly blind in both eyes or you would never have made the statement below...

I'm sure you'd also call "I'm" am.

You see, in that comment of mine you quoted, I actually used the "correct" and "complete" form of the phase you have indicated and I repeat "I am a published author!" grin *(Check out the screenshot of your own quote below)
I rarely write American English on NL or use its version of the phrase in question here, which many consider an abbreviation (I'm). I do not know how to use the Nigerian foul English version of the phrase either (am). Most often than not, I use the correct queen's English version (I am)

4. Now let's take on the particular word(s) that you feel discredits me entirely as an author...

And you call a thread a "trend"?

What is wrong...

One more thing...

Some of the best authors in the world speak bad English. Ever heard of James Hardley Chase? He speaks American street English better, hence, the tone of his books, all of which have been bestsellers for decades!
What truly makes an author is his talent, something that cannot be taught in any school or institution.

I am a legend over in the Literature section of this forum and my first book, Ruthless Betrayals, when first published here in April 2016 as a first draft, was so full of errors, but guess what? It drove women and men crazy and still does today, two editions later. Don't take my word for it, check out the "trend". The story has been moved to my website but the comments are still there.

I sold that book for #500 per copy initially, then increased the price to #750 per copy and people still bought it then came back to thank me!!! grin It's all there in the trend (remember not thread). Hit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

My second work, a thrilling story about Boko Haram, A Billionaire's Ransom was a killer that was also full of errors when first published here on this forum. Today, after one edition, the entire series of 3 books sells for $$$ on Amazon USA, UK, Canada, etc. The Book1 is free on Okadabooks and the rest are just #500, all subsidized for Nigerians, fuel subsidy style.

The thing is when an author first writes a book it is never published right away but passed on to an "EDITOR or put through an editing software" for polishing! That first work of the author is called a first draft which is normally full of errors, after the touch of an editor, those errors vanish and that first draft becomes the original manuscript which is then published as a book. We authors and writers are the reasons why editors have jobs.

Mr. Airsaylongcon, stop insulting people even where they are ignorant or err. Correct them and be polite about it. I swear to God, you will not die if you do things that way.

I bid you a good Sunday, sir.

This is how to tell someone to go to hell In a way that they'll look forward to the trip.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
The sug President of poly ilaro was caught in action.
If only someone showed him this thread.

Na top men sef.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
AK481:

Na top men sef.

Can someone tell me why that coward is crying?

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2020
AK481:

Na top men sef.
Hehehehe. matters shall never end. but wait o. shey nbm national head felix kupa has time and again denied that nbm has long closed down all temples i. e campus settings. they try very lamely to argue that the temple ayes are not affiliated with their national or zonal bodies but the funny thing is, during national jolly, temple heads, chairmen and cp's are recognized. nbm is a terrible terrible group. that is why i praise pc for doing the needful by terminating all campus doings. any pc on campus na fuccking impersonator

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Here is what I digged out .

He is supposed to be the toughest guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:10am On Feb 11, 2020
AK481:

Here is what I digged out .

He is supposed to be the toughest guy

AMAZING!! If it weren’t there in black and white no one would believe it!
look at him, toughest guy indeed!

You know, I remember reading this earlier in the thread (at the beginning when I was active in the thread).
Kudos for digging it up

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

him never see him period

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Covenofgoodmen: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
@op out of curiosity how much is usually involve when they decide to settle killings with rival group with money?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I think he has been shot on the leg, I saw him limping
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RamseyBolton: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

May that thread have less than 100 views grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
RamseyBolton:

Well, it is the truth: like it or not, cultism does give a naturally cowardly, powerless, timid person some sense of power, albeit false

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tonyspecial:
him never see him period

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I think he has been shot on the leg, I saw him limping

Thanks, I didn’t notice that
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Caymen: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
RamseyBolton:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.