Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) (35325 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by kayola11(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
Who is bambam?
Her name sounds like a body lotion cream.
u not funny u just dumb and foolish
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by tfash96(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2019
Never underestimate the power of makeup

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
KingAzubuike:
Yo**ba girls sabi Bleep ehn. During my undergraduate days e get one for my face me I face you lodge just like this one na for inside bathroom dem dey always Bleep am. If she dey baff and you dey hørny just go open door on top her head. She go give you quickìe free of charge.
how many yoruba girls you don Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by richie240: 7:47pm On May 25, 2019
Junkie1:
IMAGINE WATCHING YOUR BITCH DAUGHTER FVCK ON LIVE TV SMH
My bloda, e better make MAN fckk my dota 4 toilet than DOG ontop bed o!
Abi nor be so?

Check out auntie cossy below

Cc zombiepunisher, kingAzubuike

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:23pm On May 25, 2019
Whenever I see this girl or Teddy A, I always remember toilet.
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by sirsholley(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2019
Is that not papa ajasco?
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by obxddon(m): 3:43am On May 26, 2019
That's the father of the girl who was f**led in a toilet on national TV
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by deesif: 8:50am On May 26, 2019
I feel glad to have seen your site page and envision such enormous degrees of all the other than captivating occasions looking. Grateful over again for all the details.so https://besthappybirthdaywishes.us/ here I talk about for Birthday Wishes for your Love once, Wife, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband, Sister, Brother, Daughter, and so on, We have an enormous accumulation for you.
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by theDEVILisHERE: 1:32pm On May 28, 2019
richie240:
My bloda, e better make MAN fckk my dota 4 toilet than DOG ontop bed o! Abi nor be so?
Check out auntie cossy below

Cc zombiepunisher, kingAzubuike
That was a movie scene from yrs back
it's was about girl trafficked by Lebanese

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi / GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.