Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse (4109 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by melodytos(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2019
Why men do UnCloth ladies before sex and after sex they leave her to dress herself?
THIS QUESTION GOES TO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE

https://melodyinter.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=110
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by greatnaija01: 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
its not a topic... when u ORDER for take away and they serve it to you in disposable plates... DO YOU WASH THE PLATES AFTER EATING?

If YES... then you need an Asylum

BUT

If NO, then that is your answer.

Cheap sex makes the lady like a TAKE AWAY PACK.... married couples do not need to dress themselves because there is no hurry.... they can sleep afterwards.

Its not worth discussing. and no one will click your link. Its not a trending topic.

melodytos:

Why men do UnCloth ladies before sex and after sex they leave her to dress herself?

11 Likes

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by respect80(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2019
Op what do you want me to comman do after sex na?
Very soon you will ask us to fry egg for the lady after phocking....
Mtcheeeew
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by catwalq(f): 3:52pm On May 25, 2019
In life, Nobody helps you once you're f**ked!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2019
Lol cheesy grin my Ex used to complain about that.
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Anijay1212(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
catwalq:
In life, Nobody helps you once you're f**ked!!!!
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by KingAzubuike(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2019
Its easier driving a bicycle down a hill than driving up.
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by fecta: 6:19pm On May 25, 2019
Please I want to know if I am the only one that like when girls leave their shirt on so that I can have something to hold other than pulling her hair.

And to answer the question, once we release we are as weak as a baby, in that state we can't even dress ourselves

1 Like

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Biglittlelois(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2019
There are some rare situations though, very rare.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Biglittlelois(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
fecta:
Please I want to know if I am the only one that like when girls leave their shirt on so that I can have something to hold other than pulling her hair.

And to answer the question, once we release we are as weak as a baby, in that state we can't even dress ourselves

@bolded is it during sex?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by nicepoker101(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
Before the devil is in charge. After the performance you come back to your senses. grin. You remove the peel from the banana and eat. After that just throw away the peel and walk away grin
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Ikennablue(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Its easier driving a bicycle down a hill than driving up.
wow. This is superb. And to think that it's actually coming from a lady
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by James211(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
So what is yur answer to her
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Junkie1: 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I HELP HER GET DRESSED SO SO SHE CAN HURRY UP N LEAVE MY HOUSE I LIKE MY SPACE
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by willieguy: 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
Cos nobody cares once you are bleeped!
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by fecta: 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

@bolded is it during sex?

Yes na
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by focus7: 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
We help them to remove their clothes so they could help us cure the conji, and since we won't need their help once the conji is cure they should help themselves put on the clothes or do they want to go home naked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by ubunja(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2019
James211:

So what is yur answer to her
i didn't care to justifying myself. I just listened and continued doing the same thing over and over.

not every complaint has to be attended to. you'll go crazy trying to be the perfect person.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Deelaw(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
melodytos:

Maybe because he's not yet done looking at her boobz and bumbum tongue ...Or u gat a problem with dat? cool
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
Politicians campaign only before elections, not after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by James211(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
At the end if everything who got tired most after all the stress then I will still be clothing someone.
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
ubunja:
You're a lesbian now?
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by James211(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
ubunja:
i didn't care to justifying myself. I just listened and continued doing the same thing over and over.

not every complaint has to be attended to. you'll go crazy trying to be the perfect person.
hmm don't know what to anymore
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by adekola14: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol how will I dress her back we both enjoy it now
Abi u don see person wey eat and still package am back
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
You're a lesbian now?
what?
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by tidalstorm(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2019
is the girl a small child that someone will come and be dressing, can't she dress herself?
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by kingkoboko: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Wat if i try dressin her up & my ogbunigwe rises up wants 2explode inside her again? That means i go begin u n d r e s s am again abi?
Re: Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse by BABSSSOO(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
wen you chop moimoi finish, Wetin you dey use the leaf do?

(1) (Reply)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / This Is How I Welcome Rich Guys With Deep Voice and Beards Into My Home. / I Have Become An Aggressive Fvcker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.