Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (83099 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Esther Otuonye's Mother Dies Of Breast Cancer On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

Na this kind breast the cause cancer at old age.

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2019
Gods healing be upon her. Amen
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Joystark(f): 9:21pm On May 25, 2019
Oh my!

I remember her; from 'Everyday People'

That photo with Sam Loco is from the drama sef. I hated missing an episode back then.

God help her.

sad
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Joystark(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma I look for a smile on your face cause I believe in you Owi oo owe ooo Every day people That's you that's me If you know you know
Chai... Spot on!
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Ray07(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
bluefilm:

Wetin be Everybody people?

Na Indecency?

Abeg gimme the link for xvideos make I download am sharp sharp watch.

Thanks.
smh
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nreebge: 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
Death the greatest foe of the living.

Las Las we will all go according to our times.

Our times are in God's hands

Let's submit to God now

Tomorrow belongs to him alone

Quick recovery ma

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by bluefilm: 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

Na this kind breast the cause cancer at old age.

Na correct man you be .

Nara otito nwanne mmadu.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Davidospy: 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Beulah77: 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
zoba88:
She Must Not Die!

Nigerians, please, let's come together and help Nollywood actress, Ify Onwuemene.
Her situation is urgent!

She's battling cancer that caused her womb to be removed. Buckets of fluids were drained from her tummy. She's on chemotherapy and so far, has spent over N4.5 million.

Would you believe that she was diagnosed just five months ago? That's how aggressive cancer can be. Jesus!

Contribute to this course.

She has entertained us for years, we can't watch her go like this.

No amount is too small.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/nollywood-yactress-ify-onwuemene-down.html

All those she took pictures with are dead so she is free to die as her dead colleagues are calling her
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by chronique(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2019
Cancer again Looks like so many people are falling to cancer these days. This bastard took my dad away from me in April and there's no how I'd ever hear the word cancer, and not remember the pain it cost me.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2019
Only indomie generation won't know this woman, I feel very emotional now hopefully she finds cure
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Simbrixton(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2019
Everyday people
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
There will be more cancer once the 5G Antennae systems are on the telephone masts.

If you live close to a telephone mast, you need to protect yourself. The radiation from the cellphone towers at 20,000Hz causes cancer. Even cellphones generate radiation that reacts with the junk food you all eat to produce cancer cells.

The weather and our frequency is being weaponized and you have to take precautions and know the dietary changes you make ensure that you remain grounded.

Cancer is the body responding to a signal from the environment. And can be treated by a common herb that has been banned and declared illegal.

What herb pls?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2019
By GOD'S GRACE she will not die. let her drink this small recipe and Glorified GOD instantly.

a teaspoon or two spoon of lime water and original gunpowder. that is enough BY HIS GRACE to kill the disease.

GLORIFIED GOD GLORIFIED JESUS.

Contact this number for question regarding that.
.+2348121347498.

I AM MATHEW OF JESUS AMEN.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 25, 2019
Joromi12:
Euthanasia pls

It will help your own case o
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 25, 2019
Beulah77:

All those she took pictures with are dead so she is free to die as her dead colleagues are calling her

I used to think that you have sense.

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by emelda86(f): 10:21pm On May 25, 2019
Awww...such a good actress

Cancer be gone leave this body

Amen!!!
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by emelda86(f): 10:23pm On May 25, 2019
chronique:
Cancer again Looks like so many people are falling to cancer these days. This bastard took my dad away from me in April and there's no how I'd ever hear the word cancer, and not remember the pain it cost me.

Chai....so sorry for your loss
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2019
Joromi12:
Euthanasia pls

Mehn, I never knew you were this stupid!

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma I look for a smile on your face cause I believe in you Owi oo owe ooo Every day people That's you that's me If you know you know
the good old days
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by gladisa7: 10:45pm On May 25, 2019
very good actress that year..God be with her..
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by yawehoverall: 10:53pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma
I look for a smile on your face cause I believe in you
Owi oo owe ooo
Every day people
That's you that's me
If you know you know

Aww! This song...then one again, "it's sweet and sour oo". Missed those good soaps
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:02pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
she was ejiata's mother in every day's people. get well soon
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. This life sad

To think all the people in these pictures with her are all dead. Hmmmm. sad

I pray she gets help asap and survive this.

Exactly what I was thinking. Enebeli is dead. Same with Ashley Nwosu... I pray she gets help
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by maxman007(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2019
Otsealu1:
Nollywood needs prayers

Repentance first before prayers for all the "fake" life they showcase, for all the lies they tell, for glorifying and magnifying the devil (there is hardly a movie without a Juju scene), for deceiving our girls and daughters by turning many of them to prostitutes, etc.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by 3plet: 11:39pm On May 25, 2019
Most likely endometrial cancer or cancer of the cervix, may have advanced, prognosis is bad.. Any woman who has attained menopause but currently experiencing bleeding per vagina associated with offensive watery discharge +weight loss should visit a gynecologist.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:41pm On May 25, 2019
Amen in Jesus name.
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. This life sad

To think all the people in these pictures with her are all dead. Hmmmm. sad

I pray she gets help asap and survive this.

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:50pm On May 25, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
Death that killed most of your friend is watching you from the corner of is eye (yorunba proverb ).

Oloriburuku. Na Yoruba not yorunba. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:51pm On May 25, 2019
maxman007:

Repentance first before prayers for all the "fake" life they showcase, for all the lies they tell, for glorifying and magnifying the devil (there is hardly a movie without a Juju scene), for deceiving our girls and daughters by turning many of them to prostitutes, etc.

You're just stupid Sha. Ya useless mama must be proud.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2019
Wetin dey cos all this Doctors erection make na dey give us Nepa here na sad
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Seun360(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I will EPP because shes igbo
Like u and ur developer kinsmen did with the case of Christian Chukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.