Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (83098 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Esther Otuonye's Mother Dies Of Breast Cancer On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:31am On May 26, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari --- pls support

Leave Buhari alone....instead call Billionaire Ned Nwoko who is presenting benefitting from the entertainment industry. Nollywood gave him a fresh blood tonic which is intoxicating him up and down. Vagina Daniel .... grin sorry.. grin Regina Daniel come help Save A Soul.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by wasol: 8:08am On May 26, 2019
GOD'S ANGER AGAINST THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, HENCE THE MANY DEATHS...
Published: 3rd June, 2014.
By Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill.

[25] THE ORIGINAL MASTER PLAN OF GOD
We put everyone there to work and be rewarded appropriately and at the right time and seasons of heaven, be blessed, in the garden-farm
(earth) , and be fruitful and to multiply and also to replenish the earth, (being the garden-farm) and just as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Boaz, Job, Daniel and the rest, who worked with a perfect heart; GOD wants you to become great, subdue and dominate in your territory, district, section or department. But today, the workers MY FATHER (THE LORD GOD) intend to make great through the works HE (GOD) , had assigned to each of them, and are just roaming and sitting idle while their works are lying there undone. The workers, through the effects of the Adamic fruit, and their refusal to purge and clear themselves, are always stocked into worldly pleasures and in unofficial positions therefore, never had time to findout where they are allocated to work. As a result, most of them only stray and attach themselves to where they are meagerly paid and most times, even been maltreated because, that wasn’t their rightful place. Some of the people, who had been able to locate their Divinely assigned offices or portions, had allowed the spirit of coveteousness, envy and jealousy to lead them into believing in their hearts that, those working in the treasury and accounting department and related sections or locations, are more at advantage than others, therefore, they murmured and abandoned their works and attached themselves to other places or offices not divinely appointed for them, and when mistreated, they accuse others, forgetting that I am the great rewarder and rewards not according to the location, department or background, but the amount of work given, the sincerity of such worker and their level of accomplishment, in its true measure considering the gifts and talents, vested on such people for I know every man’s works and their daily records are all before me (JESUS CHRIST).
But my soul shall never be at peace with those who use my deposits (gifts/talents/resources) for themselves and not to my glory, neither would I be happy with those who have taken my name (JESUS CHRIST) and WORD for granted but rather, use my gifts and resources at their disposals to take the hearts of my people away from ME, while promoting worldliness and carnality. Therefore I shall continue to visit the entertainment department in my fury until my gifts and resouces are withdrawn from insultive children, even my very social contract which I freely signed with every living soul (life) would I continue to cancel and withdraw from unrepentant children of mockery.

For more details, visit;
www.messengerjspee..com/2014/06/?m=1
Or call: +234(0)8162337208,+234(0)8029643864, +234(0)8068884458.

please share until it gets to the right people, you could save the life of the next entertainer...
God bless you...
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:18am On May 26, 2019
Lord pls heal her, Amen.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 26, 2019
The first picture is from a scene in a popular soap everyday people
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by KKDUBEM: 8:58am On May 26, 2019
So sad! Please they should take her to the Synagogue Church of All Nations, God's servant Prophet T B is ever willing to admi sister healing through the power of the God.People with issues of cancer go there everyday and leave with proven jaw -dropping testimonies.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Akposkool(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2019
Why are all her pix with dead actors na. Sam Loco, Enebeli and Nwosu? What kind of message are you passing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Kaceman(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2019
She should get a product from javaherbs called redjava it cures cancer and tumor. Call this number 08033212758

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Me too.

Have never seen her in any movie
You too watch blue film na cause am grin grin
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
cjudy:

Indomie Generation
loz cheesy
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 26, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Indomie Generation.
Lol you know how many years I they? cheesy
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by bluefilm: 3:54pm On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
You too watch blue film na wetin cause am grin grin

You, you no dey watch am? wink
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by chronique(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
emelda86:

Chai....so sorry for your loss

Thanks.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by nyabingi(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2021
She died on yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.