Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (83108 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Esther Otuonye's Mother Dies Of Breast Cancer On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
There will be more cancer once the 5G Antennae systems are on the telephone masts.

If you live close to a telephone mast, you need to protect yourself. The radiation from the cellphone towers at 20,000Hz causes cancer. Even cellphones generate radiation that reacts with the junk food you all eat to produce cancer cells.

The weather and our frequency is being weaponized and you have to take precautions and know the dietary changes you make ensure that you remain grounded.

Cancer is the body responding to a signal from the environment. And can be treated by a common herb that has been banned and declared illegal.

The disease seems to be too prevalent these days. I know at least four women who have died in the last 2 months as a result of cancer and my Aunty was one of them. So sad!!!
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by OnyemaUmuawa(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2019
I really feel pity for her. But she will be fine. I have solution for her case. Please anyone that have her relatives contact should inform them. This is my contact: WhatsApp me no calls please: 07018362795. And please it's urgent. Also for Kidney Problems, Diabetes, HBP etc
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma
I look for a smile on your face cause I believe in you
Owi oo owe ooo
Every day people
That's you that's me
If you know you know
I love the theme song , everyday people

Gone old days

There is nothing to enjoy in this 21th century

21th century no follow abeg wished I could return it back to the 90s
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by jibrilELsudan: 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD.

CANCER MAY WIN THE BODY BUT IT CAN NEVER WIN THE SPIRIT SOUL.

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Proffdada: 8:25pm On May 25, 2019

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by lexy2014: 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. This life sad

To think all the people in these pictures with her are all dead. Hmmmm. sad

I pray she gets help asap and survive this.

My thoughts exactly. Don't no if it's just a coincidence
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Billy0naire(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
FAMILYJA:

The disease seems to be too prevalent these days. I know at least four women who have died in the last 2 months as a result of cancer and my Aunty was one of them. So sad!!!

Yeah, it has been weaponized for population reduction since war is no longer acceptable by the masses. cancer is the new strategy. Soon, human beings will begin to be turned off.

I completed my research on these a year ago.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Amanyanabo(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
There will be more cancer once the 5G Antennae systems are on the telephone masts.

If you live close to a telephone mast, you need to protect yourself. The radiation from the cellphone towers at 20,000Hz causes cancer. Even cellphones generate radiation that reacts with the junk food you all eat to produce cancer cells.

The weather and our frequency is being weaponized and you have to take precautions and know the dietary changes you make ensure that you remain grounded.

Cancer is the body responding to a signal from the environment. And can be treated by a common herb that has been banned and declared illegal.

What herb is that?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I wish it was tonto
You're very stupid. I wish it was you.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by dominique(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2019
I remember her from the 90s/early 2000s soap "Everyday people". Wishing her speedy recovery
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by AirstarKane(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma
Owi oo owe ooo
Every day people
That's you that's me
If you know you know
And I know you bring me joy, for a brighter tomorrow
With Femi Brainard...
This life ehn and its passing phase.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
thesicilian:
Disease is no respecter of persons. If you haven't gone for check up in a while please do so.

What is really the cause? A woman of 29 has just been buried today courtesy of cancer. She left behind 3 children of ages 6yrs, 3yrs and 8 months. Why is it mostly attacking women? Women are must vulnerable to it.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Billy0naire(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
Amanyanabo:

What herb is that?

Amanyanabo of Opoboland, How much are you ready to pay for the info?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by blackslayer: 8:30pm On May 25, 2019
Amanyanabo:

What herb is that?

weed!!
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by blackslayer: 8:31pm On May 25, 2019
maxiuc:
I love the theme song , everyday people

Gone old days

There is nothing to enjoy in this 21th century

21th century no follow abeg wished I could return it back to the 90s

Good old days

21st
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2019
My post shouldn't be taken as being mean but isn't it better to let her go?...she might eventually. What are the chances of her survival?

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 25, 2019
Nigerian hospitals are deathtrap.They are always taking advantage of a patient critical conditions to hike the prices of drugs and hospital bills.They also should assist by bringing down the prices of their bills and drugs.They contribute to most patients untimely deaths.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:43pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma
Owi oo owe ooo
Every day people
That's you that's me
If you know you know

dominique:
I remember her from the 90s/early 2000s soap "Everyday people". Wishing her speedy recovery
You guys have brought back good memories. smiley

I remember Sam Loco playing the role of a polygamous Urhobo Chief.

May the good Lord heal her.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 8:44pm On May 25, 2019
Oh my God. I hope help comes her way
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

You be scientist?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by BlackPantherCri: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
This one you are posting her pictures with dead artists. What are you insinuating?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Billy0naire(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2019
cucumbae:
You be scientist?

That is an understatement.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:48pm On May 25, 2019
Chei
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Forreellinc: 8:48pm On May 25, 2019
cry madam abrucheeee
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by enemmo(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Speed recovery ma
Owi oo owe ooo
Every day people
That's you that's me
If you know you know

Mama Ejeta
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by mikron(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
wordcat:
From Sam Loco to Enebeli to Ashley Nwosu all dead, does it mean that non of her friends is alive
those pictures are taken on set, this ur logic na wa
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Magnifico2000: 8:56pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Emycord: 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari --- pls support
is she into cow business?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Praisesongz: 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Surprisingly many no sabi this woman so Na small children full here wey Dey run their mouth anyhow
Any way Na one of Sam loco wives be that for the TV series Everday people
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Ray07(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
bluefilm:

Me too.

Have never seen her in any movie
so you no watch everyday people . . .
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Ray07(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
Praisesongz:
Surprisingly many no sabi this woman so Na small children full here wey Dey run their mouth anyhow
Any way Na one of Sam loco wives be that for the TV series Everday people
best series back then man . . .
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by bluefilm: 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
Ray07:
so you no watch everyday people . . .

Wetin be Every day people?

Na pörno?

Abeg gimme the link for xvideos make I download am sharp sharp watch.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.