Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (45938 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 6:57am On May 27, 2019
Strikethem:
Ask her o. Just look at excuse she gave. What a cowardly excuse grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
But you are a wife snatcher.

I will soon snatch u from your guy that's if you're a lady, give you bouncing baby boy if you're not careful

maybe you haven't heard of e-sexx before
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by kayjay69(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2019
Your post says everything there is to say about you really and is typical of a Nigerian who is either ignorant by choice or because he is paid to spread such.

In your stupidity, you have ignored the real message and pounced on the messenger. I leave you to wallow in your foolishness.

Westtimeline:
[s][/s]You spilled complete trash with no iota of sense.
When did tinubu come to your father's house to tell you he wants to contest for presidency.

So the people they use kerosene to buy their destinies are the ones that do it right. We will never align with SE. We have no issue with SS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by kayjay69(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2019
Well worth more person, you are the perfect reason why Nigeria as a country is the way it is. I am sure you don't even understand what I wrote and even if you did you couldn't put together an intelligent response because like you and your ilk you are programmed zombies. Zombies who only see things as they seem not as they really are.

You are the perfect example of a Nigerian who deserves the leaders it has.

Timmypromise:

Worthless Post just like the person who post it
A governor from southeast share kerosene to you and your family
Instead of you to hold him for your backwardness you are looking for tinubu update
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I will soon snatch u from your guy that's if you're a lady, give you bouncing baby boy if you're not careful

maybe you haven't heard of e-sexx before
That is what people from your region are known for

Eat
Drink
Sex
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
That is what people from your region are known for

Eat
Drink
Sex

and you're region are known for overpopulating the already populated citizens. maybe those parent giving birth to 13kids each in Igbo land are giving birth to them thru mouth and not thru sex

na thru mouth dem give birth to u, small pikin dey worry u

even your kinsmen will disagree with you, Igbo sex pass, you hardly see Yoruba giving birth like rabbits, the number of kids dey gave birth to in one family in Igbo land can be equivalent to what a polygamous family had as kids in Yoruba land

for food, seems you just want to talk, you never stay where an abakaliki and Nnewi man dey chop before? Igbo can eat what one man will eat in 3 times within the twinkle of an eye

drink, even Niger Delta will disagree with you, I recall one Igbo man was saying ijaw no drink pass Igbo and the other guy was disagreeing with him

so food, drink and sex is a normal phenomenon but the excess of it happened in your land

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 8:06am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

and you're region are known for overpopulating the already populated citizens. maybe those parent giving birth to 13kids each in Igbo land are giving birth to them thru mouth and not thru sex

na thru mouth dem give birth to u, small pikin dey worry u

even your kinsmen will disagree with you, Igbo sex pass, you hardly see Yoruba giving birth like rabbits, the number of kids dey gave birth to in one family in Igbo land can be equivalent to what a polygamous family had as kids in Yoruba land

for food, seems you just want to talk, you never stay where an abakaliki and Nnewi man dey chop before? Igbo can eat what one man will eat in 3 times within the twinkle of an eye

drink, even Niger Delta will disagree with you, I recall one Igbo man was saying ijaw no drink pass Igbo and the other guy was disagreeing with him

so food, drink and sex is a normal phenomenon but the excess of it happened in your land
guys in your region are known for sleeping with anything including people's wives,give birth to children that can't be taken care off. No wonder that side is the headquarters of agberoes like oluomo and his boys.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Ikechu12: 8:07am On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
[s][/s]Epistle. Wasted effort. A slave like you dares not reply your ijaw master.

Tribe of idiotic neanderthal demons will always birth idiots. Not shocked by the idiotic reply. Shock me next time with something sensible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Ikechu12: 8:09am On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
You will kill an OPC head, you want to end your race in the west be that.

grin the same OPC that bolted when their head was getting his head bashed in. grin grin. Spare me una nonsense this night
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
guys in Your region is known for sleeping with anything including people's wives,give birth to children that can't be taken care off. No wonder that side is the headquarters of agberoes like oluomo and his boys.

you must have think how mother & daughters share one diick in anambra happened everywhere. this is why you need to live that mud region for once. the way you even spelled places in Lagos shows you're in the village

I won't reply your boring post again as I'm tired of feeding a wisdom to a dumb neophyte
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ernieboy(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
oyatz:
You must be a very naive youth who knows little about Politics.

All Politics is local!

The Politics of every State is influenced by the local issues in that State.

Tinubu have his group all over the S/West but that's not the totality of the APC members in the S/West.

Political parties are greater than individuals.

u just confirmed my position. tinubu has his group all over the Sw, there are other groups but which group is dominant? tinubus group or "the other groups".
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you must have think how mother & daughters share one diick in anambra happened everywhere. this is why you need to live that mud region for once. the way you even spelled places in Lagos shows you're in the village

I won't reply your boring post again as I'm tired of feeding a wisdom to a dumb neophyte
You guys think your region is best because you don't travel or are you deceived by mud buildings in our Epic movies. Travel and become wise ,don't be a local champion who dwells in chestbeating.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ernieboy(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
Same reason pdp won all the South East even with the one bought with keg of kerosene.
but in the she no single individual is in control of the party (PDP).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ernieboy(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
Where is your region. Let! Me know it. So I will know the leader from your region and how he has stopped the killings by fulanis in your backyard.
tinubu is arguably one of the most influential persons in present day govt, if dat influence cannot be used to the benefit of his region then what is the point? u cannot compare that to leaders in opposition who may not have same influence like he has.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Ziggylady(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
So how many of them were armed zombie. Sebi una be brave, so why giving excuse? With your arm during war, do the Yorubas not finished una at Ore?

Who is this incoherent ninny??..Is this English or what?

i cant even make head or tail from the garbage you spewed.

Mscheww!,you better stick to your Mc Oluomo OPC language and quit bastardising the English language

Rubbish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 11:17am On May 27, 2019
kayjay69:
Your post says everything there is to say about you really and is typical of a Nigerian who is either ignorant by choice or because he is paid to spread such.

In your stupidity, you have ignored the real message and pounced on the messenger. I leave you to wallow in your foolishness.

Mr odensi, I ask, when did tinubu came to you to tell you he wants to contest for presidency.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 11:33am On May 27, 2019
ernieboy:
but in the she no single individual is in control of the party (PDP).
So who is in control of Apc and does pdp won ondo and oyo if your point is right to you. Yorubas don't votes base on one person or party. When Jonathan won in ondo in 2011 but Agagu a pdp man lost.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 11:41am On May 27, 2019
Ziggylady:

Who is this incoherent ninny??..Is this English or what?

i cant even make head or tail from the garbage you spewed.

Mscheww!,you better stick to your Mc Oluomo OPC language and quit bastardising the English language

Rubbish
You can't make head cos of one reason 'dunderhead'. So I didn't expect you to make anything. That is how coward does. Giving excuses. Spit.

Someone that does not understand concord is talking rubbish

Trash.

Coward.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 11:47am On May 27, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin the same OPC that bolted when their head was getting his head bashed in. grin grin. Spare me una nonsense this night
I don't take cowards' words serious.

Why do you think your elders and leaders went to visit him.

Those that flogged your eze in Akure are not OPC, just small boys.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 11:49am On May 27, 2019
Ikechu12:

Tribe of idiotic neanderthal demons will always birth idiots. Not shocked by the idiotic reply. Shock me next time with something sensible.
I have no time for slave.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
You guys think your region is best because you don't travel or are you deceived by mud buildings in our Epic movies. Travel and become wise ,don't be a local champion who dwells in chestbeating.

travel to where? Igbo land? the mud region?

your region is boring and you're just a chronic villager that lacks exposure. none of your post here prove you've stepped out from that your village before

get something to keep you busy and stop crying all over Nairaland, I don't have biscuits
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 11:58am On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

travel to where? Igbo land? the mud region?

your region is boring and you're just a chronic villager that lacks exposure. none of your post here prove you've stepped out from that your village before

get something to keep you busy and stop crying all over Nairaland, I don't have biscuits
where have you been to other than Lagos?where else do you know .You live in a slum in Lagos from your statements. Those who live in Lekki,Ajah,Ikeja,Banana Island are better exposed than an ogbomosho man like you who chestbeats with Lagos without a single room to your name there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
where have you been to other than Lagos?where else do you know .You live in a slum in Lagos from your statements. Those who live in Lekki,Ajah,Ikeja,Banana Island are better exposed than an ogbomosho man like you who chestbeats with Lagos without a single room to your name there.

lol your land is a God forsaken land. was in that boring region for a year before I ran

you better go and find sth to do with your life, wailing like an helpless child won't save your sorry asss later
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 12:17pm On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

lol your land is a God forsaken land. was in that boring region for a year before I ran

you better go and find sth to do with your life, wailing like an helpless child won't save your sorry asss later
How many houses do you have to your name? You need to hustle like a real man and make money to better your life instead of chestbeating endlessly on nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2019
Hahaha!!! Look at this low grade, simian crossbreed trying to use Asari Dokubo of all people as a pillar on which to build his stupidity!!!

Is it this Asari Dokubo that is now your darling friend? grin grin

[img]https://images./4AXs0oTqUpKaDTLdbK73e8.png[/img]

If you like, keep on using Igbos as the standard for measuring your inadequacy as a people.

Your traditional ruler ran away from his palace because of just 9 FULLANUS ruffians!!!

All it takes for a YELLOWBAR traditional ruler in a town with a population of over 2000 people to abandon his palace is the presence of 9 FULLANUS criminals grin grin grin

No wonder they are very confident about the loyalty of their slaves grin grin grin

[img]https://images./6N0cLUaafEoshQ56gTTRPJ.jpg[/img]

Westtimeline:
Hehehe, anyone who takes this one serious is mad. Who takes ijaw slaves coward that only beat chest online but declare fasting and prayers in reality grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
How many houses do you have to your name? You need to hustle like a real man and make money to better your life instead of chestbeating endlessly on nairaland.

where is the chest beating? your pvssy must have been wide because a bit of sense you don't have

how many houses does your father have? continue killing yourself over another person's matter why your existence keeping smelling of wretchedness

if you quote me next, the way I will go raw with you, 4years you won't post any word here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ernieboy(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
So who is in control of Apc and does pdp won ondo and oyo if your point is right to you. Yorubas don't votes base on one person or party. When Jonathan won in ondo in 2011 but Agagu a pdp man lost.
Jonathan won because there was no alliance between tinubu's acn and buhari. the Sw electorate is just not as politically savvy as u try to present, otherwise tinubu's grip on Lagos state would long have been broken.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 5:09pm On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

where is the chest beating? your pvssy must have been wide because a bit of sense you don't have

how many houses does your father have? continue killing yourself over another person's matter why your existence keeping smelling of wretchedness

if you quote me next, the way I will go raw with you, 4years you won't post any word here
You words has the hallmark of illiteracy and paranoia. You need to get an education and a job or hustle like a real man instead of venting your frustration on others on a public forum every minute due to lack of a means of livelihood.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
1.You 2.words has the hallmark of illiteracy and paranoia 3. you need to get an education and a job or hustle like a real man instead of venting your frustration on others on a public forum every minute due to lack of a means of livelihood.

and what will I do with this A for Apple you cooked up there?

learn the different between you and your before labelling someone that will school your generation, of being an illiterate

the second bolded, what were trying to say there because I can't even fathom one fact

at the last bolded, if your father, I mean the man that refused to give you proper home training heed to that advise, you won't be this miserable in reasoning and in grammatical expression

you need to be school properly, the mumu helping you to type is not even helping you here. una matter be like blind man that lead another blind man to walk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

and what will I do with this A for Apple you cooked up there?

learn the different between you and your before labelling someone that will school your generation, of being an illiterate

the second bolded, what were trying to say there because I can't even fathom one fact

at the last bolded, if your father, I mean the man that refused to give you proper home training heed to that advise, you won't be this miserable in reasoning and in grammatical expression

you need to be school properly, the [s]mumu helping you to type is not even helping you here. una matter be like blind man that lead another blind man to walk[/s]
Go and get a good grammar book and correct yourself before typing rubbish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Go and get a good grammar book and correct yourself before typing rubbish.

shocked

your reasoning state disgust me. which one is grammar book Bikonu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.