Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (45967 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

shocked

your reasoning state disgust me. which one is grammar book Bikonu
Because you are frustrated beyond words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Because you are frustrated beyond words.

get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
ernieboy:
Jonathan won because there was no alliance between tinubu's acn and buhari. the Sw electorate is just not as politically savvy as u try to present, otherwise tinubu's grip on Lagos state would long have been broken.
Lol, has pdp ever ruled in Lagos before? Maybe you should tell me.
You claimed pdp won in ondo because tinubu never alligned with Buhari, OK, do you know the party that won in ondo in the same 2011 despite that ondo people voted Jonathan.

As you claimed that tinubu is the godfather of yorubaland, then tell me, why does his godfatherism not deliver oyo and ondo states during presidential election.

Why did tinubu godfatherism not deliver oyo state to him and his party.

Why does each states in the west divides their votes almost equally and not give block votes like the igbo.

Are you telling me people they bought with keg of kerosene despite the governor not doing anything in the state but still got back are sensible?

Answer those questions, then, I will know how you reason.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ernieboy(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lol, has pdp ever ruled in Lagos before? Maybe you should tell me.
You claimed pdp won in ondo because tinubu never alligned with Buhari, OK, do you know the party that won in ondo in the same 2011 despite that ondo people voted Jonathan.

As you claimed that tinubu is the godfather of yorubaland, then tell me, why does his godfatherism not deliver oyo and ondo states during presidential election.

Why did tinubu godfatherism not deliver oyo state to him and his party.

Why does each states in the west divides their votes almost equally and not give block votes like the igbo.

Are you telling me people they bought with keg of kerosene despite the governor not doing anything in the state but still got back are sensible?

Answer those questions, then, I will know how you reason.
keg of kerosene u say? but osun did not pay salary for about 13 months and APC still won. divided votes or not it is the eventual winner that matters, less than 1m voter came out for Lagos guber election out of about 6m but someone still won.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westbestside: 7:45am On May 28, 2019
ernieboy:
keg of kerosene u say? but osun did not pay salary for about 13 months and APC still won. divided votes or not it is the eventual winner that matters, less than 1m voter came out for Lagos guber election out of about 6m but someone still won.
Lol, you are trying so hard to dudge the questions he threw at you and I understand grin

In abia, how many months does Mr kerosene sharer is owing. Has he paid the the pensioners?

Answer the question the guy asked and not trying hard to dudge grin

If tinubu is the godfather of Yoruba land as you and your millions do claim

Then why his godfatherism not deliver ondo and oyo during presidential election?

Why does his godfatherism not deliver oyo during governorship election?

Why did tinubu not deliver block votes for buhari?

Why is tinubu afraid what will be the outcome of ondo election?

Answer those questions in bold and don't deviate.

I like dealing with intelligent people not those that foolishly follow multitude just cos they are saying it.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Ernest21: 1:53am On May 31, 2019
Well, resolving such issues is important because of many reasons. download mobile lagend
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by GMbuharii: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

a common definition of a Biafran that want Biafra and Nigeria at a time

even Gej that you're wailing and yelling for had move on, he's now in an educational board in his state. I mean the Gej that transformed East to world class region. the Gej that completed the second Niger bridge?

I dey shame for you, those that used your brain for collateral had finally exposed your dumbness to public

See human being!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by GMbuharii: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the truth that you abandoned your Biafra dream for a mere VP? hypocrisy stinks in you people

See mental

grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
EastGold:
Chai, and next level never start o.

Na my local government dem fulani don dey enter.
Mo kú
Mo gbé
Mo dáràn
Helinues, oya come and defend El-Dullardeen and his APC looneys.

cc czarina lzaa, Sarrki OfficialAPC Itsmeaboki, Lzaa, GMBuharii, Wiseandtrue, Born2breed

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.