Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt (2964 Views)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own / "May Your Empty Soul Rest In Life" Guy Blast Lady Used My Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by exlinklodge: 7:57am On May 26, 2019
A lady or should I say girl who goes by the name @pattyamaka_ on Twitter have received a lot of clap backs after she claimed in a tweet which has already gone viral, that men also have center of gravity and can also squirt like women does.

She even gave advise on how to locate it and please or pleasure your man into real orgasm and squirting. I think this generation have lost it. Of all the issues facing Nigeria today, this is what this girl can come up with? I give up oooooo.

'Umunne Delilah' everywhere you look She tweeted as below...

Did you know men have center of gravity too?

Yes! The area is known as the prostate and it is located right under his bladder. It can be reached by placing a finger inside his anus and moving it in a circular motion.

Ladies, try it for your man, they deserve orgasm too.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/05/guys-blast-lady-in-viral-tweet-who.html?m=1

Cc

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by exlinklodge: 8:07am On May 26, 2019
Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2019
If this girl had another brain, it would be lonely.

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2019
exlinklodge:
Lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

I know say today na Sunday but can this be true? Or is this girl being funny?

Abeg move to front page Lets hear from doctors in the house.

What stupid frontpage ?

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by SageMK: 8:27am On May 26, 2019
Instead of attending her biology classes, she was too busy applying make up & putting her fingers where the sun doesn't shine... Now look at her disgracing her clan.
Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Rosay15(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2019
This girl need prayer oh
Anus kwa
Nawa for some ladies...
Well, I wish u well in finding your man G spot
Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Junkie1: 8:30am On May 26, 2019
ALLOWING YOUR ANUS TO BE PLAYED WITH IS COMPLETELY GAY ... I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF I WERE HER BOYFRIEND

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by lomprico(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2019
She is right! cheesy

The spot it not in the anus but between d anus and the balls
Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Oluromantic: 8:42am On May 26, 2019
So they will chuck that thier long fixed fingernail inside my anus. Tufiakwa! Apart from playing the risk of prostate cancer, if the fingernail go break inside.. wetin we go do?

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by MJBOLT: 8:48am On May 26, 2019
where are the guys blasting her? undecided the ones there are just asslickers
Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Onyeedum(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2019
Girls spoil pass guys, one try dis on my guy back in the university, d series of slapping she received, we think say na hot naking my guy dy give her, till we hear cry� . Last last We discovered she be lezi*b.

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Texman21: 12:21pm On May 26, 2019
......WTF

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Biglittlelois(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2019
Lmao some guys on here are low key thinking she may be right and want to try it but would type something different so people won't call them low class gays e.g MJBOLT cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by MJBOLT: 1:47pm On May 26, 2019
that sh*t is disgusting

Biglittlelois:
Lmao some guys on here are low key thinking she may be right and want to try it but would type something different so people won't call them low class gays e.g MJBOLT cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Biglittlelois(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
that sh*t is disgusting

But you love it right cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by MJBOLT: 1:54pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But you love it right cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by luvyaself95(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
This One Is Mad Beyond Heal...
Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by Monaco2(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
Hehehehe, if u want me to squirt put ur mouth not ur finger tongue

Re: Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt by exlinklodge: 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3

I know say today na Sunday but can this be true? Or is this girl being funny?

Abeg move to front page Lets hear from doctors in the house.

Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) / Ok / Women Love's Sex More Than Men?