Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? (8096 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by StPete: 5:25pm On May 28, 2019
Masturbation is actually bad and as rightly warned, it causes ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION! This is actually very true and may happen faster in some than in others. Some may not notice the after effect until after several many years of addiction and I mean like 10years or more while some may start getting the effect sooner. To be forewarned is to be foreharmed
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hehehehehehe...wat is gspot ?
Define it pls

It's that sweet spot that makes your big toe curl orgasmically without control.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2019
Admin401:

It's that sweet spot that makes your big toe curl orgasmically without control.
Tank you so much ,do u know we have more than 10spots of gspat in around d sex area
Do you know 40% of ladies has dia gspat at dia anus hole?

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Tank you so much ,do u know we have more than 10spots of gspat in around d sex area

I didn't know about the one in their anus, but would like to know about the location of the rest, more importantly the one that makes her pussy secret whitish fluid.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by donkach: 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
Forget what some Doctors say online
Facts About Masturbation
1. Zinc is very important in men ( Cognition and Muscle Development) Masturbation drains this content. There are many things doctors won't tell you, or might not know. There are several contentions and arguments in medicine methods and belief, despite being a scientific field.
2. Your productivity level will go low. You might not know because you never knew "without Masturbation". A US study has evidenced that 80% of individuals that remained virgins until the age of 22 are usually successful. It is not a mere coincidence or neither is it as spiritual as some may suggest. But it is because of the brain's ability to make decisions and its resilience in life calculations. I bet you, calculations are not just math. (The less the masturbation the more the concentration and energy).
3. Throwing away (a non - waste) from anything results in depreciation. In this case, your body has to re-engineer another sperm. The question is: with whose resources? (And remember sperm contains all the essence of life). For any production, energy is required.
4. It drags your attention to itself always, sapping your mind of other thought processes.
5. Causes hormonal imbalance that will result in some other unhealthy symptoms. You are always releasing a particular hormone.
6. Increases your pleasure tolerance. Plenty of things need to happen before you feel euphoric.
7. Disrupt your normal dopamine production. and on and on
( It hampers the way your brain develops and your ability to make decisions. Your intelligence level would drop. )[i][/i] This is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by DonroxyII: 7:10pm On May 28, 2019
igetdata:

So I don't know what you think about masturbation or what youve read online but believe me when I tell you that the shit is a nerve killer. I don't know if it has a lasting ED effect but it surely does leads to ED that can last for a very long time (forever even, if you fail to tackle masturbation
Shit is truly a nerve killer.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On May 28, 2019
donkach:
Facts About Masturbation
1. Zinc is very important in men ( Cognition and Muscle Development) Masturbation drains this content. There are many things doctors won't tell you, or might not know. There are several contentions and arguments in medicine methods and belief, despite being a scientific field.
2. Your productivity level will go low. You might not know because you never knew "without Masturbation". A US study has evidenced that 80% of individuals that remained virgins until the age of 22 are usually successful. It is not a mere coincidence or neither is it as spiritual as some may suggest. But it is because of the brain's ability to make decisions and its resilience in life calculations. I bet you, calculations are not just math. (The less the masturbation the more the concentration and energy).
3. Throwing away (a non - waste) from anything results in depreciation. In this case, your body has to re-engineer another sperm. The question is: with whose resources? (And remember sperm contains all the essence of life). For any production, energy is required.
4. It drags your attention to itself always, sapping your mind of other thought processes.
5. Causes hormonal imbalance that will result in some other unhealthy symptoms. You are always releasing a particular hormone.
6. Increases your pleasure tolerance. Plenty of things need to happen before you feel euphoric.
( It hampers the way your brain develops and your ability to make decisions. Your intelligence level would drop. )[i][/i] This is a fact.
there are many things doctor don't know..how come you know those things

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Bloooody(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2019
united442:

dude that's a big lie!

i dnt need prophesy to tell you what has happen to your life in the past, in the present and what will happen to you in future and how it has effected you if and only if what you actually said is true and if what i will tell you dnt not happen to you or won't come to pass,i myself will go back to it after a year of stopping the abashed act..

masturbation is bad..

How. Is masturbation bad?
Isn't it the same thing as sex but without a vagina?
There's a reason why it's called safe sex.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Ikennablue(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2019
Bloooody:
I'm very curious on this subject, I have browsed the net alot and there's literally no sexual evidence that supports that masturbation causes erectile dysfuction of early ejaculation but everywhere on NL I keep seeing "masturbation makes you cum fast"
So I'm very curious on this subject.
Seun mynd44 forward this for a wider audience!
masturbation easily becomes an habit. And like every addiction, it's bad. Frequent masturbation tightens your muscles and make it difficult for you to be involved in any sport
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Bloooody(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2019
donkach:
Facts About Masturbation
Complete hogwash, I stopped reading the minute I saw it affects your productivity.
So basically have constant sex does what?

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by united442(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2019
Bloooody:

How. Is masturbation bad?
Isn't it the same thing as sex but without a vagina?
There's a reason why it's called safe sex.

frankly speaking, are you proud of your self when you masturbate?

will you be proud to tell you parents, yours religious leader's, friends? why? deep down within you, you know it's bad.

breaking down or telling you its effect wont stop or persuade you from stopping..

safe sexgrin? eheheh
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Bloooody(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2019
united442:

frankly speaking, are you proud of your self when you masturbate?

will you be proud to tell you parents, yours religious leader's, friends? why? deep down within you, you know it's bad.

breaking down or telling you its effect wont stop or persuade you from stopping..

safe sexgrin? eheheh
I'm an atheist..
Would you be proud enough to tell your parents you have sex with multiple people that you aren't married to?
Think before typing.

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
Admin401:

I didn't know about the one in their anus, but would like to know about the location of the rest, more importantly the one that makes her pussy secret whitish fluid.
cheesy grin Admin401 ur name is now max ,i baptise u 2 Max grin
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by BafanaBafana: 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
lefulefu:
d same effect u will feel having excessive masturbation is d same effect u will feel when having excessive sex since both involve ejaculation. So if someone argues dat masturbation gives ED then we might as well argue dat sex also gives ED.
Its not just about the ejaculation...
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by BafanaBafana: 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
Every disadvantage of masturbation posted here is true. To add to this, Masturbation makes you disorganized and messy. Makes you forget things easily. People who are chronic masturbators have more tip of the tongue moments. There is also this neural condition that is associated with it which someone has flash of trembling. And finally I know of a psychiatrist, a Nigerian who spent 10 years on his doctoral thesis and was able to prove that masturbation leads to madness.
And please, having intercourse and masturbating are not the same thing. They are as different as they sound.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2019
either your story is all shades of lies or yours is induced by a spiritual force, I Masturbate 3times daily, sometimes more or till I run out of energy n my limbs are numb, nothing affected my penis and it never even shrink in size, sex life z wif my female partners has always been awesome, they always acknowledge my prowess due to the delay in release which is as a result of masturbation.....10years n I still do not plan on stopping
hmmm...continue
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hehehehe.

grin bent dick isnt normal ,it has that sickle shape inside a ladies vulva n it can cause severe pain to a lady 2
lol...am just imagining...where a guy with bent penis will face when inserting his penis into the Virgina....or should I say where he will twist his waist... lol
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by babyfaceafrica: 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Every disadvantage of masturbation posted here is true. To add to this, Masturbation makes you disorganized and messy. Makes you forget things easily. People who are chronic masturbation have more tip of the tongue moments. There is also this neural condition that is associated with it which someone has flash of trembling. And finally I know of a psychiatrist, a Nigerian who spent 10 years on his doctoral thesis and was able to prove that masturbation leads to madness.
And please, having intercourse and masturbating are not the same thing. They are as different as they sound.
stop lying..can you prove these?
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hmmmmmm
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2019
Want adult content?

Check my signature
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by BafanaBafana: 10:54pm On May 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
there are many things doctor don't know..how come you know those things
Experience boy, people are talking from experience
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by TotoCatchFire: 11:29pm On May 28, 2019
stinjoe:
To be honest, mastubation is bae. At least once or twice in a week is cool. I contracted one yeye trash that transformed my bazooka to boiled corn even after using condom and to make matter worse, it was my first. Anyway, avoid excess masturbation because too much of everything is bad.
This cracked me hard grin
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by macho44(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Like Seriously �
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Nobody: 5:53am On May 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy grin Admin401 ur name is now max ,i baptise u 2 Max grin

You look like someone that has experienced it all, in terms of all kinds of orgasm. Please share.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2019
abiolamitodun:

lol...am just imagining...where a guy with bent penis will face when inserting his penis into the Virgina....or should I say where he will twist his waist... lol
hehehehe...some ladies enjoy dem though
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:22am On May 29, 2019
Admin401:

You look like someone that has experienced it all, in terms of all kinds of orgasm. Please share.
Am just a queen of lust & pleasure
Wt hour long orgasm ability
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by abiolamitodun(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Am just a queen of lust & pleasure Wt hour long orgasm ability
hmmmm...someone who truly loves u will have to take herbs to satisfy u...
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by damlady(f): 11:47am On May 29, 2019
For people whose husband or wife are not always around. And they don't want to cheat on their partner, masturbating help them to calm their urge till their partner is around.

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Mekenz(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2019
too much of it, is what I think is bad, masturbating once in a while like once in a month is very OK,but one can easily be addicted to it,if care is not taking, sometimes struggling guy's are advised to go for it to ease off sexual tensions, instead wasting their little money on ransom girls, until they gain their stand financially.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by VicYo(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
lefulefu:
it gives u a bent dick

have been doing it for 7 years now and my dick never bent.... smiley
my desire to lust over any girl has lost
something i notice is, it takes longer mins before i cum like- 30-40 min when i masturbate and longer when im handling any girl... and earlier i started, i cum quickly tween 1mins...
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2019
VicYo:

have been doing it for 7 years now and my dick never bent.... smiley
my desire to lust over any girl has lost
something i notice is, it takes longer mins before i cum like- 30-40 min when i masturbate and longer when im handling any girl... and earlier i started, i cum quickly tween 1mins...
so in other words wen u started wanking u became a late cummer wen u with a girl unlike wen u never masturbated and u did it wit a girl u had cum b4 a second.hmmm na men like u tonto dike dey look or.gimme ur contact lemme submit to tonto dike asap.
Re: Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 29, 2019
damlady:
For people whose husband or wife are not always around. And they don't want to cheat on their partner, masturbating help them to calm their urge till their partner is around.
the sidechic or side boyfriend is always available to help out if the other spouse aint around so masturbation might not be needed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.