Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend (8068 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by smartsoft(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2005
Hey guys, what will happen if you found your self in this situation: your lover came to visit you on a good day. You guys gisted and all that. but she/he told you that he/she want to go see a friend down the street, that he/she will be back soonest. Okay you agreed meanwhile, you say to your self. let me go see my friend as well.

On getting to your friend's crib, you met your so called lover ... kissing and cuddling with your so called best friend, at that moment what will be your reaction.

Hehe this life nah wah o!
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2005
i'll open my mouth wide shocked and back off the door
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by smartsoft(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2005
really nikky ?... a friend of mine said he will join them in a party. after reading the post, was he kidding or wat.. 4 me i will be short of words at that moment, but deep inside of me.. i will be miffed and tempted to murder or break someone's head if i have a bottle at my disposal.. heheh is that funny anyway don't really know what will happen oh..
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2005
no point hitting..what if they were find in bed nko..im just gon back out de door..get home..hav a gud cry..my bf is gon call me bk
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by DEKING3(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2005
I pray that never happens but if it does, I'll simply be speechless at that moment and gently take my leave.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by adesodgi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2005
ye,i pray am in agood mood then,if not i'll need a very good xplanation4dat..
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2005
If I saw my guy kissing and cuddling with my best friend I'd stand there until one of them happen to see me.

After that I don't know what I'd do but I would definitely want them to know that I saw them, plain as day, with my own eyes so that there'd be no lying about it later.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by tcherokee(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2005
It actually happened to me once, but it wasn't my best friend, just one of my friends(we where not so close). Anyway i walk in and they are so engrossed in each other that they do not notice me, i almost walk away when i change my mind. i wait for like the 2-5mins it takes for them to notice me, and when they eventually do. i just said "Sorry to interrupt, you can continue with what you where doing and i left" Well needless to say that was the end of my relationship with the girl, as for the guy, we still talk, go out and stuff, don't trust him though, but we are still friends. Afterall, it was the girl that agreed.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2005
How can you not trust him and still be friends?

How can you say it was the girl that agreed when it takes 2 to tango?

How can this person be considered your friend if he blatantly hugged up on your girl?
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2005
Arghh vexxy stole my answer. I'll deffinitely make sure they see me. When they do, I'll laugh like crazy and go out. cheesy
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2005
Hum, "Laugh like crazy." Nice touch!
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2005
I seriouisly will. I wont just cover my mouth with my hand and walk like i am retarded. I will laugh and leave. I will be laughing but it wont be funny.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2005
Yes but they wouldn't know what to think.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2005
That's the whole point. They should be confused. they dont know if the laughs means : I have forgiven them, I am mad at them, or i am about to go put their house on fire. cheesy cheesy Not just a good laugh.. kinda like... Point at them, be walking back slowly and laugh crazy. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2005
L.O.L.! That's great! One of them think you had the other set them up.

But I'd like to know why he'd [tcherokee] remain friends with the guy but blame the girl.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2005
Probably because the girl shouldn't agree no matter what. Both of them are to be blamed. But the girl kinda has more fault.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2005
I think it takes two. If the guy was the best friend he had a major role to play as well. I would have to cut them both back.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2005
I really wouldnt cut them back. Like forget them. I'll just not be closer to them. I personaly take stuffs like this to be destiny. They r prolly meant for each other... But anyways it just shows who my friends really are. I won't lie, I have liked my friend's boyfriend before. Flirt.. but no kissing or all that sh!t. Stuffs happen for real.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 1:01am On Oct 08, 2005
I know, it's happened to me.  Although I didn't physically catch them with my eyes, they both confessed.  One was my best friend, the other my boyfriend.  I cut them back as far as not being as close to her as I used to and I broke it off with him but called sporadically to check on him.  But they did more than kissing and hugging, they did The Deed in my house, in my room, on my bed. angry
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2005
shocked shocked shocked ooooooooooooooooookkkkkkay. And they still had the gutts to tell you??
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by nike4luv(f): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2005
just leave em cos if u say u gon fight for just hugging imagine what u gon do if they gat down
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by vexxy(f): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2005
Well, I suspected something because they were kind of acting weird and my bed was funky. I approached her and asked her casually about it and she said nothing happened. I told her that I'd already spoken to him (which was true but we didn't discuss this) and that she should tell me the truth. That's when she thought I already knew so she confessed.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy dumbass. U got her! Sawry about that though. Boys are stupid, girls are evil. smiley
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Seun(m): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2005
Why is it such a big deal anyway?
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 2:09am On Oct 08, 2005
Some people are sooo emotional they cant stand seeing someone they kissed last night kissing another person, especially their best friends.

It's also a big deal because, you just see people u "trust" doing something they shouldnt be doing. See!!!!! don't trust anybody.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by legs(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2005
@tcherokee did your friend continue seeing the girl?

and why do you guys think its the girl's fault she might have honestly thought they had something real between them, i cant tell what could have convinced her to do something like that unless she absolutely had no scruples, and in that case you should have found out what kind of person she really was before you guys started dating. It hurts no doubt but humans will be humans so expect disappointment and pain

and forget all these cool calculated reactions you are playing out like crazy cos unless you are, or have been in the situation you wont know what you are likely to do but for certain if you really cared about the person it would hurt like crazy.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by adesodgi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2005
laugh?
Men they will think you are crazy,and they will carry on with their 6unit course.
Hottie,pls dont make that mistake o,ur giving your boyfriend a chance to cheat on you,show him ur fragile but u'v gat teeth men,and dont stand there laughing like a clown as made you to.....
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by Seun(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2005
Let's face it: unless you're married to your girl you can't expect 100% faithfulness from him or her. She can be expected to meet other men and perhaps fall in love with them and go further to acts of affection.

If you want all her to yourself, go and marry her! Where there is no ring, there is no bondage. Same applies to men.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by legs(f): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2005
Helloooo... Seun who says once she's married to you she cant be unfaithful, the ring only means that if she's inclined to cheat she may be more discreet about it, thats if she is a reasonable person. The manner in which you are spouting this marriage idea... i dont believe marriage will make a man or woman any more responsible than he or she actually is
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2005
adesodgi:

laugh?
Men they will think you are crazy,and they will carry on with their 6unit course.
Hottie,please don't make that mistake o,your giving your boyfriend a chance to cheat on you,show him your fragile but u'v gat teeth men,and don't stand there laughing like a clown as made you to.....

Seriously i will laugh. He already cheated.. he got the pass. Let him go on. I cant be with him any more. So.... why don't i just laugh my pain away! cheesy
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by layi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2005
True word Legs

Its not a case of marriage or courtship. its a case of love, partnership and trust. marriage don't make no difference. It only legalizes what u've got.

If i catch my best friend doing that...i'll greet them like nothing happened. I'll just sweep it off my mind and cut my relationship with them (they are dangerous). But on that scene i wont act as if they've done anything wrong. I wont stay long either.

Red card for the girl....
Red gun card for the guy (he's worse).

@nike
If they've been caught kissing and cuddling. what gives u the impression they've not done the Deed (b4 then). Its prolly not their first time.
Re: If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend by uchetobi(f): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2005
i'l call their names and greet them. like beyonce , jayz good morning. smile and get the hell outta there. that'l be the end of the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tango With Her / Ladies! Which is sexier - The British Or American Accent? / If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.