Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin (22970 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
Not again.
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Caleb17: 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
All these call out is not really necessary, it's childish and makes them look unserious, like a witch-hunt, if they have a prove of their claims, they should lay a complaint to EFCC.. even celebrities are no longer exempted from EFCC hammer

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by ruby360: 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
This Ubi Franklin is a confirmed yahoo boy. EFCC should invite him immediately for grilling.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
The village people have finally decided to treat this guy's file.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by zicoraads: 5:07pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

Why is it that when a celebrity in Nigeria is accused of something SUDDENLY other people from no where will start claiming he did same to them.

Why didn't they talk since if he really did what they say he did.
Since the person is often a celebrity, a lot of them don't usually know the person is doing same thing to another person. It often takes one person to come out, before the rest will realise they are not just the only one. And when one person braces up to come out, it often gives the rest courage to also do same.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Stillthebest: 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
They are all liars. Where are there proofs? This last woman said he's been calling him for a week, obviously thats a lie. How would she think calling him out would be the best way to get the money back if she's saying the truth? Someone that you met four months ago and you have given him almost #8M...

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
His excuse will be that someone used his identity to defraud these women. They had better call the EFCC on him.

I don’t think he’s out to dupe anyone. It’s just the way he’s been going about it. I think he’s trying to get investors for a new business and it’s been going sour probably cos he’s been mixing business and pleasure. To be honest Ubi is above the amount these ladies are calling him out for. Lol

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by sisisioge: 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
Chai...we are beginning to see a pattern. How far, pregnant yet?
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Ibcrown(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Ubi the YBNL

Chopping dem evening newspapers and awon feminists money yanfu yanfu!

Na now I know why Davido called you Legend.

One bible of SK for you there. You too much.
you damn right bro! Lol

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by franchasng: 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
Igbo girls are a big disgrace to the Igbo tribe, sellouts sad angry

The way Igbo girls fall hand with non Igbo guys; they sponsor Yoruba and Calabar boys and spend money on them but when they meet hard working Igbo guys, they become stingy, wicked and mean hearted, they only demand money from Igbo guys, they will never help an Igbo guy instead they only demand and spend Igbo guys hard earned moneys.

Igbo girls continue disgracing yourselves, continue messing around with non Igbo guys who only use u and dump you, kontinu oh, jisie nu ike, ekete baara unu mmiri undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:19pm On May 26, 2019
Fear Mbaise women!
Tonto used 40 seconds, now this one has gotten her own strategy.
Have we heard anything from Ubi about the business deals?
Where is this one's proof of what she is saying?
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by ken6488(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

The way Igbo girls fall hand with non Igbo guys; they sponsor Yoruba and Calabar boys and spend money on them but when they meet hard working Igbo guys, they become stingy, wicked and mean hearted, they only demand money from Igbo guys, they will never help an Igbo guy instead they only demand and spend Igbo guys hard earned moneys.

Igbo girls continue disgracing yourselves, continue messing around with non Igbo guys who only use u and dump you, kontinu oh, jisie nu ike, ekete baara unu mmiri undecided

Because chidima refused your advance grin

Bro move on na

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by decent2(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2019
kenzysmith:
She has been paid by iyanya to bring ubi down. Iyanya if u dont leave ubi alone i will expose you soon u had sex with two poppular ex govonors wives if u dont stop hunting down ubi i will go to twitter and name the names of the governors.
name dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by franchasng: 5:21pm On May 26, 2019
Stillthebest:
They are all liars. Where are there proofs? This last woman said he's been calling him for a week, obviously thats a lie. How would she think calling him out would be the best way to get the money back if she's saying the truth? Someone that you met four months ago and you have given him almost #8M...
They are not lying, they are Igbo ladies, that's how they fall prey to Yoruba, Urhobo and Calabar boys, its their way.

Successful Igbo ladies de fuckup with non-Igbo guys wella. They spend and sponsor non Igbo guys, but will never spend a dime on an Igbo guy if they are dating one, its their way and reason Yoruba, Urhobo, Calabar boys target successful Igbo ladies.

Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, etc, they are too many, I know what I am saying, our successfil Igbo ladies always fall our hand big time sad sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by franchasng: 5:25pm On May 26, 2019
ken6488:

Because chidima refused your advance grin

Bro move on na
advance ke, its beyond that my brother, its their way oh.

I know a lot of them....some sisters to my friends, its their way.

Once they meet Igbo guys they lock up their purse and bank account and turn to leeches and will never give the Igbo guy a dime, but once they meet a non Igbo guy, these Igbo ladies turn to ATM machine sponsoring these lazy guys and spending heavily on them, and at the end, these guys dump them or treat them bad.

I speak from what I know, nothing but the truth.

Successful Igbo ladies always fall Igbo people hand in relationship and romance issues with non Igbo guys, it hurts cos if my future daughter dares, I will disown her sad angry

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by erons22(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2019
This week is all about ubi, ok o

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:32pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Please repost this on Chioma's page.
Please ask Igbo men to step up and marry them, so they won't be ridiculed by other tribes.
Emeka Ike and IK are Igbo men that failed in marriage.
Dakore is married to an Ibadan man for over ten years with no noise.
Ini Edo married an Igbo man, they both failed, please what happened?
Linda, Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Ini Edo, Cossy etc are still unmarried, please ask Igbo men to go and engage/marry them so they won't go to other tribes.
When everything is Rosy, they will enjoy themselves, when anything goes wrong, they will come online spewing thrash.
If she is also an Mbaise woman, let all of them go to YouTube, their Senior has a video already.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Stillthebest: 5:35pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:
They are not lying, they are Igbo ladies, that's how they fall prey to Yoruba, Urhobo and Calabar boys, its their way.

Successful Igbo ladies de fuckup with non-Igbo guys wella. They spend and sponsor non Igbo guys, but will never spend a dime on an Igbo guy if they are dating one, its their way and reason Yoruba, Urhobo, Calabar boys target successful Igbo ladies.

Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, etc, they are too many, I know what I am saying, our successfil Igbo ladies always fall our hand big time sad sad angry

Really pls I need one asap lol jk

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Larryndelaw: 5:49pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

Why is it that when a celebrity in Nigeria is accused of something SUDDENLY other people from no where will start claiming he did same to them.

Why didn't they talk since if he really did what they say he did.
Someone has to speak out first. The same thing rape victims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by LesbianBoy(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
zicoraads:

Since the person is often a celebrity, a lot of them don't usually know the person is doing same thing to another person. It often takes one person to come out, before the rest will realise they are not just the only one. And when one person braces up to come out, it often gives the rest courage to also do same.

Not just celebrities even 'regular' Nigerians. Once I come out now and say someone did this or that to me before you know it, you would start hearing "yes that's how he is, he did same to me last year or two years ago bla bla bla" if he really did that to them why didn't they say it since? Nigerians sabi bring person down! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
There are raw proof of this man scamming Nigerians yet EFCC choosed to arrest Naira Marley. undecided

Chai! Ubi Franklin FORMAT don cast like this embarassed
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by djon78(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2019
As long as people live fake life and life of vanity
That's the way it will end

Majority of the young men we have around live very fake life
They live way above there means
It is just a matter of time
The real truth will show

In addition they live live like dogs
No control, will sleep with anything in skirt

I don't want to sound judgemental
But if you have these attributes mentioned
Better turn to God
To help you
Or else you will definitely get your reward

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Goldencheese(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2019
shocked
ikewaterwater:
Another lady said to be a cryptocurrency expert, has expressed concern over her business deal with Ubi Franklin just after the music executive got called out yesterday. 

Recall we reported yesterday that a British-Nigerian psychologist, took to Instagram to also reveal how she outsmarted Ubi Franklin who wanted money from her. Commenting on the report, the lady disclosed that music executive who invested in her holiday asked her for £20,000 when she got to Nigeria in 2018.

However another lady who expressed concern over her business deal with Ubi Franklin, said the music executive asked her to bring $17,000 and get $20,000 in return. She was concerned that he told every other woman same thing. @t__pierce wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/another-lady-expresses-concern-over-her-business-deal-with-ubi-franklin/

If you need a business plan talk to us and let us help you or your business prepare a comprehensive, bankable and results-oriented document. See my signature for my contacts. Thanks.
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by freemi(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=78731095]Is like this Ubi guy is the brain behind Loom [o/quote]hehe grin

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by ken6488(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Once they meet Igbo guys they lock up their purse and bank account and turn to leeches and will never give the Igbo guy a dime, but once they meet a non Igbo guy, these Igbo ladies turn to ATM machine sponsoring these lazy guys and spending heavily on them, and at the end, these guys dump them or treat them bad.

Successful Igbo ladies always fall Igbo people hand in relationship and romance issues with non Igbo guys, it hurts cos if my future daughter dares, I will disown her sad angry

Lol grin Surprising
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by fortunechy(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
that's the kind of business he does.... rubbish!! One day, he will meet his Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by SocialJustice: 6:50pm On May 26, 2019
Phuck them and also collect their money.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2019
This short Calabar man don come cast for Lagos. Ma Abasi ete nso?
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by varyo: 7:01pm On May 26, 2019
EFCC pls take note and take action.Uni Franklin is a confirmed yahoo boy.
His area of specialty is obtaining funds From Ladies.
Too bad

quote author=remi1444 post=78740933]This is what you get when you've been acting "foolishly smart".... Ubi you're cup is overflowing with scandal.

little advice; Ubi don't dare come out to clear the air or you'll be dragged the more.
Thank God Lillian was wise to leave before it became more messy.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by varyo: 7:04pm On May 26, 2019
You 're stupid.What stops you from doing it before now.Barking dog has no teeth.You must be arrested alongside with ubi Franklin.yahoo collegues

uote author=kenzysmith post=78741022]She has been paid by iyanya to bring ubi down. Iyanya if u dont leave ubi alone i will expose you soon u had sex with two poppular ex govonors wives if u dont stop hunting down ubi i will go to twitter and name the names of the governors.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2019
franchasng:

Nah, you're not getting it my man.

The truth is that the average Igbo guy is culturally wired to be a provider for his women. The average Igbo guy is more generous and more positively proud, positively egoistic, and blessed with stupendous self worth. They don't go about looking for women to Bleep or date and collect money from. It's almost infra dig for them to do so.

Igbo girls or even Yoruba girls and other tribes dating Igbo guys realise this that's why they seemingly lock and 'throway' their purse when with an Igbo guy.

A Yoruba guy can be driving a tidy SUV and forming Lekki Big Boy, but his wife (or baby mama) and kids are using Keke Napepe in one corner and he is busy chasing after "working class" or rich girls that he can deceive with his 'levels' and obtain money from to sustain his illusory lifestyle. Not an Igbo guy, typically.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More / Kore Brown & Ayomipe Opafuye Release Their Prewedding Photos / K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.