Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin (22969 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by bitingcool: 7:12pm On May 26, 2019
jayson87:
YAHOO BOIZ... NO LAPTOP.

Father Ubiraham... Collect their money give them belle as collateral

Father Ubriham... shocked grin grin. How una dey think these kind slangs
I salute you

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Yameater(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2019
jayson87:
YAHOO BOIZ... NO LAPTOP.

Nl ppl get mouth sha

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Yameater(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2019
scaramucci:
The village people have finally decided to treat this guy's file.

...this one na another one
Funny nlers
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Yameater(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2019
kenzysmith:
She has been paid by iyanya to bring ubi down. Iyanya if u dont leave ubi alone i will expose you soon u had sex with two poppular ex govonors wives if u dont stop hunting down ubi i will go to twitter and name the names of the governors.

Busy body

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Imo1stson: 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

Why is it that when a celebrity in Nigeria is accused of something SUDDENLY other people from no where will start claiming he did same to them.

Why didn't they talk since if he really did what they say he did.

Not only in Nigeria. A lot of women are dying silently from past abuses which they use such opportunities to open up. Remember Bill Cosby in the US.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by diego101(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2019
The guy has even locked his comment section on Instagram ��������

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On May 26, 2019
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by naijajobx: 8:01pm On May 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by kay29000(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
jayson87:
YAHOO BOIZ... NO LAPTOP.

lol
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by delishpot: 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This was why Lilian left him.

She figured he was not as rich as he appears!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or that she found out he was a con artist but she did not want to loud it to the public so she let time and chance do the exposure.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

Why is it that when a celebrity in Nigeria is accused of something SUDDENLY other people from no where will start claiming he did same to them.

It's not easy coming out especially if you've been swindled. It's a humiliating and embarrassing. They are afraid people will wonder how they were so gullible and stupid. Hence many keep quiet.

Another is, who will believe them? It's their word against yours. They'll simply call you a gold digger or twist the truth. Worse, if you have no proof.

They also tend to be powerful and influential.

It's the same abroad. R Kelly has for years been sleeping with underaged girls and been getting away with it by using a mixture of his personality, costly lawyers and manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by mistarsam(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
kenzysmith:
She has been paid by iyanya to bring ubi down. Iyanya if u dont leave ubi alone i will expose you soon u had sex with two poppular ex govonors wives if u dont stop hunting down ubi i will go to twitter and name the names of the governors.
Go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by paddyofboss(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
kenzysmith:
Shut up ubi

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by franchasng: 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
Hedonini:

Nah, you're not getting it my man.

The truth is that the average Igbo guy is culturally wired to be a provider for his women. The average Igbo guy is more generous and more positively proud, positively egoistic, and blessed with stupendous self worth. They don't go about looking for women to Bleep or date and collect money from. It's almost infra dig for them to do so.

Igbo girls or even Yoruba girls and other tribes dating Igbo guys realise this that's why they seemingly lock and 'throway' their purse when with an Igbo guy.

A Yoruba guy can be driving a tidy SUV and forming Lekki Big Boy, but his wife (or baby mama) and kids are using Keke Napepe in one corner and he is busy chasing after "working class" or rich girls that he can deceive with his 'levels' and obtain money from to sustain his illusory lifestyle. Not an Igbo guy, typically.
I agree with you, but still.....Igbo ladies should be wiser and stop sponsoring non-Igbo guys
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin music na just the face them use cover their scam grin

So many of them, some deal on drugs

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Wizywiz(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Is like this Ubi guy is the brain behind Loom
guy that loom thing does it work? Any link on how to patake in it
Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2019
Wizywiz:
guy that loom thing does it work? Any link on how to patake in it
I don't know anything about it bro. And please, I'd advise you not to partake in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin by ImaIma1(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

Probably because they didn't realize that they were being duped until stories like these ones spring up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Cute Photo / Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More / Kore Brown & Ayomipe Opafuye Release Their Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.