Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (7635 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Plolly(f): 10:22pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:
but what about been a friend outside Nairaland
I'm serious I won't reply PMS
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 26, 2019
Plolly:
OK
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 26, 2019
Brushing my mouth before bed is the hygiene practice i can not joke with, and i will enjoin my will- be partner to emulate it. If we both brush before bed. Then why can't we kiss and smush during morning sex?

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ubunja(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
Imoh555:

How much more do we have to wait for some updated miseducations or do we have to slaughter a goat and spill the blood on your legs to appease you cry cry cry cry cry cry

spill the blood
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Imoh555(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2019
ubunja:
spill the blood

Safis blood I guess
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
Imoh555:

Safis blood I guess
she spills her own blood every month that loser

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Imoh555(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2019
ubunja:
she spills her own blood every month that loser

John 11:35....ubunja wept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by shantti(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Plolly:

If after all this forming it turn out that you are not beautiful with sexy ass and chest, thunder will fire you angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Drella(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2020
2k instagram foreign followers for sale
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I always brush my teeth before sleeping, it's a habit I can never stop, and a habit my exes got from me which they can't also do without, so yes I can, since there won't be bad breath due to the previous night's brushing.
available for hook-up?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Plolly(f): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
shantti:

If after all this forming it turn out that you are not beautiful with sexy ass and chest, thunder will fire you angry
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gateman In Nigeria Tried To Kiss Me / See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool / Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.