Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (17240 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / Seeking Investment Advice / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by rev2214(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2019
If you're interested in binatone products, I can give you access to my platform that will enable you buy their products and sell with very good profit. We can talk on the sharing formula. Thanks

Check my details here @ https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-directly-warehouse
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2019
oscarvicto:
I have a registered company and corporate bank account. we produce food and animal products we also run a massive catfish and tilapia farm in abuja. we are based in phc but need to open a branch in Abuja soonest. here are some of our products;
moringa powder
moringa oil
chicken kilishi
Turkey kilishi
tilapia kilishi
beef kilishi
please kindly reach us on newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com

If you already have a facility in Abuja already why then do you need to open another one?

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2019
leetech:

Good day sirs/ma's, I wish to humbly request/plead for a loan from any able individual or organization as the case may be.
My name is Emmy Leo Suleiman and I am based in Niger state, Minna to be precise. I am a graduate of biochemistry from the federal university of technology Minna but yet to get a good job and is the reason I hv decided to be self employed and quit writing application letters that won't be giving any favourable response or even looked into.
Am the first child in a family of 6 hence I hv alot of responsibilities and I have to bear them therefore I need a reasonable steady income.
To cut the long story short I want to request/plead to anyone in the mainland community that can give me a business loan of 100,000-150,000 for a duration of 1year.
I read couple of threads where people use this Avenue to perpetrate fraudulent activities,scamming those who helped them in the name of loan request so I have decided anyone who God touches to help me will not send me money I will personally pay the individual a visit to complete arrangements swell as tell alittle about my business plans/ideas..
Please I need everyone who reads this post or comes across this thread to know that this is a cry from one out of many Nigerian youths out there who has decided to shun crime and vices but stick to hardwork and determination. You would have added something positive into the society sir/ma.
Here is my number 09010854777

You did not state what exactly you want to do with the loan.

You also did not mention skills you have (if any)
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by udumosam23(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including knowledge of the business trends and seasonality therein

- You must prove that the business is making money and has potentials

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

With recent amount, we can partner and run my company together.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by ebije2(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2019
aussig:

I sent you an email.

Did you receive it?
good morning. I would like you to consider investing in entertainment. I can assure you of 50% ROI after 5months. 0.8.1.5.3.6.1.5.5.9.3 is my number.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 12:56am On Oct 14, 2019
ebije2:
good morning. I would like you to consider investing in entertainment. I can assure you of 50% ROI after 5months. 0.8.1.5.3.6.1.5.5.9.3 is my number.

What sort of entertainment investment do you have in mind?

How are you able to guarantee a ROI of 50% bearing in mind that entertainment depends a lot on probabilities which are hard to predict?

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by ebije2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
aussig:

What sort of entertainment investment do you have in mind?

How are you able to guarantee a ROI of 50% bearing in mind that entertainment depends a lot on probabilities which are hard to predict?
I'm talking about music in particular which requires proper promotion and connection...I have been able to make proper connections in the industry but money will be needed for proper promotion.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
ebije2:
I'm talking about music in particular which requires proper promotion and connection...I have been able to make proper connections in the industry but money will be needed for proper promotion.

While I admire your courage I'm afraid this venture does not align with the type of businesses I prefer to invest in.

I wish you luck in getting a financier for your project

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by smat101(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2019
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including knowledge of the business trends and seasonality therein

- You must prove that the business is making money and has potentials

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

Good day aussig...
I can't outline my business concept here in the open just like that, It took me months of mistake, strategy,resources to get where I am today...
If you really want to invest in my business, quote me with your email or phone number.
I'm willing to share everything with you in private if you are willing to invest fine,if you're not willing fine.
NB: ROI is great...
and I've spent over 800k already on this enterprise, I just need an investor to l acquire some equipment which will maximise our profit.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by smat101(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
karlboss:

guy travel out. use your own capital to start your own ideas. there is no successful company that started in Nigeria from Nigerians. most big business/companies u see are from people who were outside nigeria but came back to invest, or lucky people who received investment from foreigners.

we dont value ideas here until it blows.

as an entrepreneur your own capital is your most valuable asset
Exactly my brother...
I remember telling people about my business when it was still an idea, some saw it as "class less" who cares about class when it put food on the table...I decided to work my ass up to save up money to buy just one machinery... This machine boosted myself confidence and made me start up the business even though all I needed was not yet complete...I've just one employee (merchant) grin but with time it will grow to 10, 20...100. grin
Funny enough this business have been around for decades but only few people have been enjoying the huge profit...
In Nigeria we have like 3 renowned company running this business and its just 1 that I have to compete with cos whenever I go out to sell I see their merchants there. The remaining two just have outlets. They don't go to their consumers, they wait for their consumers to come to them...but me I go to my consumers...
I'm writing this to encourage young entrepreneurs to start small first with their hard earned money first before looking for investors. depending 100℅ on investors is not the best and you hardly see someone invest in you from scratch unless the person really likes you and believes in you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
smat101:

Good day aussig...
I can't outline my business concept here in the open just like that, It took me months of mistake, strategy,resources to get where I am today...
If you really want to invest in my business, quote me with your email or phone number.
I'm willing to share everything with you in private if you are willing to invest fine,if you're not willing fine.
NB: ROI is great...
and I've spent over 800k already on this enterprise, I just need an investor to l acquire some equipment which will maximise our profit.
Thanks

Please send your proposal to this email:- aussigfinance@gmail.com

Remember to quote your Nairaland user name in the email

Note that this is not a commitment to invest in your business but you have a guarantee that your proposal will get a fair and objective review and assessment
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by ebije2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
aussig:

While I admire your courage I'm afraid this venture does not align with the type of businesses I prefer to invest in.

I wish you luck in getting a financier for your project
ok. Thanks
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by smat101(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
aussig:

Please send your proposal to this email:- aussigfinance@gmail.com

Remember to quote your Nairaland user name in the email

Note that this is not a commitment to invest in your business but you have a guarantee that your proposal will get a fair and objective review and assessment
Sent
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by olypharm: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Smart101 msg me fagokei@yahoo.com
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by smat101(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
olypharm:
Smart101 msg me fagokei@yahoo.com
I just sent you a message
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2019
smat101:

Sent

I have replied your email
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by 400billionman: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2019
Guruindahouse:
My brand new tricycle disappeared within 4 months by a family friend that I have known more than a decade.

Anyway, pm me and let's see what will happen.

Hahaha
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by 400billionman: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
favourabl:
I have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely)

I need partner this time to clear the goods (for 150,000 naira)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira cumulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in 2 months time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

I am reachable on 08135120000 (day or night.. on WhatsApp, call or sms)

I reside in Abuja, so if you are in Abuja and need to meetup.. lets do this you will be glad you jumped on it

Where are the goods waiting to be cleared located ?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by 400billionman: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dangrace01:

I see that you have the skill in analyzing business so ill like you to analyse this biz to see what can go wrong
The idea is simple become an outgrower for dangote / dansa tomato processing plant. Dangote is planting a new type of tomato strand that can produce x7 of any amount of tomato your land can produce and he is giving it out to outgrowers to plant.
The idea is become an out grower for dangote tomato plant kano
I am considering getting land in zaria/kaduna. There are two ways to get land. I can easily collect in kaduna state to farm or we sign contract with tomato farmers cooperative where we supply them with seedlings and ferterlizer and they the farmers do the farming during harvest the produce is divided into two
Dansa/dangote processing plant buys tomato in kilogram not in basket that is why tomato farners don’t like selling tomato to the factory, farmers prefer selling in basket in open market because price could climb up very fast.
I see this idea as a long term plan because I observed dangote cbn governor and audu ogbeh are working on banning importation of tomato paste

Farming is a practical business. You don't learn it in one year, if you are not already into it.

It is a step by step progress to produce crops not to talk of special strains or high yeild varieties which may require tweaking methods of cultivation.

One needs 5 years upwards experience in farming before seeking funding for Expansion not for new entrants.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by 400billionman: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
dmkara:

Click on my username to read the latest post I have made about looking for an investor. I think you will be interested. If you are, then contact me through the emails provided at the end of that post. However, N1 million is kind of too small to invest in three businesses, especially those with high returns. Mine is such. What you should consider is how much money N1 million will make you in a month, not insisting on three different businesses. Suppose you invest in three businesses that gives you a combined profit of N50K a month. If another single business will yield N100K, then obviously, the single one is better than the three. Spreading your money into different businesses increases the risk of losses more than it decreases.

It actually decreases the risk of losses sir.

It is more difficult for 3 separate businesses to fail than for one to fail. Reason is when one spreads his risk, the event of failure cannot affect all the spread.

Many businesemen do not depend on a single stream of income because when one is failing, the others sustain the man through the tide.

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by jr3: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by favourabl: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
400billionman:

items already cleared...
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 3:42am On Oct 20, 2019
jr3:
Nice

Are you an investor or potential investee?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Emeraldicon(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
I am into IT training and I have a registered company with cac since October 2017. I intend to start up a fully functional training institute with the capacity of catering for more than 50 students at a time.

My budget is close to 4M but I'm willing to go into partnership with at least 5-7 persons depending on the amount of investments I get.

If you invest in this I assure you of getting your investment within a year and interest.

I have a proposal which I can send it you are still interested.
I train people on
1. CCTV installation
2. Fire alarm
3. Access control
4. Programming
5. Networking

And I also will incorporate computer services to boost revenue.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
400billionman:

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
favourabl:

items already cleared...

Interesting!
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by akinonigbinde: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Planet3xi:

God bless you. God will reward you accordingly

Guys can you see what I'm talking about.

Is it right when people know absolutely nothing about people and instantly huge then this way. Please think about this guys. Should people be judged before they're heard. Is this how social media should be used. Look at someone wishing me death and all sort of ills because of his perceived notions of me.

God help us. My God will answer for me. I won't abuse the liberty social media gives.

I'm the CEO of Prudent Farms & Waste Solutions

Company is registered

Tax identification achieved

My lawyer manages my portfolio

I use just one bank account in twelve years and can prepare a statement to this

I was mentored under Tai Solar in

I'm into farming, recycling and food produce marketing.

I buy food stuffs in rurals in bulk and sell on retials in the urban.

As you've cursed me when I don't deserve, may God deal with you accordingly.
Are you an ex-may?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Spin360: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2019
akinonigbinde:
Are you an ex-may?

Planet3xi Here. Yeah. 2001. Are you an exmay, your surname feels familiar from the day I laid eyes on it.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by akinonigbinde: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Spin360:

Planet3xi Here. Yeah. 2001. Are you an exmay, your surname feels familiar from the day I laid eyes on it.
Yes, Year, '98. S/N 9141
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Spin360: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2019
akinonigbinde:
Yes, Year, '98. S/N 9141

My elder. Guessed as much. The name " Onigbinde " since I came across it struck a cord in my memory. I'm sure I know you. Just struggling to plant a face against the name

Glad to come across a fellow EX-MAY Sir.

I'm guessing you're Dotun Oyobade, Emedafe's set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd 1: All You Need To Know / Weak Naira: Worried Investors Sell Shares For 6th Consecutive Day / America’s $1.3b Investment Threatened In Nigeria, Says Consul-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.