Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike (1938 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by igwesylv: 1:40pm On May 26, 2019
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Saturday alleged that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and some governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) collaborated in a bid to take over the state.

He said this at a thanksgiving service held at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Port Harcourt to mark his electoral victory.

“The fight was not just with the opposition. It was also within our party. When we lost the election in Ekiti State, one of our leaders in the South-west said that Fayose is finished and the next person is Wike”,.

“Some governors within the party joined forces with the opposition against the State. But then, the will of God prevailed. I was not bothered by what the opposition did, but what some of our party members did was worrisome.

“Some persons working with us in the state betrayed us. They felt there was no way that we..... READ MORE: https://ugobestiky.com/how-some-pdp-govs-wanted-to-unseat-me-wike/
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Egalitarian1: 3:23pm On May 26, 2019
Ok noted!
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by johnkay1(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
Bat watching

Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by LibertyRep: 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
A man who can publicly accuse a GOC of oil theft should be able to name names.

Mr Wine, who are the governors?
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Annie939(f): 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
wike always accusing people
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
WIKE that means your party the PDP is a party of men with dubious characters.
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by muykem: 4:57pm On May 26, 2019
I don't want you either. There are some characters in both parties that I don't think they supposed to hold leadership positions and unfortunately, you are one of them. My personal opinion sha.
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
Is like wike Really has a serious disdain for yorubas..

He always give them punches and booted them out of pdp chairmanship which made tunde adeniran cried like a small baby

Is there an unsettled old rift between Wike and yorubas....

No pdp gov in west, he just directed his message straight to yorubas....#fact.

Understand through the circle.
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by kahal29: 5:13pm On May 26, 2019
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by helinues: 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
You survived already..

Next
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
The worse was that, this man was on the altar to tell lies.
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Lipscomb(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
Your inability to comprehended a simple sentences it’s so disheartening. How many pdp governors in southwest toward the 2019 election?
Osagyefo98:
Is like wike Really has a serious disdain for yorubas..

He always give them punches and booted them out of pdp chairmanship which made tunde adeniran cried like a small baby

Is there an unsettled old rift between Wike and yorubas....

No pdp gov in west, he just directed his message straight to yorubas....#fact.

Understand through the circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2019
Lipscomb:
Your inability to comprehended a simple sentences it’s so disheartening. How many pdp governors in southwest toward the 2019 election?

None towards 2019, fayose has long been booted out.

Wike has been attacking Yorubas since ages, right from pdp chairmanship tussle even till now...

The man gave a direct message.....he just stylishly coated it......

It has been that way....
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by BuhariAdvocate: 6:19pm On May 26, 2019
Are you minding this kid .they are plenty here. Always uttering nonsense here.i dont give damn about them anymore
Lipscomb:
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by Chikpat(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2019
After you stole AAC's mandate....OK continue
Re: How Some PDP Govs' Wanted To Unseat Me- Wike by henrysam(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2019
Wike is becoming a talkative, this is not good for his public relations and the office he is holding. I think.he should talk less and face governance.
He needs to be mindful.of the fact that a man should keep some things in his heart.
Let him not cause disaffection in PDP

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo Olu Seen Praising God During A Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Dangote Trends On Twitter / Breaking News!! Zamfara To Pardon Imprisoned Fulani Bandits And Set Them Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.