Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin (27845 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by boxypane(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2019
And they said 2face was the father of all nation!!! grin grin
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Chiefukofi: 6:12pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=jayson87 post=78738613]Damn! UBI the akwa ibom boy,

I once heard the gist you use to sleep with married women for money.

The boy is from Ugep to be precise in Cross river state.
studied law in Madonna university for few years before leaving to Ghana to continue his studies(probably) after losing his dad.Am surprised at the boy sha
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Goldencheese(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2019
If indeed Ubi is guilty of these allegations, he needs to mend his ways but if not, a clear conscience fears no accusation!

If you need a business plan talk to us and let us help you or your business prepare a comprehensive, bankable and results-oriented document. See my signature for my contacts. Thanks.

dachiwater:
Iyanya in a new Instagram post talked about karma as he dropped a shade for Ubi Franklin, who has seen so many women testify against him on social media in the last few days. 

The singer stated that lies and deception come to some people easily, that they don't know what is lie and true again. He further added that there will always be a consequence to pay, even though these people believe that there won't be any because they have no conscience.  Iyanya who talked about Karma in his shade post for Ubi Franklin wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/iyanya-talks-about-karma-as-he-shades-ubi-franklin/

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by freemi(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2019
Ibcrown:
They're all same thing jor.
lies. Some r more samer than others

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by bluefilm: 6:50pm On May 26, 2019
GeneralPula:
Iyanya the one time Nigerian hottest hit maker. Lord knows what happened to this bros musical carrier! sad

Material to sing with don finish na.

My guy is hopelessly finished musically... for now
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by systemz(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2019
jayson87:
Damn! UBI the akwa ibom boy,

I once heard the gist you use to sleep with married women for money, someone in Triple M G said it one time when he was drunk. I waved off, thinking that guy was talking under the influence, but its true what they say, true talk comes out from drunkenness.

Damn! This your yahoo men, EFCC can never trace and find you. Same format different continent. Chaiiii.

Point of correction: Ubi is from Cross River State.

I can imagine the barrage of women that would have aborted babies for this guy, just to save their shame,

This reminds me of TBOSS, that girl went hiatus after she started going up and down with you, now her shakara don end, she don carry belle

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Ibcrown(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2019
freemi:
lies. Some r more samer than others
lol
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Ndamodu(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2019
When d going was good btw them we didn't hear all ds rubbish, now he doesn't want us to hear word again. Shiooor
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:
And that was the end of Ubi Franklin cheesy
There's only one glam prince, he's Patrick. Who 'is' u?
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by tomju(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
Ubi Franlin is from Cross River State, Ogoja or so. Take note. There is a difference. He may not even speak any Akwa Ibom dialect.
jayson87:
Damn! UBI the Akwa Ibom boy,

I once heard the gist you use to sleep with married women for money, someone in Triple M G said it one time when he was drunk. I waved off, thinking that guy was talking under the influence, but its true what they say, true talk comes out from drunkenness.

Damn! This your yahoo men, EFCC can never trace and find you. Same format different continent. Chaiiii.

I can imagine the barrage of women that would have aborted babies for this guy, just to save their shame,

This reminds me of TBOSS, that girl went hiatus after she started going up and down with you, now her shakara don end, she don carry belle

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by HBB1(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2019
Evergreen4:
Karma is a bitch that knows everyone's address. Be ready to open whenever it comes knocking

I literally LOLed! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Legendguru: 7:58pm On May 26, 2019
hmmm
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MartinsD12(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2019
dachiwater:
Iyanya in a new Instagram post talked about karma as he dropped a shade for Ubi Franklin, who has seen so many women testify against him on social media in the last few days. 

The singer stated that lies and deception come to some people easily, that they don't know what is lie and true again. He further added that there will always be a consequence to pay, even though these people believe that there won't be any because they have no conscience.  Iyanya who talked about Karma in his shade post for Ubi Franklin wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/iyanya-talks-about-karma-as-he-shades-ubi-franklin/

Wetin concern me I just dey enjoy my old mtn sim win back offer, mehn I never knew mtn is this fast as in am get a 4G lite once am done enjoying this offer, if h+ can speed like Lamborghini imagine how 4G go be grin airtel, Glo dey learn work
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Godwin5766(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
GeneralPula:
Iyanya the one time Nigerian hottest hit maker. Lord knows what happened to this bros musical carrier! sad
bro go listen to one drama by iyanya...o hit !!
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by GeneralPula: 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
Godwin5766:
bro go listen to one drama by iyanya...o hit !!

Okay bro.. He’s a very good hitmaker

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by SURElee(f): 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
Karma will also still catch up with you if you also slept with married women as Ubi threatened to release pixs of women you slept with. Both of una go face that karma.
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MChaze25(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2019
festacman:
Ubi is currently in pot on the front burner, boiling. Nobody seem to be interested in giving him slightest benefit of doubt. Condemnations all round. He needs his true friends at this moment.
Which true friends?
If you see the way the guy snubbed me in 2012 ehhh...Jesu.
Just coz of one small mistake I made.
Him hot temper no get part 2..
Well over it now
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MChaze25(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Material to sing with don finish na.

My guy is hopelessly finished musically... for now

Oga he is still good..
I still enjoy his last songs
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by idonhammer: 9:41pm On May 26, 2019
How can you know iyanya wen ogogoro full your eyes.
OgogoroFreak:
You didn't even tell us who the iyanya is. All these bloggers sef angry
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by readone2018(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
dachiwater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2YU06Wm6wI
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by bluefilm: 4:34am On May 27, 2019
MChaze25:

Oga he is still good..
I still enjoy his last songs

Which one be im last songs?

You mean that nonsense song wey im dey say Your waist, your waist, all I want is your waist abi?

That guy is musically dead... for now.

Just accept it.

I understand he may be your idol but it is what it is.
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Pablonkor: 5:29am On May 27, 2019
Iyanya di se...
Mbok kpong Ubi Franklin Agbor kagha
Bre mi Kukere, yan unek ekpri
Soson ooo
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MarvayBlog: 5:38am On May 27, 2019
ladiesreject:
I read this post 3 times and I didn't see where Ubi's name was mentioned.

Somebody cannot post in peace again abi?

I tire for Una bloggers

If you know about the issues they have with each other you will know that he was definitely referring to Ubi. Not mentioning his name but sending the clear message is called maturity.
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by homesteady(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2019
ladiesreject:
I read this post 3 times and I didn't see where Ubi's name was mentioned.

Somebody cannot post in peace again abi?

I tire for Una bloggers

That's why it's a shade. angry
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MChaze25(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Which one be im last songs?

You mean that nonsense song wey im dey say Your waist, your waist, all I want is your waist abi?

That guy is musically dead... for now.

Just accept it.

I understand he may be your idol but it is what it is.

He ain't my idol.
You don't have good music ears I guess.
You ain't even a good music buff.
For example what's DavidO's last collabo?
Don't even try to think coz you don't even know it!!!
BYE
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by bluefilm: 8:09pm On May 27, 2019
MChaze25:

He ain't my idol.
You don't have good music ears I guess.
You ain't even a good music buff.
For example what's DavidO's last collabo?
Don't even try to think coz you don't even know it!!!
BYE

Frankly speaking, I think I'm blessed that I don't have the so called good music ears.

Which explains why I can never listen to all the nonsense noise you people call music nowadays.

And lest I forget, bros abeg who davido last collabo epp?

Abeg go siddon for one corner joor.

Good music ears gbukwee gi dia.

Onye ara. angry
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MChaze25(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2019
bluefilm:

Frankly speaking, I think I'm blessed that I don't have the so called good music ears.

Which explains why I can never listen to all the nonsense noise you people call music nowadays.

And lest I forget, bros abeg who davido last collabo epp?

Abeg go siddon for one corner joor.

Good music ears gbukwee gi dia.

Onye ara. angry
Article of no commercial is what you are.
Ewu Gambia
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by bluefilm: 12:01pm On May 28, 2019
MChaze25:

Article of no commercial is what you are.
Ewu Gambia

Ezi undecided
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by MChaze25(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2019
bluefilm:

Ezi undecided

Insect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.